alex99
04-08 02:20 PM
Eb2 for 2007 was 44,162
wallpaper Jared and Shannon Leto walking
sabbygirl99
03-28 05:35 PM
Is part-time H1 and full-time student without F1, a problem with Univ.?
No - basically Uni's say "it's up to you, we're here to support you but we do not recommend you take this route, take it up with an immigration lawyer etc etc"
No - basically Uni's say "it's up to you, we're here to support you but we do not recommend you take this route, take it up with an immigration lawyer etc etc"
CantLeaveAmerica
04-16 02:08 PM
Trust me. That's a move you will surely enjoy....I moved in the opposite direction.......Houston to Allentown
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Yep, dont worry about DL in texas, I renewed my TX license over the internet for 6 years, till 2013:)
Houston is the best. Lovely weather, Really "BIG" city so you can get or do whatever you want. The metro system is not the best but if you only need it to commute to work(downtown) then no problem. By the way they don't give a crap about driver's licenses in houston, too many applications. They'll give you 6yrs easily on ur license.
Yep, dont worry about DL in texas, I renewed my TX license over the internet for 6 years, till 2013:)
2011 Shannon Leto(30 Seconds To
h1techSlave
04-28 09:53 AM
60% of Americans support getting tough on illegals. Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders. Both Mexico and India (just to pick to countries) have very tough laws against visa over-stay, presence with out visa etc.
Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)
Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)
more...
DareYouFireMe
03-09 03:52 PM
For the second I-140, He should have applied asking for the previous Priority date. I am not sure about this, but if there is a way to get previous Priority date of Dec-2002 on the EB2 (NEW I-140). Then s/he would be current (assuming India, China).
Document URL
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...22_091206R.pdf
PAGE 27
(1) Determining the Priority Date.
In general, if a petition is supported by an individual labor certification issued by DOL, the priority date is the earliest date upon which the labor certification application was filed with DOL. In those cases where the alien�s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien�s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification (see the section on successor in interest).
PAGE 28
If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification
Document URL
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...22_091206R.pdf
PAGE 27
(1) Determining the Priority Date.
In general, if a petition is supported by an individual labor certification issued by DOL, the priority date is the earliest date upon which the labor certification application was filed with DOL. In those cases where the alien�s priority date is established by the filing of the labor certification, once the alien�s Form I-140 petition has been approved, the alien beneficiary retains his or her priority date as established by the filing of the labor certification for any future Form I-140 petitions, unless the previously approved Form I-140 petition has been revoked because of fraud or willful misrepresentation. This includes cases where a change of employer has occurred; however, the new employer must obtain a new labor certification if the classification requested requires a labor certification (see the section on successor in interest).
PAGE 28
If an alien is the beneficiary of two (or more) approved employment-based immigrant visa petitions, the priority of the earlier petition may be applied to all subsequently-filed employment-based petitions. For example:
Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification
Bpositive
02-22 05:17 PM
Talk to a good lawyer...you should be able to sort it out..Congrats on getting into the Phd program at MIT. No mean task...
more...
psaxena
02-20 07:32 PM
Simple thing, when she doesn't have a job why would you get her an H1B , which any other well qualified candidate would have got. Because of the people like you all the legal immigrants are the targets of the accusation of "stealing our jobs".
People like you and these cheap desi companies, are a shame on the face of all the hardworking legal immigrants here. I think the same thing was asked by someone on someother post as well and was badly critized.
People like you and these cheap desi companies, are a shame on the face of all the hardworking legal immigrants here. I think the same thing was asked by someone on someother post as well and was badly critized.
2010 Shannon Leto#39;s pictures:
hbk
04-22 03:33 PM
Most of the above documnets were optional 2 years back, but now it become compulsory in all these, Workorder/SOW and PO is very much necessary, for an approval, Since this is a Premium Processing, there are chances of getting an RFE, asking for original contract between client and the vendor, at that time you can ask the Final Vendor or Client to send or Fax the contract directly to USCIS. And ask your attorney to mention in a covering letter in the RFE that the contract is sent by your Vendor Attorney thru mail or fax,
Last year I had the same situation, on Premuim Processing, and I got the above RFE, and got an year extension, this year I am proactive I am applying for normal processing, 6 months back. with all the above documents.toatl (10 years in US)
Good Luck to you and let us enlighten us, what happened to your case.
Prayers to everyone who are in this difficult phase of life extending the H1B.
May GOD Bless
Thanks a lot for the response.
Fortunately my extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
Here are the details...
Processing Type: Premium Processing
Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
Processing Center : VSC
Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
Approved for : 3 years
Fedex date: 04/08/2010
Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
RFE Responded Date: N/A
Status: Approved
Approval Date: 04/15/2010
Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.
Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.
Regards.
Last year I had the same situation, on Premuim Processing, and I got the above RFE, and got an year extension, this year I am proactive I am applying for normal processing, 6 months back. with all the above documents.toatl (10 years in US)
Good Luck to you and let us enlighten us, what happened to your case.
Prayers to everyone who are in this difficult phase of life extending the H1B.
May GOD Bless
Thanks a lot for the response.
Fortunately my extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
Here are the details...
Processing Type: Premium Processing
Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
Processing Center : VSC
Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
Approved for : 3 years
Fedex date: 04/08/2010
Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
RFE Responded Date: N/A
Status: Approved
Approval Date: 04/15/2010
Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.
Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.
Regards.
more...
coolmanasip
06-04 12:54 PM
considering the sensitivity, I don't think they will drag this more than what they need to......I think we will see a vote on Thu or Friday this week.........all eyes on ammendments!!!
hair Shannon Leto at The Lab
frostrated
10-08 05:38 PM
Comp A sponsored you in good faith that you will join them after getting the GC. So, you will need to be willing to join CompA now. But if CompA is not able to hire you, you need to get documentary evidence that Comp A is unable to hire you at the moment due to the circumstances which need to be specified in the letter. And then, you can go about your employment with Comp C.
more...
ashkam
09-25 11:12 AM
Good find - shows the plight of legal immigrants.
A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".
On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.
They are counting the time from when the green card process is started. Doesn't matter when you entered the US.
A bit of nitpicking - actually the chart is underestimating the time for EmploymentBased / skilled immigrants wait - says 11-16 years to get citizenship sort of suggesting 16 years is the worst case scenario to get citizenship. Its a bit underestimate especially for people coming from India/China. I have seen many people (including me) on these forums who entered US "legally" ten years ago and still waiting for GC with no idea when they would finally get it. Some of them might finally get citizenship 20 years after entering the country "legally".
On the whole it shows the reality of legal immigration and its waiting times.
They are counting the time from when the green card process is started. Doesn't matter when you entered the US.
hot Jared Leto
diptam
02-18 02:38 PM
Any H employer is supposed to pay the minimum wage to the employee , so paystub seems natural in this process. But if you are genuine and just missed the paystubs for some reason you can send some alternatives :
a) Timesheet signed.
b) benefits confirmation ,
c) email correspondence to indirectly prove that you were working in H1 status and getting paid
Hope this helps
Is paystub needed When a person is on H1B and is out of project when AOS on 485.
a) Timesheet signed.
b) benefits confirmation ,
c) email correspondence to indirectly prove that you were working in H1 status and getting paid
Hope this helps
Is paystub needed When a person is on H1B and is out of project when AOS on 485.
more...
house Shannon Leto and Tomo
skothuru
06-28 03:29 PM
Our Employment Verification Letter States:
We are looking forward to his continued employment with us. --> Is this OK?
Or should it be something like:
We will hold this position open for him until he is ready to fill it upon completion of his permanent resident case.
Plz Advice!!!!
We are looking forward to his continued employment with us. --> Is this OK?
Or should it be something like:
We will hold this position open for him until he is ready to fill it upon completion of his permanent resident case.
Plz Advice!!!!
tattoo Shannon leto images
rahulpatel
08-14 04:35 PM
Please note that, this is no more the issue of not-paying me at all-- He cleverly cleared recently the amount which is stated on my LCA H1. What he is actually withholding, is the difference of this and the actual salary (percentage) that was agreed upon, at that time.
more...
pictures Tagged: shannon leto
vdesai_8
03-29 12:25 PM
Thanks for sharing!
dresses shannon leto 2009. shannon-leto--large-msg-
WeShallOvercome
07-23 04:44 PM
well. won't you need the receipt when you travel..i thought one was required to carry the receipt when traveling internationally.
I'm going to ask my employer/lawyer for the receipt as I have to go out of country in the second week of October. But you never know, these guys don't care about your life.. They might still not give it to you... (Yeah, everyone knows I-485 is OUR application and they do not have a legal right to hold our receipt notices, but we are at their mercy for atleast 180 days)
I'm going to ask my employer/lawyer for the receipt as I have to go out of country in the second week of October. But you never know, these guys don't care about your life.. They might still not give it to you... (Yeah, everyone knows I-485 is OUR application and they do not have a legal right to hold our receipt notices, but we are at their mercy for atleast 180 days)
more...
makeup Shannon Leto#39;s pictures:
gondalguru
06-20 11:52 AM
I thought that you can use AC21 only if you work for employer and I-485 pending more than 180 days and then you leave the employer to work for somebody else.
Is it possible to use prior employer's I-140, Empolyment offer letter - and file I-485 for future employment--- wait 6 months and then use AC21 clause to get greencard - All these while working for company other than original employer who file I-140?
Is it possible to use prior employer's I-140, Empolyment offer letter - and file I-485 for future employment--- wait 6 months and then use AC21 clause to get greencard - All these while working for company other than original employer who file I-140?
girlfriend Shannon Leto - Victoria
LondonTown
07-24 10:50 AM
Yes, this is administrative processing.
Did VO kept your passport?
Did VO kept your passport?
hairstyles Shannon Leto
kaisersose
05-28 12:43 PM
Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.
My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.
I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?
Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.
So my query is...
1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).
Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....
Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.
My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.
sankap
07-06 06:31 PM
I'm not sure that the comment "once you use EAD, you cannot go back to H1B" is correct. True, once you use EAD, you don't have an H1 status, but I understood you could always go back to the H1 status (with a new filing/transfer). Any one has more info/reference?
looivy
11-05 08:42 PM
My lawyer had said that as long as you were married before the primary applicant's I-485 was approved, the spouse can be added even after the approval.
I don't understand about going to home country and coming back? PLease explain.
I don't understand about going to home country and coming back? PLease explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment