Thursday, June 9, 2011

print wallpaper

print wallpaper. Digital Print Wallpaper,
  • Digital Print Wallpaper,



  • vinzak
    01-02 12:07 PM
    You will need to switch to an F1 (Student Visa). You cannot enroll for a full time MBA course on an H1. The college you enroll in will insist on an F1.

    As for the GC application, it is for future employment. Meaning that if you company is willing to hire you back once you get your GC and they don't withdraw the I-140, then the application can continue.

    However, I think that if and when yr GC gets approved, you will mostly likely have to abandon full time studies and go back to working full time for yr company right away. I only think this and I'm not sure.





    print wallpaper. zebra print wallpaper.
  • zebra print wallpaper.



  • aaren253
    02-19 02:48 AM
    I had sent my passport for renewal and Indian Embassy lost it. It had my I-94 and US visa. They issued a new passport. But the new passport read old passport cancelled and returned.





    print wallpaper. See larger image: print wallpaper. Add to My Favorites. Add to My Favorites. Add Product to Favorites; Add Company to Favorites
  • See larger image: print wallpaper. Add to My Favorites. Add to My Favorites. Add Product to Favorites; Add Company to Favorites



  • bindas74
    05-16 12:28 PM
    Bindas,

    I believe one can send all applications in one packet, but be sure to include separate copies of supporting documents for each application with each sub-packet (per app). If paying by check, send separate checks (although I seem to recall you saying you'd paid by credit card).

    Keep us posted on your renewal experience!

    Thanks,

    Thanks X-Wing. Will keep you all posted about my experiences.





    print wallpaper. Digital Print Wallpaper
  • Digital Print Wallpaper



  • vijse
    12-19 08:42 PM
    For the sake of others who may search this forum in future, could you tell how you got it corrected? Thanks!

    I went to a CPB defferred inspection site which was the one closest to where I live ,with my pasasport ,I-94 and my H1 petition . So the officer clearly saw it was an error and gave me a new I-94 .



    more...


    print wallpaper. Leopard Print Wallpapers for
  • Leopard Print Wallpapers for



  • bkam
    06-09 01:28 PM
    When discussing premium processing, capitalism etc categories, we should not forget that USCIS is a monopolist. There is no alternative, hense all screw ups, "premiums" etc. Capitalism has nothing to do with USCIS. This organization is a typical crippled socialistic child.





    print wallpaper. Leopard Print Wallpapers for
  • Leopard Print Wallpapers for



  • deafTunes123
    08-23 02:11 PM
    Mine is Opposite. EAD issued for 2 years even though my PD is current (based on interfile). Don't know whether the interfile is successful or not.



    more...


    print wallpaper. Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper



  • pd2001_12
    09-15 01:24 PM
    Yes I got RFE like 1 month back about employment verification...

    Congratulations! Just curious did you got any RFE as it is a very early PD? I'm Jan 22 2002 EB3-I and am waiting with bated breath.





    print wallpaper. LEOPARD PRINT WALLPAPER -
  • LEOPARD PRINT WALLPAPER -



  • Prashanthi
    08-21 01:31 PM
    I filed for I-485 under EB3 category in July 2007 and have a priority date of March 2003. Since EB3 is not moving at all. I applied in EB2 category and got I-140 approved based on my old Priority date(March 2003).

    My attorney sent a letter to USCIS and requesting them to approve my case based on my approved I-140 (EB2) in July 2009. Since then we haven't received any communication from them.

    My case is current as of Aug 1st 2009 but no LUD's on my case.

    How would I know that USCIS have changed my case from EB3 to EB2.

    I apperciate your response in this regard.

    If your new I-140 has the 2003 priority date on it and you have confirmed with the USCIS that your I-485 is now based on the EB-2 filing, i would wait for a couple of months, you have a good chance of approval of your I-485 if the visa number remains current for the next few months.

    If you don't hear from them or if you are not sure that your new I-140 has been successfully interfiled with your pending I-485, then you could also apply for a new i-485 based on the EB-2 I-140. The USCIS might ask you which I-485 you want to keep as you are not allowed to file 2 adjustment cases. For cases that are current, i have recently noticed that they are approving I-485's in 2-3 months.



    more...


    print wallpaper. custom print wall paper wall
  • custom print wall paper wall



  • sidbee
    06-10 10:43 AM
    Pl. help with your precious advice. I got laid off five months back. I kept hunting new job but could not get one. Now I plan to move out of the country. In the circumstances, is my employer who was holding my H1b during termination, liable to give return tickets to my base country ? Can I claim the same after five monthsof my termination since I failed to get any job? What about my family members?

    Can anyone send any link emphasising this Rule so that I can quote that to my employer?
    Any advice in this respect is highly appreciated. Thanks.

    Man you are illegal in the country, And you want to pressurize your employer to follow the law.

    If i was a employer , and had laid of a employee , I may not have reported the lay off, but if he tried to teach me the law , i would have surely reported it to the USCIS , as a illegal.





    print wallpaper. Red and Black wallpaper print
  • Red and Black wallpaper print



  • chprav
    11-05 10:28 AM
    Finally I got mail from USCIS on 11/04 saying my AP is approved. But the message says it is approved on 10/17. I didn't know why they took so many days to update the status? Is it normal?

    Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On October 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.



    more...


    print wallpaper. Decor Printed Wallpaper
  • Decor Printed Wallpaper



  • upuaut
    10-16 03:11 AM
    a dogs print is just three circles on one side and an oblong funny shape on the other. Just make one.





    print wallpaper. zebra print wallpaper
  • zebra print wallpaper



  • camilopino
    01-08 03:34 PM
    Is there any relation between biometrics and the final green card approval time?

    I have got annecdotal info from several friends. With one exception (because of a name check process that has taken over two years!) most people receive the green card around three months after the biometrics.

    Is that the case?



    more...


    print wallpaper. hd animal print wallpaper. hd
  • hd animal print wallpaper. hd



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 07:36 PM
    for wife and daughter. daughter is just 5 years old. Is it common?
    My notices are still missing.......





    print wallpaper. print amp; pattern: WALLPAPER
  • print amp; pattern: WALLPAPER



  • sargon
    02-25 10:09 AM
    LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid.
    :rolleyes:

    Details says your friend and the title says you (used 'I').
    Which is correct. ?



    more...


    print wallpaper. Animal Print Wallpapers
  • Animal Print Wallpapers



  • bestia
    07-20 02:37 AM
    I think another argument would be to request a statistics of how many actual terrorists or big criminals FBI caught during that "name check" process. Why would a terrorist apply for LC/I-140/I-485, go to FP, sit at the same address for years, provide his true identity and real (not fake) documents, and wait while FBI will check his name? And then he will sit and wait until FBI will knock his door? Did FBI catch at least ONE person during that process?

    Another argument. Why GC should be issued only AFTER name check? What difference from security stand point makes if a person on GC or on EAD/AP cycle? If he is a terrorist he suppose to be caught, interrogated, charged, centenced, deported. The law allows doing that on either GC or EAD/AP stage. So then why torture people on EAD/AP stage for years?





    print wallpaper. Animal Print Wallpapers
  • Animal Print Wallpapers



  • gc_maine2
    05-20 01:02 PM
    Gurus

    What should we write in these sections of Ap Application

    Part 3: ( Still not decided the trip, but renewing the application for safe side.. so not sure what should we write? or leave blank?

    Part 4:

    Part 5: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)
    part 6: (should we leave this blank or say N/A??)

    part7: checked (more than one trip), but for other fields.. should we leave blank??

    If these are answered already please let me know the thread.

    Thanks
    sree



    more...


    print wallpaper. Surface Printed wallpaper
  • Surface Printed wallpaper



  • nethawk119
    10-10 02:11 AM
    TSC sent back my appplication asking for revised fees last month. I am still waiting for the receipt. My lawyer sent back the application requesting them to accept the application since it was filed on July 2nd and is under the old fees.





    print wallpaper. print wallpaper. zebra print
  • print wallpaper. zebra print



  • san3297
    08-31 01:07 PM
    Cant i use the I 94 attached to my 797 document.Will it not solve my problem.





    print wallpaper. animal paw print wallpaper
  • animal paw print wallpaper



  • Ramba
    01-08 04:18 PM
    No offense to anyone but I think this is how the market is flooded sometimes with short term trained and oppurtunisticly timing decisions made by people.

    Before you change careers I think you ought to see whether it really fits ur goals and aspirations..my 2 cents... CHances are you may not even like that job and want ot get trained in something else...I dont make a boat load of money but I like my job so far...however if money is the sole (please dont confuse this with means of living) reason to get into any job there are so many jobs and fields one can explore and change often...Its all your personal choice...

    Good point. I am just studying the trade off between "career" and "likability" of job or the job you love. I agree with you about money. I am not just for money or I do not want to be in rat race. (If money is the only goal we all can do real estate bussiness in India) After spending 10 years in engineering, I want to change the field. Even I am ready to go with little less than what I make now. . The main reason is I want to have just relaxing job, not much stress. At the same time it should be a longterm. I thought QA may be one of the field. I do not know yet it is a right thought.





    gcformeornot
    12-31 01:54 PM
    please help





    santb1975
    10-15 05:59 PM
    I will sign up on the Yahoo Groups as well



    No comments:

    Post a Comment