Thursday, June 9, 2011

birthday quotes for teachers

images quotes for teachers in hindi. funny quotes about teachers. beautiful quotes on teachers. beautiful quotes on teachers. birthday quotes for teachers. quotes about teachers; funny quotes on teachers. famous funny quotes; famous funny quotes
  • quotes about teachers; funny quotes on teachers. famous funny quotes; famous funny quotes



  • ckumar
    10-12 12:15 PM
    Even I was in the same situation till yesterday. I'm a July 2nd filer @ NSC. I got my receipts for I-485/EAD and AP only yesterday. I had to call the customer service and get these numbers. So there's still hope. Hang in there guys. Your receipts should be coming out soon. I'd advice you to call up USCIS and ask them for the status. Good Luck to everyone.





    wallpaper quotes about teachers; funny quotes on teachers. famous funny quotes; famous funny quotes birthday quotes for teachers. inspirational quotes about; inspirational quotes about teachers. Quotes by Teachers—Round 2; Quotes by Teachers—Round 2
  • inspirational quotes about; inspirational quotes about teachers. Quotes by Teachers—Round 2; Quotes by Teachers—Round 2



  • NewDocinUS
    02-05 01:21 PM
    Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks





    birthday quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers; quotes for teachers
  • quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers; quotes for teachers



  • kc_p21
    05-11 09:52 PM
    Thanks for taking time and calling NPR.





    2011 inspirational quotes about; inspirational quotes about teachers. Quotes by Teachers—Round 2; Quotes by Teachers—Round 2 birthday quotes for teachers. teachers day quotes. quotes; funny quotes on teachers. quotes about teachers; quotes about teachers
  • teachers day quotes. quotes; funny quotes on teachers. quotes about teachers; quotes about teachers



  • ameryki
    07-14 01:54 PM
    my lawyer says... apply now.. dont know what will be situ in october.. it might go forward.. backward...my pd is 10/2003.

    he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
    is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
    i already sent money for my wife...
    my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
    the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
    are these
    reasonable fees


    What is the lawyer charging you for your wife's application for?? If I am not mistaken all they have to do is add your wife's information alongwith your filing stating you are married and show a copy of marriage certificate as proof. Am I right here people?



    more...


    birthday quotes for teachers. irthday quotes with pictures.
  • irthday quotes with pictures.



  • johnamit
    07-16 09:50 AM
    High-tech industry in their favor... that don't sound correct? is it?
    Supporters of the bill included President Bush, the United States Chamber of Commerce, the high-tech industry, the Roman Catholic Church, many Hispanic organizations, farmers, restaurants, hotels and the construction industry.





    birthday quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers in
  • quotes for teachers in



  • Hassan11
    06-10 11:33 AM
    my 485 is pending at NSC. my job is located In Virginia. where do I send my ead renewal?? Please help. Thanks



    more...


    birthday quotes for teachers. funny quotes about teachers; quotes for teachers. Quotes - teachers, books; Quotes - teachers, books
  • funny quotes about teachers; quotes for teachers. Quotes - teachers, books; Quotes - teachers, books



  • rvendra
    05-18 04:28 PM
    Could you send me personal message, will talk to you.





    2010 quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers; quotes for teachers birthday quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers in hindi. funny quotes about teachers. beautiful quotes on teachers. beautiful quotes on teachers.
  • quotes for teachers in hindi. funny quotes about teachers. beautiful quotes on teachers. beautiful quotes on teachers.



  • arjunram
    04-22 10:24 PM
    so if someone mailed on jun 30th and the status online says received on july 26th does it mean that they are not processing these dates as yet? Im kinda confused!



    more...


    birthday quotes for teachers. inspirational quotes about teachers. inspirational quotes for
  • inspirational quotes about teachers. inspirational quotes for



  • hydubadi
    03-31 12:19 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

    How to dispute against this fake criminal record in background check.





    hair teachers day quotes. quotes; funny quotes on teachers. quotes about teachers; quotes about teachers birthday quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers in hindi.
  • quotes for teachers in hindi.



  • lvinaykumar
    04-18 04:13 PM
    I got married after applying for I-485, and did not apply EAD, I am hopeing if i get my PD current i will send the new application and use the EAD option...until that i have to stay on H1 ;)


    Looks like you were able to apply for I-485. Is there a reason why your wife would want to go on H-1B instead of EAD?



    more...


    birthday quotes for teachers. funny quotes on teachers.
  • funny quotes on teachers.



  • raj2007
    04-02 09:25 PM
    My employer recd an RFE on Jan 8. The Requested Evidence is supposed to be provided in 12 weeks from the date of the RFE letter(Jan 8).

    I am told that my attorny didn't respond to this RFE. Is it 84 days which means till April 2nd is the deadline when it is supposed to be answered. If that is the case I crossed the deadline by a day or two.

    Can you experienced folks let me know if I crossed the deadline. Is there still a room to answer the ability to pay RFE?

    my employer said he would answer RFE (ability to pay) if some financial adjustments are made. Is it ok and make this financial adjustment so that he can responde to the RFE inspite of the 12 week deadline just passed.

    Will a delayed response for RFE for couple of days at USCIS does matter? Will they reject the evidence if they dont recieve in time?

    Is it better to wait till the I140 is denied and then open an MTR? How easy and practical is it to open an MTR and successfully plead for the I140 approval?

    Your early response helps me take a decision.

    I have already filed 485 based on this RFE pending I140. that will go waste if I140 is denied.

    Your attorney can tell if they accept late RFE reply. 12 week is enough time and I don't see anybody want to delay this.

    MTR decision takes long time, around 1 year or more but you can't use 485 benefits till that is approved.





    hot irthday quotes with pictures. birthday quotes for teachers. Inspirational Quotes For Teachers. 50 Inspirational Quotes for; 50 Inspirational Quotes for. szark.
  • Inspirational Quotes For Teachers. 50 Inspirational Quotes for; 50 Inspirational Quotes for. szark.



  • amitjoey
    08-21 05:12 PM
    I have a strange situation where I was thinking of AC21 all the while since January (Jul 02 Filer, TSC with Receipt# SRC 0722...).

    Now, I finally made my mind and about to get an offer (after labor day, they say).

    The lawyer says "don't think about AC21 now, because most probably your GC will be here within 3 months"

    My PD is July 31st, 2006.

    Dilemma: I don't want to screw up (or stretch the case un-necessarily) by changing employment just in case if there is an RFE. But then, I have to stay with my current employer for 6+ months AFTER GC as well, to be able to prove "permanent employment" intent.

    please advise if the timing (within 3 months) makes sense.

    Please also shed light on the permanent intent thing .

    Many thanks

    With a PD of 2006, how can your lawyer say he is certain about you getting your GC?. Only possible if you were ROW (Not from retrogressed countries) or if you are in the EB1 Category. Do you have an approved I-140?. Please state your nationality, EB-Category and other details.



    more...


    house irthday quotes with pictures. birthday quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers day. poems
  • quotes for teachers day. poems



  • pjalan
    04-02 01:13 AM
    My employer refuses to give my copy of approve LC.

    I had MS + 1.5 yrs of exp.

    So not sure if they had exp in the job description as I dont see any job that requires MS + 1 yr of exp.

    I am willing to take the risk.





    tattoo quotes for teachers in birthday quotes for teachers. quotes about teachers day.
  • quotes about teachers day.



  • mrane1
    06-07 08:58 PM
    Hi Dhundhun,

    Sorry for my late response. After thinking long and hard, I have actually taken ARRA for my health insurance. I have decided not to go for Unemplyment. I read about a specific case somewhere online where an applicant got a RFE on his 485 after applying for unemployement. I am not sure if RFE was because of unemployement, but on that forum a lot of people suspected that applying for umpl could be one of the reasons.
    For me, I was really running out of options, without ARRA, health insurance would have costed me over $1500 so I went for it.

