Friday, June 10, 2011

nicki minaj quotes pictures

images nicki minaj hairstyles without nicki minaj quotes pictures. Nicki Minaj – Ponytail (No DJ)
  • Nicki Minaj – Ponytail (No DJ)



  • hmehta
    05-31 11:32 AM
    On the same lines, one of my relative was also denied entry into the US at the Mineapolis airport. She is a widow, 70 years of age, and used to come here to visit her only son and daughter-in-law and their son, since last 6 years. She used to stay for 6 months during the summer time (April to Oct.) and then 6 months in India. But this time when she came here they denied her entry suggesting that you have a pattern of staying here since last 6-7 years at the same time of the year, so you are doing something illegal!!!!......

    Now how can one explain this???....70 years of age, a widow and her only son and daughter-in-law earning together earning atleast 6 figure income, a house of their own.....never went out of status, never extendend her stay beyond 6 months.......doing something illegal? and that too they said that they 'suspect'!....no proof whatsoever.....but according to law, she had to go back....this sucks big big time.





    wallpaper Nicki Minaj – Ponytail (No DJ) nicki minaj quotes pictures. Nicki Minaj Quotes Images,
  • Nicki Minaj Quotes Images,



  • Macaca
    01-12 05:37 PM
    I will be happy with the following requirement (that is lower then the carpet).

    Don't have to mantain status. That is, absence of pay checks is not required.





    nicki minaj quotes pictures. Top 10 Nicki Minaj Quotes
  • Top 10 Nicki Minaj Quotes



  • Bpositive
    02-22 05:17 PM
    Talk to a good lawyer...you should be able to sort it out..Congrats on getting into the Phd program at MIT. No mean task...





    2011 Nicki Minaj Quotes Images, nicki minaj quotes pictures. Nicki Minaj Shoot with Honey .
  • Nicki Minaj Shoot with Honey .



  • shalinip
    03-17 12:41 PM
    Need help- EB1 EA 140/485 petitions denied - how to maintain legal status
    I am a research faculty in a top 25 university and my H1-B expires in Dec 2010. My concurrent self petitions of the EB1-EA of 140 and 485 were denied by TSC. I am waiting for the denial letter. My spouse is a permanent resident . What are my legal options to stay in the country?
    Here is my petition break down
    1-140 filed-May 2009
    !-485 filed June 2009
    EAD/AP Oct/Nov 2009
    RFE on 140 -Feb 9 2010
    Responded to RFE - Mar 11 2010
    Denial posted on Mar 15.
    Would filing the I-130 affect the refiling of I-140?

    Appreciate inputs provided



    more...


    nicki minaj quotes pictures. lil wayne and nicki minaj
  • lil wayne and nicki minaj



  • calaway42
    10-04 01:42 AM
    no i did all steps :D yay for me!





    nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj knockout pictures.
  • nicki minaj knockout pictures.



  • sunny1000
    11-19 06:23 PM
    Thanks everyone for replying. My I797 shows all the correct dates (ND and RD). Infact, the date online matches the notice date. So, I guess it is ok.



    more...


    nicki minaj quotes pictures. Nicki minaj quotes or sayings
  • Nicki minaj quotes or sayings



  • va_jan_03
    06-07 10:57 AM
    can't make it to DC, made a contribution.
    Transaction ID: 94R50453J99520901

    Good Luck !!!





    2010 Top 10 Nicki Minaj Quotes nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj hairstyles without
  • nicki minaj hairstyles without



  • hbk
    04-14 07:57 PM
    Hello,

    I have applied for H1B Extension for 3 years based on I-140 approval at VSC under premium processing.

    Just want to know that I have submiited following documents along with it, are they sufficient/enough to get approval?

    1. Resume
    2. Master's mark sheets,Degree & Transcript
    3. Bachelor's Mark Sheets,Degree & Transcript
    4. Previous H1B Approval Copies
    5. Old & New passport copies
    6. I-94 Copy (Front & Back)
    7. Client Letter with resposiblities,role,technologies & project details (without end date)
    8. Business card for me from client
    9. Business card for Client Manaager
    10. Vendor Letter with resposiblities & project details (stating that can't provide contract papers between vendor & client due to client's policy)
    11. Last six months pay checks.
    12. Last three years W2’s (2007, 2008, 2009)
    13. Copy of I-140(EB-2) Approval notice
    14. SSN Copy
    15. Driver License Copy
    16. Degree evaluation report
    17. Contract papers between employer & vendor (not purchase/work order)
    18. Employment Offer Letter between Employer and Employee

    Model : Employer(Consulting) --> Vendor --> Client
    Working for this client from last 20 months.

    Above documents are enough to get approval ?
    What are the chances of RFE?
    What are the chances of approval without & with RFE ?

    I will greatly appreciate your response.

    Thanks.



    more...


    nicki minaj quotes pictures. Quotes Nicki Minaj Booty
  • Quotes Nicki Minaj Booty



  • sreeanne
    11-21 03:36 PM
    You can contact USCIS and you wont be out of status based on the fact that you dont have I-94 with you. Your information will be in their systems showing that your stay is legal. I think they will issue duplicate I-94 for you.

    Above all is my guess but contact USCIS or your lawyer, thats the best way.





    hair Nicki Minaj Shoot with Honey . nicki minaj quotes pictures. Nicki Minaj
  • Nicki Minaj



  • kumarc123
    11-14 08:56 PM
    Hello all IV members,

    I was wondering, the 7% green card allotment for each country, can than be considered as racial discrimination? I mean a law suit against USCIS for discriminating against skilled workers.

    A question for all you, what do you think is going to happen? will EB2 move fast in next few months, I don't understand how can U.S govt play will all our lives? We all have some personal decisions on hold,


    Lastly i feel, we should contact some high profile politicians in India, so they can put a question or make some time of arrangement for Indians who are stuck over here, we all know unites states is interested in nuclear deal, if some type of provision is put in there to help Indians in this country

    how about holding another DC rally?

    We have to do some big about all this crap!



    more...


    nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj quotes. nicki
  • nicki minaj quotes. nicki



  • njboy
    07-26 10:38 AM
    pappu, the only way the labor can be transferred to new company is if the 485 has been filed for more than 180 days.
    in this case, since he is unable to file 485 due to retrogression, the labor is not transferable. what may be transferable is the priority date.





    hot lil wayne and nicki minaj nicki minaj quotes pictures. Nicki Minaj Live
  • Nicki Minaj Live



  • anilsal
    01-07 08:42 AM
    When someone lashes out, suddenly these guys think their original decision was misunderstood. Who are u trying to fool?

    Glad the lawyers made an issue out of this.



    more...


    house nicki minaj nicki minaj quotes pictures. drake quotes about haters
  • drake quotes about haters



  • dixie
    09-18 01:32 PM
    No, we are not against the concept of H1-B visas as such .. just that we want it to be conditional on reforming the broken EB system; we believe that is in the interest of all future H1-Bs. In any case, the point of excluding H1-B and FB is not so much that we are against it as to focus our objectives clearly and cut down on opposition - as nycgal pointed out, lot more ordinary americans are concerned about H1-Bs than granting GCs to those already here.

    I never knew IV was against H1Bs. Is IV only for people that have filed a petition for GC? Why is it then that one of our publicity drive is to recruit students still in school on F1?? Aren't they going to get an H1B before even filing for a GC?? Am I missing something??





    ....better still:
    Immigration Voice
    A Voice for High Skilled Legal Immigrants





    tattoo nicki minaj knockout pictures. nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj quotes about
  • nicki minaj quotes about



  • rahul98
    07-17 07:07 PM
    Great job IV..I am proud to be a part of IV.

    Contributed $100...

    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 16:16 GMT-07:00
    Google Order #10xxxxxxxxxxx3



    more...


    pictures Nicki minaj quotes or sayings nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj quotes pictures
  • nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj quotes pictures



  • jthomas
    06-10 12:11 PM
    Sidbee,

    thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.

    I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.

    Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).

    You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.

    I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.

    J thomas

    Man you are illegal in the country, And you want to pressurize your employer to follow the law.

    If i was a employer , and had laid of a employee , I may not have reported the lay off, but if he tried to teach me the law , i would have surely reported it to the USCIS , as a illegal.





    dresses Nicki Minaj Live nicki minaj quotes pictures. Celebri-Quotes: Nicki Minaj
  • Celebri-Quotes: Nicki Minaj



  • kedrex
    01-13 06:03 AM
    Hello friends,

    This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?

    Thanks in advance



    more...


    makeup Quotes Nicki Minaj Booty nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj
  • nicki minaj



  • sanju
    01-26 02:12 PM
    Lonjourney,

    Any update, what did your lawyer say? What did you end up doing?





    girlfriend nicki minaj quotes about nicki minaj quotes pictures. nicki minaj booty implants
  • nicki minaj booty implants



  • chapsi29
    06-25 10:58 AM
    Thanks for your quick response.

    As much as I want the W2 ASAP, the issue is what is the amount that should be on the W2 as I did not get paid in 2007. The W2 legally should only contain the wages that you have received in that year.





    hairstyles nicki minaj quotes. nicki nicki minaj quotes pictures. to follow Nicki Minaj
  • to follow Nicki Minaj



  • softcrowd
    04-23 09:12 AM
    From Labor approval there is no direct way finding it out if its an Eb2/Eb3 (Other than going through the job requirements & inferring it). But if you have the I-140 reciept, its very easy...

    Go to the "Notice Type" section on the I-140 receipt, in that there is a "section:" of that says "Sec.203 (b) (2)" --> its an EB2. If thats "Sec.203 (b) (3)" --> its an EB3.





    RDB
    08-28 02:39 PM
    Dude, if your profile is genuine, that does indicate something - my PD is also Nov. 2005, EB3-I. Both of us got 1 year EAD instead of 2.......hmm.....my attorney called USCIS and according to the attorney they (USCIS rep) couldn't tell them the reason for 1 year EAD.......asked me to do infopass!

    mate i am in the same boat as you. but I personally don't think anything can be done to change that. It is completely based on IO's judgement when approving application.





    eb2green
    05-01 12:15 PM
    I agree with you that it is a random process but the processing date that is shown indicates that all the cases prior to that date have been "served". So, TSC-Oct 14 means, cases received on Oct 14 and later are currently being served. Hope this helps.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment