nashim
08-14 01:08 PM
USCIS has only and only random process/ theory
wallpaper valentines day poems for him

techbuyer77
06-20 03:18 PM
if they revoke the petition after 180 days that you filed i-485 nothing will happen you can invoke ac21, if before you can not
purgan
02-11 10:39 PM
I signed as well.
I also might point out another important angle to this mortgage issue. In the past 2 years since I was still waiting for my green card, I purchased 2 apartments in India. My dollar savings got diverted abroad since I saw no point purchasing in a country where my presence is uncerrtain.
I am sure there are many others who invested abroad instead of the USA. IV can perhaps institute a poll to see how many people bought abroad and how much they invested. This way there will be a quanfifiable impact of dollars diverted. I am sure it will be in the hundreds of millions atleast.
I also might point out another important angle to this mortgage issue. In the past 2 years since I was still waiting for my green card, I purchased 2 apartments in India. My dollar savings got diverted abroad since I saw no point purchasing in a country where my presence is uncerrtain.
I am sure there are many others who invested abroad instead of the USA. IV can perhaps institute a poll to see how many people bought abroad and how much they invested. This way there will be a quanfifiable impact of dollars diverted. I am sure it will be in the hundreds of millions atleast.
2011 poems
sad_angel
05-18 02:09 PM
any answers please?
more...
reverendflash
10-28 10:04 PM
I know how you feel...
I just had a $5k client "crawfish" on me...
It wasn't totally his fault, he went out of business... :*(
I didn't do a lot up front, just becuase I was concerned about getting paid... I still lost money... :*(
Oh well, back to the streets to drum up more clients...
::holds up a sign that says "will make web site for food" ::
Rev:elderly:
I just had a $5k client "crawfish" on me...
It wasn't totally his fault, he went out of business... :*(
I didn't do a lot up front, just becuase I was concerned about getting paid... I still lost money... :*(
Oh well, back to the streets to drum up more clients...
::holds up a sign that says "will make web site for food" ::
Rev:elderly:

jungalee43
02-11 08:18 PM
Submitted the petition. Works somoothly.
http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
http://www.thedegreepeople.com/eb-petition.html
So go ahead on sign in the petition. Dont know how far it goes but atleast it does something good.
more...
learning01
05-11 01:21 PM
I am trying but I am getting a busy tone.
2010 valentine poems for him.
indianabacklog
06-27 08:56 AM
If an A# has been assigned it will be in the beneficiary box of the I140 approval notice. Not everyone has been given one it would appear. If you have not leave that box on the forms blank.
more...
singhsa3
08-19 12:56 PM
Thanks, I work in the credit derivatives area. Developing IT infrastructure for pricing and doing risk analysis for single names and multi-names credit derivatives. What about you?
you must be a happy man today! congrats again.....
I got my charter in 05.. but still remember the day i got my results... one of the best days of my life..
I really havent used it much though other than sponsoring my students for level 1. so what area of fin you in?
you must be a happy man today! congrats again.....
I got my charter in 05.. but still remember the day i got my results... one of the best days of my life..
I really havent used it much though other than sponsoring my students for level 1. so what area of fin you in?
hair Her children are glorious
ca_immigrant
02-11 12:08 PM
Hi Folks,
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.
USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.
Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..
Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?
Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...
Thanks in Advance for your reply !!
more...

work4pd
07-20 01:38 PM
Decoupling H1B and H-4 Time ?
RIP 'Labor Substitution' is the best thing happened ever happened so far!!!
RIP 'Labor Substitution' is the best thing happened ever happened so far!!!
hot valentines day poems for him
cheg
07-18 02:07 AM
Thanks! This will be very useful. I hope it's accurate. :D
http://www..com/
http://www..com/
more...
house valentine poems for him
abhishek101
05-20 09:18 AM
Greetings,
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
I just finished doing that (in March) my lawyer only filed 485 for my spouse, once the documents for her were received by USCIS, we sent a interfiling letter to use I140 from Eb2 for my 485.
I got approved in 3 days after they received their letter and my wife got her GC in 2 months.
Good Luck
In brief, I have applied for I-485 when I was single and now priority dates are current. I need to add my spouse. Do I need to apply for I-485 for myself again? Below are the timelines.
Thanks in advance.
In August 2006.
1. Employer A
2. I was Single.
3. Files I-140 and I-485 concurrently.
4. Schedule A expired.
5. Application moved to Eb3.
In June 2007
1.Employer B (Moved in June 2007 via H1b transfer).
Married in 2008.
April 2010.
1. Employer B.
2. New I-140 filed in EB2, approved.
3. Ported EB3 PD of Aug 2006.
May 2011.
1. PD will be current in June 2011.
2. I need apply I-485 for my spouse.
Do I need to re-apply for I-485 and G-235a for the principal applicant.
I just finished doing that (in March) my lawyer only filed 485 for my spouse, once the documents for her were received by USCIS, we sent a interfiling letter to use I140 from Eb2 for my 485.
I got approved in 3 days after they received their letter and my wife got her GC in 2 months.
Good Luck
tattoo love poems for him for
kaisersose
08-29 09:22 PM
Un"un: Unknown :)
more...
pictures valentines day poem for him
sunny1000
01-14 04:14 PM
I posted this on another thread:
American Red Cross (http://www.redcross.org)
www.salvationarmyusa.org
You can choose "International response fund" for Red cross donations so that the money goes to Haiti relief effort or text "Haiti" to 90999 from your cell phone (the previous poster mentioned).
You can mention "Haiti Relief" in the "specific purpose" column for Salvation Army. You can use paypal also.
I donated to both. Please donate as soon as possible.
Thanks.
American Red Cross (http://www.redcross.org)
www.salvationarmyusa.org
You can choose "International response fund" for Red cross donations so that the money goes to Haiti relief effort or text "Haiti" to 90999 from your cell phone (the previous poster mentioned).
You can mention "Haiti Relief" in the "specific purpose" column for Salvation Army. You can use paypal also.
I donated to both. Please donate as soon as possible.
Thanks.
dresses love poems for him on valentines day. valentines day. love

martinvisalaw
06-04 10:09 AM
You really need to ask that question of a tax or employment law expert. It's not an immigration issue so it's not my area of expertise.
more...
makeup funny valentines day poems for
calaway42
10-04 12:03 AM
part where.. "OK HOLD CTRL and click on the layer with your shape on it to select it, now making sure you have the rectangular marquee active on the tools palette, on your keyboard press UP once and LEFT once to offset the selection. Now create a new layer and fill the selection in with white. HOLD CTRL and click on "layer 1" again to select it. With"layer 2" still active HIT DELETE. Now deselect (CTRL +D) now holding CTRL move the highlight of layer to down 2 pixels and right 2 pixels so it look like the image opposite."
girlfriend valentines day poems
milind70
08-04 01:42 PM
Hi,
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
For 140 G 28 needs to signed by employer and lawyer.
For 485 related g 28 neeeds to signed by applicants and lawyer.
My lawyer asked for 4 copies of G 28
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
For 140 G 28 needs to signed by employer and lawyer.
For 485 related g 28 neeeds to signed by applicants and lawyer.
My lawyer asked for 4 copies of G 28
hairstyles love poems for him on valentines day. love poems for him for; love poems for him for. kinesin. Nov 11, 09:01 AM
jonty_11
06-15 02:54 PM
its 11 digit the alien number on ur I94 card.
glus
04-17 07:57 AM
Hi
I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.
I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.
my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.
I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.
Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.
I am planning to take up a job on AC21. My title in labor is Management Analyst. Related to computer science field. The related occupation field has system analysis as the related occupation.
I have approved I140. It is more than 180 days. I am getting new offer as system analyst. My new manager is ready to give me AC21 letter in the format confirming to the labor cirt as my responsibilities match.
my labor was transfered from another employee. Do you think USCIS will treat AC21 for labor switch cases differently then compared to 485 cases using own labor.
I will appreciate advise from any one who has gone through this similar situation.
Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.
baburob2
12-04 06:46 PM
basically you have to maintain GC and then also abide by citizenship requirements. regarding the stay if you want to apply for citizenship after 5 years of getting GC you should physically be in US for 30 months (ie half of the 5 years) and no single travel outside of US should span more than 6 months (though under some circumstances you could counter travels between 6 months to 1 year).
No comments:
Post a Comment