Thursday, June 9, 2011

birthday greetings wallpapers

images Cutest wallpapers: Greetings birthday greetings wallpapers. irthday greetings wallpapers.
  • irthday greetings wallpapers.



  • blah45
    10-09 06:26 PM
    Called USCIS and my information is still not in their database. The operator asked me to call again later.

    :(:mad:





    wallpaper irthday greetings wallpapers. birthday greetings wallpapers. irthday greetings wallpapers.
  • irthday greetings wallpapers.



  • PD_Dec2002
    07-07 09:58 PM
    Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.


    Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??

    Your answer is highly important.

    Thanks

    I am not sure I understand what you are saying. But before you get flamed (and correctly so) by everyone, I just have one advice for you: "What goes around comes around".

    Never, never ever do anything in life that will come back to haunt you. Dishonesty can only go so far...

    Good luck.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    birthday greetings wallpapers. irthday greetings wallpapers. irthday greetings wallpapers. happy irthday wishes quotes. irthday greetings wallpapers. happy irthday wishes quotes.
  • irthday greetings wallpapers. irthday greetings wallpapers. happy irthday wishes quotes. irthday greetings wallpapers. happy irthday wishes quotes.



  • TomPlate
    11-16 04:18 PM
    Who defeated who?





    2011 irthday greetings wallpapers. birthday greetings wallpapers. irthday greetings wallpapers.
  • irthday greetings wallpapers.



  • prinive
    03-15 04:46 PM
    Common no one to pledge.... :o



    more...


    birthday greetings wallpapers. Free Birthday Greeting Cards
  • Free Birthday Greeting Cards



  • lostinbeta
    10-15 07:31 PM
    In Blue's Clues, the dog clue is a blue paw print, so I am assuming that was what was meant.

    I don't recall seeing a paw print shape in PS7, I will scope that out later tonight.





    birthday greetings wallpapers. Wallpaper with Birthday Cards,
  • Wallpaper with Birthday Cards,



  • a_yaja
    09-14 01:17 PM
    bc_rp,
    Thanks for your reply.
    For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?

    Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.

    Thanks

    Are you sure that you are EB2 and not EB3? EB3 is not current for ROW (which is your chargeability). If you are EB2, then I am not sure why your attorney did not file I-140 & I-485 together (but since you mentioned you used premium processing - maybe you cannot apply for I-485 till I-140 is approved - I am not sure - just guessing here).

    You really do not need to worry about PD porting if your new I-140 is going to be applied under EB2 category. EB2 is current for ROW. You can take a look at the link provided by bc_rp.



    more...


    birthday greetings wallpapers. Birthday Greetings Image 4
  • Birthday Greetings Image 4



  • eb3retro
    06-04 07:25 AM
    dude..have some patience, people will respond. you dont need to open multiple threads for the same question..


    I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
    The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
    Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?

    I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!

    It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:

    1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
    2- How long does it take?
    3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
    4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
    5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
    6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
    7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?

    I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
    Please help me





    2010 irthday greetings wallpapers. irthday greetings wallpapers. happy irthday wishes quotes. irthday greetings wallpapers. happy irthday wishes quotes. birthday greetings wallpapers. Cutest wallpapers: Greetings
  • Cutest wallpapers: Greetings



  • gc_kaavaali
    06-28 04:02 PM
    So many times discussed about this topic. As soon as you start using EAD you are done with H1. You are no longer on H1. You need to give all prior I-94's when you are leaving US.

    I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
    Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.

    I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
    Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
    I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
    Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013

    I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.

    I want to visit India for a marriage.

    Questions I have:
    - While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
    - While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
    - Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
    - Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
    - Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.

    So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?



    more...


    birthday greetings wallpapers. Send these Loving Birthday
  • Send these Loving Birthday



  • Domino
    04-25 12:12 PM
    I actually did chose the safe option and was approved for the O-1 for 3-years. Hopefully during that time something will happen to help me in the future (like a University Teaching position, or at least proving additionally valuable to the US, etc.)
    So, for now resting from all that..





    hair irthday greetings wallpapers. birthday greetings wallpapers. of happy irthday Greeting
  • of happy irthday Greeting



  • chanduv23
    08-10 11:03 AM
    Hello All

    My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
    "The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
    I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
    Please Help


    R u sure? Mine don't match - where did u get this info?



    more...


    birthday greetings wallpapers. irthday-wallpaper. GREETING
  • irthday-wallpaper. GREETING



  • GIC
    05-14 10:31 AM
    RD: 01/19/2007
    ND: 01/22/2007
    LUDs: None
    RFE: None
    Category: EB2
    Status: Pending





    hot Free Birthday Greeting Cards birthday greetings wallpapers. Happy Birthday Dad Comments
  • Happy Birthday Dad Comments



  • alterego
    10-09 05:57 AM
    Another example of how this issue has now so clearly become a political hot potato in this country.



    more...


    house Birthday greetings birthday greetings wallpapers. happy irthday greetings for
  • happy irthday greetings for



  • dixie
    07-18 06:28 PM
    I have a few questions and much thanks for those who answer.

    1. I have had a H1-B in 2002, but I did not get a stamping. I quit my job and went back to school. I'm out of school now, do not have an OPT (second masters) and worried about the cap.
    I heard that people who have held H1-B's in the past do not come under the cap. Is this true?

    2. A company is interested in hiring me but only in the muiddle of August (they want to conduct a few more interviews). The cap would most likely be reached by then. Do I have any other options?

    Thanks,
    Much worried.

    No, only contiguous H1-B renewals(after 3 years or yearly extensions after 6 years) are exempted from the cap. If you go back to school and apply for a fresh H1, then it is very much counted against the cap. Apart from falling back to H4 or F2(if you are married and your spouse is on H1/F1), i dont see too many options if you cannot get one of the masters quota H1. BTW, if you dont have an OPT and are out of school, then how are you still here ?





    tattoo Wallpaper with Birthday Cards, birthday greetings wallpapers. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday!



  • rpulipati
    09-11 05:03 PM
    See ya all there!



    more...


    pictures Birthday Greetings Image 4 birthday greetings wallpapers. Marathi irthday greetings
  • Marathi irthday greetings



  • looivy
    02-26 04:04 PM
    Can a legal expert provide advice as to whether I can use EAD/AP to get in?





    dresses Happy Birthday Dad Comments birthday greetings wallpapers. Our Birthday Greeting image
  • Our Birthday Greeting image



  • lusuresh
    07-17 09:27 AM
    I am also in somewhat same situation. My Employer didnot pay me for one month and didnot provide paystubs for 4 months. ANy way I sucessfully joined a large corporation as they were willing to listen to my situation. When I ask for pay they say they will suit me as I have joined the client.



    more...


    makeup Send these Loving Birthday birthday greetings wallpapers. Birthday greetings
  • Birthday greetings



  • purgan
    01-14 04:41 PM
    Now, that's a good idea. How about Cutting Permanent Residency Delays.

    18 months is too long for citizenship applicants, and 6 years not too long for permanent residency applicants.


    ===

    http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/12/us/12citizen.html

    Agency Acts to Cut Delay in Gaining Citizenship

    By JULIA PRESTON
    Published: January 12, 2008
    Federal officials said Friday that they had agreed on an emergency plan to hire back about 700 retired government employees in an effort to pare an immense backlog in applications for citizenship by legal immigrants.

    Under the plan, first proposed by Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, retired workers could return to the federal Citizenship and Immigration Services agency without sacrificing any part of their pensions. The agency will be authorized to hire former employees who have long since passed training programs and could be on the job quickly to help handle the more than one million citizenship applications filed in the first 10 months of last year, Mr. Schumer said.

    The required waiver was approved in a letter on Thursday to immigration officials from Linda M. Springer, the director of the Office of Personnel Management.

    The rehiring program is one step to help the immigration agency overcome an embarrassing backlog. Legal immigrants, saying they were spurred by a fee increase that took effect July 30 and by worries raised in the fierce political debate over immigration, applied in huge numbers last summer to become citizens. They were aided by a nationwide drive led by Hispanic groups and Univision, the Spanish-language television network.

    According to its Web site, the immigration agency is projecting that it could take up to 18 months to process citizenship applications received after June 1. Hispanic groups have protested that hundreds of thousands of applicants would be unable to vote in the presidential election.

    �It�s a problem of their own making,� William Ramos, director of the Washington office of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Educational Fund, said of the agency. �We kept telling them, there is going to be a surge.�

    In recent days, the immigration agency confirmed that it received 1,026,951 citizenship applications from last January to October, nearly double the number in that period in 2006.

    The agency also received a deluge of other immigration petitions.

    Hispanic groups have demanded that the agency complete by July 4 the naturalizations of all immigrants who applied in the 2007 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, Mr. Ramos said.

    Normally, when retired federal employers return to work, their salaries are reduced by the amount of their pension payments. Under the new waiver, retired workers who return to the immigration agency will receive full salary as well as their regular pension payments.

    Christopher Bentley, a spokesman for Citizenship and Immigration Services, said the agency was also reorganizing its work force and imposing mandatory overtime on current workers.

    The immigration agency plans to hire at least 1,500 new regular employees by the end of this year, Mr. Bentley said.





    girlfriend Happy Birthday! birthday greetings wallpapers. happy irthday greetings in
  • happy irthday greetings in



  • Adam
    08-27 04:50 PM
    Don't feel too left out, I have no idea either :lol:

    those Calvin and Hobbes are great!





    hairstyles irthday-wallpaper. GREETING birthday greetings wallpapers. Marathi Birthday Greetings
  • Marathi Birthday Greetings



  • webm
    06-12 01:36 PM
    Can someone confirm that if you file I-485 with old fee system and pay for the new fee when you renew EAD and AP, do you still need to pay again on your 2nd time renewal ?

    I paid 765 (EAD) - $ 340 and I 131 Advance Parole - $ 305

    ---------------------
    485 filer- June '2007





    somegchuh
    05-24 03:46 PM
    There is a lot of discussion in various threads about the new. Essentially the questions boil down to the following. Hopefully some knowledgable people can post here.

    1. What happens if your labor is still pending in BEC (2001 thru 2005 cases)?
    2. What happens if you have an 140 pending filed before May 21, 2007?
    3. What happens if you have an approved 140 and about to file 485?
    4. What happens if you are yet to file 140?
    5. With AC 21 gone will you be able to switch jobs using 485 portability?
    6. With AC 21 gone will you be able to join new employer based on H1 receipt?





    smartboy75
    11-01 06:18 PM
    And how does this news add any values to our issues here ????



    No comments:

    Post a Comment