
jthomas
10-12 11:19 AM
i filed for i-485, i-765 on July 11th. no receipt yet
wallpaper life quotes and sayings
pappu
08-22 08:06 PM
I don't think the core is even bothered to take up on issues like this where USCIS operations is concerned..
why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...
Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....
Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.
Wrong.
We have had meetings with USCIS, DOS in the past. In fact there was a meeting with USCIS director too in the recent past.
Wish the problems were very simple to solve. Please do not underestimate the effort of the core team just because we do not post everything we do on the public forum. You can get information from your state chapter if you have any doubts. We are also like you and are trying our best within limited resources and time. The least this community can do is not criticize the core team and take out their frustration on us. We really need everyone to support us and contribute so that we can invest more in lobbying efforts if we need to try and get some relief. Fixing a system is not easy. Our programmer friends on the forum know this how difficult it is to fix a program that is too slow and buggy!!
why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...
Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....
Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.
Wrong.
We have had meetings with USCIS, DOS in the past. In fact there was a meeting with USCIS director too in the recent past.
Wish the problems were very simple to solve. Please do not underestimate the effort of the core team just because we do not post everything we do on the public forum. You can get information from your state chapter if you have any doubts. We are also like you and are trying our best within limited resources and time. The least this community can do is not criticize the core team and take out their frustration on us. We really need everyone to support us and contribute so that we can invest more in lobbying efforts if we need to try and get some relief. Fixing a system is not easy. Our programmer friends on the forum know this how difficult it is to fix a program that is too slow and buggy!!

rajev_kk
07-14 08:49 PM
Mine is a substitution case and have filed for 140. After reading this post, was thinking if I can file for 485. Mine was filed last week and I have not received the receipt for 140 as-yet. Can I ask my attorney to go-ahead and file for 485 even though I don't have a receipt? Is there anything that I should wait for?
Thanks.
Thanks.
2011 Labels: Life quotes, Quote

vandanaverdia
09-11 12:11 PM
Ordered ours & to be delivered in DC to another IV members address, as there was not enough time for it to be delivered to Seattle.
I guess others facing the same problem can do so... There are local IV members... Pls pm or email them if you need help....
I guess others facing the same problem can do so... There are local IV members... Pls pm or email them if you need help....
more...
Sachin_Stock
09-18 10:29 AM
Healthcare reforms and their covering of "illegal aliens" in question.
Both are non-issue in this forum!
Both are non-issue in this forum!
Trinity79
04-08 05:31 PM
I am new here.Thanks I updated it .
more...
martinvisalaw
06-04 05:37 PM
You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."
2010 funny quotes and sayings about
indyanguy
01-13 03:54 PM
I looked at my copy of the packet that was sent to USCIS and yes, it appears that the lawyer did include all the EVLs.
more...

mymyanmar@gmail.com
08-11 01:31 PM
Hi,
I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.
And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.
So my questions are
1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?
Any reply is highly appreciated.
My info
EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.
Thanks in advance,
ROW Guy
I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.
And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.
So my questions are
1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?
Any reply is highly appreciated.
My info
EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.
Thanks in advance,
ROW Guy
hair life quotes and sayings for

ronnie0479
07-10 06:24 PM
On June 9th, CIS provided the required data to VO. ????
I think what he meant was July Visa bulletin was based on the data DOS had before CIS provides more data to DOS on June 9. if you see the July Bulletin was posted on June 8th , till that time DOS didn't has the info about spill over. Even i think the Dates might move further if not many years, i think it will at least move a bit more.
I think what he meant was July Visa bulletin was based on the data DOS had before CIS provides more data to DOS on June 9. if you see the July Bulletin was posted on June 8th , till that time DOS didn't has the info about spill over. Even i think the Dates might move further if not many years, i think it will at least move a bit more.
more...

bklog_sufferer
12-05 08:45 PM
can anyone answer this please??
hot wallpaper (quotes and sayings
Macaca
07-11 06:28 PM
the bay area.
- SFSU
- SJSU
Most F1's are not realizing that they will NOT get GC without legislative changes. They need to be educated, if it is possible, about this FACT. I know that I, and most of my friends, would have been UNeducatable.
- SFSU
- SJSU
Most F1's are not realizing that they will NOT get GC without legislative changes. They need to be educated, if it is possible, about this FACT. I know that I, and most of my friends, would have been UNeducatable.
more...
house quotes and sayings about life and happiness. life quotes and sayings for

maresco10
04-17 12:06 PM
As per today I have an H1b visa, I have my I140 approved, and my 6th year ends on April 25, 2008. My actual employer have gave me a contract that says that upon I become a permanent resident i will have to work for him for 5 years, then if I quit after the 5th year or before I will not able to work on the same industry on all the united states, also mention what my salary would be but there is no mention of increase. Since I will have to wait until my residence at least 3 more years, that means that I will have to work on these conditions for 8 or 9 years.!!!!
I do not know what to do , this is almost illegal (I think !), do I have time to change employer and do again my visa, and I140, so I don't lost status ??
I do not know what to do , this is almost illegal (I think !), do I have time to change employer and do again my visa, and I140, so I don't lost status ??
tattoo marilyn monroe quotes
GCBy3000
07-26 11:08 AM
It says "which was ordered to lie on the table"
lie on the table = next to dead = already in mortuary = some miracle could pull this back to life.
Anyhow Kudos to Cornyn. Arise , Awake and stop not till the goal is reached. he was beaten several times to death with all his amendments, but still I am seeing him with full of energy when it comes to EBs.
lie on the table = next to dead = already in mortuary = some miracle could pull this back to life.
Anyhow Kudos to Cornyn. Arise , Awake and stop not till the goal is reached. he was beaten several times to death with all his amendments, but still I am seeing him with full of energy when it comes to EBs.
more...
pictures life quotes and sayings for
singhsa3
10-22 09:05 AM
But I've got two A#s and so as my spouse...
I do not think so, even though you have two application , there will be only 1 A# for each applicant.
We got only 1 FP notice for each of us. Our case is slightly different. I filed for myself and my wife. My wife filed for herself.
We did not apply for EAD and AP, through my wife. I applied from my side for both of us.
I do not think so, even though you have two application , there will be only 1 A# for each applicant.
We got only 1 FP notice for each of us. Our case is slightly different. I filed for myself and my wife. My wife filed for herself.
We did not apply for EAD and AP, through my wife. I applied from my side for both of us.
dresses quotes and sayings about life
ragz4u
05-31 09:50 AM
My close friend mentioned - recently aged parents of a Cisco Systemss manager came from Madras. They arrived in SFO and were asked to go back, since they had come here a year before and had asked for an extension of visa from 6 months to 1 year, they stayed and then went back. They came back this year to visit and were denied entry at Port of ENtry. His parents were in 75 years range and have vowed not to come back.
I believe their doucmented were in order otherwise. So it is tough to take things for granted.
I'm sure a good lawyer can work on this. Extension is 100% legal and I don't think any USCIS officer can hold one back for that reason!
But in any case, this sux big time. The person whose parents were sent back should stand up and take this issue up rather than meekly give in.
I believe their doucmented were in order otherwise. So it is tough to take things for granted.
I'm sure a good lawyer can work on this. Extension is 100% legal and I don't think any USCIS officer can hold one back for that reason!
But in any case, this sux big time. The person whose parents were sent back should stand up and take this issue up rather than meekly give in.
more...
makeup quotes and sayings about life
abq_gc
08-20 08:07 PM
we have to make USCIS more transparent and effective...
girlfriend quotes and sayings about life
amitga
05-23 01:45 PM
My attorney told me that EAD to H1 will not counted against the cap if the person was on H1 before going on EAD. Is it true.
hairstyles (quotes and sayings about life

extra_mint
09-15 01:11 PM
Congratulations ....
wow !!! freedom when your wife is in India ....go to strip bar and have fun:) you need to enjoy
wow !!! freedom when your wife is in India ....go to strip bar and have fun:) you need to enjoy
DDash
10-27 10:18 PM
Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.
Why do you wish that Sun should rise in the west??? :eek:
Why do you wish that Sun should rise in the west??? :eek:
Munna Bhai
08-24 01:34 PM
Can interfiling done for spouse. I filed 485 based on my PERM labor. Can I interfile this 485 when my wifes labor gets approved from Backlog.
Here is what I got update from my attorney:
"Once the I-140 is approved(EB3, Nov 2004), we will write to the Immigration Service requesting them to apply that priority date to the pending I-485 (EB2, Feb 2006) application."
Hope this helps.
Here is what I got update from my attorney:
"Once the I-140 is approved(EB3, Nov 2004), we will write to the Immigration Service requesting them to apply that priority date to the pending I-485 (EB2, Feb 2006) application."
Hope this helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment