Thursday, June 9, 2011

broken friendship quotes and sayings

broken friendship quotes and sayings. best friend quotes and sayings
  • best friend quotes and sayings



  • kris04
    10-08 04:59 PM
    Yes, roseball, you got it right.

    Whats the reason to join Employer A and what will make me become an employee of Employer A - like i to have them do my W2?

    GC is approved based on Good Faith that the sponsoring employer will employ you after GC is approved or you will work for sponsoring employer after GC is approved, if not then it could cause trouble for you during citizenship or your sponsoring employer could report to USCIS about the non-compliance--> This is legal term

    But there is one way around it, join employer A and get yourself fired from the job then you're fine.

    HTH

    kris





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. roken friendship quotes and
  • roken friendship quotes and



  • qualified_trash
    12-15 01:48 PM
    My lawyer had the following lines on this issue:

    However, on a positive note, you are eligible for a special benefit for persons born in India subject to immigrant visa retrogression issues. Since you have an approved I-140 visa petition, you will qualify for a 3-year extension of H-1B visa status, with subsequent extensions possible.

    It appears that the 3 year extension may not applicable to all countries. If you are not from India, you may like to check. If you check, please post the results for other persons. Thanks.
    LOL!!!

    that is just your lawyer's way of sugarcoating the fact that you are screwed if you are from India. the 3 yr extension is available to everyone.





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. Friendship Quotes and sayings
  • Friendship Quotes and sayings



  • HumHongeKamiyab
    12-17 11:08 AM
    Is this family based GC or Employment based?
    Thanks,

    Hi
    If i-485 gets denied then what should i be doing?
    Should i call the USCIS to find the reason for denial or Should i visit a lawyer?

    Is their any way that i can get my I-485 reopen?
    In how many days should i get my I-485 reopened?

    Please help i am in need!





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. funny sayings and quotes
  • funny sayings and quotes



  • smuggymba
    05-20 09:56 AM
    How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.

    FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.

    IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).

    Did you contribute even 50 dollars for April advocacy now that you want IV to work exclusively for you?



    more...


    broken friendship quotes and sayings. friendship quotes and sayings for girls. Friend quotes sayings; Friend quotes sayings. apolloa. Mar 23, 01:13 PM. I#39;m guessing that you#39;re not someone
  • friendship quotes and sayings for girls. Friend quotes sayings; Friend quotes sayings. apolloa. Mar 23, 01:13 PM. I#39;m guessing that you#39;re not someone



  • lord_labaku
    09-16 10:59 PM
    Infopass would not hurt.....so just take Infopass to ease ur mind. Explain to the IO ur exact situation & ask them to confirm if ur 485 is ok. u will have the answer from the horse's mouth/





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. love and friendship quotes and
  • love and friendship quotes and



  • vjkypally
    05-29 08:54 AM
    Same here.

    I am july 07 filer and I got RFE for EVL and that should be on companys letter head and a copy of it with job description and offer for full time with salary. (In fact I have sent AC21 through attorney)

    And RFE for current residence proof



    more...


    broken friendship quotes and sayings. sayings; friendship quotes
  • sayings; friendship quotes



  • nyte_crawler
    03-06 02:28 PM
    yes EB3 India. I think when I look back, its just a matter of luck. Once it was RFE, second time I got a second finger printing and third time they just did'nt pick it up. But USCIS has been very promptful in approving my EADs and AP. I could be very well one of the oldest processing case sitting in the TSC shelf.
    (1700 days)





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. Friendship Quotes and Sayings
  • Friendship Quotes and Sayings



  • Imigrait
    08-31 02:13 PM
    jsb thanks.

    Basically what this all tells me is that there is no motivation from USCIS to clear things up. They like things muddied so that they can define the processing date either as Received or Notice or Receipt as per their comfort. :)



    more...


    broken friendship quotes and sayings. roken heart quotes and sayings for girls. cool quotes and sayings for; cool quotes and sayings for. WestonHarvey1. Apr 12, 02:29 PM
  • roken heart quotes and sayings for girls. cool quotes and sayings for; cool quotes and sayings for. WestonHarvey1. Apr 12, 02:29 PM



  • h1techSlave
    08-05 12:18 PM
    The fee is for processing your application, which they did. So there is no provision for a refund.





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. crazy friendship quotes and sayings. funny friends quotes and; funny friends quotes and. GGJstudios. May 5, 01:34 PM. Seriously?
  • crazy friendship quotes and sayings. funny friends quotes and; funny friends quotes and. GGJstudios. May 5, 01:34 PM. Seriously?



  • sobers
    06-29 01:42 PM
    Obviously using approved labor (or substitute labor) is a shady practice and many desi consulting companies are employing this scam. If they don't share this info with you, you can either:
    1) Continue working with this company in the hope they are doing everything by the book and this will all work out
    OR
    2) Go work for a bonfide employer



    more...


    broken friendship quotes and sayings. roken heart quotes and
  • roken heart quotes and



  • nousername
    09-14 02:10 PM
    I'm sure it is legal.. It is just a form of kitty. We are not using the money for any gambling etc..

    I like the idea and I'm in..

    I like the idea. But I wonder if this legal...





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. roken friendship quotes
  • roken friendship quotes



  • gc_kaavaali
    06-28 04:02 PM
    So many times discussed about this topic. As soon as you start using EAD you are done with H1. You are no longer on H1. You need to give all prior I-94's when you are leaving US.

    I am one of the July 2007 485 filer.
    Me and wife have EAD's which we are using right now on I-9's to work.

    I have an expired H1 stamp on passport.
    Wife too has expired H4 stamp on passport.
    I have a valid h1b approval notice until 5/31/2013
    Wife too has a valid h4 approval notice until 5/31/2013

    I have an AP which is valid for 1 year from today.

    I want to visit India for a marriage.

    Questions I have:
    - While exiting USA, do they take my I-94 ?
    - While coming back, if I show my AP, does my H1 status cancels out?
    - Given the sad situation of our GC's. but the fact that I have H1 approval, should I simply goto consulate in mumbai, and re-enter on h1? Someone said on this forum that one can have only 1 status, h1 or parole. So if I enter on h1, will that invalidate my Adjustment of status?
    - Entering back on h1 stamp, will give me 3 years of least headache, cos I wont have to renew AP every year.
    - Entering back on h1, will keep my wife's H4 valid too.

    So question is should I enter back on H1 or AP?



    more...


    broken friendship quotes and sayings. Broken Friendship Image
  • Broken Friendship Image



  • gjoe
    08-22 03:03 PM
    Demand application numbers by PD , country and category for every month starting from 1998.





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. roken heart quotes and
  • roken heart quotes and



  • aka
    04-23 11:52 AM
    I have a filing date of July 2nd 2007. My RD? A fantastic Oct 21 2007. That's 3 and a half months, more than a quarter year away.

    I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.

    Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:

    I have a RD of JUNE 4, 2007 and a PD of 07/03 and still no approval yet (NSC). So not sure how they come up with these processing dates. You are right... nothing makes much sense nowadays!!



    more...


    broken friendship quotes and sayings. roken friendship quotes and
  • roken friendship quotes and



  • micofrost
    07-17 10:46 PM
    Let us boycott CNN to protest the unjust presentation of immigrants in their news. I can't comprehend why a big and reputable network would support a show like Lou Dobbs. Lou dobbs and his minions has been spreading lies and hate about legal immigration. The sad part is that the ordinary American would believe them since they are part of a big network, CNN -- supposedly a moral and ethical news company driven to tell the truth and expose injustice. Everyday we try hard to be a good citizen, build a good reputation, and work hard for the betterment of this country but everyday too, Lou Dobbs and his panel of experts ruins everything that we have gained. We cannot ignore this negative publicity anymore. I used to watched CNN ASIA and truly believe that they were the best international network -- they were fair and unbiased in their reporting. But CNN US seems to be a different animal, their seems to be an underlying current of hate hiding and pretending to be patriotic. So, I would like to ask IV core to add this to IV's strategy. Let us spread the word that CNN/Lou Dobbs is anti-immigrant and should not be patronized. Tell your friends and family and let them spread the word. We should also boycott all CNN-related companies i.e Time, CNN ASIA, etc. since they are part of the same animal. We should start being vigilant and fight back on things that are hurtful to us but in a peaceful way.
    Thats why I degraded my cable service so that CNN will be blocked.





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. Many roken heart quotes
  • Many roken heart quotes



  • mrjonie
    03-09 05:20 PM
    Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
    So 400+ days for me too...

    I totally agree with all you guys on the delay in 140..I was also in the same situation...Applied 140/485 in the July/August 2007 fiasco in EB3 (PD Dec 2006) ..After a long wait, received a mail on Feb 26th 2009 , stating that my 140 is approved...

    Good luck to you follks..lets hope for the best...



    more...


    broken friendship quotes and sayings. people#39;s heart get roken.
  • people#39;s heart get roken.



  • sk8er
    04-16 09:04 PM
    I cannot read the above post





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. i love you quotes and sayings
  • i love you quotes and sayings



  • ysiad
    08-10 11:08 PM
    Hi, my I-485 approval might be close according to current processing time. I have moved within the same city. I wonder whether change of address at this time will cause any delay:
    1. how likely due to change of address, my I-485 processing will be affected and got delayed?
    2. how likely I will get a REF due to change of address?
    3. Is it better to make an effort to keep the old address?

    Thanks.





    broken friendship quotes and sayings. This can further be roken
  • This can further be roken



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 06:29 PM
    have you used your checks for filing of application or did your employer paid for it.
    When SC cashes your check they issue receipt and put receipt number at the back of the check. thru which you could track your case and get the status by calling service center.
    and possibly asking SC to issue you another receipt...


    Employers and lawyers are smart enough.

    They took money from us but paid the fee with their own checks.
    I don't think getting the receipt number is an issue, we can somehow get it.
    I'm concerned about getting the receipt notice which i might need for applying for EAD/AP on my own.
    On top of that i don't have my I-140 approval notice and I'm already in my 7th year. So if I want to invoke Ac21 after 180 days, I need either an EAD, or I-140 approval notice so I can apply for H-1 extension.....
    any suggestions?





    ramaonline
    09-26 01:43 PM
    according to the regulations, h time counts towards L visa time and vice versa - It is not very clear in the i129 form





    Leo07
    02-09 08:22 AM
    These are blood sucking leeches playing with our emotions, just for the sake of few clicks on to their page.
    The article is Dated Feb 11, 2010 and glorifying a half-hearted attempt in Dec 2009. GRRReattt:mad:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment