Wednesday, June 8, 2011

girls games

girls games. girls games 1.girls games. girls games 1.
  • girls games 1.



  • GCcomesoon
    10-31 02:39 PM
    Its been more than 90 days for me and I don't have even a receipt no.Lawyer says that things have been delayed. Can it be delayed so much that I don't have even receipt no ? :confused:


    Hi

    I got my EAD approved last week on 10/25 after 143 days.I had made 2 info pass appointments, had called USCIS & created 2 service requests after which I guess even my attorney had called USCIS . Only after all this , the message on USCIS online showed that "Card ordered" Actually I have to still receive my physical card in hand. Can you believe even my FP is pending for last almost 5 months now ?

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon


    Priority date - 05/2003
    140 approved - 10/2006 from TSC
    485,131,765 RD-6/04/2007 at TSC, notices received - 06/07/2007
    CA, EB2
    Wife's case returned due to some error,send it again & received on 06/17/2007 as per Fedex
    Wife's case RD- 7/10/2007

    LUD in my case - I131 - 7/10/07, approved - 7/24/07
    LUD in my case - 1131,485,765, - 7/11/07
    LUD in spouse's case - I131-7/11/07
    EAD cleared for spouse - 08/20/07
    FP for spouse - 08/08/07 , I rescheduled it.
    FP scheduled - 10/03/07 - Done
    AP approved for spouse - 09/12/07
    EAD -10/25 - message - Card ordered online.
    Still waiting for actual EAD card & FP





    girls games. Girls just wanna have fungirls games. Girls just wanna have fun
  • Girls just wanna have fun



  • spicy_guy
    09-15 01:27 PM
    If you have not been happy with your employer, kick your employer's butt! :D





    girls games. Sexy Girls? Games?girls games. Sexy Girls? Games?
  • Sexy Girls? Games?



  • mdcowboy
    04-28 05:48 PM
    Texas also planning to join the bandwagon..

    Texas lawmaker to introduce anti-immigration bill - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100428/ap_on_re_us/us_immigration_texas_1)

    I can already see a future where there would be a law that would demand all immigrants wear some kind of bar code (rfid) so that it would be easier for law enforcement to track them down. :eek:

    In regards to CIR..its all hogwash..my guess is that Dems are going to bring it on the floor and put up a masked brave fight to show that they at least tried to pass an immigration bill.





    girls games. girls games.girls games. girls games.
  • girls games.



  • Karthikthiru
    07-26 10:16 PM
    This is true. Check the following link. And then drill down to Ammendments link. You can see that

    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:h.r.02638:

    Karthik



    more...


    girls games. Screenshots Anime Girl Gamegirls games. Screenshots Anime Girl Game
  • Screenshots Anime Girl Game



  • bharmohan
    08-15 10:20 PM
    Gurus,
    On Aug 13th got an automated email from USCIS that they received information from DOS on Aug 9th and the present status is "Post Decision Actvity". I think my case is moving. Anybody knows how long it took from now?. I appreciate your valuable answers.





    girls games. Screenshots Anime Girl Gamegirls games. Screenshots Anime Girl Game
  • Screenshots Anime Girl Game



  • thescadaman
    09-14 07:22 PM
    I had ordered my IV Texas T-Shirt on Sunday and have received it today! I am all set for the Rally and will be departing Houston, Texas on the 17th.

    See you all in DC..



    more...


    girls games. Girls Games - Season 2.1girls games. Girls Games - Season 2.1
  • Girls Games - Season 2.1



  • qualified_trash
    12-15 01:48 PM
    My lawyer had the following lines on this issue:

    However, on a positive note, you are eligible for a special benefit for persons born in India subject to immigrant visa retrogression issues. Since you have an approved I-140 visa petition, you will qualify for a 3-year extension of H-1B visa status, with subsequent extensions possible.

    It appears that the 3 year extension may not applicable to all countries. If you are not from India, you may like to check. If you check, please post the results for other persons. Thanks.
    LOL!!!

    that is just your lawyer's way of sugarcoating the fact that you are screwed if you are from India. the 3 yr extension is available to everyone.





    girls games. In the Charm Girls Club games,girls games. In the Charm Girls Club games,
  • In the Charm Girls Club games,



  • santb1975
    09-30 09:59 PM
    I got back after my weekend. I will look at the Yahoo groups



    more...


    girls games. girls games 1.girls games. girls games 1.
  • girls games 1.



  • anilsal
    11-08 10:50 PM
    I think there is a crack in the rules. What if the labor is approved and I140 is pending? No 7th year H and no 3 years. Is that right?





    girls games. sexy hot AV girls games wgirls games. sexy hot AV girls games w
  • sexy hot AV girls games w



  • krishnam70
    05-08 01:47 PM
    Thank you

    Subscription Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #82G15598SR169690U)
    In reference to: S-4UL2252729966384J

    -cheers
    kris



    more...


    girls games. Play Bad Girls Gamesgirls games. Play Bad Girls Games
  • Play Bad Girls Games



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 02:15 PM
    please vote....... be good samaritans..... you know what I mean...





    girls games. bikini girl dress up gamegirls games. bikini girl dress up game
  • bikini girl dress up game



  • krishna.ahd
    02-08 10:48 AM
    Hi

    I am trying to book ticket for my summer travel to India and frusteted with knowledge of travel agents and airline peoples. My story is like this:

    I have EXPIRED F-1 VISA STAMP, VALID H-1 APPROVAL , NO H-1 STAMPING IN PASSPORT, HAVE ADVANCE PAROL FOR REENTRY ( My family is also traverling with me with H-4 approval and AP)

    I want your guidance : For going to India ( and coming back also !!)

    (1) Which CITIES I can TRAVEL Through WIthout requiring TRANSIT VISA?

    (2) Which AIR LINE OPERATES flights through these cities?

    (3) what are the non-stop flight options available between US and India?

    (4) Non-stop flights are cheap or costly compare to other one stop flights?

    ( I dont want to apply for TRANSIT VISA, I had already sent too much money on H-1 and GC process and traveling with my family so if I go for Transit visa it will cost me atleast 1000 $ extra !!!)

    I want to go to AMD ( Direct or through BOMBAY if possible)

    Also let me know any good knowledgable travel agents who knows rule and give good deal for India.

    thanks for your help.
    I was checking LAX (Los angeles) to AMD (Ahmedabad) via SIN (singapore) , you are taliking about 30 to 36 hours of travel time, top of GSP/ATL to LAX.
    I suggest , if you dont have any time constraint ( like unpaid vacation/timeoff) , that is the best what i searched so far.



    more...


    girls games. Girls Gamesgirls games. Girls Games
  • Girls Games



  • mmanurker
    06-17 01:24 PM
    I would suggest if you could get the perm process started ASAP. Now a days it is getting approved quite fast, you may be good. You may also want to ask your manager if you could work remotely from outside US for couple of months. As per my understanding, if say you are short of 4 months between your PD and H1 expiry date you can do one of the following
    1. Shift to some other status like H4
    2. Move out of country for 4 months. Your employer will need to get H1 extension and you new stamping.

    But as soon as labor gets approved, you will need to file for I140 and your will be good for 3 more year.

    This is just from my understanding. I am in similar boat. Going out of US for 6 weeks starting from July.

    Assuming that his Labor does not get approved before his I-94 expiry:
    1. Moving to H4 can only help him to stay in US but staying on H4 for few months and then trying to get H1 extension beyond 6 yrs is not possible....this is my understanding
    2. Moving out of US is the only option in case of labor still pending.





    girls games. girls games.girls games. girls games.
  • girls games.



  • wrsquared
    October 27th, 2003, 06:37 PM
    ...It's also worth noting that there is no trace of the "rule of thirds" in that image.

    Much of the above applies to this one, which I put online this evening:

    http://web.mw.net/dphoto.us/members/displayimage.php?album=13&pos=0

    Don

    I'd entitle this one "Fuzzy Colors" or "5-O'clock Shadows on Upholstery"

    I've GOT to get a macro lens. It obviously opens a completely new world of stuff to see. My wife's gonna toss me out on my ear. I may have to come crash at your place for a while....a doghouse would be fine...that's where I spend a lot of time anyway.

    -Will-



    more...


    girls games. fun filled girls games togirls games. fun filled girls games to
  • fun filled girls games to



  • chaukas
    04-23 12:50 AM
    The I-140 processing date for EB2 Nebraska is June 2007. I have a friend with receipt dt on July 30, 2007 in EB2 whose I-140 was approved today. My I-140
    was received on July 2 , 2007 and is not approved yet.





    girls games. nice girl dress up gamegirls games. nice girl dress up game
  • nice girl dress up game



  • indianabacklog
    07-30 08:59 PM
    The priority date for children who might age out is fixed at the time of your I140 filing. So if you I140 took six months to approve this can be taken off the age of the child when the labor priority date becomes current. So even if you file when a child is 20 and a half and you have to wait for two years for the date to become current, unless the I140 took 1 and a half years their age will be over 21 when the green card can be processed so they age out of derivative status.

    Good luck to those who are facing this. I do understand your anxiety since my son aged out while I was waiting three and half years for my labor cert. It would seem that this 'black hole' in the employment based process is non existent to the people who can change it.

    Not sure what the future holds for such children, maybe there is some greater plan which we are not aware of yet.

    I do see one advantage they cannot be called up for military service (for the USA) on a non-immigrant visa whereas they can if they have a green card. While I understand fighting is a noble cause I would not want my son to fight for our country of origin either.



    more...


    girls games. Description of Girl Games cutegirls games. Description of Girl Games cute
  • Description of Girl Games cute



  • sledge_hammer
    04-15 07:46 AM
    See my answer in blue ...

    All,

    I know as you all have reached 485 stage so you might be experts who can help answering few of my questions...
    1) I work with a company who applied for my labor last year, its approved and now they are filling 140
    2) Am applied in EB3 so not sure how many years it will take to get 485 dates to priority dates of 2008 ... am thinking abt 5-8 yrs
    3) My wife works in a company who wont apply for her Green Card they dont have a policy
    4) Her visa expires after 2 yrs ...
    5) If I ask one of the consulting companies X to apply for her green card for future employment and pay all the cost for the green card.
    6) Assuming she gets 140 in next 2 yrs before her visa is expired.

    Questions .....
    a) Can she renew her visa for 3 yrs with her current employer based on 485 filling pending with company X ?
    No
    b) How much would it cost to apply a green card upto phase 1 and phase 2 ...I might not actually require 485 stage. I just need her processing upto 140 stage so that she can keep renewing the visa until I get my 485 cleared ...in case I leave my job then we might think for her to apply 485 but chances are less.
    Depends largely on the attorneys. Anywhere from $2,000 to $7,000
    Experts please guide me if this plan would work and if yes how much would it cost me ...

    Thanks in advance ..
    Lalit





    girls games. girls games 4 u.girls games. girls games 4 u.
  • girls games 4 u.



  • rocky74
    07-20 10:33 AM
    I applied for my labor in July and my PD is July 2007. If I get approved before August 17 then will I be able to apply for I140/485 before August 17th.





    girls games. Screenshots X-Treme Girl Gamesgirls games. Screenshots X-Treme Girl Games
  • Screenshots X-Treme Girl Games



  • laksmi
    02-08 10:23 AM
    How much is the renal fee for EAD any idea is it $340 (like a new application or �..) please let us know.





    kedrex
    01-13 06:04 AM
    ^





    smiledentist
    10-26 01:16 PM
    thanks arnet



    No comments:

    Post a Comment