Saturday, June 18, 2011

smiley faces wallpaper

images A pudgy smiley-face character smiley faces wallpaper. smiley face. happy face sad
  • smiley face. happy face sad



  • joeshmoe
    09-04 11:22 AM
    Fellows in pain ...

    It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Current Status: Card production ordered.

    I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.

    For those interested:
    EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
    I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year





    wallpaper smiley face. happy face sad smiley faces wallpaper. Smiley Face (Widescreen)
  • Smiley Face (Widescreen)



  • ndialani
    11-21 04:31 AM
    Experts, which is a better location for TCN H1 stamping? Nogales or Ciudad Juarez.

    I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.

    Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?

    Thanks.

    I live in LA , my wife and me drove from LA to Nogales. You can fly into Phoenix and rent a car. Phoenix to Nogales is 1.5 hours only.
    We stayed at Best western , which is RIGHT at the border. (Nogales,Arizona).It is owned my an Indian, he was very helpful. Most of the people end up staying there. Dont bring your car to other side. We call the cab at 7 in the morning. I guess he only charged like $7-8 dollars. Its only 1 mile.
    You just walk across the border. No questions asked. Get a cab, they all know it!!!!
    i guess we paid $10-12 dollars . He will take you to BANAMAX bank which is walking distance from the US embassy. Try to be the first one. They only accept CASH(Dollars).;
    Get the draft and walk back there. you will be required to show your passport at the bank too.
    If you are in a group or couple of you. One can stand in the line and other can to to the bank.
    Sprint phone works well over there at the border.
    If you have an I phone.....o'well!!!
    If your case is straight forward....it should not be a problem. They will tell you , to pick up your stamped passport in the evening, or if not ready ...the next day. But dont worry....99.9% everyone gets it the same day.
    If by any chance you get rejected. you can plee to homeland security office at the border . if your visa is not expired , they might let you slip back in to US. If not, you will have to go to Mexico City to fly back to India. I only know , one such case.
    KEY IS TO GO AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. MAY BE 6:00am.
    We did not take any permit or visa as it is within 20 mile distance.
    On over way back , we got a new I-94 at homeland security office. It is very important.
    any questions....feel free to PM me.
    Good Luck!!!





    smiley faces wallpaper. smiley faces wallpaper. funny smiley face backgrounds.
  • smiley faces wallpaper. funny smiley face backgrounds.



  • aviko21
    09-29 06:36 PM
    its all normal...........

    they are not processing it as efficiently as you would like but its getting done...
    like for me i got my ead cards and a transfer notice within 2 days of check cashing but still no receipt notice..
    give it some time, they are under a lot of stress with the number of applications.





    2011 Smiley Face (Widescreen) smiley faces wallpaper. Smiley face Nexus background
  • Smiley face Nexus background



  • hopelessGC
    05-04 11:40 AM
    i have first hand experience. don't believe what USPS guys tell you. All CIS mail says 'Address Service'. I guess that means only deliver to that address otherwise return to sender.

    i too talked to USPS guys, believed what they said and did mail forwarding and AP was returned back to CIS. learned a costly lesson.

    AFAIK, people got RFE's when they moved very far, like coast-to-coast, but none for people moved not so far.

    my experience with AR-11 was good. but make sure to complete the second step for pending applications.

    What is the second step you are referring to? I thought only an online AR-11 is good enough.

    I will be changing my address next month (same zip code and state).



    more...


    smiley faces wallpaper. basic smiley face
  • basic smiley face



  • Sunx_2004
    10-22 03:50 PM
    Cheques cashed on Friday got all receipts number today.

    July 17th no receipt yet

    Just chill
    ;)





    smiley faces wallpaper. Hey why not a smiley face?
  • Hey why not a smiley face?



  • koppula09
    01-04 02:20 PM
    Thanks for replying to my message. Even if she leaves the country, she has no H1 or H4 visa stamping to come back. Her COS(H4 to H1B) is applied in Aug 2006 and it was expired in Oct 2006 and we didn't knew that we have to apply for H4 side-by-side. Bcoz of this situation, she has neither of the status. Even if we want to apply H4, her H4 is already expired in Aug 2006 and I am not sure if we can apply for H4 now. Can we apply for H4 now...??

    Regards,
    -- Venkat



    more...


    smiley faces wallpaper. Smiley Face Wallpaper
  • Smiley Face Wallpaper



  • .soulty
    03-30 04:00 PM
    when is this thing going in completed battles? Just wondering...Poll closed and moved to completed battles..

    congrats everyone, nice work. ;)





    2010 smiley faces wallpaper. funny smiley face backgrounds. smiley faces wallpaper. A pudgy smiley-face character
  • A pudgy smiley-face character



  • yabadaba
    06-14 08:04 PM
    lets say we dont apply for ead and ap now...will that affect filing ead and ap in the future if the priority dates retrogress?



    more...


    smiley faces wallpaper. Smile
  • Smile



  • canmt
    10-19 02:46 PM
    The old lawyer has to notify USCIS that he is pulling out of your case or the new lawyer has to send the new G-28.

    bump
    ^^^^^^^
    What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.

    You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.





    hair Smiley face Nexus background smiley faces wallpaper. group of smiley faces with big
  • group of smiley faces with big



  • venetian
    07-06 02:29 PM
    Thanks saket,

    Just a clarification, did you continue to maintain H1 status or started using EAD after you entered using AP.

    Yes, I did the same.....even though I had a valid H1B stamped in my passport the POE made me use the AP to enter.....



    more...


    smiley faces wallpaper. Smiley Face Wallpapers
  • Smiley Face Wallpapers



  • cal97
    08-16 12:51 PM
    The original post was from 2006, ignore it. Thanks for the detailed information

    [QUOTE=gene77;147991]I plan to do this but I am waiting for my EB2 I-140 to be approved. Please see below, I have attached some info I got from Mathew Oh's website. Did you say you applied for your I-140 only 1 month ago and it got approved already? I applied for my EB2 I-140 in Nov and still don't have any approvals.





    hot basic smiley face smiley faces wallpaper. Stoned+smiley+face+text
  • Stoned+smiley+face+text



  • cooldude
    08-03 10:26 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes080307.pdf

    Per this press note, Nebraska has issued receipts for I-485 upto July 11 and Texas 26th June....

    But I don't think all the July 2 filers have their checks cashed out. And secondly for Nekraska the I-485 cut-off date is mentioned as "7/112007". May be it's a typo and it is infact 7/1/2007.



    more...


    house animierte wallpaper. smiley faces wallpaper. smiley faces wallpaper. I got the smiley face but; I got the smiley face but
  • smiley faces wallpaper. I got the smiley face but; I got the smiley face but



  • logiclife
    08-02 02:20 PM
    1)Is it safe and legal to travel with Visa stamping till august 2006 from company A , with 221 (g) stamped in his passport (when he went for
    visa for company B), with proper H1B documents valid till 2009 from company
    C?

    No Safe as he will be questioned at port of entry

    2)Will there be questions at the port of entry ?

    A Lot
    3)Will there be any issues because of the 221(g)
    stamping in the passport (company B visa)?
    Yes.
    4)Any chance he wont be let inside U.S ?
    90%
    5)Can he show them the h1b approvals for company C ?
    No..as it will confusing for immigration officer with so many 797 forms.
    6)Any tips to handle the officer at POE?
    Can try with chinese or african-american.Little liberal
    7)If every thing goes smooth, will his new I-94 be
    valid till june 2009 (date on his company C petition)
    or just another 4 weeks (company A petition)?
    Just 4 weeks
    8)If by any chance if he is deported, will it affect
    his future prospects in the U.S?

    Yes.. He may not not reenter US for next 10 Yrs.

    I am Immigration Lawyer.Better Talk to the Attorney.

    You probably meant to say that you are NOT an immigration lawyer. Correct?





    tattoo Hey why not a smiley face? smiley faces wallpaper. www_free-smiley-faces_de_wink-
  • www_free-smiley-faces_de_wink-



  • trueguy
    08-11 12:19 AM
    Bump



    more...


    pictures Smiley Face Wallpaper smiley faces wallpaper. smiley faces wallpaper. smiley
  • smiley faces wallpaper. smiley



  • lvaka
    07-17 06:51 PM
    Thanks a lot IV Core. I am sure this is a very small contribution for the cause. Just to start with here is my $100 one time contribution.

    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 7:16 PM EDT
    Google Order #663744711461021





    dresses Stoned+smiley+face+text smiley faces wallpaper. images Smiley Face
  • images Smiley Face



  • cin45220
    12-07 11:51 AM
    I do not understand why Indian news papers tout salaries offered to IIT/IIM graduates in foreign companies in overseas locations. It�s a net loss for the country�

    First of all, salaries are not exceptional when compared to overseas salaries (for a similar position in a similar company) and secondly, most of these graduates are taking their skills, earned through subsidized education provided by the generous Indian government in IITs/IIMs, to a foreign country.

    -CinBoy



    more...


    makeup Smile smiley faces wallpaper. animierte wallpaper.
  • animierte wallpaper.



  • deecha
    06-17 01:20 PM
    So if i created an app and sold it, wouldn't i be working for myself and deriving financial compensation?

    He could have developed the app outside the united states. He could have written the app in his spare time (He is not being paid to do it, maybe just a hobby). When he sells the app., it is not a salary. It is more like a dividend or rent (An H1B/F1/etc. can legally own property and derive rent .. it is not employment income). Furthermore, he can set up a LLC or an INC and sell the app through that but he should not have worked for that company while developing that app.

    Lots of ways to get around it. Most laws are subject to interpretation and they're not absolute. If laws were absolute, we'd all be in the grip of tyranny and be slaves. There are only a few natural laws that are absolute.

    As one person said on one of the threads (I think EB2 vs EB3), there is a tendency for people to achieve something and then set the bar just below them to exclude other people from competing with them either through laws or deprivation of resources (History is replete with such examples .. look at the kind of laws and regulations people are trying to pass). We must guard against such behavior/attitude and allow everyone a fair chance to succeed in life.





    girlfriend www_free-smiley-faces_de_wink- smiley faces wallpaper. Smiley Faces desktop wallpaper
  • Smiley Faces desktop wallpaper



  • skagitswimmer
    May 21st, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Another option - which I would try after the air bulb but before I try any cleaning solution is a soft brush designed for the purpose. Some people swear by art brushes but I sprang for one of the electronic "spinner brushes" sold by Arctic Butterfly which makes a variety of sensor cleaning products all of which are expensive.





    hairstyles Smiley Face Wallpapers smiley faces wallpaper. smiley-face-wallpaper-008,
  • smiley-face-wallpaper-008,



  • BharatPremi
    11-08 11:30 PM
    Dear IV members,

    The Design and Publicity work group is an active task force dedicated to creating materials to spread IV's message. We are engaged in creating posters, fliers, Cartoons and Videos, and will also be producing web related material, informational handouts and power point presentations. We are looking for active volunteers with specific related skills to work with us on these projects. If you are working in design/media/advertising etc or simply have design/drawing/writing skills and are interested in being a part of this group, please answer to this thread. We are specifically looking for someone with knowledge of the media/advertising and an understanding of web searches especially google search rankings.

    We are also looking for volunteers for media contacts and content creation/analysis (needs good writing and analytical skills), work groups.

    If you live in the DC area (or even within reasonable driving distance) and would like to participate in lawmaker meetings, please let us know.

    Please also see Pappu's request for a volunteer to work as iv-coordinator in a separate thread.

    Remember that we cannot accept anonymous members. All these groups will be privy to sensitive information and we must be able to trust our volunteers. So please complete your profiles so that we can contact you.

    Sending you a PM.





    sss9i
    07-21 01:35 AM
    What should I do now??

    Nope, USCIS requests USPS to not to forward but return to sender if not delivered.





    nixstor
    06-28 10:55 PM
    I will look at the I-485 application on Saturday and will send all my applications to the center listed for EB applications. As of now it is NSC.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment