anilsal
09-11 10:45 PM
and chose standard shipping ( just 1.50 or so more than regular), it is arriving tomorrow.
So people who are attending the rally, you still can make it.
BUY IV Merchandise immediately.
So people who are attending the rally, you still can make it.
BUY IV Merchandise immediately.
wallpaper bill order purchase order
coolpal
06-30 12:58 PM
so far, I have heard about at least 30 cases over the internet including one personal case (my wife's) and all of the cancelled appointments seem to be either on 7th, 8th or 9th july. (My wife had it on 8th and got a cancellation notice with the same date which was delivered yesterday...)
From forums, it appears that, a few of them already got their rescheduled notices, and some got the new date after calling... either way, I guess the above info seems to be true..... worst case scenario, if you don't get rescheduled notices (or dates by calling) by your appointment date, just go to the ASC. I know it's a pain... but I just don't want to give them a chance at denying and don't want to go thru all that hassle...
pal :)
From forums, it appears that, a few of them already got their rescheduled notices, and some got the new date after calling... either way, I guess the above info seems to be true..... worst case scenario, if you don't get rescheduled notices (or dates by calling) by your appointment date, just go to the ASC. I know it's a pain... but I just don't want to give them a chance at denying and don't want to go thru all that hassle...
pal :)
smiledentist
10-26 11:33 AM
keeping this question alive, please advice
2011 Wedding Program Template 15
ilikekilo
07-25 01:29 PM
Hello,
I have an unfortunate situation. My parents names are misspelled in the Birth certificate compared to the Passport parents name page. Do we need to submit the parents names page of the passport when we submit our documents for 485 ?? Please let me know if this will be a problem and if there is a work around for this ??
Also if I have a Birth certificate (with my actual full name - dated in 2007 though), do I need to submit the affidavits ??
Thanks
dont confuse dated dob cert with the registration date...as long as the dob cert has the registraation date within 3 years or less, i believe, then u r ok...
I have an unfortunate situation. My parents names are misspelled in the Birth certificate compared to the Passport parents name page. Do we need to submit the parents names page of the passport when we submit our documents for 485 ?? Please let me know if this will be a problem and if there is a work around for this ??
Also if I have a Birth certificate (with my actual full name - dated in 2007 though), do I need to submit the affidavits ??
Thanks
dont confuse dated dob cert with the registration date...as long as the dob cert has the registraation date within 3 years or less, i believe, then u r ok...
more...
mbawa2574
08-05 12:26 PM
Get your Green and be happy bud !! USCIS is a black hole. There is no queue, no FIFO and no accountability. I would rather pay them extra $1290 if they can guarantee that my app would be approved in a specific time frame. I hate to dial that number and talk to those inefficient unskilled IO's and customer service people.
siddar
06-30 11:13 AM
This is my 2 cents, take it or leave it. Please consult the lawyer before taking any decision.
Two H1 are allowed, as long as both are part time and total hours per week is around 40 hours. If you already have a FULL time H1, that is 40 hours, then the Intelligent IO might think that your taking someone else's job.
You can have multiple FULL time H1, but can work for only one employer FULL time.
If you have GC or Citizenship, then the labor laws are different.
Two H1 are allowed, as long as both are part time and total hours per week is around 40 hours. If you already have a FULL time H1, that is 40 hours, then the Intelligent IO might think that your taking someone else's job.
You can have multiple FULL time H1, but can work for only one employer FULL time.
If you have GC or Citizenship, then the labor laws are different.
more...
kondur_007
09-08 03:44 PM
Ok.. I spoke to the USCIS customer service. They want me to refile I -131 either e-file or paper based and send the original (wrong picture AP) along with it and also all the supporting documents (passport copies, etc)
What a pain....
If I were you, I will definitely do infopass before sending anything. Local USCIS office is likely to be helpful in this case.
Good Luck.
What a pain....
If I were you, I will definitely do infopass before sending anything. Local USCIS office is likely to be helpful in this case.
Good Luck.
2010 Order an advanced
pbojja
02-09 04:09 PM
Hi,
I have gone to India last Nov (2008) and got the H1B stamping upto Aug 2010. while entering the U.S due to the expiry of passport, I got the I-94 upto July 2009. Now I need extend my I-94.
I am planning to go out of country to get the I-94. Shall I go to Mexico to get the new I-94 ?. Note I have the stamping.
Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
I was in similar situation and I traveled to Canada and got my I94 extended . Usually they dont take your I94 when you travel for less than 30 days to Canada , however while returning I request new I94 with the officer and got new I94. I would say fly.
I have gone to India last Nov (2008) and got the H1B stamping upto Aug 2010. while entering the U.S due to the expiry of passport, I got the I-94 upto July 2009. Now I need extend my I-94.
I am planning to go out of country to get the I-94. Shall I go to Mexico to get the new I-94 ?. Note I have the stamping.
Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
I was in similar situation and I traveled to Canada and got my I94 extended . Usually they dont take your I94 when you travel for less than 30 days to Canada , however while returning I request new I94 with the officer and got new I94. I would say fly.
more...

purgan
01-14 04:41 PM
Now, that's a good idea. How about Cutting Permanent Residency Delays.
18 months is too long for citizenship applicants, and 6 years not too long for permanent residency applicants.
===
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/12/us/12citizen.html
Agency Acts to Cut Delay in Gaining Citizenship
By JULIA PRESTON
Published: January 12, 2008
Federal officials said Friday that they had agreed on an emergency plan to hire back about 700 retired government employees in an effort to pare an immense backlog in applications for citizenship by legal immigrants.
Under the plan, first proposed by Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, retired workers could return to the federal Citizenship and Immigration Services agency without sacrificing any part of their pensions. The agency will be authorized to hire former employees who have long since passed training programs and could be on the job quickly to help handle the more than one million citizenship applications filed in the first 10 months of last year, Mr. Schumer said.
The required waiver was approved in a letter on Thursday to immigration officials from Linda M. Springer, the director of the Office of Personnel Management.
The rehiring program is one step to help the immigration agency overcome an embarrassing backlog. Legal immigrants, saying they were spurred by a fee increase that took effect July 30 and by worries raised in the fierce political debate over immigration, applied in huge numbers last summer to become citizens. They were aided by a nationwide drive led by Hispanic groups and Univision, the Spanish-language television network.
According to its Web site, the immigration agency is projecting that it could take up to 18 months to process citizenship applications received after June 1. Hispanic groups have protested that hundreds of thousands of applicants would be unable to vote in the presidential election.
�It�s a problem of their own making,� William Ramos, director of the Washington office of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Educational Fund, said of the agency. �We kept telling them, there is going to be a surge.�
In recent days, the immigration agency confirmed that it received 1,026,951 citizenship applications from last January to October, nearly double the number in that period in 2006.
The agency also received a deluge of other immigration petitions.
Hispanic groups have demanded that the agency complete by July 4 the naturalizations of all immigrants who applied in the 2007 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, Mr. Ramos said.
Normally, when retired federal employers return to work, their salaries are reduced by the amount of their pension payments. Under the new waiver, retired workers who return to the immigration agency will receive full salary as well as their regular pension payments.
Christopher Bentley, a spokesman for Citizenship and Immigration Services, said the agency was also reorganizing its work force and imposing mandatory overtime on current workers.
The immigration agency plans to hire at least 1,500 new regular employees by the end of this year, Mr. Bentley said.
18 months is too long for citizenship applicants, and 6 years not too long for permanent residency applicants.
===
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/12/us/12citizen.html
Agency Acts to Cut Delay in Gaining Citizenship
By JULIA PRESTON
Published: January 12, 2008
Federal officials said Friday that they had agreed on an emergency plan to hire back about 700 retired government employees in an effort to pare an immense backlog in applications for citizenship by legal immigrants.
Under the plan, first proposed by Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, retired workers could return to the federal Citizenship and Immigration Services agency without sacrificing any part of their pensions. The agency will be authorized to hire former employees who have long since passed training programs and could be on the job quickly to help handle the more than one million citizenship applications filed in the first 10 months of last year, Mr. Schumer said.
The required waiver was approved in a letter on Thursday to immigration officials from Linda M. Springer, the director of the Office of Personnel Management.
The rehiring program is one step to help the immigration agency overcome an embarrassing backlog. Legal immigrants, saying they were spurred by a fee increase that took effect July 30 and by worries raised in the fierce political debate over immigration, applied in huge numbers last summer to become citizens. They were aided by a nationwide drive led by Hispanic groups and Univision, the Spanish-language television network.
According to its Web site, the immigration agency is projecting that it could take up to 18 months to process citizenship applications received after June 1. Hispanic groups have protested that hundreds of thousands of applicants would be unable to vote in the presidential election.
�It�s a problem of their own making,� William Ramos, director of the Washington office of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Educational Fund, said of the agency. �We kept telling them, there is going to be a surge.�
In recent days, the immigration agency confirmed that it received 1,026,951 citizenship applications from last January to October, nearly double the number in that period in 2006.
The agency also received a deluge of other immigration petitions.
Hispanic groups have demanded that the agency complete by July 4 the naturalizations of all immigrants who applied in the 2007 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, Mr. Ramos said.
Normally, when retired federal employers return to work, their salaries are reduced by the amount of their pension payments. Under the new waiver, retired workers who return to the immigration agency will receive full salary as well as their regular pension payments.
Christopher Bentley, a spokesman for Citizenship and Immigration Services, said the agency was also reorganizing its work force and imposing mandatory overtime on current workers.
The immigration agency plans to hire at least 1,500 new regular employees by the end of this year, Mr. Bentley said.
hair Download Purchase Order Form
nousername
09-14 02:10 PM
I'm sure it is legal.. It is just a form of kitty. We are not using the money for any gambling etc..
I like the idea and I'm in..
I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...
I like the idea and I'm in..
I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...
more...
MDix
09-18 10:05 PM
How do we know that there would be more FB Visa. This allocation is by law and whatever left by FB get distributed in EB.
Does any one on this forum know under what section of law family to emp based spill over happens ? Last year DOS allocated some 10k family visas ( unused) to emp quota but it was distributed.
Just checking if this allocation is by book of law or interpretation of DOS based on some law. There are some chances that this year family based quota could be more and if DOS make them to fall down from Eb1 -- > Eb2 --> Eb3 -- > Eb4 -- > Eb5. then it could make C for all EB2 and those visas can fall down to Eb3 and this way in Oct 2010 atleast EB3 India get some 10-15 k extra visas. but if DOS allocate them across all category from day one then Eb2 row and Eb1 , 4, 5 keep consuming them and during last quarter spill over come down less..
Lets find out if there is any thing in law.
Does any one on this forum know under what section of law family to emp based spill over happens ? Last year DOS allocated some 10k family visas ( unused) to emp quota but it was distributed.
Just checking if this allocation is by book of law or interpretation of DOS based on some law. There are some chances that this year family based quota could be more and if DOS make them to fall down from Eb1 -- > Eb2 --> Eb3 -- > Eb4 -- > Eb5. then it could make C for all EB2 and those visas can fall down to Eb3 and this way in Oct 2010 atleast EB3 India get some 10-15 k extra visas. but if DOS allocate them across all category from day one then Eb2 row and Eb1 , 4, 5 keep consuming them and during last quarter spill over come down less..
Lets find out if there is any thing in law.
hot dresses sample purchase order
chanduv23
09-10 09:51 AM
I ordered the Golf Tee - United colors of IV just now with the 1 to 5 business day shipping option, the second option. As I am planning to drive down Monday evening - I am hopeful that I will get it by then.
I would still recommend that we bring a lot of shirts of various sizes to the rally. People will definitely buy them there.
I would still recommend that we bring a lot of shirts of various sizes to the rally. People will definitely buy them there.
more...
house A purchase order (or PO )is a
desi3933
06-25 04:33 PM
>> 1. What was your original I-94 date before H-1B amendment was filed by Company A?
September 30 2009
>> 2. What was amendment for?
amendment is for change in annual salary
>> 3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
The amendment was filed way back in Sep 2007 and they got the RFE in Nov 2008. The amendment is denied because of the Annual salary specified & also because we couldn't get the End client letter (Client told me that it's company police not to provide such type of letter). We provided main vendor contract.
Based on the information provided, it seems that only original H-1 petition (before amendment) is likely to be valid for Employer A. You can probably work for Employer A, under original LCA conditions (including salary and job location), until I-94 expiration date (Sep 30th, 2009). However, if you were getting paid less at the time of Employer A H-1B amendment denial, then it becomes more complex.
If you had been out of status on H1 in past (for example - not getting paid on bench, getting paid less than LCA), then you are out of status now. You may need re-entry in US to get back into status.
>> Can I work after Company B files MTR?
No. Since H-1B petition is denied, you can not work for Employer B, even if Employer B files for MTR.
I would suggest you get professional advice from immigration attorney. Based on the facts so far, I see limited options for you.
Good Luck.
_______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
September 30 2009
>> 2. What was amendment for?
amendment is for change in annual salary
>> 3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
The amendment was filed way back in Sep 2007 and they got the RFE in Nov 2008. The amendment is denied because of the Annual salary specified & also because we couldn't get the End client letter (Client told me that it's company police not to provide such type of letter). We provided main vendor contract.
Based on the information provided, it seems that only original H-1 petition (before amendment) is likely to be valid for Employer A. You can probably work for Employer A, under original LCA conditions (including salary and job location), until I-94 expiration date (Sep 30th, 2009). However, if you were getting paid less at the time of Employer A H-1B amendment denial, then it becomes more complex.
If you had been out of status on H1 in past (for example - not getting paid on bench, getting paid less than LCA), then you are out of status now. You may need re-entry in US to get back into status.
>> Can I work after Company B files MTR?
No. Since H-1B petition is denied, you can not work for Employer B, even if Employer B files for MTR.
I would suggest you get professional advice from immigration attorney. Based on the facts so far, I see limited options for you.
Good Luck.
_______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
tattoo purchase order template word.
GCard_Dream
04-05 04:09 PM
Being from ROW, porting PD is least of my worries because PD for EB2 ROW is current so I don't really have to port my PD. My only concern is if I have enough time to get my I-140 approved from the new employer so that I can continue to extend my H1B. From my calculation above, there is enough time but I am not sure if have missed any steps or miscalculated the processing times.
As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.
I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.
As for EB2 from the current company, that isn't working out well hence the drastic measure to move company.
I am not sure about the time frame, but your worst case scenario will be if your old company revoke your I-140, then you can't port your PD.
more...
pictures map, taking what we learnt
canmt
10-19 02:46 PM
The old lawyer has to notify USCIS that he is pulling out of your case or the new lawyer has to send the new G-28.
bump
^^^^^^^
What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.
You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.
bump
^^^^^^^
What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.
You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.
I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.
dresses purchase order template

smc
07-26 12:47 PM
This looks like he is trying it again. The older one (which was defeated) was Amendment 2339 of HR 2669, which was defeated on 7/19. This is Amendment 2428 of HR 2638 (which they are currently debating) and has a date of 7/25.
Hope it passes this time.
Hope it passes this time.
more...
makeup Jun blanket purchase order
gjoe
08-02 01:47 PM
I always use USPS and all that I have mailed so far to India has reached on time.
girlfriend purchase order is created
GC092003
10-09 02:06 PM
I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?
hairstyles PURCHASE ORDER
nihar
11-21 04:08 PM
if i check in the wesite or call the ins they say its approved bt my consultant states that the same had a query which i have also seen was sent to her , the query was sent in aug and we did reply the same instance . rite now im on student visa and abtto complete my mba and eligible for my internship . im veri much in the usa . please guide me as to wat shud i do tackle this situation and whts the next step . i want to wrk asap . i also that want to knw after its approval wat r the next step of docs tat i shud have and wat is it that i need to have to gain a upper hand and be out of this mess
jungalee43
02-11 08:18 PM
Submitted the petition. Works somoothly.
http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
sundevil
06-14 05:14 PM
The Last I heard they had 40K unused numbers(Ombudsman report). Some lucky few with much newer priorities might get through if USCIS tries to clear these numbers fast by end of FY'07. I do not believe they really have time to sort out by priority date if sep'30 is the date they need to get 40K approvals through.
Besides ombudsman report says they attack the no-brainer applications first which take a few mins to finish and push the harder ones for later revisit, so they can score better on their performance reviews. I am not sure what qualifies as easy application though??
The first thing for 485 approval is that your PD is current. If you PD is not current but the processing is complete because of the pre-adjucation , you still will not get 485 approval aka GC
But if you PD is current, that whoever has there process (name check, biometrics et al) complete, they would get their GC before ppl with older PD if they are are still in processing queue.
Offcourse there is another thing that comes in to play and that is the per country quota :eek:
EB-3 India Feb-2005
Waiting to apply I-485
Besides ombudsman report says they attack the no-brainer applications first which take a few mins to finish and push the harder ones for later revisit, so they can score better on their performance reviews. I am not sure what qualifies as easy application though??
The first thing for 485 approval is that your PD is current. If you PD is not current but the processing is complete because of the pre-adjucation , you still will not get 485 approval aka GC
But if you PD is current, that whoever has there process (name check, biometrics et al) complete, they would get their GC before ppl with older PD if they are are still in processing queue.
Offcourse there is another thing that comes in to play and that is the per country quota :eek:
EB-3 India Feb-2005
Waiting to apply I-485
No comments:
Post a Comment