    Thanks

    A friend of mine was laid off few months back and he applied for unemployement benefits. USCIS called his company to check his employement situation before making a decision on his case (he was current at the time). The company said he was laid off and so his 485 was rejected. he has filed a MTR. I dont think the unemployement had anything to do with it. But its better not to apply for any government aid if possible. There are many people who have applied for unemployement. It would be interesting to find out if they had issues during the 485 approval



    more...


    pictures funny quotes about teachers; quotes for teachers. Quotes - teachers, books; Quotes - teachers, books birthday quotes for teachers. quotes for teachers in hindi.
  • quotes for teachers in hindi.



  • devikas81
    09-11 09:24 AM
    R u on H1B or on EAD, If you are on EAD, can you pls. tell me what documents you sent to USCIS for AP renewal, The reason i am asking is because last year when i renewed my EAD and AP, at that time i was on H1 but now i am on EAD.
    I really appreciate your reply,

    Thanks,





    dresses Inspirational Quotes For Teachers. 50 Inspirational Quotes for; 50 Inspirational Quotes for. szark. birthday quotes for teachers. Happy Teachers Day Quotes: quotes about teachers day. Happy Teacher#39;s Day! Happy Teacher#39;s Day!
  • Happy Teachers Day Quotes: quotes about teachers day. Happy Teacher#39;s Day! Happy Teacher#39;s Day!



  • thamizhan
    07-18 10:39 AM
    Check this out....
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Gandhigiri_works_US_to_give_more_Green_Cards/articleshow/2215001.cms



    more...


    makeup inspirational quotes about teachers. inspirational quotes for birthday quotes for teachers. irthday quotes with pictures.
  • irthday quotes with pictures.



  • GCanyMinute
    08-23 08:34 AM
    Hi GCanyMinute;

    The PD only shows on the Approval Notice of the I140 . The I485 does not show any PD.

    thanks

    andy

    You guys were right!!! :)
    I took a look at my I-140 and thank God yes the PD is over there!!
    I guess i'll really get the GC Any minute :D !!!
    Thanks a lot guys and good luck for you all.





    girlfriend quotes about teachers day. birthday quotes for teachers. quotes about teachers day.
  • quotes about teachers day.



  • I-485 approval
    08-20 12:37 PM
    Hi Bheemi,

    Thanks for your response. I did go the infopass and they said that my case is now under EB2 but they are not willing to give any written proof that my case is under Eb2. They told me that they sent a letter to my lawyer 2 weeks ago but so far my lawyer didn't recieve any letter from them.

    Did you get your approval? if yes how much time it took for the entire process (after upgrade from Eb3 to Eb2)

    Thanks





    hairstyles funny quotes on teachers. birthday quotes for teachers. thanksgiving quotes teachers
  • thanksgiving quotes teachers



  • wandmaker
    07-23 07:44 AM
    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai

    (1) you first will have to apply for 140 with porting request until it is approved the PD is not yours (2) apply for 485, if the PD is current. NSC folks did the right by returning your application because concurrent filing is not possible, if the 140 has porting request.





    MSCapBust
    07-20 06:41 PM
    Thanks everyone for replying.
    However, the opinions seems to be conflicting. Is there a place where I can verify precisely what the law says?
    I have not stayed outside the US for more than 3 months since 2002. Does this exempt me from the cap?
    I need to be sure, otherwise, I would have to apply for a H1-B right now with a consultant who is ready to sponsor me.
    I'm quite reluctant to do this because the work involved with the consultant is not in my field and does not allow for good long term prospects. Plus there might be contractual obligations.
    Please advice.

    Thanks very much,
    Sick with worry.





    cybercat076
    05-15 11:23 AM
    USCIS seems to be just requesting EVL for all pending applications. I also got mine recently though I did not change any company. It is better to send it from your current employer.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment