Saturday, June 18, 2011

friendship quotes in tamil

images cute love quotes in tamil. emo friendship quotes in tamil. true love quotes in tamil.
  • true love quotes in tamil.



  • PHANI_TAVVALA
    12-06 09:15 AM
    This is equivalent to $155,000/year. Indian companies like to report CTC (cost to company/compensation) rather than gross salary. So $155k CTC doesnot sound out of normal range salary ($90K gross +relocation+1 time sign-on+benefits (401k,medical, dental, bonus etc)) for someone working for a big tech firm in California.





    wallpaper true love quotes in tamil. friendship quotes in tamil. Friendship Quotes In Tamil
  • Friendship Quotes In Tamil



  • prioritydate
    08-14 12:26 PM
    This is just my theory. When you don't have much information, you get to think of many theories and here is mine. I believe USCIS is approving direct employees of an organization. For example, they may be giving preference to Microsoft employee, rather than an employee of Patel and Patel INC. I know I may be wrong, but I am just pondering. How can someone explain a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 08/01/2007 has much preference over a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 07/20/2007? Provided that everything is approved(I-140, Name check etc) Am I missing something here? :confused::confused:

    People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.





    friendship quotes in tamil. tamil friendship poems in
  • tamil friendship poems in



  • sac-r-ten
    01-30 11:43 AM
    Hello Sac-r-ten,

    Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.

    Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.

    Your input might help me. Thank you in advance

    I have a BE in Electronics (4yrs) from reputed univ in india. they thought it is a 3 yr course and denied it. i did education eval and sent them all the semester marksheets, degree certificate (which i had sent in original I140 application as well) again along with the eval. How can they be so blind. all the hardships i went thru in my engg just flashed thru my eyes when they said they did not find it equivalent to their course done here.

    Anyways,I am relieved that at least i have a H1 now for few more yrs.

    All the best to you.





    2011 Friendship Quotes In Tamil friendship quotes in tamil. poems friendship quotes
  • poems friendship quotes



  • franklin
    06-15 12:33 AM
    Next week is the time to talk more about AC 21 . This week lets complete all the work to file the petition

    Long Stroy in short form with the rules underlying AC 21 act
    If 140 is approved and 485 petition was pending for adjustment for more than 180 days ( from Receipt Date ) you can move to a similar job under a different employer using EAD

    Yes, lets hope the removal of AC21 in CIR has been reversed !

    Regardless EAD and AP are not affected by Priority Date. (Neither is I485 processing - I believe that as long as the PD is current, it is treated on an Receipt date of I485 - another benefit of filing I485 asap)



    more...


    friendship quotes in tamil. cute love quotes in tamil.
  • cute love quotes in tamil.



  • yagw
    12-14 07:59 PM
    Got red with following comments:

    "reputation" ?? lol this is a website, and these are forum ID's , they dont represent anything tangible or personal, please work on the real issues and leave the green/reds for school kids to fight over, thanks

    If green/reds are for kids, why the f*** you use it moron. If you have guts come out and say it in the thread. Otherwise, get the f*** outa here.





    friendship quotes in tamil. time Pictures tamil quotes
  • time Pictures tamil quotes



  • silpa_23
    05-19 06:08 PM
    Greetings,

    In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.

    Thanks in advance.

    In August 2006.
    1. Employer A
    2. I was Single.
    3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
    4. Schedule A expired.
    5. Application moved to Eb3.

    In June 2007
    1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).

    Married in 2008.

    April 2010.
    1. Employer B.
    2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
    3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.

    May 2011.
    1. PD will be current in June 2011.
    2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.

    Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.



    more...


    friendship quotes in tamil. friendship quotes wallpapers.
  • friendship quotes wallpapers.



  • jotv
    10-16 10:52 PM
    hai all ,

    i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.

    i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
    here is my question

    by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.

    please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .

    those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.

    i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:





    2010 tamil friendship poems in friendship quotes in tamil. cute love quotes in tamil. emo
  • cute love quotes in tamil. emo



  • MAEB2TR
    09-04 10:42 AM
    I heard that too. If your attorney feels confident, then proceed with the filing.



    more...


    friendship quotes in tamil. Tamil Friendship Poems In
  • Tamil Friendship Poems In



  • trueguy
    08-11 01:15 PM
    Bump





    hair poems friendship quotes friendship quotes in tamil. best love quotes in tamil.
  • best love quotes in tamil.



  • smaram1
    11-04 05:51 PM
    gultie2k....i am happy for you...unnecessary stress for you....good that everything ended up well...



    more...


    friendship quotes in tamil. Contestpoems quotes and tamil
  • Contestpoems quotes and tamil



  • whitetiger0811
    01-12 10:34 AM
    AB1275, an update on your case? How did the MTR go??? Please provide more details and update.





    hot cute love quotes in tamil. friendship quotes in tamil. cute friendship quotes
  • cute friendship quotes



  • va_il
    05-16 02:46 PM
    Hi,
    Our 485 is pending for quite some time with no updates even though we recently went for our FP. Earlier we used to see an update when we log into our account on USCIS.

    I would like to meet with Congressman/Senator to find my case status and give it a push. My objective is to get an exact status of my case and why its delayed and also to find the name check status.

    Could anyone please suggest how to go about this i have never met with lawmakers before. How should i book an appointment and what should i say it is for? What information they would need from me to pursue my request?

    Btw i live in Northern Virginia .. who should i visit ?
    Would i be meeting with lawmaker or only with their staff?
    Do i have to take the USCIS and FBI contact info for them to call? Mine is pending in NSC.

    Appreciate any guidance in this regard from people who has gone thru this path before. I hope contacting Congressman wouldn't have a negative effect on my case.
    -A



    more...


    house quotes,Friendship Messages friendship quotes in tamil. Friendship+quotes+in+tamil;
  • Friendship+quotes+in+tamil;



  • mhathi
    04-30 03:39 PM
    Category: EB3 (Regular)
    Applied: November 20th, 2006
    approved: April 12th, 2007.





    tattoo time Pictures tamil quotes friendship quotes in tamil. friendship quotes friends
  • friendship quotes friends



  • reddog
    02-24 12:02 PM
    Recently we are seeing lot of people with new id without completing profile they are able to start new thread. What if admin enforced new user to fill the personnel information and then only they can post on this web site. More importantly some key massages\important issues get berried in active forums due to above issue.
    Even going further we can put trial period for new users for 15 days .If they have any questions just pay 5-10 $ and get active in forum there answers will be provided by all our valued/all star members (most green as per rank) in this way we get more revenue and members get valued advice.

    I totally disagree with this idea.
    infact, for posting onto a forum or replying, there should be minimal registration info required, i would say, the handle, email id, password and the captcha and thats that.
    IV should not kick into protective mode cos of one tunnel rat.

    the site and the forums should attract people from all walks of life, regardless of their immigration status.
    what if i m a lawyer and want to respond to things or post new threads?
    what if i m a citizen and want to reply to something i know?
    what if i m a father of a h1b trying to find an answer on tourist visas?
    I dont want a lengthly registration form for that.



    more...


    pictures friendship quotes wallpapers. friendship quotes in tamil. quotes in tamil. irthday
  • quotes in tamil. irthday



  • ashishgour
    04-24 10:00 AM
    Breaking news on http://www.immigration-law.com :

    04/24/2008: House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Today at 2:00 p.m. on "Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs"

    * This is the first in a series of hearings on immigration reforms which the House is scheduled to hear hereon. For the list of witnesses and the testimonies, please stay tuned to this website.

    Does anyone has more insight to this. What we at IV can contribute to this hearing?


    Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:00 PM
    2141 Rayburn House Office Building
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    Hearing on Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs (http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=435)

    By Direction of the Chairman





    dresses cute friendship quotes friendship quotes in tamil. sms friendship quotes for
  • sms friendship quotes for



  • minimalist
    10-08 01:37 PM
    I am starting this thread to collect and share experiences using EAD as proof of legal presence with with VA DMV.
    1) I read on the forums that if we take EAD to DMV , they would fax it to Richmond and wait for verification.It could take anywhere from half an hour to 1 week.
    I went to DMV in TysonsCorner, was told that I need to bring I797 to be able to get them to fax it. This was on 10/2/2010
    2)I went to Franconia DMV with I797 for my EAD application. ( I797 is the receipt notice )
    I was told that, I need to bring Original receipt notice of 485 application and If I have that, the manager can issue me the licence then and there.
    I said that I cannot get the original 485 receipt and requested them to fax it to Richmond and wait for the response.Then they started saying even for faxing they need 485 original receipt.
    I couldn't corroborate that , but any way decided to try Tysons corner DMV again.
    This is today, 10/08/2010.

    I will update the post after trying one more time at Tysonscorner DMV with I797 of EAD.
    If anybody else has experience or knowledge of this process , please post to this thread.



    more...


    makeup Tamil Friendship Poems In friendship quotes in tamil. quotes,Friendship Messages
  • quotes,Friendship Messages



  • Eveready
    07-10 09:37 PM
    Well i just sent a message to my lawyer and this is the reply i received.

    "If her current H-1B has been counted against the cap before, she should be able to return to H-1B status without having to wait for the cap to reopen."

    Pls comment:)





    girlfriend friendship quotes friends friendship quotes in tamil. friends quotes with pictures.
  • friends quotes with pictures.



  • humsuplou
    11-30 10:42 PM
    Hi,
    Can someone please kindly share their experince in this matter? I really need some advice.
    Thanks!!





    hairstyles Contestpoems quotes and tamil friendship quotes in tamil. cute poems for friendship.
  • cute poems for friendship.



  • NKR
    07-23 08:49 AM
    Hi,

    I had applied for H1 for 2008 from two different employers.Both got approved.Now my concern is ,
    1)would there be any problem during the Visa stamping?
    2)What should i do to other visa ,which i will be not using?
    3)How should i approach the employer whose employment i will be not accepting?
    4)I have signed one offer letter from the employer but other employer had not provided me with the offer leter.so whom should i join?
    .

    So you have a problem of plenty�

    Just a thought�
    For Lou-Dobbs and his ilk this would mean 2 H1s and two jobs being snatched away, doesn�t matter if it is the same person holding two H1s.





    FinalGC
    07-21 11:40 AM
    Guys:

    I am applying for my 485 and I was contemplating using the NEW fees vs OLD Fees.

    OLD Fees:
    I485- $325
    Biometric - $70
    I765 - $180
    I131 -$170
    TOTAL - $745
    NEW Fees, which includes Biometric, EAD, and AP - $1010.00 when applying all togther with I485.

    Check New Fees. (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/FinalUSCISFeeSchedule052907.pdf)


    Now my question - Is it TRUE that in the NEW Fees, it allows for an indefinite FREE Renewal of EAD and AP until Green card is received. If this statement is true, then I would prefer using the NEW Fees, since it pays off within 1 year.

    If anybody knows this answer, please attach link or direct to the USCIS page.

    Thanks





    Xipe Totec
    03-01 06:42 PM
    California used to finish the labor cert in 7-8 months even in 2004, 2005, just before BECs started.

    I got my state labor approved and then it went to the San Francisco office in Dec 2004 and got it approved in June 2005. I am glad it didnt go to backlog center coz they were just starting up at the time.


    Hmmm, then how come my labor filed in 2002, approved by SWA in 2003 was still pending when BECs were created (and then went to Philly to rot further)?

    So no -- California DOL sucked big time (at least for cases filed from California, it was somewhat faster for Washington, Arizona, etc.)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment