Monday, June 20, 2011

vanessa hudgens style 2009

images vanessa hudgens vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens, vanessa anne
  • Vanessa Hudgens, vanessa anne



  • reno_john
    06-18 12:34 PM
    U need to Say the last entry because H1B visa will tell you the stamping city. SO u can go ahead and tell them the port of entry u came to USA after H1B stamp, since u will be sending a copy of ur passport and they will see ur Canada visa and also the H1 visa with Canada as the date of issuance and that will be in the USCIS database, because they verify before they issue the H1 visa.





    wallpaper Vanessa Hudgens, vanessa anne vanessa hudgens style 2009. Updated: Thursday Aug 27, 2009
  • Updated: Thursday Aug 27, 2009



  • chanduv23
    05-04 04:49 PM
    Thanks for the reply. You're right, emotion or logic has nothing to do with USCIS:):)http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

    I don't have the letter with me but the denial is based on a law pertaining to me only submitting a partial answer to their request. How true that is is up to debate as my cosponsor says no but really, it doesn't matter what we say when the USCIS say something different.

    We will not be getting a lawyer, we cannot afford that right now but we will probably file for the motion to reopen my case. I have a somewhat good understanding of what I need to do but not sure how successful we will be. Hopefully, they will accept our fee waiver form becuase we probably won't be sending them money. We would still like to know if anyone has tried to have their case reopened and how long it took and how it went.

    Depends on what is in the denial letter. Usually such things need an experienced Attorney to handle MTR.

    MTR has few choices and Attorneys pick the choice based what they want to do to open up ur case. Remember, if u check the wrong box, your MTR may go to appeals office.

    The first step however is to get the denial letter in hand, and then talk to an experienced Attorney to handle ur case.





    vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens makes
  • Vanessa Hudgens makes



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-28 04:34 PM
    Can you make the PD field numeric, sorting will be easier.





    2011 Updated: Thursday Aug 27, 2009 vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens Style - by
  • Vanessa Hudgens Style - by



  • vin13
    02-11 09:02 PM
    This petition is asking for a proposal to move ahead in line for the Green Card process. This is not asking for any extra quota. So basically this is not going to reduce the queue. Just give priority to someone who buys a house.

    Am i missing something?

    I just feel we should be asking for more than move up the line.



    more...


    vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens attends a
  • Vanessa Hudgens attends a



  • chanduv23
    12-16 12:16 PM
    DMV people just look at the expiry date.

    As pending 485 do not have expiry date they won't accept it as status.

    What would you think would be a solution for this?





    vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens gave People
  • Vanessa Hudgens gave People



  • mdcowboy
    10-23 12:56 PM
    Hi,

    I have a question and would really appreciate if some one can provide guidance.

    My brother (currently in USA) got his H1B approved and he plans to go to US embassy in Ottawa to get the visa. We know that the H1B visa can take days to get approved due to administrative processing; therefore, he plans to give the interview to the US embassy and then leave for Pakistan.

    My question is that in how many days my bro has to go back again to US embassy in Ottawa to collect his visa after the embassy informs him that his visa is back from administrative processing and is ready for stamping.

    For example lets say my BRO gives the interview to US embassy on 2nd Dec. and then leaves for Pakistan on 4th Dec (since the actual time of administrative processing is unknown) and now lets say on 15 Dec. the US embassy informs him that his visa is ready and he can come for stamping (collect). So now in how many days my brother has to report to the embassy to get his visa stamp on his passport?

    Does any have any idea about it !!!!
    Thanks

    I thought if you were a first time H1-B filer, you need to go to your country of origin for stamping...correct me if I am wrong.



    more...


    vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens#39; Purse
  • Vanessa Hudgens#39; Purse



  • whiteStallion
    10-17 03:46 PM
    Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.

    Widely known as payroll tax is actually FICA tax (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Insurance_Contributions_Act_tax) 6.2 % of federal and 1.5% of medicare...together coming close to 8%. I'm not aware of any state component above this 8%...
    But do consider your desi employer needs to carry a liability insurance of 1 million, otherwise most established vendors and clients won't work with him...He needs to pay premium on that depending on how many consultant are working....

    So practically, claim as they may, NO consultancy firm can pay you 90% of your billing and still do business profitably.... They are hiding something behind their numbers...

    If you are getting 85% of the billing and your consultancy is paying your payroll taxes and you are paying your medical insurance premium, consider that as a very good deal...





    2010 Vanessa Hudgens makes vanessa hudgens style 2009. vanessa hudgens
  • vanessa hudgens



  • yestogc
    07-02 09:52 PM
    Once you use EAD, you cannot go back to H1B.
    Also I did not understand what you meant by :

    "But need to bring my spouse in few months on H4"



    more...


    vanessa hudgens style 2009. vanessa hudgens style 2009.
  • vanessa hudgens style 2009.



  • lazycis
    10-29 03:52 PM
    Has anybody changed from Attorney to No Attorney? G-28 form has instructions on how to change an attorney, but there is nothing to cancel it altogether.

    I've done it. Well, basically my attorney sent a notice to the USCIS, but I think you can do it too by sending a simple letter to the Service Center. There is no form for that as far as I know.





    hair Vanessa Hudgens Style - by vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens at the annual
  • Vanessa Hudgens at the annual



  • txh1b
    08-16 05:14 PM
    1. Depends on the IO. Most of them take you for the interview together unless the legitamacy of your marriage is in question which will not likely be the case for employment based GC unless the marriage was close to the visa bulletin date or similar.

    2. You can take any attorney you want to however it is not needed if your case is straight forward. If you have out of stay period , gap in employment and criminal issue, an attorney can just advise you in case the IO asks something that is against the law or you answering the question might prove to have bad consequences. The attorney cannot answer any of the questions asked. Take all documents and not just the ones mentioned in the interview. It would help you for any out of the way questions.

    AN attorney is really not needed for many cases unless you have any criminal convictions or borderline legal points to make you eligible for the 485.



    more...


    vanessa hudgens style 2009. At a June 2009 party thrown by
  • At a June 2009 party thrown by



  • help43
    09-10 09:02 PM
    I Have H1-B Approval but I dont have I94 with it.

    Actually my H1-B valid from October 1st.

    I went to my friends consultancy, those people said like you can work for any employer in OPT Status. So they want to run my paystubs up to september 1st 2008.Once I got the H1-B they want to run my paystubs from another company(througth Which i applied My h1-b).

    Now I got the h1-b approval but i didnt get the new i-94 with it. And my previous employer ready to run paystubs with new h1-b company.

    My OPT expiration date is on dec 29 2008.I am planning to go to consulate in the month of November 2008.

    Please help me out what do i need to

    1) Which Country i need to go?(Canada, INDIA or Mexico)

    2) What documents i need to take?





    hot Vanessa Hudgens attends a vanessa hudgens style 2009. Updated: Thursday Aug 27, 2009
  • Updated: Thursday Aug 27, 2009



  • uma001
    09-08 03:22 PM
    points mentioned in posts 2,3 4 and 5 are 100% correct.
    points mentioned in post 6 can be considered but companies wont agree for that, They wont accept the suggestions/points given by employee.
    Exactly same thing happened in my case. Our company prepared position description,posted ads and just before filing PERM,they said we got enough resumes and we found candidates. We cannot file green card. If economy improves after 6 months we will review the scenario and start the process all over again and I was schocked to hear that answer. They received 25 resumes for my position.

    Friends,
    Green card dream is over. Now it's the time to get back to India or other countries.



    more...


    house vanessa hudgens desert blue vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens in Gypsy 05#39;s
  • Vanessa Hudgens in Gypsy 05#39;s



  • desi3933
    01-23 01:18 PM
    ....
    Today I got a RFE requesting proof of authorization to work since my h-1 expired, and realized I couldn't be working when I hired a real lawyer to take care of this case and she informed me so. How to respond my RFE???
    ....
    .....


    Please provide following details -
    1. H1 (and I-94) validity dates
    2. Date of filing for EAD and I-485
    3. Date of EAD approval

    ____________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US Citizen of Indian Origin





    tattoo Vanessa Hudgens gave People vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens rocks the red
  • Vanessa Hudgens rocks the red



  • johnamit
    07-12 01:43 PM
    My company has filed more than 200 in early July, I checked with attorney yesterday and he said so far not even a single check has been cashed and none returned.



    more...


    pictures Vanessa Hudgens#39; Purse vanessa hudgens style 2009. Celebrity style Oscar 2009
  • Celebrity style Oscar 2009



  • bogati
    07-27 11:45 PM
    Hi there,

    In my experience, Maryland Driver license is the easiest license to get. I moved from Ohio when I was on Student OPT. I had Ohio Driver license and I went to Maryland DMV and got license for 5 years. I am wondering why you did not get Maryland license.





    dresses Updated: Thursday Aug 27, 2009 vanessa hudgens style 2009. dresses Ooh, Vanessa Hudgens.
  • dresses Ooh, Vanessa Hudgens.



  • bajrangbali
    07-03 10:02 AM
    You guys still dont get it..do you??
    Why would they ban non-immigrants from investing when there is ZERO loss for the country?
    Its upto each individual to evaluate their priorities and go ahead and move their investments. I have already done it as I am just an alien waiting for permanent residency and I do not want my money stuck in any of the investment vehicles in a foreign land making it difficult for me to take it along with me when the day comes to leave the country.



    more...


    makeup vanessa hudgens style 2009. vanessa hudgens style 2009. vanessa hudgens desert blue
  • vanessa hudgens desert blue



  • nviren
    10-26 04:05 PM
    I did not see lot of approvals coming out from Nebraska this week.

    Wondering why they are so silent?

    Have they changed their focus?

    Any ideas?





    girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens rocks the red vanessa hudgens style 2009. vanessa hudgens style. vanessa
  • vanessa hudgens style. vanessa



  • krishnam70
    03-26 12:28 AM
    My case details below:
    EB3 INDIA
    PD of Jul 2004.
    I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor. --> what does your H1 LCA say?
    My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004. OK
    My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004. GOOD
    I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.you are good here

    2004 W2 – shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$) --> your current employment is on H1B/A or whatever you need to be worried about the salary mentioned there
    2005 W2 – shows 57,000$/yrsame as above
    2006 W2 – shows 50,000$/yrsame as above
    2007 W2 – shows 58,000$/yrsame as above
    2008 W2 – shows 67,000$/yrsame as above

    Never changed employers nor job titles. good

    My concerns and questions below:

    Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2’s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor. YES if your salary is less than what is on your H1B/A LCA application if not then you should be fine

    Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here? same as above, GC is future job you will be fine

    Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.only USCIS can tell

    Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP? How will it help? talk to an attorney

    Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?you can try but i this current scenario it might be difficult to get PERM approved and then your company needs to prove you are eligible for EB2. If they can and you are eligible you can port your PD and you should be almost current.

    Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC? Technically there is nothing such as bench. You should get paid. However there seems to be an interpretation that in a current year if you get paid more than what is mentioned in your LCA(H1) you are safe. I would speak to an attorney about this.

    Thanks.

    - cheers
    kris





    hairstyles At a June 2009 party thrown by vanessa hudgens style 2009. Vanessa Hudgens looks gorgeous
  • Vanessa Hudgens looks gorgeous



  • WeShallOvercome
    12-13 01:59 AM
    It depends on the terms of the contract.

    I think Washington is an "At Will" employment state, so no matter what a contract says, its pretty much !#*$. I'd do some research if I were you -google, get some state specific employment law advice, check your employee handbook etc.

    At Will means that either side (employer or employee) can end a contract at any point, AFAIK

    Employee handbook should spell it out. I guess they "could" force you to use your PTO - don't know of the legality in that.

    Just my opinion, not legal advice:o

    Quick search online got this:-

    At Will

    In Washington, employees are presumed to be "at will." At-will employees may be terminated for any reason, so long as it is not illegal. Generally, employees that work under an employment contract can only be terminated for reasons specified in the contract. In Washington, in order to overcome the at-will presumption, an employee must show that the employer made clear and unequivocal statements of job security to the employee.

    The most common exception to employment-at will is for public policy. This holds that an employee is wrongfully discharged if the termination is counter to an explicit policy of the government. One example is the discharge of an employee for filing a workers' compensation claim.

    Employee Handbooks

    While an employer is not required by law to have an employee handbook, in most cases, it is recommended. An employee handbook provides a centralized, complete and certain record of the employer's policies and procedures. It also provides more convenient access by employees and managers. At a minimum, an employee handbook should include:

    * A statement regarding the at-will employment relationship
    * An equal employment opportunity statement
    * A policy regarding sexual and other types of harassment in the workplace
    * Internet access, e-mail, and voice mail policies
    * The Family Medical Leave Act

    In Washington, in limited circumstances, the at-will presumption can be overcome and a just-cause employment relationship can be created by an employee's legitimate expectations that are grounded in an employer's policy statements. The employee has to show that the employer, through the employee manual or otherwise, made representations or promises that termination would be only for just cause.

    The laws regarding an employer's duties and responsibilities arising under an employee handbook are complex, and a licensed attorney should be contacted to review individual circumstances.

    Thanks franklin,


    My concern here is that IF I want to leave my employer without having to pay the 'damages' , Can I do that in case they are not able to find me a project in my state of residence (I have a house here in WA). I don't think they can force me to stay unpaid just so I don't break their agreement.

    Also from the USCIS point of view, how safe or risky is it to be in this situation where the employer is not able to find any work for you just 1.5 months after GC approval? I can easily find work here, but if I can use this to get out of the agreement, I don't mind being unpaid for a few days...


    I've heard some cases where the employee forced the employer to release him from all contractual obligations because employer wasn't able to pay him when he was willing to work..


    btw, it's nice to be able to attach some face to a handle... I remember you from the DC rally day.





    cheg
    08-30 02:41 AM
    I was thinking that 'Parolee' seems to be the logical choice but I also think that one has to re-enter using advance parole to be called a 'Parolee' exactly what shreekhand said. I would say you're an 'Adjustee' but it's not in the choices so I suggest doing the paper-based application. Good luck!

    In legal parlance it is referred to as "period of stay as authorized by the Attorney General".

    Parolee sounds to fit somewhere right there from among the options, though in my opinion a person has to re-enter the US as a parolee.





    Sunx_2004
    10-17 07:16 PM
    July 17th no receipt yet

    Just chill
    ;)

    My application was filed on 19th July .However I have not received my receipts yet. Has your friend contacted the USCIS and inquired since 90 days are over?

    Thanks,

    Kapil



    No comments:

    Post a Comment