casinoroyale
10-02 10:09 AM
Otherthan waiting whatever time they take to verify education details, may be you should try to transfer the case to consulate in India (or) withdraw the application from Vancouver and apply fresh in India. This is a standard and well known "watch out" issue when any foregin national applies for visa in a country other than their home country. Although not everyone faced this problem.
wallpaper LIVE: 2011 Ford Explorer
sk.aggarwal
11-02 06:08 AM
Call your employer and ask him for all these documents. These are agreements between your employer and client. He should have these.
dagabaaj
04-07 08:07 PM
just get in line there in the Rose Garden, right behind Al-Maliki as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in Iraq, and in front of Bernanke as he explains why everything is going kaboooom in the economy. When its your turn do tell the president about the inefficiency of the USCIS.
man this is funny...I thought the last line should read while my life goes kaboooom....
man this is funny...I thought the last line should read while my life goes kaboooom....
2011 2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD
singhsa3
02-28 10:20 AM
Renewal of one of my friend got rejected on the ground of FP unavailability see my post "Biometric Issue: EAD renewal denied"
more...
sduddukuri
04-07 07:49 PM
I said "NO". my lawyer suggested to file it as NO. We left country within 2 days after we came to know about the denial
bestin
05-15 10:20 PM
Sorry for high jacking the thread but I wanted some info on eb2 perm and greencard over all
My qualifications are
Bachelors in engineering - 4 years
Masters in computer science - 2 years in US
Experience of 6 years in software dev
My job requires BS+5 years only , Masters in not a requirement.
Can I file in EB2 ...could you please elaborate your experience in eb2 .
Yes You Can.My 140 is still pending in EB2 category.
Mine is BE-4 Years
7 Years Experience in Indian Branch Office of the current Company + Approx 9 months outside this company.
My qualifications are
Bachelors in engineering - 4 years
Masters in computer science - 2 years in US
Experience of 6 years in software dev
My job requires BS+5 years only , Masters in not a requirement.
Can I file in EB2 ...could you please elaborate your experience in eb2 .
Yes You Can.My 140 is still pending in EB2 category.
Mine is BE-4 Years
7 Years Experience in Indian Branch Office of the current Company + Approx 9 months outside this company.
more...
MetteBB
05-12 12:50 PM
Choice of fonts is poor. :hat:
Tommy I do so love your elaborate comments ;) and your positive attitude :to:
/mette :rabbit:
Tommy I do so love your elaborate comments ;) and your positive attitude :to:
/mette :rabbit:
2010 2011 Ford Explorer Limited
sathishkrish
08-13 10:33 PM
Does filing of dependent's I-485 anything to do with LUD on approved I-140/I-131 of Primary applicant? Anybody having similar experience?
Thanks
I got an LUD too for 8/12 but not on my underlying 140 petition but on a differant I140 petition. I have two I140's - I applied 485 thru my current employer on 8/3 at TSC.
Thanks
I got an LUD too for 8/12 but not on my underlying 140 petition but on a differant I140 petition. I have two I140's - I applied 485 thru my current employer on 8/3 at TSC.
more...
nfinity
07-01 07:52 PM
I am in as well. If they play games with peoples lives, USCIS does need to be sued.
hair 2011 Ford Explorer Limited
radhay
08-21 04:33 PM
Hi, I am in the exact same situation. USCIS approved my H1B but didn't issue I-94. Along with the H1B approval letter there was explanation why they can't issue me 'H1B status' and also suggesting me to leave country and apply for H1B visa at the consulate using the approved petition.
I didn't leave the country as my lawyer suggested this is a matter of grey area and every thing rests on Immigration's officer's interpretation and judgement. Didn't want to take chance.
The solution? we filed 'nunc-pro-tunk' petition with the proof that it was a honest mistake on part of employer and I shouldn't be penalized for that. Now I am waiting for the USCIS decision.
I have an EAD and pending 485 so I am continuing to work. In your situation if you have 485 pending/EAD you shoud be OK.
I didn't leave the country as my lawyer suggested this is a matter of grey area and every thing rests on Immigration's officer's interpretation and judgement. Didn't want to take chance.
The solution? we filed 'nunc-pro-tunk' petition with the proof that it was a honest mistake on part of employer and I shouldn't be penalized for that. Now I am waiting for the USCIS decision.
I have an EAD and pending 485 so I am continuing to work. In your situation if you have 485 pending/EAD you shoud be OK.
more...
Gravitation
03-15 01:24 AM
What I understood from Ron's article:
They're not processing fast enough to exhaust visa numbers.
They want to minimize visa number wastage.
They may move dates significantly forward so that they can approve low-hanging fruits to approve as many as possible
Many people will have dates current, but few will get approved... it'll be luck of draw.
Dates will then return to retrogressed levels at the beginning of the next financial year.
However, overall visa number wastage should be much smaller than previous years as they have started moving the dates forward much sooner this time.Disclaimer: This is my interpretation of Ron's post. These are not my predictions.
Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.
They're not processing fast enough to exhaust visa numbers.
They want to minimize visa number wastage.
They may move dates significantly forward so that they can approve low-hanging fruits to approve as many as possible
Many people will have dates current, but few will get approved... it'll be luck of draw.
Dates will then return to retrogressed levels at the beginning of the next financial year.
However, overall visa number wastage should be much smaller than previous years as they have started moving the dates forward much sooner this time.Disclaimer: This is my interpretation of Ron's post. These are not my predictions.
Personally, I'm Pessimistic... being in India-EB3, that's not a state of mind... it's a lifestyle.
hot on LIMITED, the SONY unit is
jasmin45
03-14 09:34 AM
Most of the american students (not all) does not develop the attitude and key qualities required for Higher education in science and technology. As per my observation, lot of them seems to have high ambition, which is good, but no focus on means to achieve it.
Overall development of personality and physique is good but the psychological preparedness to tackle the technical and scientific problem is lacking at a high degree. This can be attributed to the basic education system where the focus is on external physical and social development and hence they have good qualities for marketing but majority of the folks fail to realize that and instead of finetunning the strengths the lack of focus keep then working on other aspects during entire teen years. This is where they need direction from education specialists.
This is in contrast to what we see in south east asian countries where the focus is not on external and physical development but on cultivation of attitude and psychological preparedness which turns the students into science and technology much more than sports and fashion.
Even now their standard set for 3rd grade and 5th graders are way too low compared to Asian and European 1st & 2nd grades. Whole number to fractions transition does not take 2 grades. But understandably so, sudden changes in education standards will be harder on kids in immediate generation as the base is not set. Next gen will benefit.
There are pros and cons in both the system but the key is what is needed for the economy. Right now it is science and techno graduates in US and their system does not support it. It is hard to make that shift but If they can successfully put it together, in next 20 years you will see a fair amount of science and technology graduates in US which will include US born kids generation of immigrant population.
Overall development of personality and physique is good but the psychological preparedness to tackle the technical and scientific problem is lacking at a high degree. This can be attributed to the basic education system where the focus is on external physical and social development and hence they have good qualities for marketing but majority of the folks fail to realize that and instead of finetunning the strengths the lack of focus keep then working on other aspects during entire teen years. This is where they need direction from education specialists.
This is in contrast to what we see in south east asian countries where the focus is not on external and physical development but on cultivation of attitude and psychological preparedness which turns the students into science and technology much more than sports and fashion.
Even now their standard set for 3rd grade and 5th graders are way too low compared to Asian and European 1st & 2nd grades. Whole number to fractions transition does not take 2 grades. But understandably so, sudden changes in education standards will be harder on kids in immediate generation as the base is not set. Next gen will benefit.
There are pros and cons in both the system but the key is what is needed for the economy. Right now it is science and techno graduates in US and their system does not support it. It is hard to make that shift but If they can successfully put it together, in next 20 years you will see a fair amount of science and technology graduates in US which will include US born kids generation of immigrant population.
more...
house 2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD
gcdreamer05
12-12 11:36 AM
Prashanthi was there on chat for 30 min and as no one turned up to ask questions she left. She will be available for chat every Thursday at 9.30 PM EST.
Oh no missed it, i will surely be online next thursday to talk to the attorney.
Oh no missed it, i will surely be online next thursday to talk to the attorney.
tattoo 2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD
Steven-T
February 19th, 2004, 09:52 AM
It could possibly be Kodak prefer Nikon bodies and lenses. Mike
Maybe 5 years ago. Now, lenses?
While the Pro SLR/n is a significant improvement over the 14n, I think it's still a studio camera, and a great one too. In addition, if you got a load of the latest great biggest Nikon 2.8 zooms, which is optimal for the camera, its just a great bargain.
But . . .
Steven
Maybe 5 years ago. Now, lenses?
While the Pro SLR/n is a significant improvement over the 14n, I think it's still a studio camera, and a great one too. In addition, if you got a load of the latest great biggest Nikon 2.8 zooms, which is optimal for the camera, its just a great bargain.
But . . .
Steven
more...
pictures 2011 Ford Explorer Limited,
wata
09-30 03:30 PM
This is absolutely no-sense at all.
Texas, take about 2-3 months to approve 140 and 485. While Nebraska take about 4-5 months to approve only 140. This is not included 485 that back up from December 2, 2005.
You compare about 2-3 month processing time from one Center and another 1 year from another service center.
People there don't know how to do the mathematic or what, why keep sending everything to Nebraska still. Why don't transfer from the last person in Nebraska to Texas and have Texas start processing 485 in Queued.
We don't want people get process by Luck! or by paying more money and left other people behind.
What you think?!
Texas, take about 2-3 months to approve 140 and 485. While Nebraska take about 4-5 months to approve only 140. This is not included 485 that back up from December 2, 2005.
You compare about 2-3 month processing time from one Center and another 1 year from another service center.
People there don't know how to do the mathematic or what, why keep sending everything to Nebraska still. Why don't transfer from the last person in Nebraska to Texas and have Texas start processing 485 in Queued.
We don't want people get process by Luck! or by paying more money and left other people behind.
What you think?!
dresses 2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD
maximus777
04-29 09:57 AM
There are 26 pages in this document and half page for legal EB immigrants.
Pros
1.GC for MS in STEM
2.Per country limits removed
Cons
1.No increase in number of EBs
2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)
From what I understand, GC for MS in STEM is not from a separate pool and it comes from the same EB one. This does not ensure a GC instantly, but will reduce the wait times to manageable levels for the retrogressed countries. On the flip side, non retrogressed countries too will experience wait times which they are not accustomed to so far. So it's a sort of spreading the "love" approach.
Pros
1.GC for MS in STEM
2.Per country limits removed
Cons
1.No increase in number of EBs
2.Now all counties will be backloged instead of just I and C. ( Misery loves company)
From what I understand, GC for MS in STEM is not from a separate pool and it comes from the same EB one. This does not ensure a GC instantly, but will reduce the wait times to manageable levels for the retrogressed countries. On the flip side, non retrogressed countries too will experience wait times which they are not accustomed to so far. So it's a sort of spreading the "love" approach.
more...
makeup The 2011 Ford Explorer has
frostrated
10-22 02:28 PM
@KabAyegaMeraGc - question for you: if you were qualified for EB-2, why did you in first place filed for EB-3? Looking at your profile, you may would have been just about to get your GC if you would have been in EB-2 bucket. Just curious. Also, what is your lawyer's take on this whole porting thing?
there are many of us here that were qualified for EB2, but our employers wanted to file under EB3.
At the time of filing, everything was current, and therefore none of us objected much. It was later that everything came crashing down.
there are many of us here that were qualified for EB2, but our employers wanted to file under EB3.
At the time of filing, everything was current, and therefore none of us objected much. It was later that everything came crashing down.
girlfriend 2011 Ford Explorer Limited
egoldy
01-30 04:50 AM
<3 AS3 Random Circle with Blend Mode by egoldy
lava lamp style FTW! :stare:
Thank you very much. :)
lava lamp style FTW! :stare:
Thank you very much. :)
hairstyles 2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD
REQUIRE_GC
10-14 08:40 PM
He Leo. You are great. Thanks a lot. It appears that they have my fp when I applied previosly for security clearnace. or Port of Entry.
Thanks
REQUIRE_GC
Thanks
REQUIRE_GC
siravi
11-15 04:46 PM
yes he is Math teacher.
What is process of getting H1B. Is they are applicable for H1B or they need diff VISA. then what is the process of getting that. or if they are applicable for H1b then it is the same process as for S/W Prof.
sdudeja: I sent you PM, Please look it
Is any other thing which we need to take care about.
Thanks
I am a teacher at an NGO. I am not sure if I understood your question, but hope this helps,,,
First, you have to comply with the state procedures for teacher certification and eligibility. You need the work/H1B visa; the procedure is same as that for all other jobs. The school/orgaization should be ready/willing to sponsor one for a work visa.
sdudeja, nice to meet another teacher on the forum!
What is process of getting H1B. Is they are applicable for H1B or they need diff VISA. then what is the process of getting that. or if they are applicable for H1b then it is the same process as for S/W Prof.
sdudeja: I sent you PM, Please look it
Is any other thing which we need to take care about.
Thanks
I am a teacher at an NGO. I am not sure if I understood your question, but hope this helps,,,
First, you have to comply with the state procedures for teacher certification and eligibility. You need the work/H1B visa; the procedure is same as that for all other jobs. The school/orgaization should be ready/willing to sponsor one for a work visa.
sdudeja, nice to meet another teacher on the forum!
gc_mania_03
06-24 10:00 AM
Even I am going back to school full-time with my wife on EAD with AOS pending. As far as I know there are no issues. If there are any specifics in your case, just consult your attorney.
I remember in one of the calls with attorney[organized by IV], I was told I don't have to worry about producing pay-stubs.
-gc_mania_03
I remember in one of the calls with attorney[organized by IV], I was told I don't have to worry about producing pay-stubs.
-gc_mania_03
No comments:
Post a Comment