Saturday, June 18, 2011

imran hashmi wallpapers

images imran-hashmi-images-7 imran hashmi wallpapers. emran-hashmi-wallpaper
  • emran-hashmi-wallpaper



  • sportsguy131
    07-31 02:28 PM
    Hello,
    I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
    Thank You.





    wallpaper emran-hashmi-wallpaper imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi the macho man
  • Emraan Hashmi the macho man



  • sportsguy131
    07-31 02:34 PM
    hey thx a lot for the info....but can she work in those 180 days?





    imran hashmi wallpapers. imran hashmi wallpapers.
  • imran hashmi wallpapers.



  • JunRN
    10-31 07:08 PM
    Today is the 90th day of my EAD application...no status change at all...





    2011 Emraan Hashmi the macho man imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi
  • Emraan Hashmi



  • gc_dedo
    03-30 04:42 PM
    I am not really sure why this really makes a difference. My perm was approved in EB3 in about 7 months but if I have to wait 30 years to get a GC what difference does it make ?!?
    It makes a difference for people who are porting from EB3 to EB2



    more...


    imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi
  • Emraan Hashmi



  • NolaIndian32
    04-28 06:13 PM
    My wife came from india this sunday (4/26) @ JFK... she is working on EAD and had an expired H1b stamp in her PP.... She was asked about the purpose of the Visit by the IO and also at the AP fingerprinting, and the first IO asked about the expired H1, but she said she is working on EAD and had a valid AP.. he asked her something about how she could prove that she started working on EAD or something like that, but he didn't wait for answer... sent her to AP finger printing.... it all took less than 50 mins. I should say this is waaaaay smoother than the experience we had at EWR in 2006.

    pal :)

    If entering the country on AP, it is advisable to carry all other documents including the approval notice of the H1b, but do not show the H1b approval notice unless asked for. That is when the IO gets confused and asks for explanations. If entering on AP your status is parolee upon entry to the US.





    imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan+hashmi+in+crook+
  • Emraan+hashmi+in+crook+



  • mhtanim
    09-15 02:05 PM
    I can see it. Refresh your browser

    Thanks inskrish for the news.

    Anyway, the Proc. dates are a heap of bull shit. The NSC Proc date for I-485 says July 08 2007. We all know the dates were 'U' and noone could have filed a I-485 between July 2 - July 17th (July 2 fiasco). So how can the oldest application that the NSC is blocked on can be dated July 08 2007 !!!

    Even if they came across ineligible applications like that, wouldn't they just outright reject them and quickly move on to some other application that they can process??? Why would they consider themselves blocked on such application(s) and issue the processing date to reflect such transient status ???

    Some people actually did file during July 2 through July 17 and I am one of them. My law firm (one of the top immigration law firms) was actively involved with the AILF to file the lawsuit against DOS at that time. The law firm recommended all their clients to file I-485 even after July 1st as they though AILF has really good chances of winning the lawsuit.



    more...


    imran hashmi wallpapers. Imran Hashmi is doing shooting
  • Imran Hashmi is doing shooting



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    08-20 10:58 PM
    Before I slowly forget all the various pain points from the past, I'm going to add this one detail that people usually neglect:

    The new process requires you to deposit a the visa processing fees at a local branch of Nova Scotia Bank and get a deposit slip to submit with the visa application when you go into the consulate. Most banks open at 9 am - 10 am. So if you have an early appointment, be sure to go there the previous business day and get the fees stuff taken care of. If not, you will find yourself scrambling to get this done at the last minute.





    2010 imran hashmi wallpapers. imran hashmi wallpapers. imran-hashmi-images-7
  • imran-hashmi-images-7



  • needhelp!
    03-28 01:30 PM
    Thanks to the volunteers putting in the efforts to work on this. Soon everything should be smoothened out.



    more...


    imran hashmi wallpapers. Imran Hashmi Wallpapers
  • Imran Hashmi Wallpapers



  • chris
    11-19 02:27 PM
    I (we) know that they dont have proper system to pull the files based on PD/Country/Category etc.

    Looks like they openly agreed that, Cant believe it. :eek:

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/244625389/last-page/

    Please anyone find the official published link or verify the source this news.





    hair Emraan Hashmi imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi Wallpaper 03
  • Emraan Hashmi Wallpaper 03



  • veni001
    06-04 10:34 AM
    If this is old then why did i see it on THOMAS as
    =====================================
    S.1348
    Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
    Sponsor: Sen Reid, Harry [NV] (introduced 5/9/2007) Cosponsors (4)
    Latest Major Action: 5/25/2007 Senate floor actions. Status: Considered by Senate.
    ======================================
    :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    ======================================
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.01348:



    more...


    imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers
  • Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers



  • rkat
    08-16 04:39 PM
    Since USCIS will not send anything back that they actually withdrew this petiton what kind of proof / evidence do i need to keep with me for furture reference.?

    Thanks..!





    hot Emraan Hashmi imran hashmi wallpapers. imran hashmi wallpapers. emran
  • imran hashmi wallpapers. emran



  • shyamiv
    07-23 11:52 AM
    Hi Thanks for your inputs.

    But both the employers are consultant.
    One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
    So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?

    pick the fremont ca if u want a cool summer or the other for a snowy winter !



    more...


    house emran hashmi wallpapers imran hashmi wallpapers. CROOK WALLPAPERS IMRAN HASHMI
  • CROOK WALLPAPERS IMRAN HASHMI



  • kate123
    04-07 09:38 AM
    Kate, do you personally know the two cases? Just curious. Thanks!

    I do not know them personally.. I came across those cases on T.. r. A. c. K. i. T. t. :)





    tattoo Emraan+hashmi+in+crook+ imran hashmi wallpapers. imran hashmi wallpapers.
  • imran hashmi wallpapers.



  • jsb
    10-29 10:20 PM
    I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?

    Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?

    One should ask experts, or may try to find answer in USCIS FAQs. But as I learnt from various sources, you do nothing, unless asked, i.e. there is nothing to send or tell to USCIS.



    more...


    pictures Imran Hashmi is doing shooting imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers
  • Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers



  • andy garcia
    02-23 11:05 AM
    Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india

    EB1 - 3K
    EB2 - 21K
    EB3 - 17.5K
    EB4 - 0.3K
    EB5 - 0
    EB Total - 41K

    Am I missing something?

    You are missing this:

    The large number of LPRs in the EB in 2005 was primarily due to the AC21 Act of 2000, which recaptured 130,107 unused EB visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference EB immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005. None of these visas were used in 2006. In addition, the REAL ID Act of 2005 recaptured 50,000 unused EB visas, 5,125 of which were used in 2005. In 2006, 33,341 of these visas were used, exceeding the 2006 employment preference limit of 143,949. The majority of the visa numbers recaptured by the REAL ID Act were issued to individuals whose country of origin was the Philippines (57 percent) or India (22 percent).





    dresses imran hashmi wallpapers. emran imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi
  • Emraan Hashmi



  • EADchallenged
    07-27 04:17 PM
    CIR is akin to churning the ocean and in an election year highly unlikely. Our best opportunity this year would be to get some retrogression relief in this bill. Filing for 485 gets some extra dollars for the ICE and at the same time does not add a single extra immigrant. Is this being pursued seriously?



    more...


    makeup Imran Hashmi Wallpapers imran hashmi wallpapers. emran hashmi wallpapers
  • emran hashmi wallpapers



  • Kodi
    07-03 11:08 AM
    Texas service center. I think they move much faster than Nebraska.

    Oh... ok. Where can I see which service station the aplication should go to? I'm in NY





    girlfriend imran hashmi wallpapers. imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers
  • Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers



  • plreddy
    08-04 05:38 PM
    Same thing here also. My GC (primary ) was approved on 11-Aug-2008 and my wife's 485 is still pending. We went to India in November 2008 and returned back after 1 month. No questions were asked about my wife's AP.

    Thanks
    PL Reddy





    hairstyles Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers imran hashmi wallpapers. Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers
  • Emraan Hashmi Wallpapers



  • kumar2203
    05-23 08:41 PM
    Hello,

    I have one question about dependent I-485.. I filed I-485 to Texas Service Center under EB-3 in 2007, Applied EB-2 140 to Nebraska Service Center under EB2, ported priority date. Now I have to add dependent 485 appication, which service center I have to send ?

    thanks for your help !!





    mbartosik
    12-13 04:16 PM
    The date in my I94 was entered as being 6 months before the date of entry (he got the year wrong). I being jet lagged didn't spot it until after leaving the immigration hall.

    To cut a long story short, in the end an immigration officer at the same port of entry just hand corrected it and wrote his badge number against the correction (no updates in the computer). I had begged for a new I94, but that wasn't going to happen.

    In the end to avoid risk of any more delays with H1B renewal etc, I just took a trip to an airport in Canada and didn't even leave the airport. That got me a new I94 (for cost of $250 airfair). My bother was that a hand corrected I94 may look suspicious to someone and that slows down a future application, and what is the cost of more delays in applications?

    So my advice is, ask an immigration officer at a convenient place for you to correct it. However, if you are going to use it on an application (like I140 or H1B renewal) then just leave and reenter. It depends on costs, a day off work to go to somewhere where they could issue a new I94 cost more than a cheap airfair to Canada for the day at a weekend. Also compare with the risk of a delay while they check on a hand corrected I94, if they ever bother. My attorny thought that I went over board, but he is not the one waiting and waiting!





    mnq1979
    10-23 10:36 AM
    Bad idea to leave after two days. He should allow for 3 business days at least and then go to Pak.

    I had my visa stamping done in Canada this summer and got the visa in 2 business days. My appointment was Wednesday and got the passport with visa stamped on Friday afternoon . This is the best case scenario.

    And yes I'm from Pakistan :)

    Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment