Friday, June 10, 2011

quotes about death and life

images about life quotes. Death quotes about death and life. Quotes About Life And Death.
  • Quotes About Life And Death.



  • hpandey
    07-09 11:02 AM
    In a perfect world you would return your employers 8K and he would give you your last two weeks salary.

    But we all know the world is not perfect.

    Imagine if instead of you benefitting from the accountant mistake were on the receiving end and you were underpaid by 8K in 2 years. Would you still say that it is the accountant's and company's problem and nothing to do with you .





    wallpaper Quotes About Life And Death. quotes about death and life. quotes on death of a loved one
  • quotes on death of a loved one



  • dealsnet
    04-14 09:25 AM
    It is very clear. Child can charge to either parents chargeability. Parents cannot charge to child's country of birth.
    Lawyers are not always correct. Check the law by ourselves. Only government can change the law. Not by any lawyers.

    it seems clear - a child can claim either parents country chargeability. A spouse can claim a favorable country chargeability. I dont think it says that a parent can claim chargeability of childs birth country.





    quotes about death and life. Remember, death and life
  • Remember, death and life



  • bkam
    06-09 01:28 PM
    When discussing premium processing, capitalism etc categories, we should not forget that USCIS is a monopolist. There is no alternative, hense all screw ups, "premiums" etc. Capitalism has nothing to do with USCIS. This organization is a typical crippled socialistic child.





    2011 quotes on death of a loved one quotes about death and life. quotes about death tattoos.
  • quotes about death tattoos.



  • j-square
    07-04 10:50 PM
    "__________________
    EB3 Worldwide
    PD 07/11/03
    I-140 RD 02/27/06 AD 03/22/06
    I-485 RD 05/07/07 filed at TSC
    FP 06/02/07 (Code 3) - sent to USCIS same day
    LUD 06/05/07
    "

    For RD to be 05/07/07, you must be eligible to file in the month of May and hence PD should be current as per April VB.

    EB3 ROW was still Aug 2002 in April visa bulletin. How could you file for I-485?

    Not April VB. To file in May, PD should be current as per May VB (which came out in mid April). On May VB, EB3 ROW was 01AUG03. This case's PD is July 11 2003, so went through.



    more...


    quotes about death and life. Death | Life After Death
  • Death | Life After Death



  • ajju
    08-19 12:17 PM
    Just to state some examples: Several of members probably took CFA level II and III exams in June 2008 and the results were out today. These things further increase cohesion among the people as they share more ground than simply being an immigrant.

    Probably we should add a new forum on non-immigration matters.. and then create sub-forums like.. Education, Certifications, Socializing and so on... and then people can post under these subforums..

    1) these threads should not appear on main/home page under top threads.. otherwise IV will lose focus on immigration matters
    2) there should be a section on main page to "non-immigration" forum...

    just my 2cents.. there can be more & better ways to approach and regulate this..

    But for sure this would be a great idea... Probably a "Jokes" or "Feel Light" sub forum also...





    quotes about death and life. bible quotes about death.
  • bible quotes about death.



  • ilikekilo
    04-30 10:01 PM
    good one there...way to go



    more...


    quotes about death and life. tattoo quotes about life and
  • tattoo quotes about life and



  • ashkam
    09-25 11:12 AM
    Good find - shows the plight of legal immigrants.

    A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".

    On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.

    They are counting the time from when the green card process is started. Doesn't matter when you entered the US.





    2010 Remember, death and life quotes about death and life. about life quotes. Death
  • about life quotes. Death



  • sargon
    02-25 10:09 AM
    LoL. No wonder she got caught. She is not only a thief, she is also stupid.
    :rolleyes:

    Details says your friend and the title says you (used 'I').
    Which is correct. ?



    more...


    quotes about death and life. sad quotes about death.
  • sad quotes about death.



  • PlainSpeak
    02-25 03:34 PM
    A friend of mine (GC) sent his and his family passports to DC embassy and they sent his wife's and one kids passports back to him and sent the remaining 2 passports to some one else in california. Fortunatly the person who received the passport was a nice guy and he called my friend and sent back the passports.
    Bottom line is if you are in the tri city area (within a 100 miles of DC) its is better to go in person to the embassy to submit and pick up passport. Atleast you have peace of mind. For those who live far off there is no option but to post





    hair quotes about death tattoos. quotes about death and life. Emily Dickinson Quotes - 1.0
  • Emily Dickinson Quotes - 1.0



  • n_2006
    07-16 10:52 AM
    If look at you at Pappu's announcement, it is certian that core team knows what fix is going to be. And he let members to guess and speculate.

    This GC became more like lottery. I sent my documents to lawyer on Jun 25th and he did not file on 2nd and now he is asking me whether to file or not. If my lawyer and employer are that cooperative, I do not need to waste my time on this forum.




    well said..



    more...


    quotes about death and life. Emily Dickinson Quotes - 1.0
  • Emily Dickinson Quotes - 1.0



  • Dipika
    12-22 04:56 PM
    This have info about Green, Yellow, Pink, White 221g slip and images of it.

    221(g) US visa refusal. Blue, pink, yellow, green, white forms at New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai (http://www..com/visas/221grefusal/)


    Here one can check the status of 221g slip processing,

    Nonimmigrant visas Administrative Processing - U.S. Embassy of the United States New Delhi, India (http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/nivadminprocnewdelhi.html)





    hot Death | Life After Death quotes about death and life. Life and Death Quotes
  • Life and Death Quotes



  • va_jan_03
    06-07 10:57 AM
    can't make it to DC, made a contribution.
    Transaction ID: 94R50453J99520901

    Good Luck !!!



    more...


    house quotes about death and life quotes about death and life. quotes about death tattoos.
  • quotes about death tattoos.



  • dealsnet
    11-05 10:49 AM
    Your I-485 filing without the dependants is unfortunate. This senario, you need to be in H1 all the time till your PD is current and they are eligible to apply for I-485. Means you can't work on EAD, it will cancel your H1. Always on H1, otherwisw dependents will be out of status. (BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN AOS- your case)


    Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.

    Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.

    Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?





    tattoo bible quotes about death. quotes about death and life. love and death quotes. life
  • love and death quotes. life



  • eucalyptus.mp
    02-18 09:02 AM
    As my employer is asking me to go back to India , what options I am having to get extention ? Can I file GC my own ?



    more...


    pictures tattoo quotes about life and quotes about death and life. sad quotes about death.
  • sad quotes about death.



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    05-22 08:41 PM
    If we have a new Merit based system introduced

    Does this mean that No more PERM and i-140 ?
    Just the Merit Based System and Port PD to that system ?

    Hmmm then people like me and others who are in the 8 th yr ext can renew the Visa....

    I am in the same situvation have to change firm ...from A to B with approved 140 from A.

    BS ...This is quite frustrating; you move in due to economical reasons ... wait wait to get the so called green card during that time you bite to fingers for to maintain the status from the blood suckers .... now these so called law makers who say you were supposed to work for 6 yrs now go back ...seriously I wish I had more powers than I have now ! Sorry guys to express my frsutrations ! !

    Arun





    dresses Life and Death Quotes quotes about death and life. famous quotes about life and
  • famous quotes about life and



  • pncool01
    09-16 01:56 PM
    Feel free to celebrate as you please, but keep in mind the less fortunate - not the ones who are waiting for a GC in this country but those who are waiting for their next meal. Ask your wife to make donation somewhere in India or put some money to charity.

    For me, symbolic act is enough...I am going to keep it simple
    - drive to the border; walk over to mexico and walk back into the US

    You know how Mahatma Gandhi made salt in Dandi (and I do see the oppressiveness and exploitation employers can sometimes bring in this GC process)



    more...


    makeup sad quotes about death. quotes about death and life. quotes about death and life
  • quotes about death and life



  • techskill
    08-10 04:55 PM
    Guys,
    I am happy to share with you all that I applied my 485 on 1 week of June and it got approved today.

    My PD was dec 2005. eb3. India.

    Thought i would share with you all.:)


    Correct me if i am wrong. In May Visa bulletin the PD date was April 2004 and in June 13 th Visa bulletin it was Current for July filer and after that everybody knows about the fiasco. How come you filed in June when your PD was not current (Your PD in mail is Dec 2005)?





    girlfriend love and death quotes. life quotes about death and life. The Death and Life of the
  • The Death and Life of the



  • bklog_sufferer
    12-05 03:55 PM
    Folks,

    I am in a similar situation..

    I work for Company A on H1b which is valid till 2009 & expired Visa stamp, but I have filed a GC application thru company B and got EAD and Parole.

    So if I leave the country, can I re-enter on company B's parole and still continue to work on Company A's H1b?

    Thanks much for any insight





    hairstyles Emily Dickinson Quotes - 1.0 quotes about death and life. sad quotes about life and love
  • sad quotes about life and love



  • arnet
    07-12 02:19 PM
    it is highly unfortunate......if you dont mind, what is the new procedure, can we know? which stage u r in now? where u have to start it?

    good luck.....





    ramus
    06-22 05:52 PM
    It is free. I just got 8 photos done from AAA.... But I am plus member..
    But even for regular member you should get 6 photos.



    AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)





    cooler
    12-16 10:01 AM
    This must be a "NJ" thing. I had mine renewed a few months back and all I showed was the 2 year EAD. No questions were asked.

    I would suggest taking the I-485 receipt and the printout of the case from USCIS website showing the application as pending. If need be, talk to the supervisor to get this sorted out.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment