Saturday, June 18, 2011

circulatory system for kids

images tattoo the circulatory system circulatory system for kids. circulatory system images for kids. circulatory system for kids
  • circulatory system images for kids. circulatory system for kids



  • h1bemployee
    06-25 04:18 PM
    1. What was your original I-94 date before H-1B amendment was filed by Company A?
    September 30 2009
    2. What was amendment for?
    amendment is for change in annual salary
    3. Why H-1B amendment was denied?
    The amendment was filed way back in sep 2007 and they got the RFE in Nov 2008....
    The amendment is denied because of the Annual salary specified & also because we couldn't get the End client letter(Client told me that it's company police not to provide such type of letter). we provided main vendor contract.

    Please answer these questions, before I can put my opinion.


    _______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin

    Pls see my answers under the questions





    wallpaper circulatory system images for kids. circulatory system for kids circulatory system for kids. the human circulatory system for kids. human circulatory system
  • the human circulatory system for kids. human circulatory system



  • averagedesi
    09-08 01:21 AM
    When is your infopass appt?





    circulatory system for kids. circulatory system diagram for
  • circulatory system diagram for



  • jayleno
    08-05 09:24 AM
    Hmm....and you think the world is Crazy? Interesting stuff ..bud.
    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;





    2011 the human circulatory system for kids. human circulatory system circulatory system for kids. Circulatory system,apr , cover
  • Circulatory system,apr , cover



  • GCKabhayega
    07-16 04:52 PM
    Please see links below:

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC


    :cool:

    When will the next month dates come out ???



    more...


    circulatory system for kids. images circulatory system
  • images circulatory system



  • kriskris
    08-22 02:47 PM
    you can renew your DL by showing a copy of H1 receipt and letter from employer regd employment. DL office clerks dont know this so your lawyer might have to call their supervisor. take your 140 along as well, actually all the documents.
    one of my co-workers got it renewed based on H1 receipt. and we are in FL.

    Sukhwinder,

    They are not accepting the receipt notices in Dallas. They don't even listen to you if you try to explain them. All they do is ask for I-94 and gives us a paper that contains what all documents can be accepted.
    Thanks
    Krishna





    circulatory system for kids. circulatory system functions.
  • circulatory system functions.



  • imneedy
    09-04 11:56 AM
    .....is marriage. If one is planning to get married soon, it is better to get married and jointly file for spouse after he/she is here.

    This is not correct, you only have to worry about spouse at I-485 stage.



    more...


    circulatory system for kids. circulatory system for kids
  • circulatory system for kids



  • nanibabu
    10-06 10:49 PM
    Nevermind. Online status of my case just changed to Card production ordered. Finally.





    2010 circulatory system diagram for circulatory system for kids. tattoo the circulatory system
  • tattoo the circulatory system



  • mmanurker
    06-17 01:24 PM
    I would suggest if you could get the perm process started ASAP. Now a days it is getting approved quite fast, you may be good. You may also want to ask your manager if you could work remotely from outside US for couple of months. As per my understanding, if say you are short of 4 months between your PD and H1 expiry date you can do one of the following
    1. Shift to some other status like H4
    2. Move out of country for 4 months. Your employer will need to get H1 extension and you new stamping.

    But as soon as labor gets approved, you will need to file for I140 and your will be good for 3 more year.

    This is just from my understanding. I am in similar boat. Going out of US for 6 weeks starting from July.

    Assuming that his Labor does not get approved before his I-94 expiry:
    1. Moving to H4 can only help him to stay in US but staying on H4 for few months and then trying to get H1 extension beyond 6 yrs is not possible....this is my understanding
    2. Moving out of US is the only option in case of labor still pending.



    more...


    circulatory system for kids. the circulatory system
  • the circulatory system



  • Adam
    08-26 11:10 AM
    That one looks perfect gundark.

    agreed, very nice :thumb:

    redelite, I like your angry one :) Reminds me of my wife :D





    hair Circulatory system,apr , cover circulatory system for kids. The Circulatory System
  • The Circulatory System



  • Keeme
    10-03 02:56 PM
    My EAD expires on - 10/10/2008. I had e-filed on 10/01/2008 for renewal.
    I-140 approved. I 485 peding since Aug 2007.

    Should I continue working after 10/10 as my current EAD will expire. Can I use my e-field receipt notice to continue my employment ?

    Pl advise.



    more...


    circulatory system for kids. circulatory system diagram
  • circulatory system diagram



  • cox
    October 16th, 2005, 08:07 PM
    There was a piece on one of the news shows this AM. A guy still makes Daguerreotypes (the actual plates, from raw materials!) in New York City. Basically that stuff must be like ISO 0.05 because he was making exposures from 30 seconds to 4 minutes, achieving the 'missing people and cars' effect as a result.

    Interesting, you have to admire the guy's determination. A lot of work to reproduce that technique. I have noticed that with very long exposures, anything moving very fast compared to the shutter speed just disappears, since they don't contribute enough light to the whole exposure to be distinguished from the background. I'm trying to figure out how to keep the motion blur of the subjects in daytime, which seems to require a middle ground exposure time as compared to typical exposure time of <1s or long exposures of minutes at a time.

    Changing emplowyer with pending I-140 & potential RFE [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Changing emplowyer with pending I-140 & potential RFE






    hot images circulatory system circulatory system for kids. and circulatory system
  • and circulatory system



  • anilsal
    01-28 12:25 AM
    What about others?

    Ready to file your EAD/AP renewal? :cool:



    more...


    house circulatory system for kids circulatory system for kids. human circulatory system
  • human circulatory system



  • makemygc
    07-26 12:31 PM
    It is advisable not to move until you get fingerprinting notice.

    The reason is that you can't update your address before you get receipt notice and FP notice comes very shortly after you get receipt notice. You may or may not get your address updated in time to get FP notice at your new address. Given the workload at the USCIS at this time, try to make things as simple as you can.

    Thanks WeShallOvercome.
    What about address change after FP Notice? How do we communicate this to USCIS. I know there is a generic address change form which you need in any case you move more than 10 miles from your place. Do we need to use the same form or is there any difference process?





    tattoo circulatory system functions. circulatory system for kids. images circulatory system for
  • images circulatory system for



  • anoopraj2010
    07-29 06:39 PM
    Ahem.. ? :confused:



    more...


    pictures circulatory system for kids circulatory system for kids. circulatory system for kids
  • circulatory system for kids



  • rogerdepena
    08-01 10:17 PM
    i guess they are already issuing receipt number for I485 received aug. 1, 2007. so where is mine????


    Receipt Number: lin07223500XX

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On August 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    EAD:

    Receipt Number: lin0722353XXX

    Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On August 1, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.





    dresses and circulatory system circulatory system for kids. house circulatory system for
  • house circulatory system for



  • paddy.
    03-06 06:29 PM
    I expect you all to vote for me. :evil:






    I voted for mlkedave. :)



    more...


    makeup the circulatory system circulatory system for kids. circulatory system for kids
  • circulatory system for kids



  • kondur_007
    03-25 08:31 PM
    Got some answers for you (they are in red below).

    good luck.

    My case details below:
    EB3 INDIA
    PD of Jul 2004.
    I am still working for same GC sponsoring employer since last 5 years. I still perform the same job title/job duties as mentioned in labor.
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor.
    My 485 was filed way back in Sep 2004.
    My 140 was approved way back in Nov 2004.
    I have had 2 FPs done and 1 RFE replied to about 2 years ago. RFE was for EVL & TB Skin test.

    2004 W2 � shows 74,000$/yr (Less than the salary mentioned in approved labor which is 87,000$)
    2005 W2 � shows 57,000$/yr
    2006 W2 � shows 50,000$/yr
    2007 W2 � shows 58,000$/yr
    2008 W2 � shows 67,000$/yr

    Never changed employers nor job titles.

    My concerns and questions below:

    Q1) Will my 485 approval be affected due to the W2�s as mentioned above showing less way less salary than mentioned in the labor. I still work for same employer with same job duties/title as mentioned in labor.

    This may generate an RFE. There is a question on I 140 that asks "is the beneficiary currently employed at the proposed job?" and if that was marked "yes" in original I 140 petetion, USCIS can raise the question about the salary.

    Q2) Am I safe because GC is intended for future job offer? If there is any issue with me getting less salary all these years than my labor petition then can my employer say the 87,000$/yr salary is after 485 approval? Will this suffice? Or am I in jeopardy here?

    Depends on what I answered for Q1: if that question was asnwered "yes", USCIS can ask the employer abou the explanation.

    Q3) With my EB3-India Jul 2004 PD how much more long do you think I need to wait to see a 485 approval? My FBI name checks are cleared.

    Sorry boss....Can't answer this! God only knows. Or may be even God does not know!!

    Q4) With June 2004 PD/EB3 India do you advise me at this stage after 5 years to switch to CP?
    I do not see advantage of doint it. Also you will loose benefits of EAD and AP (in case you change employer or run out of H visa). I personally would not recommend it but there can be a difference of opinion.

    Q5) Would you advise me to start a brand new EB2 India labor and 140 considering my retrogressed eb3 India category and dates?

    That may not be a bad idea. Especially if you can do with a different employer, there is no disadvantage of doing it and it may eventually bring your GC earlier. EB3 India (at current pace) is going no where till all EB2 are current and EB3 row is current and overflows.

    Q6) I have been on bench for about 3 times (periods of 2 to 3 months) in the last several years witout pay. But I have always had EAD but never used EAD as I had H1B from same GC sponsoring employer. But I always got paid every year more than the prevailing LCA wage for my geographical location? Will this affect my GC?

    This is the most complicated question. as such, you were out of status (if you are on H1 and on bench) during the bench period. If you ware on EAD (not on H1), you were absolutely fine. Also it will depend on whether it was after the filing of 485 or before. total duration of out of status (less or more than 180 days for 245(k) protection) etc. On this issue, I would highly recommend to ask a competent lawyer and straighten it up.


    Thanks.





    girlfriend images circulatory system for circulatory system for kids. circulatory system diagram
  • circulatory system diagram



  • msp1976
    02-12 10:28 AM
    msp1976, I found out that it would take at least a month to get a new passport (is this right?), and I did not have time for it. I'll be sure to post my experience here.

    Thank you!

    I have heard of people getting passport in 1 day or so in New York...But you have to go in person.....The mail service would take longer....

    Also once they give you a stanp for the whole duration.. as someone mentioned earlier...you need to carry the old passport and the new booklet they give you...That works out just fine.....

    About what happnes at the POE depneds on the USCIS officer....It is just a draw of luck..





    hairstyles circulatory system diagram circulatory system for kids. circulatory system functions.
  • circulatory system functions.



  • spicy_guy
    09-15 01:27 PM
    If you have not been happy with your employer, kick your employer's butt! :D





    govindk
    11-01 12:48 PM
    I guess USCIS is counting 90 days from the notice date though USCIS website clearly state that the 90 days are from filing. I called USCIS several times and every time i got the answer that the system is not allowing them to file service request as 90 days are not completed.
    My lawyers also replied and said that the USCIS is counting 90 days from notice date.


    Service Center - NSC
    Filed - July 26th
    RD - July 27th
    Notice Date - