ahmed
03-07 03:54 PM
I'm impressed by the quality of all your guys' work. I voted mlkdave :)
wallpaper funny drinking quotes. quotes
gc_on_demand
04-04 11:29 AM
Can pls add poll to this by month. We atleast know 3 cases..
i voted as sep 2007 from one lawyer posted that news.
i voted as sep 2007 from one lawyer posted that news.
raj1998
05-20 09:55 PM
Its been real fast. Yesterday I received my Approval letter, today I received my Card in mail.
Application was approved on 13 may after opening SR on 6th may. So canceling INFOPASS... :)
Application was approved on 13 may after opening SR on 6th may. So canceling INFOPASS... :)
2011 funny drinking quotes.
atul555
03-25 05:40 PM
Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.
Good question.. I asked similar one.
"Mr. President,
I am patiently waiting for my employment based LEGAL green card to get processed for over 6 years and looking at 3-5 years more, putting on hold my plans to buy home, be an entrepreneur. I expect to wait but can it be reasonable? "
I voted for other questions for legal immigration.
Good question.. I asked similar one.
"Mr. President,
I am patiently waiting for my employment based LEGAL green card to get processed for over 6 years and looking at 3-5 years more, putting on hold my plans to buy home, be an entrepreneur. I expect to wait but can it be reasonable? "
I voted for other questions for legal immigration.
more...

VMH_GC
12-15 02:19 PM
I guess the officer did the right thing. In my opinion you don't have to worry about this. Tear the i-94 from your 797 and send it to lawyer along with your original i-94.
ita
06-17 02:33 PM
Do u have to inform USCIS everytime u change job or just first time would be sufficient?
Thank you.
Thank you.
more...
doubleyou
05-20 08:11 AM
How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.
FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.
IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).
FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.
IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).
2010 Drunk Christmas
tonyHK12
01-31 09:29 AM
Definitely lets all agree to meet with our local house reps.
You can find your local congressman/woman from http://house.gov by entering your zip code.
They are generally very close to your geographic area.
Please ask if you have any questions, doubts.
You can find your local congressman/woman from http://house.gov by entering your zip code.
They are generally very close to your geographic area.
Please ask if you have any questions, doubts.
more...
chem2
02-24 09:52 PM
what am I missing here? other than the hassle of getting paper copies filled out/ printed and the advantage of getting a refund a few weeks earlier, what is the advantage of e-filing?
hair Funny Drunk Dog
jack_suv
07-20 10:33 AM
Hi all,
As one reply pointed out,
AC21 portability means you retain the same green card application i.e. labor, i-140 and i-485 after 6 months of filing i-485 and i-140 is approved.
EAD is a way to get a job. Obviously using EAD is easier than filing H1.
So you can use AC21 by using H1 and still retain spouse's H4.
You can also use AC21 by using EAD but at that point your spouse's H4 is gone out of status.
As one reply pointed out,
AC21 portability means you retain the same green card application i.e. labor, i-140 and i-485 after 6 months of filing i-485 and i-140 is approved.
EAD is a way to get a job. Obviously using EAD is easier than filing H1.
So you can use AC21 by using H1 and still retain spouse's H4.
You can also use AC21 by using EAD but at that point your spouse's H4 is gone out of status.
more...
HOPE_GC_SOON
07-17 12:48 PM
Its too much of waste of a time, on this thread, and misleading all the time, llooking for some interesting news, like processing times.
Guys: Can we stop this somehow, and DO Focuson other major news.
Thanks
Admin should have closed this thread by now.
Thanks.
Guys: Can we stop this somehow, and DO Focuson other major news.
Thanks
Admin should have closed this thread by now.
Thanks.
hot funny drunk quotes. golf
tushbush
05-28 09:14 PM
Sounds true. I got RFE on employment verification last week. I am a July 2007 filer.
more...
house funny slammed drunk beer beers
Raj12
02-05 05:25 PM
I am in Alabama (near Huntsville)
tattoo Hilarious and Very Funny Drunk
eb2_immigrant
09-16 02:35 PM
I would say go ahead with your plans, There is no risk at all. I got back from India 2 weeks ago,showed my AP (I was asked to join a seperate line for AP holders). Officer asked for my SSN# thats it.
Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.
Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.
more...
pictures girlfriend funny drunk quotes.
ramus
06-04 10:25 AM
Its old bill........IV has bill text on home page. We don't need to go anywhere to find text.
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
dresses funny Carroll O#39;Connor quotes
Nil
07-03 11:40 AM
Can we have a conservative idea of the net worth of all folks in the queue.
It can be a compelling arguement on how much folks have built from SCRATCH in this country.
It can be a compelling arguement on how much folks have built from SCRATCH in this country.
more...
makeup funny drunk quotes. funny
saketkapur
07-06 02:46 PM
Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer that had filed your I-140 then you can maintain your H1B status with them. I had confirmed the same with my attorney. You should confirm the same by your attorney too. I beleive there was a thread at a point of time discussing the same on IV too. Maybe some member might be able to point it to you.
I am now with a different employer and using my EAD since May this year.
Hope this helps......
I am now with a different employer and using my EAD since May this year.
Hope this helps......
girlfriend where sober strangers drunk
Suva
03-03 01:53 PM
Thanks...
adjusted Gross Income:)
adjusted Gross Income:)
hairstyles Great Drinking Quotes Beer
loudobbs
09-04 10:46 AM
My company attorneys filed by I140 incorrectly under EB3 and was approved in 2006. They refiled PP under EB2 using a copy of approved labor in May 2007. When I last checked the status is assigned to an officer.
Once the new I140 is approved would I have to do an interfiling? I am not if they both have the same A#....
Hi guys,
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
Once the new I140 is approved would I have to do an interfiling? I am not if they both have the same A#....
Hi guys,
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
ken
09-29 11:40 PM
I opted for renewing the AP online on Sept 22,2009.Got the receipt at the same time, and next day which is Sept 23 i sent the supporting documents along with the cover letter,2 photographs ,confirmation receipt ,485 receipt, DL copy and passport copy from Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Today when I tried to check the status on postal website it says that document scanned on Sept 23 which means they haven't reached the destination, now this concerns me because previously when ever I applied AP and sent the supporting documents they normally take 2 to 3 business days to reach.
Now my question:
1) If suppose the AP supporting documents get lost in mail then can I send the documents again and if in the mean time postal service delivers the first set
In between I see soft LUD's of 9/28 on my wife AP
All responses to the above matter is highly appreciated
Now my question:
1) If suppose the AP supporting documents get lost in mail then can I send the documents again and if in the mean time postal service delivers the first set
In between I see soft LUD's of 9/28 on my wife AP
All responses to the above matter is highly appreciated
amitga
04-28 03:20 PM
Eco Factory - Reid: "The Energy Bill is Ready... I don't have an Immigration Bill." (http://www.ecofactory.com/news/reid-energy-bill-ready-i-dont-have-immigration-bill-042810)
No comments:
Post a Comment