Thursday, June 9, 2011

miss u quotes graphics

miss u quotes graphics. i love you quotes for him from
  • i love you quotes for him from



  • Desertfox
    07-24 06:32 PM
    Deleted...





    miss u quotes graphics. Miss U Quotes For Husband.
  • Miss U Quotes For Husband.



  • eastindia
    05-14 04:15 PM
    It is time to pass the DREAM Act.





  • i miss you more than quotes. i



  • letstalklc
    11-05 02:49 PM
    Just voted.

    Thank you very much for putting here in the immigration forums.





    miss u quotes graphics. Cute Maltego: transform and
  • Cute Maltego: transform and



  • new_horizon
    05-26 08:45 PM
    I had an error message in the past few days. But when I tried it today, and I was able to schedule an appointment. There are dates available from June 1-12 (week days).



    more...


    miss u quotes graphics. i miss you and love you quotes
  • i miss you and love you quotes



  • akhilmahajan
    04-30 12:27 PM
    Your case got approved pretty fast........

    I just wanted to make sure it was not filed premium.........

    Thanks.





    miss u quotes graphics. Quotes myspace orkut
  • Quotes myspace orkut



  • sk2006
    08-19 01:09 PM
    I did reply same questions from many people before.
    Give me green.

    See the linkhttp://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=271903#post271903

    About ADIT:
    ADIT=Alien Documentation Identification & Telecommunication Systems.
    Could mean biometrics not up to date or just stamp in passport.
    Either way they will tell you what they want.

    ADIT (I-551) stamping


    Applicant appears at local USCIS for ADIT processing, as outlined in AOS approval letter. Applicant will not be scheduled for an ADIT appointment, ADIT processing is done by "walk-in" basis ONLY.


    Once the applicant adjusts his/her status by completing ADIT processing, s/he is given the I-551 permanent resident stamp in his/her passport.

    Thanks Dealsnet.



    more...


    miss u quotes graphics. miss u quotes graphics.
  • miss u quotes graphics.



  • rongha_2000
    04-30 05:24 PM
    Its kind of an interesting thought process, but I am curious why do you assume that NON-Perm cases will be very few? And also forgive me for being negative here but you are "assuming" all those parameters which are critical to the decision making process. This is a very interesting approach and if we can get real data to back this up, then nothing like it. (BEC cases will be a big factor in this calculation)

    All,
    I am planning to write a letter to USCIS and DOS , suggesting the visa cut off dates for India. Kindly critique it. I will send this letter over the weekend and also post over here.

    The rational are as follows (Of course , I will word them properly).

    I have grouped applicants in the following groups
    BEC, PERM ROW and PERM Non Row Countries. I then will estimate the visa usage by each categories using sources like FLCdata and DHS publications. Along the way I will make some assumption but the results should be realistic.


    Fact 1: Per DOL , As of April'06 50K BEC labors were certified. Certification rates were 50% of labor processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    Fact 2: Per DOL, as of Sep'07 362,000 BEC labor were processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).

    Fact 3: Per DHS, total EB (2, 3, 4 and 5 only) visas issued in FY’07 were 135,479 and FY’06 was 122,121.
    Fact 4: FLC data center indicates that between March’05 and Oct’05, ~6000 PERM applications were filled and certified.
    Fact 5: Per FLC data , 46,340 ROW PERM applications were certified in FY’06 and 47, 251 ROW applications were certified in FY’07.

    Assumption 1: Based on Fact 1, let us assume for FY’06 50K Eb2 and Eb3 visas were used for the people stuck in BEC.
    Assumption 2: Based on Fact 1 and Fact 2, let us assumed that in total 200,000 labors were certified between March'05 and Sep'07 by BEC.
    Assumption 3: The visa backlog is not an issue for the ROW countries. In other words, their dates could be made current.
    Assumption 4: NIW applications are negligible
    Assumption 5: Based on Fact 1 and Fact 3, let us assume in BEC accounted for 50K visa in FY’07.
    Assumption 6: 50% of visas are used by retrogressed countries.

