obviously
07-30 12:14 AM
We should get a group of folks asking for reinstatement of I-140 premium processing. This SINGLE administrative move will enable high skilled workers on many counts. Legal interfiling cases can be expedited, and non interfilers can be one step closer to getting their I-485's with EAD cards should there be future retrogression.
Also, the reality of revenue gained from premium processing cannot be ignored. Ok, dont keep it at 15 days, make is 30 or even 45 days. But dont take it away in its entirety.
I would sincerely request even EB2's that have current dates to join in requesting I-140 premium processing. This should not negatively intersect with any of your interests.
Also, the reality of revenue gained from premium processing cannot be ignored. Ok, dont keep it at 15 days, make is 30 or even 45 days. But dont take it away in its entirety.
I would sincerely request even EB2's that have current dates to join in requesting I-140 premium processing. This should not negatively intersect with any of your interests.
wallpaper i love you quotes sayings. i

nk2006
05-01 07:54 AM
It does seem random. A collegue of mine sent his application on the same day as mine in Dec - his 140 is approved a month ago and I am still waiting (both are EB2; both are similar job types with same company; but he is from ROW and has 485 current dates and poor me is from a retrogessed country).
EB2 I140 @ Texas receipt date: 21st Dec 06
Notice date: 3rd Jan 07 (not sure if this is the receipt date but there is an update on this date)
Processing type: Regular
Current status: PENDING
EB2 I140 @ Texas receipt date: 21st Dec 06
Notice date: 3rd Jan 07 (not sure if this is the receipt date but there is an update on this date)
Processing type: Regular
Current status: PENDING
BMWX5
03-14 11:58 PM
We all know that we are able to file 485 on July and we got EAD due to IV efforts. Which in turn helping us to get a 600$ rebate for the spouse (Some plan to spend the money).. Can we make a pledge here that we will contribute a certain % to our organization? The % can be your choice. At least this % can help this site up and running� If the moderator decide that this is not a good idea please close this thread.
First from me 20% from whatever I get as rebate �
Why should I contribute?
I'm not going to do.
For this I'll get red dots, and will be banned.
I do not care.
First from me 20% from whatever I get as rebate �
Why should I contribute?
I'm not going to do.
For this I'll get red dots, and will be banned.
I do not care.
2011 i love you quotes sayings. i

Kodi
07-03 11:08 AM
Texas service center. I think they move much faster than Nebraska.
Oh... ok. Where can I see which service station the aplication should go to? I'm in NY
Oh... ok. Where can I see which service station the aplication should go to? I'm in NY
more...
deepakjain
06-18 03:54 PM
What is the best way to send the documents to the emabassy? I asked because I live in Ahmedabad and I am planning to go for stamping the very next day I arrive in India.
Thanks for your help.
jignesh
Better you send the documents on the same day you take the appointment while you are in US....send it with priority - 2 days and with receipt acknowledgement...you will get atleast 2 weeks time after you schedule your appointment. [It will always be a touch an go situation..better you send the documents through Fedex or UPS the same day you take appointment...62$ for sending the documents is much less then taking appointment again and going through the same process....
Please visit VFS site and read all about Mumbai consulate...the rules at mumbai consulate are different from the other 4 offices
Thanks for your help.
jignesh
Better you send the documents on the same day you take the appointment while you are in US....send it with priority - 2 days and with receipt acknowledgement...you will get atleast 2 weeks time after you schedule your appointment. [It will always be a touch an go situation..better you send the documents through Fedex or UPS the same day you take appointment...62$ for sending the documents is much less then taking appointment again and going through the same process....
Please visit VFS site and read all about Mumbai consulate...the rules at mumbai consulate are different from the other 4 offices
lostinbeta
10-21 01:35 AM
Wow, very interesting. I have never heard of that before.
Well where I was thinking falls in those rules, according to that grid, it was #2.
Like I said though, put it where you want... don't mind me...just blurting stuff out.
Well where I was thinking falls in those rules, according to that grid, it was #2.
Like I said though, put it where you want... don't mind me...just blurting stuff out.
more...
mpadapa
05-15 04:54 PM
r2i2009,
Rep Lofgren and other reps (who co-sponsor) have put in lots of effort to get 3 bills (HR 5882, 5921, 6039) that address our issues. They are seasoned veterans and they know what will pass when.
U'r comments are extremely rude to their efforts.
How do U know what will pass or not, are U the adviser to the house speaker?
Please channel your energy towards a time critical action item on the following link
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19113
The reason for my saying so....this election is different from others. Very tight race and either party do not want to pass any bill that would negatively affect the results.
Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.
So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.
Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.
So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.
Rep Lofgren and other reps (who co-sponsor) have put in lots of effort to get 3 bills (HR 5882, 5921, 6039) that address our issues. They are seasoned veterans and they know what will pass when.
U'r comments are extremely rude to their efforts.
How do U know what will pass or not, are U the adviser to the house speaker?
Please channel your energy towards a time critical action item on the following link
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19113
The reason for my saying so....this election is different from others. Very tight race and either party do not want to pass any bill that would negatively affect the results.
Our problem is the least of the problems the country is facing right now.
They would pass bill which would stimuate economy not help EB3 folks(who already have EADs) to get GC and make them sleep easily.
So let us be patient. Even if we get GCs...it is not useful for either parties....because we cannot vote.
Secondly, GOVT would lose EAD renewal, AP revenue etc.
So let us get out the illusion that our bills would be passed....it is not going to help the ailing economy. It might help lawyers to earn some good bucks.
2010 i love you quotes sayings. i

waitin_toolong
11-04 09:36 AM
do a google search on this term you will find more resources
more...

irrational
04-04 11:33 AM
Folks,
Here is some update. Hopefully, someone might find this useful.
Today (4/4/2008) I took an InfoPass appointment in Dallas:
The lady at the window said, the case is in TSC and that particular office(Local Office???) has not recieved the file yet. So she asked me to write a letter to TSC.
I thought I would call the TSC first and see if I can get a quicker response:
I called the TSC using the key combo (Thanks guys)
The agent was helpful:
- The Notice which was returned was the Reciept Notices..It seems those will not be resent, so I should not worry about it.
- My Wife's address was still wrong on the file, I recorrected it. This is after I got a confirmation in the mail :confused: :( -- Is there anyway we/Lawyer can confirm it ?
- Our Finger Print Notices are initiated but not yet scheduled by the local ASC. We'll get notices once the FPs are scheduled (What does this mean???)
Key Combo used:
1-800-375-5283
1 -> 2 -> 2 -> 6 -> 1 .. Application Number .. 1 -> 1 -> 3 -> 4
If the message something like, "No agents are available at TSC.. trasfering to NSC" hangup and try again.
Hope this helps someone else too.
Here is some update. Hopefully, someone might find this useful.
Today (4/4/2008) I took an InfoPass appointment in Dallas:
The lady at the window said, the case is in TSC and that particular office(Local Office???) has not recieved the file yet. So she asked me to write a letter to TSC.
I thought I would call the TSC first and see if I can get a quicker response:
I called the TSC using the key combo (Thanks guys)
The agent was helpful:
- The Notice which was returned was the Reciept Notices..It seems those will not be resent, so I should not worry about it.
- My Wife's address was still wrong on the file, I recorrected it. This is after I got a confirmation in the mail :confused: :( -- Is there anyway we/Lawyer can confirm it ?
- Our Finger Print Notices are initiated but not yet scheduled by the local ASC. We'll get notices once the FPs are scheduled (What does this mean???)
Key Combo used:
1-800-375-5283
1 -> 2 -> 2 -> 6 -> 1 .. Application Number .. 1 -> 1 -> 3 -> 4
If the message something like, "No agents are available at TSC.. trasfering to NSC" hangup and try again.
Hope this helps someone else too.
hair i love you quotes and sayings
OLDMONK
07-18 09:16 PM
My I 140 alone was applied on July12th as we did not know anything about the revision that time.
I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.
Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.
Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?
Thanks a lot for the reply,
Sam
The Big Question is can you squeeze a receipt before 15th Aug in hand(before noon). Means sent around 8-10th Aug (optimistic) They have exactly 16 days from your delivery date.
In Normal circumstances YES. in current scenario NO (pessimistic). Chances are you will get it much before 8th. I am just saying that to avoid your stress though.
And yes you will fall under the bulletin And the truth is who cares now as to what is current. They will accept every crap until 17th Aug. and then sit on it for next decade.
Don't take me wrong I wish you all the best, but the PR disaster they have been in recently I don't expect humanitarian approach from USCIS.
I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.
Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.
Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?
Thanks a lot for the reply,
Sam
The Big Question is can you squeeze a receipt before 15th Aug in hand(before noon). Means sent around 8-10th Aug (optimistic) They have exactly 16 days from your delivery date.
In Normal circumstances YES. in current scenario NO (pessimistic). Chances are you will get it much before 8th. I am just saying that to avoid your stress though.
And yes you will fall under the bulletin And the truth is who cares now as to what is current. They will accept every crap until 17th Aug. and then sit on it for next decade.
Don't take me wrong I wish you all the best, but the PR disaster they have been in recently I don't expect humanitarian approach from USCIS.
more...
greenleaf81
11-04 03:26 PM
Thank you guys for responding to my situation.
My client could not issue a letter but the Vendor issued a letter saying I am working at the client. Also we have attached some emails from the client Manager. And thankfully they were able to send the documents on Monday.
ajp5: I do believe that I have switch the employer now, because I cannot risk to wait for the USCIS to process the RFE and run out of time. I will talk to the vendor about the transfer. Yes the last few days have been a hell for me, suitable for a thrilling movie.
wandmaker, meridiani.planum: Thanks for the advice, I am in the process of finding another employer, hopefully more trustworthy this time. When I do find a new consultant I will do PP.
I want to convert this H1b application to Premium Processing now, that is after responding to the RFE. My current company's lawyer claims that we cannot convert to Premium Processing after an RFE is issued and answered. Is this is true? Can an application be converted to PP only if it does not receive an RFE? I thought it can be converted anytime...please advice.
My client could not issue a letter but the Vendor issued a letter saying I am working at the client. Also we have attached some emails from the client Manager. And thankfully they were able to send the documents on Monday.
ajp5: I do believe that I have switch the employer now, because I cannot risk to wait for the USCIS to process the RFE and run out of time. I will talk to the vendor about the transfer. Yes the last few days have been a hell for me, suitable for a thrilling movie.
wandmaker, meridiani.planum: Thanks for the advice, I am in the process of finding another employer, hopefully more trustworthy this time. When I do find a new consultant I will do PP.
I want to convert this H1b application to Premium Processing now, that is after responding to the RFE. My current company's lawyer claims that we cannot convert to Premium Processing after an RFE is issued and answered. Is this is true? Can an application be converted to PP only if it does not receive an RFE? I thought it can be converted anytime...please advice.
hot i love you quotes and sayings

sandiboy
08-23 05:25 PM
Is it from NSC or TSC
NSC
NSC
more...
house I+love+you+quotes+sayings
sundarpn
07-19 10:54 PM
jack_suv, nice post and a good start.
I am sort of category 4. BUT want to change jobs after 6 months of filing 485 and want to continue on H1 despite having EAD so that I can get my future spouse on H4. (then add/file her 485 when dates become current)
If I change to a new employer after 6 months (NOT on EAD but on H1b transfer):
1. Will my 485 remain in good standing? Will still need support form the ex-employer? I hope not and 485 receipt notice will suffice.
2. Can I get 3 yr extension of H1b from the new employer (as I have I-140 copy).
3. Can I file my spouses 485 whenever the dates become current (despite working for a new employer on H1b.)
I am sort of category 4. BUT want to change jobs after 6 months of filing 485 and want to continue on H1 despite having EAD so that I can get my future spouse on H4. (then add/file her 485 when dates become current)
If I change to a new employer after 6 months (NOT on EAD but on H1b transfer):
1. Will my 485 remain in good standing? Will still need support form the ex-employer? I hope not and 485 receipt notice will suffice.
2. Can I get 3 yr extension of H1b from the new employer (as I have I-140 copy).
3. Can I file my spouses 485 whenever the dates become current (despite working for a new employer on H1b.)
tattoo over you quotes and sayings. i
satishbsk
07-08 05:58 PM
How do u know that?
When I and my wife gave DNA, the volunteer who collected told that they collected 20 k so far and it is tough to get a match, and it might be only Indian DNA may match to Vinay.
When I and my wife gave DNA, the volunteer who collected told that they collected 20 k so far and it is tough to get a match, and it might be only Indian DNA may match to Vinay.
more...
pictures Screenshots I Love You Quotes:
newuser
05-31 12:55 PM
Could you please also fax to all the senators if not faxed already.
called senators from my state
contributing $ 50 per month
called senators from my state
contributing $ 50 per month
dresses I love you quotes sayings

freeskier89
01-02 02:23 AM
Imageshack hosts them last I checked. I thought so too, but they don't seem to anymore
more...
makeup i love you quotes sayings.
kirupa
01-24 04:07 PM
Added those notes sage and iamthejuggler :)
girlfriend i love you quotes and sayings.
tnite
06-26 10:09 AM
what happens if the passport gets stamped and got a new I94 in the vancouver airport and no inspection after coming back to US.
what should we enter as last entry into us
Then put the Vancouver visit as the last entry.
what should we enter as last entry into us
Then put the Vancouver visit as the last entry.
hairstyles short i love you quotes for
ivjobs
11-07 10:31 AM
Folks,
A table has been created in the IV Entrepreneurs yahoo group to
facilitate a repository for you to add Help wanted /Offered information.
We all pretty well know that having one's contact information would be
of no use unless we see some beneficial activities. Towards this end
in the Help wanted /offered information table we have created 3
specific fields where you can enter your past/present/future ventures,
your areas of expertise in which you can be help to others and the 3rd
field to enter the areas of help you are looking for.
You dont need to be a master in a domain to be of help. Just a piece
of advise is good enough. Also there is nothing like a silly question
so one can ask for any kind of help.
This obviously helps identify individuals who can be of specific help
in specific areas of interest.
So please go ahead and enter the information that you feel comfortable
entering. There is no compulsion for any one to input the data but we
would strongly encourage to do so just to help each other. After all
that is the purpose of this group.
Here is the link for the IV Startups Help Wanted / Offered
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
To join the IV Startup group, please visit the following site:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/
IV Startup Group
A table has been created in the IV Entrepreneurs yahoo group to
facilitate a repository for you to add Help wanted /Offered information.
We all pretty well know that having one's contact information would be
of no use unless we see some beneficial activities. Towards this end
in the Help wanted /offered information table we have created 3
specific fields where you can enter your past/present/future ventures,
your areas of expertise in which you can be help to others and the 3rd
field to enter the areas of help you are looking for.
You dont need to be a master in a domain to be of help. Just a piece
of advise is good enough. Also there is nothing like a silly question
so one can ask for any kind of help.
This obviously helps identify individuals who can be of specific help
in specific areas of interest.
So please go ahead and enter the information that you feel comfortable
entering. There is no compulsion for any one to input the data but we
would strongly encourage to do so just to help each other. After all
that is the purpose of this group.
Here is the link for the IV Startups Help Wanted / Offered
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
To join the IV Startup group, please visit the following site:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/
IV Startup Group
ski_dude12
12-16 04:23 PM
With EAD, I got mine renewed for 3 years in NY:cool::cool::cool:
valatharv
07-15 02:39 PM
I filed I-485 in Nov. 2007 and waiting.... :(
Problem is I noticed that name of my father in my passport is reversed example it shows <lastName> then <FirstName>.
But in my birth certificate it is vice versa <FirstName> then <lastName>....
I got the RFE in July 2009 for my date of birth certificate which I have provided to USCIS mentioning father name as in my birth certificate i.e. <FirstName> then <lastName>.
I renewed my passport in April 2010 and corrected father name, but in all the old forms before RFE, my father name shows as <lastName> then <FirstName>.
Will it be issue, I am frustrated and worried on what to do, is it going to have major impact on my GC processing as all the forms I have submitted to USCIS and my passport have my father name as <lastName> then
<FirstName>.
Please suggest I am very worried...
Thanks
Problem is I noticed that name of my father in my passport is reversed example it shows <lastName> then <FirstName>.
But in my birth certificate it is vice versa <FirstName> then <lastName>....
I got the RFE in July 2009 for my date of birth certificate which I have provided to USCIS mentioning father name as in my birth certificate i.e. <FirstName> then <lastName>.
I renewed my passport in April 2010 and corrected father name, but in all the old forms before RFE, my father name shows as <lastName> then <FirstName>.
Will it be issue, I am frustrated and worried on what to do, is it going to have major impact on my GC processing as all the forms I have submitted to USCIS and my passport have my father name as <lastName> then
<FirstName>.
Please suggest I am very worried...
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment