Monday, June 27, 2011

marilyn manson with no makeup

images hot Marilyn Monroe 64 middot; marilyn manson with no makeup. Marilyn Manson
  • Marilyn Manson



  • GCFROMOHIO
    05-04 11:03 PM
    Thank's a lot for the information.....





    wallpaper Marilyn Manson marilyn manson with no makeup. Okay, Marilyn Manson, we#39;re
  • Okay, Marilyn Manson, we#39;re



  • saimrathi
    07-09 12:46 PM
    PLease post the link..

    DOS issued one more bulletine today on 9th July 2007 !!!!!!!!!!!!!





    marilyn manson with no makeup. Then again, he#39;s not a pretty
  • Then again, he#39;s not a pretty



  • ksrk
    08-14 08:16 PM
    I was also in limbo whether to apply AP now or no. My current AP is valid till Mid Jan 2009 And I am travelling india in Oct and will be back on 1st week on Nov. I decided not to apply AP now and will be applying renewal in mid Nov. Applied only EAD renewal.
    But my H1 extension approval is still pending. Not sure it will get approved by 1st week of Oct. If I happen to use the current AP do they give i-94 only till Jan 09 ( i.e my AP validity) or for 1 year ?

    Hey Som_yad,
    The law requires that you be in the US only when the AP applicaiton is filed. You can leave the next day, if you like. Also, when you return, make sure you have a document to enter the US (say AP or H1B stamp+I-797) and a document you can show the CBPO that authorizes you to work (say EAD or I-797).

    If you use your AP to enter the US, the expiration date on the I-94 will be a year from the day you enter, even if the AP itself expires sooner. All you need to make sure is that you use the AP to enter the US before it expires.

    -K

    DISCLAIMER: Not legal advice - based on personal anecdotes, opinion and preferences.





    2011 Okay, Marilyn Manson, we#39;re marilyn manson with no makeup. marilyn manson with no makeup.
  • marilyn manson with no makeup.



  • cool_desi_gc
    05-30 09:47 AM
    I did something different.

    In the field "Date of last entry into US", by mistake i put the I-94 validity date. On I-94, there is the date paroled and also the I-94 valid until. By mistake i put in May 2010 instead of May 2009. I did submit the application. When i was sending the supporting documents, i put a cover letter asking them to correct the date. I have to see how they respond. Did anyone actually get this thing corrected. And does these things cause any delays in the processing of the EAD application.



    more...


    marilyn manson with no makeup. 3 Rock Idols without Makeup
  • 3 Rock Idols without Makeup



  • cool_guy_onnet1
    06-04 01:31 PM
    Hey,
    Anyone else is like me - My 9th yr H extension was receipted from VERMONT on Jan9th '08 and its almost June 9th '08 and I'm still "Pending"... The peoples i know of got it in 2-3 months , worst case is 4 months.

    Earlier i had Extension from VERMONT within 1-2 months , don't know what special stuff they have found for me this time !! :rolleyes:
    I am applying for premium today- Keeping my fingers crossed as I have to make a trip in last week of June.





    marilyn manson with no makeup. without Make-Up (28 pics)
  • without Make-Up (28 pics)



  • praveen_mr
    12-21 03:46 PM
    Just fly Continental or Delta from NY to Mumbai (this is non stop)



    more...


    marilyn manson with no makeup. NOT Gerard Way
  • NOT Gerard Way



  • bindas74
    02-05 10:54 PM
    I applied I-485 in July 2007. But didn't apply for EAD/AP. I applied for EAD for the first time now, few days back and I was asked by my lawyer a check of $340 as application fee.
    Hope this helps !!
    hi raj1998,

    I did pay $340 as I had applied in March 2008...now I am up for renewal...so I was hoping that I dont hace to pay any money since I had applied my first EAD with the new fee structure..
    do you think you have to pay $340 when you are up for renewal next year?





    2010 Then again, he#39;s not a pretty marilyn manson with no makeup. hot Marilyn Monroe 64 middot;
  • hot Marilyn Monroe 64 middot;



  • quizzer
    11-01 02:38 PM
    Admins/Moderators:

    Can this be taken up with USCIS???

    Thanks



    more...


    marilyn manson with no makeup. Manson Without Makeup no
  • Manson Without Makeup no



  • kirupa
    10-06 05:33 PM
    No no no - please don't vote for yourself :) That's considered in bad-taste and your entry could get disqualified.





    hair marilyn manson with no makeup. marilyn manson with no makeup. The No One singer looks much
  • The No One singer looks much



  • anilsal
    07-11 11:26 PM
    this is the next best idea.

    In just week, the flower campaign was a success from idea inception.

    Guys, make this Arnie campaign a grand success.

    Please ask him to "Terminate" Retrogression!



    more...


    marilyn manson with no makeup. Marilyn Manson#39;s pictures:
  • Marilyn Manson#39;s pictures:



  • nvmurali
    06-02 07:06 PM
    Sorry Murali, I wasn't clear in my earlier post.

    1. Your new "extended for 3-yrs" H1B can be trasferred to your new employer. Your new employer files for the transfer of this approved H1B and you can work for the new employer legally with no hassles.
    2. Now regarding your green card, since your PD is not current and you haven't been able to apply for AOS yet (and thus, "AOS pending for 180 days" isn't relevant either), you will have to restart your GC process - PERM and then I-140 followed by I-485 (when PD is current). At the last stage, when you apply for I-485 (AOS), you can recapture your older PD (Feb 2008), but not before that.
    3. If you wait till you are able to file your AOS and then 180 days after you do file it, and THEN move to a similar job, then you won't have to restart your GC process. Now, given the current visa bulletin, this is hard to predict and there are no guarantees your job offer will still be available at that time.

    Hope this clarifies my earlier post - sorry for the confusion.

    This does clarify my confusion. Thankyou very much! Appreciate it. This makes me feel so much better:)





    hot 3 Rock Idols without Makeup marilyn manson with no makeup. Marilyn Manson took to his
  • Marilyn Manson took to his



  • Ramba
    05-14 04:27 PM
    Guys,

    The timing of this visa bulletin is suspicious. Right at the nick of time, when the senate is discussing increasing EB quotas, this news comes in. Plus they are saying that there will be forward movement, in the EB cut-off dates in the coming months to rhyme with the current negotatitions in Congress on CIR/ SKIL.

    IV should not step behind in their legislation efforts. Even, if visa bulletin dates are current today, they might retrogress later, when the I-485 application starts to process (Current I-485 processing time shows applications processing as of Sept. 10, 2006, which is 8 months before). No one knows, if eight months from now, the cut-off dates will retrogress further or advance, due to the BEC closing out in Sept. 2007 and PERM applications processed from March 2005 onwards.

    This may be a valid suspiecion, we may not ruled out ...



    more...


    house marilyn manson with no makeup. marilyn manson with no makeup. I think she#39;s cute without all
  • I think she#39;s cute without all



  • gsc999
    01-20 12:05 PM
    Core team,
    Any progress on the core teams efforts to allow 485 filing for those with approved I 140's but whose PD is not current ?

    No need to elaborate. Just need to know if we are still working to get it in and what the chances are like.
    --
    The core group is working on that. Latest update is that we need funds to lobby for this effort and IV has sent out messages asking for member contributions. Let us know if you have already signed-up if not please do so.





    tattoo without Make-Up (28 pics) marilyn manson with no makeup. Marilyn Manson born Brian Hugh
  • Marilyn Manson born Brian Hugh



  • roseball
    03-08 07:24 PM
    Hi,
    My husband filed I485 in August 2007 and included me as derivative. I also hold H1B visa from January 2005. I entered US in H4 visa in 2001 and later converted to H1. My questions and concerns are will the immigration officer will dig into my employment history starting from Jan 2005 till now and ask for paystubs and w2 etc. I submitted 3 months paystubs along with I485 form. Is that just enough? I have sleepless nights nowadays. This is my situation. Employer A who got me H1B initially in 2005 could not get me a project continuously for about one year. So later I tranferred my H1 to another company B. Company B got me project and started working for company B after a long gap. Subsequently my H1 tranfer to company B was rejected during Feb 2007 due to some reason. Since I was in a project, company B again filed for another H1 transfer through it's another sister company C in March 2007. Got RFE and because of abondonment it was also rejected in October 2007. While I filed I485, I submitted 3 months paystubs of company C. My concern is will I be scrutinized by the immigration officer while processing my I485? Please experts, your suggestion and help is much appreciated.


    Looks like a very complicated issue....I hope you applied for a Change of Status to H4 when your H1 was denied in Oct 2007...But this might not be necessary as you have a pending AOS.....However, the AOS was filed assuming you were in H1, so it gets complicated as your H1 was denied....Consult a lawyer ASAP.....Incase you are considered out of status since Oct 2007 (I dont know if you are out-of-status), then you need to take some action ASAP so the 180 day rule doesnt apply to you...The reason why your H1 transfer was denied in Feb 2007/Oct 2007 is obvious, due to lack of employment history with Company A......I hope your husband is still on H1 status so you can convert to H4 and work on EAD...I would get a H4 stamp and re-enter the country asap on H-4....I am not trying to scare you but there are high chances that you will be called for an interview or a RFE will be issued....In that case, if you re-enter the country on H4, the immigration officer can only question your status from the latest date of re-entry to the RFE/Interview date.....There was a separate thread on this..You can search for it...



    more...


    pictures NOT Gerard Way marilyn manson with no makeup. marilyn manson with no makeup.
  • marilyn manson with no makeup.



  • atul555
    09-02 02:17 PM
    Your previous thread, you narrate the incident. You are pleaded guilty in the court. But now you are saying the court dismiss because unintentional stealing.
    Which is correct ???
    You are stealing/swallowing your words ??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SEE YOUR PREVIOUS THREAD.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/24389-travel-on-ap-to-india-shoplifting-case.html

    I don't think he is here to be tried in public by idiots like you. Why is this site full of self righteous punks who reply back to put others down. I saw similar set of replies for a woman who sought help regarding her status for entering the country without passport from Canada (which was legal pre 9/11) and then divorcing the dude she was married to. Some righteous pricks called her names and gave red dots generously.
    Seriously if you don't have constructive advise just keep your mouth shut. Nobody needs you to bring your vigilantism and judgement ion other people. A few too many pricks are the reason a lot of us get turned off of this site.
    The OP needs some advice irrespective of how he got to this situation.





    dresses Marilyn Manson took to his marilyn manson with no makeup. Manson without his make-up
  • Manson without his make-up



  • amitga
    04-28 03:21 PM
    Eco Factory - Reid: "The Energy Bill is Ready... I don't have an Immigration Bill." (http://www.ecofactory.com/news/reid-energy-bill-ready-i-dont-have-immigration-bill-042810)



    more...


    makeup Manson Without Makeup no marilyn manson with no makeup. marilyn manson with no makeup.
  • marilyn manson with no makeup.



  • addsf345
    10-22 06:18 PM
    I was eligible for EB-2 but as company wouldn't file any case in EB-2.

    My lawyer suggests the best way to get it faster is to apply for a new EB-2 (fm a new company) and go for consular processing. I am still researching that option.

    Thank you "KabAyegaMeraGc". However one thing I don't understand why the consular processing?





    girlfriend Marilyn Manson born Brian Hugh marilyn manson with no makeup. house marilyn manson without makeup. marilyn manson without makeup.
  • house marilyn manson without makeup. marilyn manson without makeup.



  • rajenk
    02-11 12:56 PM
    Last week my wife's I-485 got an RFE on Medical Examination and Photos. Why is that only my wife got it and not me the primary applicant? Any thoughts. I have read some time ago that if the Medical examinations are 1 year older at the time of application processing they would request for a new one, is that still true?

    Looking for your replies.

    Thanks,
    Raj

    Contributed $300 so far.





    hairstyles Marilyn Manson#39;s pictures: marilyn manson with no makeup. Marilyn Manson Without Makeup:
  • Marilyn Manson Without Makeup:



  • kondur_007
    10-16 04:16 PM
    One of my friends got B1 Visa(business visa, it�s valid for 10 years) through a company AAA in January 2008, still he is working for the same company in India, till now he didn't use his B1.

    He applied H1-B through a company BBB, recently he received all his H1-B documents, his H1-B company suggested him to come to U.S on B1 and they want to file an amendment to change his status to H1 after coming to US.

    My friend want to resign the company in this month and he want to go for training after resigning his job, it will take 2 months for completing the training.
    He is planning to come to U.S in February 2009 on B1.

    Could any one please help us with your valuable suggestions for the following questions?

    Is it possible to come to U.S on B1 even after resigning the job?

    Is there any possibility that the company revoke his B1?

    What are the documents required to come to U.S on B1?

    Thanks in Advance

    I would strongly advise not to do this...
    This can create problems at multiple levels:
    - If at port of entry, he fails to explain his reason to visit; and CBP officer finds out that he intends to work; there can be 3 or 10 year bar for entering US what so ever.
    - If he enters on B1 visa and files for change of status to H1 soon after entering; this is very likely to be denied and he will be deported for misrepresentation
    - If he does get change of status to H1B; he will have trouble getting it stamped in future at a consulate in india (on the same grounds: initial entery on B1 was fraudulant).
    - If he does not have any of the above issues; this will hunt him down during GC processing; and his GC will be denied on the same grounds.





    SSNN
    04-16 04:13 PM
    Should we wait until my PD becomes current, to try to link our aplications? Is that necessary? Is there any danger that my husband's 485 application might get lost if USCIS denies our request to link his case to mine now since my PD is not current?

    Don't know if this matters, but just this week, I got a RFE for employment verification. We have now sent necessary documents as requested by the dept.





    bindas74
    01-17 06:15 PM
    I see that Dream Act folks are trying to get > 60000 points, to showcase their support. We need to match for the posts like Legal Immigration in there. Currently the top posts for "legal immigration" are around 2000 points. Not many ppl are not taking interest.


    Please vote up on our causes! Easy job..but please act!

    I think anti-immigrant groups are voting down on pro-immigrant policies. So, one should vote down on all anti-immigrant policies as well. Just voting up on pro-immigrantion policies wont help I guess



    No comments:

    Post a Comment