    Calculation 1: BEC visa used in FY’06 = 122,121- 6,000 – 46,340 = 69,781
    Calculation 2: BEC people remaining as on 10/01/2006 = 200,000-69,781-50,000= 80,219
    Calculation 3: BEC people remaining as on 10/01/2007: Since total visas issued in FY07 > (47,251 + 80,219) therefore negligible. Also, assume that balance 8,000 application went to NIW.

    So in other words, the dates in any case has to be greater than 10/01/2005 for the retrogressed countries. For the simple reason that Non-Perm cases would very few.





    miss u quotes graphics. miss u quotes graphics.
  • miss u quotes graphics.



  • new_gc
    01-24 05:20 PM
    guys,

    does texas service center still accept phone calls using the old method?...i tried calling today and it said no iio available at 2p.m texas timing....i tried till 4 ...no luck...should i drive all the way to the uscis office?or can i try tomorrow?anybody called today and got response?



    more...


    miss u quotes graphics. i love and miss you quotes. i
  • i love and miss you quotes. i



  • gk_2000
    11-02 07:58 PM
    gali gali mein phirta hei
    tu kyu banke banjara

    aa mere dil mein bas ja
    mere nagrik awara





    miss u quotes graphics. Graphics Quotes
  • Graphics Quotes



  • ashkam
    09-11 08:32 AM
    In my case, my I-797 approval document itself specified which consulate I had to go to, which was Mumbai. In such a case, this consulate is notified of your H1B approval and you cannot go elsewhere for stamping. Of course, this was 8 years ago so things might have changed.



    more...


    miss u quotes graphics. Miss You Love Graphics
  • Miss You Love Graphics



  • admin
    02-09 10:32 PM
    Everyone, I am working on a way to customize the WebFax. I should be able to complete it over the weekend.





    miss u quotes graphics. Miss you scraps, images, miss
  • Miss you scraps, images, miss



  • snathan
    02-17 08:19 PM
    currently iam working with vsginc they filed my greencard processing through different company axiom
    i applied for 485 and iam past 180 days
    i have never been on axiom payroll
    can anybody tell me can i use ac21 portability ?
    Thanks

    You did your GC for future employement and never worked for them. Now you want to use AC21. Do you think this as a fraud. You will get into trouble sooner or later.



    more...


    miss u quotes graphics. Miss you scraps, images, miss
  • Miss you scraps, images, miss



  • doubleyou
    05-20 10:38 AM
    I have been reminising in contributing , and if contribution is the only factor, will start contribution. But I did do congressional letter as and when there was a campaign.

    But more than for me, i am reaching out to all others in IV.





    miss u quotes graphics. i love you quotes graphics.
  • i love you quotes graphics.



  • optimystic
    09-15 01:28 PM
    Had they able to think that far, may be many of the issues we face today wouldn't have cropped.

    They have a made a mockery out of the processing dates and of a thing called 'accountability' . There's no such word in their dictionary :mad::mad::mad:



    more...


    miss u quotes graphics. i thought to post it for u
  • i thought to post it for u



  • raama123
    02-24 10:29 AM
    we are posting here to know the solution or how we can come out from the problem or possibility.
    can you think about yourself when you are saying to others?

    Thanks advancely.
    Raama





    miss u quotes graphics. emo miss you quotes
  • emo miss you quotes



  • thomachan72
    05-12 01:24 PM
    The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)
    Oops sorry about that. Thanks for correcting. These things are extremely complicated.:confused:



    more...


    miss u quotes graphics. i miss u quotes graphics,
  • i miss u quotes graphics,



  • tnite
    07-26 02:17 PM
    I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.

    1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?

    2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.

    Thanks
    Funny that you're talking about moving and I thought about my life for a moment and here it is :

    I was supposed to move couple of months ago to Stamford, CT (ninety miles form where I live and work now) but decided to stay after the July bulletin became current.I informed the apt mgmt that I want to extend the lease .

    I didnt want to move after hearing horror stories from folks who did(Some of them did not get the FP notices, receipts and all that stuff).

    Then sent in all the papers on July 2nd. USCIS came out and said we are not going to accept. I waited for a week. Nothing was happening so decided to move by the end of August.Called in the Mgmt and informed that I will move out by the end of August.

    The came July 17th , when USCIS reversed their decision to accept. I called in the mgmt and told them some excuse and ask them to extend the lease by another month. Never ending uncertainity continues......

    This is my story folks.Some may want to know Why I want to move, My wife got her project in jersey city and we decided that living in Stamford,CT would be half way for each of us and that was the only way we could live together. 90 miles drive each way for me and 11/2 hr each way for her .
    End of the day, thats what matters.





    miss u quotes graphics. i miss you my love quotes.
  • i miss you my love quotes.



  • ski_dude12
    04-01 05:51 PM
    Why did you not stick with the approved labor with company A, thus retaining the priority date of Nov 2006???

    If you used substitution labor just to get ahead of others who are in the line, then I hope no one answers your query. I won't be as critical as zCool but substitute labor cases are repulsive.





    miss u quotes graphics. miss u quotes graphics
  • miss u quotes graphics



  • Dipika
    12-22 04:56 PM
    This have info about Green, Yellow, Pink, White 221g slip and images of it.

    221(g) US visa refusal. Blue, pink, yellow, green, white forms at New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai (http://www..com/visas/221grefusal/)


    Here one can check the status of 221g slip processing,

    Nonimmigrant visas Administrative Processing - U.S. Embassy of the United States New Delhi, India (http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/nivadminprocnewdelhi.html)





    siva008
    02-24 03:04 PM
    I have a Master's program in US and had 3 years previous work ex. Filed my H1B transfer on Sep, which was recently converted to premium processing. Got the RFE as listed below:


    If it is your contention that the beneficialry is qualified to perform services in the specialty occupation yu have described through a combination of education, specialised training and/or work experience in areas related to the specialty . you must submit an evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the speciality at an accredited college or univeristy, which has a program for granting such credit based on an individual's training and/or work experience.

    With the evaluation, the official must include a letter from the dean or provost of the official's affiliated education instutions, stating that the evaluating offical has the authoriity to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience. The dean or provost must also state in the letter whether the affiliated educational instutiion has a program for granting credit based on a indicidual's training and/or work experience, If the evealuator bases the evaluation partly or completely on the beneficiary's work experience. the evaluation must vlearly demonstate that:

    ) The beneficiary''s training and/or work experience included the theoretical and practical application of specialized knowledge required by the specialty;

    2) The claimed experience was gained while working with peers, supervisors, and/or subordinates who have a degree or equivalent in the specialty

    3) The beneficiary has recognition of expertise in the specialty evidenced by at least one type of documentation

    A) Recognition of expertise in the specialty occupation by at least two recognized authorities in the same specialty occupation;

    B) Membership in a recognized foreign or United States association or society in the specialty
    occupation;

    C) Published material by or about the alien in professional publications, trade journals, or major newspapers;

    D) licensure or registration to practice the specialty occupation in a foreign country; or Achievements



    if any one has similar problem please share

    Thanks
    Hi NoUserName,

    here more details:

    Bachelors in Civil
    Masters in Civil
    And having 3+ years experience as computer systems analyst

    My lawyer is saying just educational evaluation is fine but after I read the query they are looking for more.

    I really confused how to answer this query, if you have any ideal please help me





    WeShallOvercome
    07-23 04:26 PM
    You cannot file EAD/AP without the Receipt notice. Since u will be filing it urself anyways(no layer fee involved), y dont u file it with just stating the 485File number in the covering letter, also attach the prints of the checks cashed.

    I would say its worth giving a shot.

    [You may also state any lame reason that u/employer/lawyer have misplaced the receipt notice in the covering letter ...try this at ur own risk]


    Thanks pa_Arora

    That's what I'm planning to do in the end. Just waiting for my case to be receipted. Aa friend suggested putting a copy of the FP notice as it looks just like I-485 RN and has all the information in it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment