chris
11-19 02:27 PM
I (we) know that they dont have proper system to pull the files based on PD/Country/Category etc.
Looks like they openly agreed that, Cant believe it. :eek:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/244625389/last-page/
Please anyone find the official published link or verify the source this news.
Looks like they openly agreed that, Cant believe it. :eek:
http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/244625389/last-page/
Please anyone find the official published link or verify the source this news.
wallpaper lyrics 80 x27s love poems
gopi246
03-23 06:49 PM
At last I am able to get to the root of the issue. I went to Logan airport and spoke to Immigartion dept people. They have seperate cell called differed inspection for these kind of clarifications.
When I explained the situation they found that the i-94 number in their system is not matching with that of mine. So when SSA is searching the database they were not getting any details. They have issued a new i-94 card to me and asked me to re-submit the request to SSA. Hopefully they will be able to get it this time.
If any one faces similar problems, they may contact immigation dept of Logan at #617-568-1810 option 0 and ask for differed inspections.
Thanks for all your suggestions, have wonderful time:)
When I explained the situation they found that the i-94 number in their system is not matching with that of mine. So when SSA is searching the database they were not getting any details. They have issued a new i-94 card to me and asked me to re-submit the request to SSA. Hopefully they will be able to get it this time.
If any one faces similar problems, they may contact immigation dept of Logan at #617-568-1810 option 0 and ask for differed inspections.
Thanks for all your suggestions, have wonderful time:)
hbk
04-14 07:57 PM
Hello,
I have applied for H1B Extension for 3 years based on I-140 approval at VSC under premium processing.
Just want to know that I have submiited following documents along with it, are they sufficient/enough to get approval?
1. Resume
2. Master's mark sheets,Degree & Transcript
3. Bachelor's Mark Sheets,Degree & Transcript
4. Previous H1B Approval Copies
5. Old & New passport copies
6. I-94 Copy (Front & Back)
7. Client Letter with resposiblities,role,technologies & project details (without end date)
8. Business card for me from client
9. Business card for Client Manaager
10. Vendor Letter with resposiblities & project details (stating that can't provide contract papers between vendor & client due to client's policy)
11. Last six months pay checks.
12. Last three years W2’s (2007, 2008, 2009)
13. Copy of I-140(EB-2) Approval notice
14. SSN Copy
15. Driver License Copy
16. Degree evaluation report
17. Contract papers between employer & vendor (not purchase/work order)
18. Employment Offer Letter between Employer and Employee
Model : Employer(Consulting) --> Vendor --> Client
Working for this client from last 20 months.
Above documents are enough to get approval ?
What are the chances of RFE?
What are the chances of approval without & with RFE ?
I will greatly appreciate your response.
Thanks.
I have applied for H1B Extension for 3 years based on I-140 approval at VSC under premium processing.
Just want to know that I have submiited following documents along with it, are they sufficient/enough to get approval?
1. Resume
2. Master's mark sheets,Degree & Transcript
3. Bachelor's Mark Sheets,Degree & Transcript
4. Previous H1B Approval Copies
5. Old & New passport copies
6. I-94 Copy (Front & Back)
7. Client Letter with resposiblities,role,technologies & project details (without end date)
8. Business card for me from client
9. Business card for Client Manaager
10. Vendor Letter with resposiblities & project details (stating that can't provide contract papers between vendor & client due to client's policy)
11. Last six months pay checks.
12. Last three years W2’s (2007, 2008, 2009)
13. Copy of I-140(EB-2) Approval notice
14. SSN Copy
15. Driver License Copy
16. Degree evaluation report
17. Contract papers between employer & vendor (not purchase/work order)
18. Employment Offer Letter between Employer and Employee
Model : Employer(Consulting) --> Vendor --> Client
Working for this client from last 20 months.
Above documents are enough to get approval ?
What are the chances of RFE?
What are the chances of approval without & with RFE ?
I will greatly appreciate your response.
Thanks.
2011 I Miss You - Love Poem
kriskris
08-22 03:12 PM
Let me try this at Dallas DMV. Any Gurus to help me about my other questions?
more...
mpgc
10-19 11:52 AM
Hi,
could you please provide me your attorney's details?
Thank you,
I changed jobs early this year with a 20% pay cut and with different titles and with different client type (private vs public). Got GC last month. No RFEs. I did not inform USCIS.
Before switching jobs, I checked with my attorney and made sure that I am covered, made sure that my previous employer will not revoke my approved I-140 and made sure that my current employer will cooperate with the process. Last month my GC got approved.
Good luck.
could you please provide me your attorney's details?
Thank you,
I changed jobs early this year with a 20% pay cut and with different titles and with different client type (private vs public). Got GC last month. No RFEs. I did not inform USCIS.
Before switching jobs, I checked with my attorney and made sure that I am covered, made sure that my previous employer will not revoke my approved I-140 and made sure that my current employer will cooperate with the process. Last month my GC got approved.
Good luck.
samrat_bhargava_vihari
01-21 11:39 PM
Kirshana_2001,
Did you verified with Attorney? If they offer you permanent employment I think they should file your I-140, then only they can transfer H1. In that case if you get I-140 approval then move to the permanent employment else stick with your company. ( Think of EB2 and Priority date transfer also).
Best of Luck...
Did you verified with Attorney? If they offer you permanent employment I think they should file your I-140, then only they can transfer H1. In that case if you get I-140 approval then move to the permanent employment else stick with your company. ( Think of EB2 and Priority date transfer also).
Best of Luck...
more...
B+ve
05-15 01:19 PM
I would like to clarify one thing....
Are these Certifications from Sun Microsystems, Oracle and IBM consider as supporting documents for 4 year degree or equivalent to any educational qualifications or experience?
I mean, people are doing these certifications even with out a job or while on bench....
I do not want to degrade or project these certifications in low profile or so, I do know the value of these certifications while searching for a job, but could not understand how they will help you in education or experience with USCIS.
Correct me if I am wrong.....
- B+ve
Are these Certifications from Sun Microsystems, Oracle and IBM consider as supporting documents for 4 year degree or equivalent to any educational qualifications or experience?
I mean, people are doing these certifications even with out a job or while on bench....
I do not want to degrade or project these certifications in low profile or so, I do know the value of these certifications while searching for a job, but could not understand how they will help you in education or experience with USCIS.
Correct me if I am wrong.....
- B+ve
2010 we love poems lyrics
another one
08-15 08:39 AM
One question on the bullet below: Does the calculation assume that all 140K visa numbers can be used towards all pending applications, irrespective of country limits. I thought the country limit is going to make the situation much worse.
Employment Based (EB) Green Card (GC) Laws
� There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.
� [/B]
Employment Based (EB) Green Card (GC) Laws
� There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.
� [/B]
more...
NKR
06-09 12:52 PM
You got to ignore some of these statuses from certain IOs. I went for infopass end of may and I was told namecheck is pending. When i said it does not matter anymore since it has passed 180 days, he mentioned that its not official yet and gave me a document describing name check process which mentioned something about N-400 which i believe is for FB. Talked to IO over the phone a week later and I was told that its assigned to the officer and Visa Number also assigned. Got the Card Production Ordered email next day.
Congratulations. How long did it take since your PD became current till you got the card production ordered email?.
Congratulations. How long did it take since your PD became current till you got the card production ordered email?.
hair Bi Love Poems
ashiqman
06-24 03:04 PM
I work for a very small start-up American firm. The company has been in business since 1 year. Even I have been with the company (full-time) for approximately the same amount of time. Unfortunately, the company has not been able to make any revenues in this 1 year. I am planning to visit India in May and if I do, I will have to get my H1 restamped, since my old visa has expired. In this forum, I have seen some instances of rejection/hold on H1B stamping. Taking that into account and given the situation of my company (although genuine and still having enough funds to run), is it worth taking the risk? I will be appearing for an interview in Mumbai. Any info in this regard will be really helpful to me. Thanks in advance.
more...
saiimmi
07-16 07:09 PM
Please see links below:
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
:cool:
When will the next month dates come out ???
GCKabhayega!
What is the utility of your thread? You are posting this one month too late. I really do not want to give a red dot but request you to not dilute the purpose of IV forums by posting grossly useless messages.
Thanks,
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC
:cool:
When will the next month dates come out ???
GCKabhayega!
What is the utility of your thread? You are posting this one month too late. I really do not want to give a red dot but request you to not dilute the purpose of IV forums by posting grossly useless messages.
Thanks,
hot Poem lyrics of The Rainy Day
LostInGCProcess
11-10 11:40 PM
Thanks again for the reply and wishes!!
Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.
My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.
One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???
Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
EAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009
Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
WAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid: June' 2010
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
Appreciate your help!
Of course the receipt number would be different, because each H1 application is treated as a new application, regardless of whether its a transfer or new. So, they are identified uniquely.
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
No, at port of entry, you show the new H1 and you get the new I-94 with an expiry date that's on the H1...which would be June 2010. Remember, The I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record) shows the date you arrived in the United States and the “Admitted Until” date—that is the day your authorized period of stay expires, usually its the expiry date what's on your H1.
So, even though your visa may expire after some time, you are legal to stay till the date mentioned on the I-94. I hope its clear to you.
Good Luck!!!
Also sorry for another question as I forgot to mention this earlier.
My new H1B has more than 6 months of validity period.
One thing which I forgot to mention earlier is that when new Employer "B" did the H1B transfer (June 2007) from Employer "A" - the I-797 receipt # of Employer "B" came out of to be different from I-797 receipt # of Employer "A"?
Shouldn't the I-797 receipt #'s for Employer "A" and Employer "B" should be SAME as it's just an H1B transfer???
Employer "A" I-797 receipt #:
EAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid : 0ct' 2009
Employer "B" I-797 receipt #:
WAC - XXX-XXXX
I-797 valid: June' 2010
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
Appreciate your help!
Of course the receipt number would be different, because each H1 application is treated as a new application, regardless of whether its a transfer or new. So, they are identified uniquely.
As I-797 receipt # gets printed on the H1B visa in the Passport, does having a different I-797 receipt # (of Employer "B") affects anything at port of entry?
No, at port of entry, you show the new H1 and you get the new I-94 with an expiry date that's on the H1...which would be June 2010. Remember, The I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record) shows the date you arrived in the United States and the “Admitted Until” date—that is the day your authorized period of stay expires, usually its the expiry date what's on your H1.
So, even though your visa may expire after some time, you are legal to stay till the date mentioned on the I-94. I hope its clear to you.
Good Luck!!!
more...
house love poems lyrics. love poems
jcrajput
09-26 05:02 PM
This is the new thread to mention your rejection reasons.
Please mention following:
Rejection date: 09/21/07
Reason: Other reasons (Not mentioned in data base system - More info with rejection letter and package)
Package received date: Waiting
Please mention following:
Rejection date: 09/21/07
Reason: Other reasons (Not mentioned in data base system - More info with rejection letter and package)
Package received date: Waiting
tattoo love poems for one you love.
mlkedave
03-08 03:44 PM
u know what im trying to say,ferns work was top notch but i just though the three of us were about equal.
more...
pictures Love poem, lyrics,
pappu
05-11 01:16 PM
thanks, it worked.
dresses hairstyles love poems lyrics.
keiryu
08-20 04:07 PM
When did you apply the switch from EB3 to EB2? Did you have to go through the entire process of PERM all over again? How long did it take? I'm considering this also.
more...
makeup Sad Love Poems With Lyrics

stuckinmuck
02-11 07:01 PM
gcformeornot, I don't see what's incorrect in my post. The point about intra-company transfer was implicit in my post since everyone knows L1 is for such transfers. So that should have been understood without being mentioned. My point was that the denial for extension could have been due to the USCIS looking carefully at the job description again and determining that it wasn't really a specialty occupation. So I was particularly pointing out the 'job description' that goes with an L1 visa. I was also saying the same thing as you i.e. the job should be that of an expert in a particular domain which is not readily available. For example, why would a company transfer a java programmer instead of directly hiring one in the U.S?
It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.
It's another thing that TCS, Infosys and the likes of those have abused this visa and destroyed its credibility. That issue needs to be looked at by the lawmakers and it is in genuine employers/employees' interests.
girlfriend love poems lyrics.
lostinbeta
10-21 06:11 PM
Ummm, A big circle with some poofiness added....lol.
Voila... a dog bed.
Voila... a dog bed.
hairstyles love poems lyrics
gc_peshwa
01-26 06:55 PM
Well done team IV! BTW has IV already published this email to newspapers? IIRC a free site like PRNEWSWIRE will also help :-)
insbaby
07-22 07:10 AM
Now I understand why June 12 VB says "Current". If everyone (atleast 300K) files in July and close the gate, all are stuck in the old fee system, which in future is constant revenue for USCIS.
300,000 X $600 = $180,000,000 / Year
can anyone miss this?
300,000 X $600 = $180,000,000 / Year
can anyone miss this?
GC Struggle
03-11 03:05 PM
PM me if you have any questions
No comments:
Post a Comment