samrat_bhargava_vihari
01-21 11:39 PM
Kirshana_2001,
Did you verified with Attorney? If they offer you permanent employment I think they should file your I-140, then only they can transfer H1. In that case if you get I-140 approval then move to the permanent employment else stick with your company. ( Think of EB2 and Priority date transfer also).
Best of Luck...
Did you verified with Attorney? If they offer you permanent employment I think they should file your I-140, then only they can transfer H1. In that case if you get I-140 approval then move to the permanent employment else stick with your company. ( Think of EB2 and Priority date transfer also).
Best of Luck...
wallpaper Avril Lavigne-Hot CD Cover by
ss1026
08-03 04:32 PM
This is the latest on my LIN number ...
Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.
What does it mean ... Any Ideas folks ...
I understand everyone is anxious but this is simple language. I am sure you can 'decipher' it
Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.
What does it mean ... Any Ideas folks ...
I understand everyone is anxious but this is simple language. I am sure you can 'decipher' it
ThanksIV
07-17 06:32 PM
IV had done so much to me, donation is the least thing I can do.
Thanks IV!:D
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 3:57 PM PDT
Google Order #9660370406*****
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (CA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
Thanks IV!:D
Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 3:57 PM PDT
Google Order #9660370406*****
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
Tax (CA) : $0.00
Total: $100.00
2011 Avril Lavigne Album Cover The

katakamk
07-11 03:00 PM
Yes, USCIS can raise RFE ability to pay even in I-485 stage.
more...

rkotamurthy
09-29 02:24 PM
Bump ^^^
chanduv23
12-09 08:17 AM
Good Morning
more...
snathan
05-12 07:07 PM
Yes he can apply EB-2 and claim experience gained from the same company as long as the new job description is 50% different from the current job position.
I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.
Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.
I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.
Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.
2010 e Hot-avril lavigne-album
radhagd
01-13 09:43 PM
To port PD from Eb3 to EB2, He does not require to qulify for EB2 before Nov 2001, He is eligible if he is qualified at time of filing EB2.
more...
mhb
05-31 12:51 PM
called senators from my state
contributing $ 50 per month
contributing $ 50 per month
hair Hell, next album avril
akhilmahajan
04-30 10:24 AM
I will like to start this thread.
I140
filed March 2nd, 2007
Receipt date : March 8th, 2007
Thanks.
I140
filed March 2nd, 2007
Receipt date : March 8th, 2007
Thanks.
more...
rogerdepena
08-01 10:45 PM
Are you generating the receipt numbers yourself ? :D
just using the code to predict the case numbers.
check it your self. just put any number on the "XX" part and go to uscis.
another interesting thing i found out, they are approving a lot of ead from those filed on june 30, 2007 but then again they may not be Emplyment based application.
just using the code to predict the case numbers.
check it your self. just put any number on the "XX" part and go to uscis.
another interesting thing i found out, they are approving a lot of ead from those filed on june 30, 2007 but then again they may not be Emplyment based application.
hot album+cover
calaway42
10-04 01:42 AM
no i did all steps :D yay for me!
more...
house avril lavigne album cover
shahuja
02-06 09:06 PM
hello casinoroyal, singhv, stuckhere, statuslaw, bepositive..EVERYBODY..need help..
this is the email came from my lawyer today..for the inquiry they did with the consulate regarding my visa.
Hi Shweta,
We understand how frustrating this is for you. We received a response to our inquiry with the consulate. It seems the application is being kept pending for additional administrative processing. The stated reason for the review falls within the law under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Under these circumstances, we typically see that the government issues a notice to the applicant wherein additional information is often requested. Kindly advise if you have received any notification from the consulate on this issue.
Best regards,
IS ADMIN PROC DIFFERENT FROM ADD ADMIN PROC ???
also the same day i called DOS and they told me case was approved already in jan..so that means that now more processing needs to be done ??
ADVICE ??
this is the email came from my lawyer today..for the inquiry they did with the consulate regarding my visa.
Hi Shweta,
We understand how frustrating this is for you. We received a response to our inquiry with the consulate. It seems the application is being kept pending for additional administrative processing. The stated reason for the review falls within the law under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Under these circumstances, we typically see that the government issues a notice to the applicant wherein additional information is often requested. Kindly advise if you have received any notification from the consulate on this issue.
Best regards,
IS ADMIN PROC DIFFERENT FROM ADD ADMIN PROC ???
also the same day i called DOS and they told me case was approved already in jan..so that means that now more processing needs to be done ??
ADVICE ??
tattoo Avril Lavigne X-Posed Album
plreddy
08-04 05:38 PM
Same thing here also. My GC (primary ) was approved on 11-Aug-2008 and my wife's 485 is still pending. We went to India in November 2008 and returned back after 1 month. No questions were asked about my wife's AP.
Thanks
PL Reddy
Thanks
PL Reddy
more...
pictures avril lavigne album cover
koppula09
01-04 05:43 PM
Thanks a lot for your quick response guys. I decided to wait till INS decision to approve the H1.
If it is +ve there wont be any problem, well & good!
If not immediately go to Canada/India/.. and get stamped with H4 and safely comeback and do try what ever we want.
Otherway is, as the person status is in pending which is not illegal, we can apply H1 with relevant documentation with some other employer, but this need to be done before final result comes out from INS.
I believe these options looks logical. Hope verything goes well!
If it is +ve there wont be any problem, well & good!
If not immediately go to Canada/India/.. and get stamped with H4 and safely comeback and do try what ever we want.
Otherway is, as the person status is in pending which is not illegal, we can apply H1 with relevant documentation with some other employer, but this need to be done before final result comes out from INS.
I believe these options looks logical. Hope verything goes well!
dresses girlfriend avril lavigne album
aadimanav
10-16 11:15 PM
You are "legally" eligible to take any job or start your own business.
Some good job search websites are:
www.monster.com
www.dice.com
www.hotjobs.com
www.careerbuilder.com
Some good job search websites are:
www.monster.com
www.dice.com
www.hotjobs.com
www.careerbuilder.com
more...
makeup Alice+avril+lavigne+album+
ram_ram
09-11 02:59 PM
The PDF says
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT USCIS OCOMM 202.272.1200
So may be we can call and ask them if the 140 times are less than 3 months, Did we miss our approvals in mail? :)
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_Sep_06.pdf
According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT USCIS OCOMM 202.272.1200
So may be we can call and ask them if the 140 times are less than 3 months, Did we miss our approvals in mail? :)
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_Sep_06.pdf
According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.
girlfriend +album+cover+avril+lavigne

santb1975
11-09 12:30 AM
Can I help?
hairstyles 2011, Girlfriend
sobers
07-26 03:24 PM
Guess I've lot track of time now too
:)
anyway its going to be important to keep an eye on bills like these given that CIR is not going anywhere, and SKIL is not looking too good either. the 20,000advanced degree H1B exemption was introduced in the 2004-05 Omnibus Appropriations bill. maybe we can get a few simple administrative provisions like 485 filing in some bill.
I mean last year they got the real ID provisions in the iraq spending bill. this is not anywhere as controversial as that, but we we need the will to get this through. maybe we can have a fundraising effort for just this purpose...i'm sure lots of folks would join in..
I know you guys are doing your best under the present circumstances...
:)
anyway its going to be important to keep an eye on bills like these given that CIR is not going anywhere, and SKIL is not looking too good either. the 20,000advanced degree H1B exemption was introduced in the 2004-05 Omnibus Appropriations bill. maybe we can get a few simple administrative provisions like 485 filing in some bill.
I mean last year they got the real ID provisions in the iraq spending bill. this is not anywhere as controversial as that, but we we need the will to get this through. maybe we can have a fundraising effort for just this purpose...i'm sure lots of folks would join in..
I know you guys are doing your best under the present circumstances...
morchu
06-01 04:44 PM
If you "extension of status" is denied, you can "re-enter" only with a new visa stamping on your passport. Same applies for family.
USCIS most probably will issue RFEs if the exact dates of out of status is not clear. And eventually if it become obvious of 4 months of out of status, I think mostly your extension of status will be denied. Only exceptional situations / explanations can get an extension of status / change of status approved even with 4 months of out of status.
At this point, I suggest you plan for the return to home country (even if it is temporary), and if you can secure an offer, file for H1 and wait for its approval in your home country. I know it is painful, but please do plan for it, to make it less painful.
Staying out of status too long will even affect your next entry. And I think 4 months is long. But it is your choice.
Thank you for your immediate reply. I have 2 more questions as below :
My H1B is valid till 2011. I came through �A� company and this is my second employer (�B�). After I joined �B� company, I never went out of USA. �B� Company�s name is not reflected in my H1B visa (in passport). Only I have the copy of I129 with �B� company�s name. Now, I am no more with �B� company.
1. What is the process of re-enter to USA ? I mean, what type of documents I need to show to Immigration Dept ?
3. My families also need to re-enter to USA at the same time ?
Hopefully, I am able to explain my occurred situation correctly.
I need your valuable suggestion pls.
USCIS most probably will issue RFEs if the exact dates of out of status is not clear. And eventually if it become obvious of 4 months of out of status, I think mostly your extension of status will be denied. Only exceptional situations / explanations can get an extension of status / change of status approved even with 4 months of out of status.
At this point, I suggest you plan for the return to home country (even if it is temporary), and if you can secure an offer, file for H1 and wait for its approval in your home country. I know it is painful, but please do plan for it, to make it less painful.
Staying out of status too long will even affect your next entry. And I think 4 months is long. But it is your choice.
Thank you for your immediate reply. I have 2 more questions as below :
My H1B is valid till 2011. I came through �A� company and this is my second employer (�B�). After I joined �B� company, I never went out of USA. �B� Company�s name is not reflected in my H1B visa (in passport). Only I have the copy of I129 with �B� company�s name. Now, I am no more with �B� company.
1. What is the process of re-enter to USA ? I mean, what type of documents I need to show to Immigration Dept ?
3. My families also need to re-enter to USA at the same time ?
Hopefully, I am able to explain my occurred situation correctly.
I need your valuable suggestion pls.
IQAndreas
11-11 06:07 PM
This is multi-week process ritwik. I wouldn't expect the public poll to go up any sooner than the 18th.
:)
Aw... So you're not the judge?
Kirupa, could you void that $800 transfer I made to your PayPal account?
:)
Aw... So you're not the judge?
Kirupa, could you void that $800 transfer I made to your PayPal account?
No comments:
Post a Comment