gultie2k
07-07 04:14 PM
Usual, IT sector with a Desi consulting company!
wallpaper Ford GT40 Concept Wallpapers
Bpositive
04-02 09:37 PM
there is usually a respond by date on the RFE. In my case it was slightly beyond 12 weeks....
traveldoc
09-10 02:12 PM
I have a strange situation with my AP renewal:
Applied for AP renewal for both Primary and dependant on August 8th
Dependent received AP approval on Sept 2nd
Primary called USCIS to expedite process on grounds of medical emergency on Sept 2nd and Received a letter from USCIS on sept 8th - saying this - "The status of this service record is: Since the date we received your request, we have approved your case and sent an approval notice to you on 9/1/2009 to the address we have on file. If you do not receive the notice withing 30 days, then please contact our office again". But when I check the online status on USCIS.gov it says "Case received and Pending". How can the system say 2 different things?
I made Infopass appointment today and went to the office to see if they can follow up on this situation and they just said their system says case 'Approved' so wait for 30 days.
Anyone in the same situation? Any suggestions? Is there anyway I can apply for a duplicate or something? What if I just go ahead and re-apply for my AP before the 30 days...what other risks are involved other than loosing $305.
Applied for AP renewal for both Primary and dependant on August 8th
Dependent received AP approval on Sept 2nd
Primary called USCIS to expedite process on grounds of medical emergency on Sept 2nd and Received a letter from USCIS on sept 8th - saying this - "The status of this service record is: Since the date we received your request, we have approved your case and sent an approval notice to you on 9/1/2009 to the address we have on file. If you do not receive the notice withing 30 days, then please contact our office again". But when I check the online status on USCIS.gov it says "Case received and Pending". How can the system say 2 different things?
I made Infopass appointment today and went to the office to see if they can follow up on this situation and they just said their system says case 'Approved' so wait for 30 days.
Anyone in the same situation? Any suggestions? Is there anyway I can apply for a duplicate or something? What if I just go ahead and re-apply for my AP before the 30 days...what other risks are involved other than loosing $305.
2011 Ford GT40 001 wallpaper

jsb
10-25 03:53 PM
I agree with you....You should be able to file the G28 form to get someone else to be yr representative 2 or 4
..
My understanding is that you need to send a Cancel G-28 notice (as a simple letter, or using a G-28 form) to USCIS. Your current attorney does not have to do anything. You hired your attorney, so you can drop him/her anytime and advise USCIS.
..
My understanding is that you need to send a Cancel G-28 notice (as a simple letter, or using a G-28 form) to USCIS. Your current attorney does not have to do anything. You hired your attorney, so you can drop him/her anytime and advise USCIS.
more...
logiclife
03-24 04:55 PM
Please dont waste time in engaging into a duel with numbersusa, FAIR, immigrationwatchdog, zazona.com or anyone like that.
As it is, we are short on people who can work with us. I am not against fighting them in principle, but you are fighting an enemy who is not entirely just in our battle but overall immigration battle(legal and illegal).
We have been trying to separete ourselves from illegals, so if we choose to fight an enemy choose someone who is exclusively against legal employment based immigration. Otherwise you are joining a fight that you do not want to be a part of ie the fight of pro or anti Illegal immigration.
MY 2 cents. I think you are choosing an enemy that will make us look like sympathizers of illegals and open borders.
As it is, we are short on people who can work with us. I am not against fighting them in principle, but you are fighting an enemy who is not entirely just in our battle but overall immigration battle(legal and illegal).
We have been trying to separete ourselves from illegals, so if we choose to fight an enemy choose someone who is exclusively against legal employment based immigration. Otherwise you are joining a fight that you do not want to be a part of ie the fight of pro or anti Illegal immigration.
MY 2 cents. I think you are choosing an enemy that will make us look like sympathizers of illegals and open borders.
WaldenPond
02-09 11:03 AM
Hello,
Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.
I am not able to find any news/update on this.
Thanks,
Could anybody please post the latest going on with today's hearing - Committee on Government Reform Hearing: U.S. Competiteveness.
I am not able to find any news/update on this.
Thanks,
more...
ajp5
12-20 01:42 PM
Thanks buddy, I shall ask my friend, who has another friend, who is friend with another friend of his friend who is friend with another friend who is known by alb2c3 who will tell me how to "FO" as he has a PhD in "F@##"". As soon as I here from him I shall let you know friend
Guys,
You might be a little frustrated with whats going on in your lives, hence the FOs and F****. You have the right to be pissed at this guy and what you have said is correct. But if you ever want anyone to take "Immigration Voice" seriously.............STOP cursing in these forums. IV is paying thousands of dollars for lobbying and trying to bring change. We have helped thousands of people with answers (and that includes me) but using such language in the forums undermines everything we stand for.
If you can help..go ahead...If you cant.........LOG OFF.
Guys,
You might be a little frustrated with whats going on in your lives, hence the FOs and F****. You have the right to be pissed at this guy and what you have said is correct. But if you ever want anyone to take "Immigration Voice" seriously.............STOP cursing in these forums. IV is paying thousands of dollars for lobbying and trying to bring change. We have helped thousands of people with answers (and that includes me) but using such language in the forums undermines everything we stand for.
If you can help..go ahead...If you cant.........LOG OFF.
2010 Ford Gt40
Refugee_New
01-26 07:56 PM
Folks,
I am not getting my hopes too high about the EB-485 processing dates--either for the TSC or the NSC. Correct me if I am wrong...but I think that this huge progress in the EB 485 processing dates can be attributed to the fact that EB2 (India) is retrogressed and even unavailable (currently) and EB 3 (India) is also regtrogressed, and of course, not to mention China. So, perhaps both the service centers are processing EB 485's for ROW--and thus this quite impressive forward move.
If at some point India's EB2 and 3 priority dates move by a great leap beyond what it is now (ie., if the centers start processing the July 2007 VB submissions of EB2 and 3) , then should not we expect that the processing dates of the two centers be back-logged again and thus retrogressed?
What so you folks think? Thanks.
You are right. When the dates are U, processing dates become Current and vice versa.
I am not getting my hopes too high about the EB-485 processing dates--either for the TSC or the NSC. Correct me if I am wrong...but I think that this huge progress in the EB 485 processing dates can be attributed to the fact that EB2 (India) is retrogressed and even unavailable (currently) and EB 3 (India) is also regtrogressed, and of course, not to mention China. So, perhaps both the service centers are processing EB 485's for ROW--and thus this quite impressive forward move.
If at some point India's EB2 and 3 priority dates move by a great leap beyond what it is now (ie., if the centers start processing the July 2007 VB submissions of EB2 and 3) , then should not we expect that the processing dates of the two centers be back-logged again and thus retrogressed?
What so you folks think? Thanks.
You are right. When the dates are U, processing dates become Current and vice versa.
more...
rsdang
08-01 12:54 PM
Guys,
I like the approach however I will request all Iowa residents to call Congressman Kings again and again. Also get your friends and coworkers to call.
Voter calls will always impact politicians...
Lets keep the efforts on...
Thanks
I like the approach however I will request all Iowa residents to call Congressman Kings again and again. Also get your friends and coworkers to call.
Voter calls will always impact politicians...
Lets keep the efforts on...
Thanks
hair Awesome Ford Gt Wallpaper Car
mihird
09-26 04:29 PM
Ur missing the point.
The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.
Once you leave the US for 366 days, your H clock is reset. Now, you enter back on a H4, your H clock starts ticking down again..you should be able to do the H4->H1 change of status (once a H visa # is available) and exit and re-enter on a H1 visa and get new time on your H1 of [6 years - minus the time spent on H4]. Again, I am not an attorney, I am just saying this from what seems logical to me..
The number after the letter, which stands for the classification category is pretty much irrelevant for the purpose of determining the maximum period of stay. You might notice that in many publications USCIS addresses visitors to the US as being in B, H or L status, omitting the #.
As long as your wife maintains her H4 status properly (providing you maintain your H1 status) and as long as she possess necessary travel documents she is free to enter and exit the country.
As far as I understand she will not have any legal problem obtaining an H1 visa after staying out of the country for a year, as long as the visa # is available, she has a job offer etc.
But I do not believe that her H status clock will reset if she leaves the country for a year, then enter in H4 status (which is still a derivative and tied to your principal H status clock). Therefore she will not be able to change her status to that of H1.
Again, it's a pretty complicated matter and you might want to consult an experienced lawyer.
Once you leave the US for 366 days, your H clock is reset. Now, you enter back on a H4, your H clock starts ticking down again..you should be able to do the H4->H1 change of status (once a H visa # is available) and exit and re-enter on a H1 visa and get new time on your H1 of [6 years - minus the time spent on H4]. Again, I am not an attorney, I am just saying this from what seems logical to me..
more...
bestofall
09-16 03:29 PM
I will be travelling to India for 3 week trip and will be coming back on Oct 12 ( My current AP expires on Oct 30 2008).
Since H1B visa stamp already expired on my passport , I would like to use my AP while reentry on Oct 12 at the port of entry .
Even though I have approved H1 B documents , expires on March 25 2009. But Iam not planning for HIB stamping due to my short trip
I have not used my EAD And I want continue be on H1 B status by applying extension of H1 B as soon as my arrival .
do you see and problem with this plan of REINSTATE MY HIB status by extension , since I would like to be on HIB status till I get my green card
My atty say go fo H1 stamping as H1 extention (REINSTATE MY HIB may need extenstive processing and apply status change from AOS to H1B visa
Iam with same employer for 6 years and continue with them till I have card in hand :)
whay do you guys advise
Please advise !
Since H1B visa stamp already expired on my passport , I would like to use my AP while reentry on Oct 12 at the port of entry .
Even though I have approved H1 B documents , expires on March 25 2009. But Iam not planning for HIB stamping due to my short trip
I have not used my EAD And I want continue be on H1 B status by applying extension of H1 B as soon as my arrival .
do you see and problem with this plan of REINSTATE MY HIB status by extension , since I would like to be on HIB status till I get my green card
My atty say go fo H1 stamping as H1 extention (REINSTATE MY HIB may need extenstive processing and apply status change from AOS to H1B visa
Iam with same employer for 6 years and continue with them till I have card in hand :)
whay do you guys advise
Please advise !
hot Ford Tungsten GT Wallpapers

Jerrome
05-21 12:42 PM
well i have not used AC21, jsut changed the employer, so you mean to say i have to send the letter from the employer who originally sponsered me? right?
No you have to send AC21 with new EVL.
No you have to send AC21 with new EVL.
more...
house Ford GT40 iPhone Wallpaper
MArch172008
05-24 03:02 AM
How much time it is taking for I140 processing ?
Is there any hope in near future for priority dates to be current?
regards
Is there any hope in near future for priority dates to be current?
regards
tattoo 1969 Ford GT-40 Wallpaper
tikka
06-25 12:49 PM
IV members have saved all of us a lot of money on attorney phone calls, getting answers to medical test questions and other general questions. Please contribute to IV so that we can keep this effort going. While everybody is busy collecting documents and paperwork for 485, core IV again is doing their personal paperwork and + lobbying.
Please contribute, especially if you are new and never contributed. Please do not be a freeloader and get your questions answered and run away.
Thank you
Please contribute, especially if you are new and never contributed. Please do not be a freeloader and get your questions answered and run away.
Thank you
more...
pictures images/ford-gt40
sac-r-ten
01-30 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear about your cases. I can understand how the feeling would be right now. I had applied for my 1st H1B renewal and was just crossing my fingers and praying since i have a denied I-140 (Education issue, MTR opened for last 3 months).
Luckily my H1B renewal got approved on 1/27/09, in just 20days after recieved date(1/7/09) Ironically i had similar documents sent for my original I-140, the MTR and the H1B renewal. So we can imagine how it works in USCIS.
BTW, TwinkleM, gr8 job in helping the fellow IVian.
Luckily my H1B renewal got approved on 1/27/09, in just 20days after recieved date(1/7/09) Ironically i had similar documents sent for my original I-140, the MTR and the H1B renewal. So we can imagine how it works in USCIS.
BTW, TwinkleM, gr8 job in helping the fellow IVian.
dresses 2011 Ford Gt Pictures
amsgc
07-23 12:08 AM
Did you send them a copy of the approved I-140 and request them to port the PD?
Also, do you know if your previous I-140 has been withdrawn?
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lDcky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
Also, do you know if your previous I-140 has been withdrawn?
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lDcky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
more...
makeup this background Ford GT40
GKBest
07-17 04:13 PM
Let us start sending Thank you flowers to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu ( i know only these two people) Please add to the list if you know anybody belong to Core team.
They deserve this but a better idea will be to send it to Congresswoman Lofgren. This will create a stir in the Congress.....More News the better.
They deserve this but a better idea will be to send it to Congresswoman Lofgren. This will create a stir in the Congress.....More News the better.
girlfriend 1966-Ford-GT40-MKII-1.JPG
kevinkris
07-29 10:34 PM
Hi All,
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
hairstyles Ford GT40 Mark IV 1967 LeMans
gc_dedo
03-30 04:42 PM
I am not really sure why this really makes a difference. My perm was approved in EB3 in about 7 months but if I have to wait 30 years to get a GC what difference does it make ?!?
It makes a difference for people who are porting from EB3 to EB2
It makes a difference for people who are porting from EB3 to EB2
gccube
04-08 10:18 AM
I called the TSC IO a few times and finally it got cleared. Yes my PD is current and I wish the case gets assigned to some one soon.
pd_recapturing
04-21 03:23 PM
Well, if your H1B is based on approved 140 (post 6 years), even that gets invalidated when your 485 is denied due to revocation of I-140.
According to my lawyer, you can very well work on EAD if your 485 is denied because of USCIS's wrongful decision like not looking at AC21 law, July fiasco PD confusion etc ..if you want to be extra conservative here, u can wait till your MTR is filed and you get a receipt notice to start working again.
According to my lawyer, you can very well work on EAD if your 485 is denied because of USCIS's wrongful decision like not looking at AC21 law, July fiasco PD confusion etc ..if you want to be extra conservative here, u can wait till your MTR is filed and you get a receipt notice to start working again.
No comments:
Post a Comment