gcformeornot
01-02 10:53 AM
Please vote.
wallpaper YangZhuo - Mask Half Sleeve

razis123
06-02 04:34 PM
Hi,
I am ready to send my EAD/AP renewal forms - not sure where to send is it NSC or TSC. My I485 is currently pending at TSC. All my previous applications have receipt numbers starting with SRC.
My lawyer (actually para-legal) mentioned that she will send them to NSC - I am not sure since she screwed it up once before.
Please let me know if we have to send EAD/AP renewals to same service center where our I-485 is currently pending or it does not matter.
Thanks a lot.
- nk
I am in a similar situation.Somebody please give advice on this
Thanks in advance
I am ready to send my EAD/AP renewal forms - not sure where to send is it NSC or TSC. My I485 is currently pending at TSC. All my previous applications have receipt numbers starting with SRC.
My lawyer (actually para-legal) mentioned that she will send them to NSC - I am not sure since she screwed it up once before.
Please let me know if we have to send EAD/AP renewals to same service center where our I-485 is currently pending or it does not matter.
Thanks a lot.
- nk
I am in a similar situation.Somebody please give advice on this
Thanks in advance
svm
09-01 10:24 AM
I suggest call the service center (texas or nebraska) where your case is as cases are approved by TSC or NSC not by field offices.
I got the FP notice yesterday. So it seems it is going as was told earlier
I got the FP notice yesterday. So it seems it is going as was told earlier
2011 house Japanese Sleeve Tattoo
sendmailtojk
03-05 06:27 PM
1. You said you entered US in 12/06 with PP expiring 5/07......if PP has an expiry date of <180 days, the Immigration guy in India normally should not allow you to board the flight.
2. The last issued I-94 is the valid I-94.
3. Your logical option would be to talk to an Immigration Officer in your local USCIS office and do whatever he/she suggests. There are a couple of posts which talk about potential solutions, please research them.
Cheers and Good luck.
2. The last issued I-94 is the valid I-94.
3. Your logical option would be to talk to an Immigration Officer in your local USCIS office and do whatever he/she suggests. There are a couple of posts which talk about potential solutions, please research them.
Cheers and Good luck.
more...
gultie2k
07-06 02:08 PM
Is is possible to file for a new H1 once you start using EAD/pending 485? My lawyer says there might be a problem...awaiting more details.
chanduv23
12-08 08:43 PM
Lets reach our target soon- come on fellow IVans - come on - please contribute for a good cause
more...
thepaew
11-09 03:37 PM
Bump
2010 full sleeve tattoo designs for
ramus
06-04 10:25 AM
Its old bill........IV has bill text on home page. We don't need to go anywhere to find text.
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
more...

Ramba
07-31 05:57 PM
Extension of H1B beyond six year, is possible only if any employment based greeen card applications (like Labor Certification and 140) is pending or approved. As your mom is not having any Employment based GC applications pending, she can't apply H1B extension beyond six years. The best advise is leave the country before expiry of I-94 and enter thro CP based on I-130; Dont count on 180 day period. If she want to stay in US to file AOS based on I-130, she has to find a way to change of other non-immigrant status like student etc..
(to check your luck, apply H1B extension with a request that I-130 was already approved and PD is very close to become current and request to grant an extension for an year based on current family situation and to avoid leaving the country.USCIS may buy this request and but not gurenteed.. Any way consult a good lawyer for other options)
(to check your luck, apply H1B extension with a request that I-130 was already approved and PD is very close to become current and request to grant an extension for an year based on current family situation and to avoid leaving the country.USCIS may buy this request and but not gurenteed.. Any way consult a good lawyer for other options)
hair japanese half sleeve tattoos. Sleeve tattoos, like every

logiclife
06-20 12:06 PM
Fellows,
I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:
1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?
2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.
3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?
Thanks
(1) is surely an option if you think your prayers are strong enough. I wouldnt trust prayers when it comes to immigration process.
About options (2) and (3), its surely a great option. Contact your ex employer and file the greencard thru him. When I say "Thru him" all you need from him is a letter on company letter head from the boss/HR that still intend to hire you when you get your greencard. Other than that, it is possible to do the whole thing by yourself either thru your own lawyer or by doing it yourself. Its not rocket science. If you have a good lawyer, go thru him.
BEFORE YOUR GC IS APPROVED:
Also, keep in mind that you dont have to start working for him just because he is filing your 485 based on labor/140 that he sponsored. You can continue working where you are working right now. GC is for future employment. (However if you also apply for EAD, then maybe you have to join the ex employer who files your 485 at least during the intial 180 days after 485 is filed, please do check with your lawyer). Also, one last thing if you go thru this route. You need to maintain good relations with this employer if he files your 485 at least for 180 days after its filed. That's because you need him to write a letter that "yes I intend to hire this guy" should USCIS ask him that again during the intial 180 days. After 180 days have passed, if USCIS asks and sends RFE about "who is going to hire you after getting GC", you can exercise your AC21 option and produce a letter from your current employer (whomever you are working for at the time) that they intend to keep your employed after you get GC.
AFTER YOUR GC IS APPROVED:
Now, about having to work for your ex-employer because you filing 485 based on approved labor and 140 that was sponsored by your ex-employer, here is the deal : If 180 days have passed since your 485 is pending and if your greencard is approved after that (after 180 days of 485 filing) then you do not have to go back to your ex-employer. That's because the option of using AC21 portability is available only AFTER 180 days, not before that. Now, if your 485 gets approved in less than 180 days (which is unlikely because they are never that fast and plus the dates have to be current), then YES, you have to go to work for your employer for at least a couple of months as soon as your 485 is approved. However, the chances of the situation coming to that is very unlikely. I dont think anyone is going to get their 485 approved in less than 180 days.
I had my PERM labour and I-140 approved with priority date Dec 2005 in EB2 category. I changed my job in April and was hoping to get the priority date transferred to with new labour and I-140 from new employer. I have not started the GC process with new employer and am in good terms with old employer. With the priority dates being current for July (and probably for August too), what are the options I have:
1. Filing new labour and pray to get approved before end of August. Then file for I-140 and I-485 concurrently. Do I stand a chance there, with advertisement publishing and other formalities?
2. Can I file my I-485 with old employer while working with new employer. What are the documents I would need from old employer.
3. If answer to question 2 is 'yes', do I need to go back and work for old employer ever (before or after getting green card)?
Thanks
(1) is surely an option if you think your prayers are strong enough. I wouldnt trust prayers when it comes to immigration process.
About options (2) and (3), its surely a great option. Contact your ex employer and file the greencard thru him. When I say "Thru him" all you need from him is a letter on company letter head from the boss/HR that still intend to hire you when you get your greencard. Other than that, it is possible to do the whole thing by yourself either thru your own lawyer or by doing it yourself. Its not rocket science. If you have a good lawyer, go thru him.
BEFORE YOUR GC IS APPROVED:
Also, keep in mind that you dont have to start working for him just because he is filing your 485 based on labor/140 that he sponsored. You can continue working where you are working right now. GC is for future employment. (However if you also apply for EAD, then maybe you have to join the ex employer who files your 485 at least during the intial 180 days after 485 is filed, please do check with your lawyer). Also, one last thing if you go thru this route. You need to maintain good relations with this employer if he files your 485 at least for 180 days after its filed. That's because you need him to write a letter that "yes I intend to hire this guy" should USCIS ask him that again during the intial 180 days. After 180 days have passed, if USCIS asks and sends RFE about "who is going to hire you after getting GC", you can exercise your AC21 option and produce a letter from your current employer (whomever you are working for at the time) that they intend to keep your employed after you get GC.
AFTER YOUR GC IS APPROVED:
Now, about having to work for your ex-employer because you filing 485 based on approved labor and 140 that was sponsored by your ex-employer, here is the deal : If 180 days have passed since your 485 is pending and if your greencard is approved after that (after 180 days of 485 filing) then you do not have to go back to your ex-employer. That's because the option of using AC21 portability is available only AFTER 180 days, not before that. Now, if your 485 gets approved in less than 180 days (which is unlikely because they are never that fast and plus the dates have to be current), then YES, you have to go to work for your employer for at least a couple of months as soon as your 485 is approved. However, the chances of the situation coming to that is very unlikely. I dont think anyone is going to get their 485 approved in less than 180 days.
more...
newuser
05-10 09:34 PM
We recently had the same problem for my in-laws appointment (Hyd). The calendar shows the dates are avaiable, but when we are about to make the actual appointment, the hyperlinks are missing on the calendar. VFS did acknowledge this issue when I called their customer support no. There said to try after couple of hours ( or may be days) and it did work.
Save the applications and try to schedule the date at a latter time. Call the customer support no on VFS website. Sometimes they would to try to schedule appointment. In my case, it didn't work even for the Customer Service Rep also.
Best of luck.
Save the applications and try to schedule the date at a latter time. Call the customer support no on VFS website. Sometimes they would to try to schedule appointment. In my case, it didn't work even for the Customer Service Rep also.
Best of luck.
hot Japanese Half Sleeve Tattoos
WeShallOvercome
07-31 06:52 PM
My lawyer also did not file EAD/AP along with the AOS application. The USCIS FAQ 2 says that you can file without the I-485 receipt but you do need proof of delivery. Has the lawyer given you the FedEx / UPS delivery receipt?
In my case, my HR told me that the lawyer flew in a guy to physically hand over the AOS cases on July 2. Don't know how true that is.:confused:
My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.
In my case, my HR told me that the lawyer flew in a guy to physically hand over the AOS cases on July 2. Don't know how true that is.:confused:
My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.
more...
house get a half sleeve tattoo koi
jliechty
January 7th, 2005, 09:39 PM
The technique you mention works best when you reverse a normal or wide lens in front of a telephoto lens. However, none of my lenses work very well; all cause severe vignetting. The cheapest way to try this is to hold the one lens in front of the other with your hand; then focus the apparatus by moving the whole system in and out until you find the plane of focus (autofocus is worthless for any macro above 1:1, and IMHO even for most macro below it). If you like what you see, then it's not a great expense to find an adapter that has filter threads on both sides of it to hold the lenses in place for you. Check the macro couplers (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=NavBar&A=search&Q=&ci=3066) section at B&H for the kind of adapter you'd need.
I still think a regular macro lens would be most versatile (you can go from infinity down to 1:1 without removing the lens or unscrewing any filters), but the other method can be a cheap way to experiment, if you can find a pair of lenses that gives you the magnification you want without major vignetting.
I still think a regular macro lens would be most versatile (you can go from infinity down to 1:1 without removing the lens or unscrewing any filters), but the other method can be a cheap way to experiment, if you can find a pair of lenses that gives you the magnification you want without major vignetting.
tattoo a Japanese half sleeve.

gcformeornot
12-31 02:09 PM
the sadest and unluckiest members of this forum..?
more...
pictures Japanese Half Sleeve
Pagal
09-08 02:06 PM
Hello,
You can work with your HR and lawyers in creating a better job description. Here are some points that I would consider in creating a job description that is honest and flexible...
1. Job should be for future placement (say, in 3-5 years time)
2. Job should offer you reasonable career and skill growth
3. Job should not be constrained to a single geographic location in US
4. Job title should match one of the broad skill categories of DOL (this would allow you to change jobs without having to worry about implications on labor certification)
All the best...
You can work with your HR and lawyers in creating a better job description. Here are some points that I would consider in creating a job description that is honest and flexible...
1. Job should be for future placement (say, in 3-5 years time)
2. Job should offer you reasonable career and skill growth
3. Job should not be constrained to a single geographic location in US
4. Job title should match one of the broad skill categories of DOL (this would allow you to change jobs without having to worry about implications on labor certification)
All the best...
dresses dragon half sleeve tattoo.

tonyHK12
11-24 10:37 AM
In spite of the mess we are in, these songs and the substitutions does make me wonder whether I need to cry or laugh!
Aha, found the perfect song. Apologies for Angreji lyrics!
When you see it on youtube you will understand - a bit pessimistic, hopeless, wierd, also feels appropriately, sadistic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Qd9VR1gD8 - older video
Aerosmith - Dream On:
"
Every time I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It goes by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay
Yeah, I know nobody knows
where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win
Half my life
is in books' written pages
Lived and learned from fools and
from sages
You know it's true
All the things come back to you
....
Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away
....
...
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream until your dream comes through
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream On Dream On
Dream On Dream On "
Aha, found the perfect song. Apologies for Angreji lyrics!
When you see it on youtube you will understand - a bit pessimistic, hopeless, wierd, also feels appropriately, sadistic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Qd9VR1gD8 - older video
Aerosmith - Dream On:
"
Every time I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It goes by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay
Yeah, I know nobody knows
where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win
Half my life
is in books' written pages
Lived and learned from fools and
from sages
You know it's true
All the things come back to you
....
Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away
....
...
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream until your dream comes through
Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream On Dream On
Dream On Dream On "
more...
makeup Japanese Half Sleeves Tattoos
akhilmahajan
04-23 09:43 AM
I dont think there is any such practise...........
i think the lawyer or your company who filed it, will get all the communication from USCIS...........
so just keep on trying.............
i am not a pro at it, but will like to say, never give up trying.........
i think the lawyer or your company who filed it, will get all the communication from USCIS...........
so just keep on trying.............
i am not a pro at it, but will like to say, never give up trying.........
girlfriend japanese half sleeve tattoos.
sugaur
05-05 11:45 PM
Transaction ID: 15509419M155420
You sent a payment of $100.00 USD to Immigration Voice (donations@immigrationvoice.org)
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
You sent a payment of $100.00 USD to Immigration Voice (donations@immigrationvoice.org)
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
hairstyles Fu Dog Tattoos | Guardian Lion
hianupam
04-16 01:36 PM
Trust me. That's a move you will surely enjoy....I moved in the opposite direction.......Houston to Allentown
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Thanks. Everybody else that I talk to seems to make a big deal about the commute downtown. Actually It is my wife who will be facing the commute. I get to work from home mostly when I am not travelling.
How's allentown treating you?
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Thanks. Everybody else that I talk to seems to make a big deal about the commute downtown. Actually It is my wife who will be facing the commute. I get to work from home mostly when I am not travelling.
How's allentown treating you?
GCard_Dream
04-04 05:42 PM
If you have filed multiple applications like 485, EAD, AP, etc and then you move and do an address change using the AR-11 form, addresses in your pending applications will not get automatically changed. The AR-11 form doesn't change your address in the pending applications unless you filled out the AR-11 form online and specifically requested that addresses in all pending files be changed. This is so weired that the CIS would change address in their central database but the address in the pending applications wouldn't change.
If you fill out AR-11 online, it will ask you if you have any pending applications with USCIS and if so, if you want to update the address on those files. If you say yes the you would have to enter the case/receipt number of pending applications and the new address. Good luck.
Despite updating the new address 2 times, and getting hard copy confirmation, FP notices for my wife and daughter have gone to the old address twice.
With an Infopass appointment, spoke to the guy at the local USCIS office. He confirmed that the current address is what is on their records.
Wonder how things work in USCIS. Keeping my fingers crossed for future mail!!!
If you fill out AR-11 online, it will ask you if you have any pending applications with USCIS and if so, if you want to update the address on those files. If you say yes the you would have to enter the case/receipt number of pending applications and the new address. Good luck.
Despite updating the new address 2 times, and getting hard copy confirmation, FP notices for my wife and daughter have gone to the old address twice.
With an Infopass appointment, spoke to the guy at the local USCIS office. He confirmed that the current address is what is on their records.
Wonder how things work in USCIS. Keeping my fingers crossed for future mail!!!
dpp
06-28 03:16 PM
This is a very common issue. Most of the times the HR title and job title and Labor title do not match.
I know it is a common issue for anybody. But if USCIS goes strictly, then it is a problem.
I know it is a common issue for anybody. But if USCIS goes strictly, then it is a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment