Friday, June 10, 2011

adolf hitler as child

images Hitler#39;s adolf hitler as child. Adolf Hitler Campbell Denied
  • Adolf Hitler Campbell Denied



  • JA1HIND
    01-26 11:04 AM
    Well - so NSC is doing I-140 for Apr 23rd and Texas is July 21st... I would have got my freedom by now if i had filed I-140 at Texas :) Another good thing in this Bulletin Vermont H1b extension processing have moved a lot - from Apr 23rd to Oct 1st 2007 - wow !!!

    Good Luck folks!!

    Thank you USCIS for giving me this power of prediction....alright all, now I can predict TSC next processing dates that will be published in(Feb 08) so that we dont have to wait till next month: dates will be June 23rd if processing dates published exactly on Feb 14th, 2008 & it's going to June 25th if published on Feb 26th, 2008...

    So having said that, now you all can do math on how ling it's going to take to process Aug 07 applied 140 cases.....perfect example any one can refer to or meaning of hopeless service=TSC





    wallpaper Adolf Hitler Campbell Denied adolf hitler as child. Adolf Hitler as
  • Adolf Hitler as



  • GCMD0203
    09-10 02:24 PM
    I'm on the same boat.. I-129 & I-539 recd on 7/16 at VSC and LUD of 7/19
    Hi,

    I'm in the same boat as you (I140/I485/I131/I765 - filed concurrently). I'm trying to self file for my H1 extension. I was not sure about one question on form I-129 part 4.7 the question is

    Have you ever filed an immigrant petition for any person in this petition?

    Last year when I filed for H1 extension I had checked 'NO'

    But now that I-140 is pending, I'm not sure if I should check 'YES' or 'NO'

    I will appreciate if you can help me with this.

    Thanks,





    adolf hitler as child. Hitler the young rogue in
  • Hitler the young rogue in



  • rpulipati
    09-11 05:03 PM
    See ya all there!





    2011 Adolf Hitler as adolf hitler as child. Adolf Hitler
  • Adolf Hitler



  • leonqiu
    06-14 09:06 PM
    What do you mean by AP and EAD delayed? Once you have applied for your 485 and all things considered OK, you should get your AP and EAD. If dates retrogress again, you will have to keep renewing your AP and EAD till you get your GC. How long it will take to get AP and EAD? Right now, I believe it will take a lot longer, maybe upto 6 months given the load of apps. they will receive.

    looks like the sooner you submit the package, the better !!! even if I don't harbor any hope to get my GC before mid-2008.

    Status:
    PD: May 2006
    I-140 approved.
    EB-2



    more...


    adolf hitler as child. child after Adolf Hitler
  • child after Adolf Hitler



  • Legal
    07-26 12:32 PM
    very good idea! We should fight..

    This time they can not say they can not say unrelated immigration issue should not be attached to a spending bill.

    If this claim is made again by immigration restrictionists, then the "more visas for crab pickers" deal should also go:D





    adolf hitler as child. Hitler39.jpg
  • Hitler39.jpg



  • vandanaverdia
    09-09 03:45 PM
    Please spare some time & thought & decide to be in DC at the rally.



    more...


    adolf hitler as child. Adolf Hitler
  • Adolf Hitler



  • knowDOL
    08-23 09:44 AM
    I think you can port your PD, even if the employer revokes I-140 and uses the underlying labor to someone else. Even then you retain your PD. Just wanted to correct.

    See this Q&A from Mathew Oh:

    # Q8(07-30-06): I and my wife are Indins. I am a software engineer and my wife is a M.D. I started a EB-3 labor certification through an Indian IT consulting company in Texas on March 2, 2001. Both of us are in H-1B status. We filed concurrent I-140 petition and I-485 application. in April 2005. However, the employer was angry at me for my intent to work with another employer and withdrew my approved I-140 petition. Based on the withdrawal, the Texas Service Center revoked my I-140 and denied our pending I-485 applications. My MD wife started a EB-2 labor certification in September 2005 which was approved in November 2005. I am still within H-1B six year limit and my wife also maintains her own H-1B. EB-2 visa number has been retrogressed from October 2005 and from day after tomorrow, EB-2 number will be completely unavailable. We are so frustrated. We have two children born in the U.S. Her medical practice has been working well and she is really looking foward to her medical career in the U.S. I understand that the priority date is locked and backpacked by the alien beneficiary once I-140 petition is approved. I do not see why my wife can not use this priority date of March 2, 2001 and we file I-485 applications again. What do you think, sir?

    A. It is true that a priority date is locked and backpacked by the alien beneficiary once I-140 petition is approved unless the approved I-140 petition is revoked for fraud, revoked by invalidation of the underlying labor certification application or revoked by the Department of State for failure to apply for the immigrant visa within one year from the notice of immigrant visa application by the agency. Otherwise, the alien carries the prioriy date for life in his backpack. Accordingly, the priority date is controlled by the employer until the I-140 petition is approved, but once the I-140 petition is approved, the employer loses control over the priority date and the alien keeps the priority date. Accordingly, if you start a PERM application now and quickly obtain a EB-3 I-140 petition based on the approved PERM, you may be able to file I-485 applications again soon as the USCIS is poised to launch the Premium Processing Services of EB-3 I-140 petitions next month. However, the priority date is not transferrable to your MD spouse and you cannot file I-485 application as a derivative beneficiary of your wife's EB-2 petition based on your priority date. The PERM labor certification nowadays takes a little bit longer, but it is do-able in a fairly limited period of time. Unfortunately, in your case, you cannot extend H-1B beyond six years as one-year increment extension is not available because your I-485 denial became "final." Once denial of labor certification or I-140 or I-485 becomes final, your cannot apply for the H-1B extension beyond six year limit in one-year increment. You cannot apply for H-1B extension in three-year increment because your I-140 petition has been revoked and there is no longer adjustment of status proceeding pending for you and your family. Besides, the Indian EB-3 visa number is availalbe and when you are not suffering from the visa retrogression, you cannot apply for the three-year increment H-1B petition using the AC-21 Act. It appears that your new employer should run fast to develop and file a PERM application. For your purpose, you do not have to be bothered by the issue of EB-2 or EB-3 as the visa number is available for your EB-3 India. Good luck.
    The PD shows up on the approval notice of I140. I don't know if it shows up on the 485 as I haven't seen one and won't see one for years. But it makes sense to have the PD on the I140 as once the I140 is approved you can port that PD (if employer does not revoke it)





    2010 Hitler the young rogue in adolf hitler as child. Hitler#39;s
  • Hitler#39;s



  • lostinbeta
    10-04 12:10 AM
    Ok, Hold the CTRL key on your keyboard then click on the layer that contains your original rectangle.

    Like where it says, make sure you have the marquee tool active in the tools menu on the left side, otherwise the rest won't work. The marquee tool is the first tool on the upper left hand side. It is a dotted rectangle.

    Press the up arrow once and the left arrow once (on your keyboard)

    Create a new layer...self explanitory

    Fill it with white... self explanitory

    Hold CTRL again and select the layer with your original rectangle again. Like you did earlier in this step. Make sure the new layer you created with the white fill is still active (it will be blue or something ,you will know if it is selected).

    Hit the delete key on your keyboard (or go to edit/cut or something, it also might be backspace on a MAC).

    Deselect with CTRL+D - self explanitory

    Now the next part of this I don't really agree with. Just keep the lines layer selected and use the down and right arrows on your keyboard to move it into place so it looks like the image in the tutorial.

    Hope this helps. That was only step 2! If you have any questions about the other steps, just post I guess :)

    mmm, photoshop......... its the best. I eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner:)



    more...


    adolf hitler as child. Adolf Hitler
  • Adolf Hitler



  • nc14
    07-08 05:52 PM
    I was on my way today for the drive in Cincinnati with 3 others and called them on my way when they informed us that they had an overwhelming response yesterday and are out of kits. They said they will be back the coming weekend and again. I am praying that he gets the donor ASAP. Hoping for the best.

    GO IV GO....





    hair Adolf Hitler adolf hitler as child. osama in laden vs hitler. in
  • osama in laden vs hitler. in



  • Trinity79
    04-08 05:31 PM
    I am new here.Thanks I updated it .



    more...


    adolf hitler as child. adolf hitler as child.
  • adolf hitler as child.



  • ckumar
    10-12 12:15 PM
    Even I was in the same situation till yesterday. I'm a July 2nd filer @ NSC. I got my receipts for I-485/EAD and AP only yesterday. I had to call the customer service and get these numbers. So there's still hope. Hang in there guys. Your receipts should be coming out soon. I'd advice you to call up USCIS and ask them for the status. Good Luck to everyone.





    hot child after Adolf Hitler adolf hitler as child. up to Adolph Hitler
  • up to Adolph Hitler



  • gch
    05-29 11:22 PM
    Error while sending fax....

    Immigration Voice Web Fax
    Message was not sent
    Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: recipients_failedivoice-config@interpage.net

    could you please try again .. it works now



    more...


    house adolf hitler as child. adolf hitler as child. Adolf Hitler #39;honorary
  • Adolf Hitler #39;honorary



  • andycool
    07-18 11:05 AM
    here is a brief account of my, and my spouse's, arduous but successful journey toward the coveted green cards. i hope this account helps you somehow.

    (note: what you read below is all of what i am willing to share. i have spent a lot of time in typing it. i will not have the time or inclination for any elaborations or explanations!)

    1. landed in the united states on f-1 visa -- september 2000.

    2. arrested on misdemeanor shoplifting charge after prank went awry -- june 2001; judge dropped charge in july 2001 and also sealed and expunged the record.

    3. changed from f-1 to h-1b upon accepting job offer from employer A, via about two months of c.p.t. in september 2003 (never used o.p.t.)

    4. obtained labor certification in may 2004, and approval of i-140 (via eb-2) in march 2005, both via employer A. (priority date was, hence, may 2004).

    5. got married in home country in june 2006; spouse landed in the united states on h-4 in november 2006.

    6. graduated with advanced degree (and high academic honors) in december 2006.

    7. transferred h-1b from employer A to employer B in september 2007; abandoned employer A's i-140 approval.

    8. spouse, who had been on h-4 since november 2006, changed to f-1 in september 2007 to pursue advanced degree; spouse graduated in may 2009.

    9. arrested in april 2008 for driving while visually impaired; convicted and punished by judge with three-month driving probation and fine.

    10. obtained new labor certification in march 2008 and obtained new i-140 approval (again via eb-2) in september 2008; both via employer B.

    11. mailed i-485s for self and spouse in october 2008; did not realize while mailing that the priority date had recently retrogressed (had no attorney assistance); but uscis accepted petitions, cashed checks, and processed the i-485s by sending self and spouse biometric appointments and an r.f.e. (for spouse).

    12. transferred h-1b again, from employer B to employer C, in june 2009, more than 180 days after i-485s had been pending; spouse simultaneously applied for change of status from f-1 to h-4.

    13. self and spouse invited for i-485 interviews in october 2009 based on self's i-140 approval obtained through employer B; i-485 petitions denied because priority date had not been current when filed; self and spouse shocked and in near-panic! self began to consider restarting green card process from i-140 stage, this time via eb-1.

    14. h-1b extended in december 2010 for a year, via employer C's petition; at time of extension approval, self's original six years on h-1b had elapsed.

    15. re-filed i-485s in january 2010, this time with attorney's help (mainly to write cover letter).

    16. self and spouse invited for i-485 interviews again in june 2010, based on second i-485 petitions (based on self's i-140 approval obtained via employer B, even though at this time self was with employer C with previously denied -- for a technicality -- i-485s); i-485 petitions approved at the interview -- jai siyaram!

    17. self and spouse received approval notices and "card production ordered" emails, all dated 13 days after interview.

    18. received green cards and "welcome to the united states" fliers, both in july 2010, 29 days after i-485 interviews -- jai shri krishna!

    notes in conclusion:

    1. the green card process via employment, from h-1b through i-485, with possible multiple approvals/denials of each, is daunting due to the time and expense involved (including possible cost of attorney)

    2. uscis's emphasis on technicalities can be frustrating; in our experience, approval of a i-485 is ultimately a discretion exercised by a single reviewing officer.

    3. overall, applicant and any spouse/kids (a) must have maintained legal status throughout the h1b through i-485 process, and (b) must never have been convicted of felonious assault or moral turpitude.

    4. in the end, applicant would find that the immigration system works, slow though it is because of congressional quotas and a somewhat slothful or myopic uscis.

    5. i offer my best wishes to all that are reading this, regardless of citizenship. as a proud (and relieved!) new permanent resident of the united states, i say to you, "good luck and an advance welcome!"

    reminder: what you read above is all of what i am willing to share. i spent a lot of time in typing it. i won't have the time or inclination for elaborations or explanations but, most sincerely, i wish you well!

    Dude ,

    Its indeed a long Journey ....

    Enjoy

    Thanks





    tattoo Hitler39.jpg adolf hitler as child. Drawing of Hitler (30 October
  • Drawing of Hitler (30 October



  • indianabacklog
    07-26 02:54 PM
    This is not good news for us. The recaptured visas will go towards nurses and none from us wil benefit.We need to shout out loud.
    We do benefit indirectly since they are no longer competing for the cherished 140,000 visa numbers that are allocated for employment based adjustment of status applicants.



    more...


    pictures Adolf Hitler adolf hitler as child. By May of 1926, Adolf Hitler
  • By May of 1926, Adolf Hitler



  • ThanksIV
    07-17 06:32 PM
    IV had done so much to me, donation is the least thing I can do.
    Thanks IV!:D

    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 3:57 PM PDT
    Google Order #9660370406*****


    Shipping Status Qty Item Price
    Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
    Tax (CA) : $0.00
    Total: $100.00





    dresses up to Adolph Hitler adolf hitler as child. hitler-nazi-parade
  • hitler-nazi-parade



  • Domino
    09-12 02:58 PM
    Hello,
    I have a question about obtaining and O-1 visa (or possibly EB-1 Green Card). I did hire an attorney , but would like another look at the situation.

    I am a musician, about 2 months after the end of OPT, presently in USA, with a PhD and many awards so I should qualify for O-1.
    As advised, I needed an employer to sponsor the visa. My attorney suggested that Part-time is not recommendable at all. I researched and could not find if the position need to be necessarily Full-time? I have only a part time job currently and many freelancing opportunities.

    Also, since the nature of my profession is freelancing (meaning I need to perform, teach...on many different places), can I be self-employed for O-1?

    We already filed the petition for O-1 (with the part-time employer as a sponsor) and the current status is: Additional Information/Proof Needed. We still don't have the letter stating what is needed, but I worry it's not a good sign. What do you think?

    And lastly, IF it happens that O-1 is not approved, can I still apply for EB-1 Green Card?

    Thank you for your answers!



    more...


    makeup Adolf Hitler adolf hitler as child. adolf hitler as child.
  • adolf hitler as child.



  • Ramba
    09-26 05:07 PM
    Hello,

    I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...

    The information you posted is not sufficient to provide any opinion. If you post complete details of your case, then someone can thro some light.





    girlfriend Drawing of Hitler (30 October adolf hitler as child. Adolf Hitler
  • Adolf Hitler



  • indyanguy
    01-13 09:40 AM
    We received the RFE letter on my pending I-140.

    I am not sure what they are looking for. We had submitted letters of experience prior to Dec 2004 that added up to 1 year. Basically, I worked with 2 companies during that time.

    Initially I had sent:
    a. 1 letter from Company A
    States my title, skills dates
    b. 2 letters from Company B.
    1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
    1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates

    Here's the RFE details. The lawyer is not sure what to do. He says we will simply resend the letters. I don't know if that's a good idea. Can anyone please help?

    =====
    Submit evidence the beneficiary obtained the required one year experience in the job offerred, or in software consulting, software development, or a closely related field before December 25, 2004. Evidence of experience must be in the form of letters from current or former employers giving the name, address and the title of the employer and a description of the experience of the beneficiary including specific dates of employment or duties.

    Please note that the petitioners statement of the beneficiarys prior employment is insufficient evidence. A letter of reference must be written by the employer from whom the beneficiary was employed and obtained experience in the job offered prior to December 25, 2004. Such references must be submitted to cover twelve months.
    ====





    hairstyles adolf hitler as child. adolf hitler as child. Adolf Hitler with children.
  • Adolf Hitler with children.



  • dixie
    09-18 01:32 PM
    No, we are not against the concept of H1-B visas as such .. just that we want it to be conditional on reforming the broken EB system; we believe that is in the interest of all future H1-Bs. In any case, the point of excluding H1-B and FB is not so much that we are against it as to focus our objectives clearly and cut down on opposition - as nycgal pointed out, lot more ordinary americans are concerned about H1-Bs than granting GCs to those already here.

    I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??





    ....better still:
    Immigration Voice
    A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants





    Lasantha
    10-05 09:32 AM
    Yes, I noticed that and thought the same. I am submitting my application today. I have been trying it for the last 7 years with no luck. Who knows, this one could be the one when I hit the jackpot ! :cool:





    bigtiger
    06-30 05:33 PM
    Hi All,

    By reading the AILF pdf:

    http://www.murthy.com/current485/VisaBulletinFAQ6-29-07.pdf

    I get this impression that they primarily mean the "Other Worker" category AOS rejections done in June 2007...I don't know what rules govern that category, but rejections did happen despite visa bulletin indicating current status for that category and AILF is considering this lawsuit. Now they are assuming that this might happen for EB2, EB-3 categories also. Plus we have this $4.4 billion CIR failure theory. There is no document date mentioned in this doc. So, I don't know how AILF is so confident that this will happen for EB2, EB-3 categories, for the rejections of applications has not even happened yet.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment