
wandmaker
12-18 11:27 PM
Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.
One must apply for 140 with in 180 days the labor approval. Labor substitution has been discontinued.
One must apply for 140 with in 180 days the labor approval. Labor substitution has been discontinued.
wallpaper love you my friend quotes. i
hebron
04-03 03:40 AM
I can apply for 3 years H1-B extension (8,9 and 10th year) based on my approved I-140. However, my Indian passport expires in August 2008. Does this have anything to do with H1-B extension? Will I geet 3 years extension?
Can I renew my passport now before applying for my H1-B extn? Can I get my passport renewed before 6 months of expiry?
Kindly help.
Thanks!
Can I renew my passport now before applying for my H1-B extn? Can I get my passport renewed before 6 months of expiry?
Kindly help.
Thanks!
indio0617
02-08 09:29 AM
Yes. Travelling through Europe has become a big hassle these days. Avoid the London route. It is the worst. I have travelled via Frankfurt (Lufthansa) several times. But Lufthansa is getting troublesome too these days.
The South Asian route via Singapore is the best. SIA In- flight service is excellent and you will notice a marked difference in their "attitudes". I have heard about China Airlines too. You might want to check that out as well.
The South Asian route via Singapore is the best. SIA In- flight service is excellent and you will notice a marked difference in their "attitudes". I have heard about China Airlines too. You might want to check that out as well.
2011 makeup love you my friend
GCard_Dream
04-05 04:37 PM
That sounds like a great idea except what would happen if you transfer the company and the current company revokes your I-140. The 3 year H1 extension is based on the approved I-140 but if that underlying I-140 is revoked, would the H1-B still valid or is that one of those gray areas?
I personally really like this idea. Thanks a lot for this suggestion. Didn't think of that before.
I am in similar situation with only three months left on my H1. My strategy is to apply for three year extension through current employer (done).
Transfer to new employer only when I have an approved three year extension and then reapply PERM, I140 in EB2.
I don't think 7 months are enough to get to I140 stage. Give room for things going south and for RFE if any.
I personally really like this idea. Thanks a lot for this suggestion. Didn't think of that before.
I am in similar situation with only three months left on my H1. My strategy is to apply for three year extension through current employer (done).
Transfer to new employer only when I have an approved three year extension and then reapply PERM, I140 in EB2.
I don't think 7 months are enough to get to I140 stage. Give room for things going south and for RFE if any.
more...
ilovestirfries
09-27 06:42 PM
1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,

god_bless_you
08-15 08:29 AM
what Indian congressional representatives or Indian caucas..etc are doing for Indian immigrants??
do they have any word to say in this deep visa retrogression for indian origin?
do they have any word to say in this deep visa retrogression for indian origin?
more...

GCard_Dream
06-29 03:58 PM
It is a shady practice. The main reason an employer wouldn't give you a copy of a I-140 is that if you were to leave company A and company B sponsors you for GC, you can keep your old priority date. But that is only possible if you can furnish a copy of approved I-140 to INS. It is such a stupid practice on part of INS to request the petitioner to provide a copy of something (like I-140) that they themselves approved and should already have a record of. But I don't think anyone expects any better from INS anyway.
I agree that it is a employer driven petition but the employer purposely holds the information back so that they have more control over the employees decision making ( specially if the employee is thinking about leaving the company).
This is not a shady practice. The employer had petitioned for a labor certification earlier to sponsor GC for an employee who might have left the company. Now they filled the position with you, so its perfectly alright to use the same petition for you.
As far as the documents are concerned, they are employer centric and they have no reason to give them to you. You will have nothing to do with those even if you get them. If the only purpose you want to solve is to know whether or not your labor and I40 were infact approved as your employer says, you should request your employer to show you a copy.
The copies are wothless to you if you leave the company anyways, before you get an EAD.
Don't heed the advise of people who ask you to find a better employer. Such people are only trying to get their own GCs faster, since there will be one less person with an earlier priority date.
I agree that it is a employer driven petition but the employer purposely holds the information back so that they have more control over the employees decision making ( specially if the employee is thinking about leaving the company).
This is not a shady practice. The employer had petitioned for a labor certification earlier to sponsor GC for an employee who might have left the company. Now they filled the position with you, so its perfectly alright to use the same petition for you.
As far as the documents are concerned, they are employer centric and they have no reason to give them to you. You will have nothing to do with those even if you get them. If the only purpose you want to solve is to know whether or not your labor and I40 were infact approved as your employer says, you should request your employer to show you a copy.
The copies are wothless to you if you leave the company anyways, before you get an EAD.
Don't heed the advise of people who ask you to find a better employer. Such people are only trying to get their own GCs faster, since there will be one less person with an earlier priority date.
2010 love you my friend quotes
pappu
07-26 10:55 AM
pappu, the only way the labor can be transferred to new company is if the 485 has been filed for more than 180 days.
in this case, since he is unable to file 485 due to retrogression, the labor is not transferable. what may be transferable is the priority date.
no my point was--
is there an expiry date for labor approval if 140 is not filed?
in this case, since he is unable to file 485 due to retrogression, the labor is not transferable. what may be transferable is the priority date.
no my point was--
is there an expiry date for labor approval if 140 is not filed?
more...
bob2007
07-18 12:11 AM
Anybody knows how USCIS will process un signed I-140 Petition? I filed for Labor substituion and I-140. I forgot to sign the I-140 petition.
May I know the implications of this? What all are the possibilities ? Will they reject the application?
May I know the implications of this? What all are the possibilities ? Will they reject the application?
hair i love you my friend quotes
prince_waiting
12-12 02:28 PM
I am in.....No complaints about that......
more...

JunRN
11-05 08:57 PM
Yes, you can attach your spouse even after approval IF the PD is current. If there's retrogression, and PD is not current, you cannot do that.
However, for "follow-to-join", PD needs not be current. That's what I know. Please correct if wrong. And "follow-to-join" is via Consular Processing, so needs to go back home.
However, for "follow-to-join", PD needs not be current. That's what I know. Please correct if wrong. And "follow-to-join" is via Consular Processing, so needs to go back home.
hot love you my friend quotes
kriskris
04-17 12:29 PM
As you understand there is no magic correct solution to this situation, but, whichever decision you make about which line your mother-in-law stands in, she should be well prepared to document her intention to return to her home abroad after her visit to the US. Documents she should be prepared to show could include: proof of home ownership or long term lease abroad, proof of bank accounts abroad, proof of car ownership abroad, fixed date return ticket, proof of family abroad--husband and/or other children/grandchildren, proof of some specific event she plans to attend abroad such as wedding or other invitations, etc.
Thanks for your reply. As I understand most people usually don't carry all the documents specified above while entering US. We carry those documents while going for the visa. Do you recommend carrying all those documents which establish ties to the home country while entering USA?
Thanks for your reply. As I understand most people usually don't carry all the documents specified above while entering US. We carry those documents while going for the visa. Do you recommend carrying all those documents which establish ties to the home country while entering USA?
more...
house i love you friend sayings.
riva2005
11-16 05:58 PM
That is exactly what the senate has been doing. And the House too.
Naming post offices, designating and recognizing festivals, naming courthouses and writing checks to run the government.
1. Immigration Reform: cant do.
2. Ending the war : cant do.
3. Reducing healthcare costs, reforming healthcare: cant do.
4. Upcoming social security deficit : cant do.
5. Budget deficits reduction : cant do.
Next week, senate is going to do following things:
1. Pass a resolution stating that it is the sense of the senate that sky is usually blue in color but on cloudier days, it tends to be green.
2. Pass a resolution that water is wet and fire is hot.
3. Pass a resolution that the building of Capitol is White is color, December is the last month of the year and the White House is also white in color.
4. Take a break, eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, play in swings outside the senate building and then take a little afternoon nap. A little fight between Democrats and Republicans on getting equal time on swings and equal time with possession of soccer ball and baseball bat.
5. Afternoon post-nap, easy-going session, name a few more post offices, praise the troops, criticize the war, praise the troops again, criticize the war again.
6. Pass a resolution of Holi, Bhai-Dooj, Kadwa-Chowth etc.
Naming post offices, designating and recognizing festivals, naming courthouses and writing checks to run the government.
1. Immigration Reform: cant do.
2. Ending the war : cant do.
3. Reducing healthcare costs, reforming healthcare: cant do.
4. Upcoming social security deficit : cant do.
5. Budget deficits reduction : cant do.
Next week, senate is going to do following things:
1. Pass a resolution stating that it is the sense of the senate that sky is usually blue in color but on cloudier days, it tends to be green.
2. Pass a resolution that water is wet and fire is hot.
3. Pass a resolution that the building of Capitol is White is color, December is the last month of the year and the White House is also white in color.
4. Take a break, eat peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, play in swings outside the senate building and then take a little afternoon nap. A little fight between Democrats and Republicans on getting equal time on swings and equal time with possession of soccer ball and baseball bat.
5. Afternoon post-nap, easy-going session, name a few more post offices, praise the troops, criticize the war, praise the troops again, criticize the war again.
6. Pass a resolution of Holi, Bhai-Dooj, Kadwa-Chowth etc.
tattoo i love you my friend quotes
gcseeker2002
01-07 10:27 AM
FYI:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html
another reason to get a GC. although, toys r us reversed their decision, the whole incident kinda left a bad taste in the immigrant community. heck, they didn't ask for my GC when i bought toys in their store then why would they even bother about "citizenship" in their new year promotion. good thing they reversed it.
Heights of stupidity , does the child play with toys or its parents, why do they care about legality of parents !!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html
another reason to get a GC. although, toys r us reversed their decision, the whole incident kinda left a bad taste in the immigrant community. heck, they didn't ask for my GC when i bought toys in their store then why would they even bother about "citizenship" in their new year promotion. good thing they reversed it.
Heights of stupidity , does the child play with toys or its parents, why do they care about legality of parents !!
more...
pictures i love you my friend quotes

gccovet
02-11 03:20 PM
Hi Folks,
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
concatct bombino@ NY, their boys fly to India daily basis.
GCCOvet,
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
concatct bombino@ NY, their boys fly to India daily basis.
GCCOvet,
dresses dresses love you my friend
looivy
02-25 07:40 AM
Hi:
Do you have any arrest record? DUI or anything like. If yes, theat may also lead them to issue administrative processing request.
No.
Can a legal expert provide advice as to whether I can use EAD/AP to get in?
Do you have any arrest record? DUI or anything like. If yes, theat may also lead them to issue administrative processing request.
No.
Can a legal expert provide advice as to whether I can use EAD/AP to get in?
more...
makeup i love you my friend quotes
martinvisalaw
06-04 05:37 PM
You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."
girlfriend i love you my friend quotes. i
missedthecut
02-09 10:47 PM
I had the same problem couple of years ago and I live in california. My friend dropped me at the mexico border in san diego. Went to mexico and had my I94 changed till the visa expiration and came back to USA. Its very simple and you should not have any problem as you have valid visa.
hairstyles love you my friend quotes
yabadaba
06-18 12:44 PM
thanks reno john!
puntubabu
03-07 10:17 PM
Dark Child has no votes, someones gotta vote for him, hes got a really good layout.
gcfriend65
12-06 11:07 AM
Does anybody know what date NSC is processing APs for July-August filers?
NSC people have gotten 3 copies. but I think both TSC and CSC people have gotten only 2 copies. There is no need to worry I guess.
NSC people have gotten 3 copies. but I think both TSC and CSC people have gotten only 2 copies. There is no need to worry I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment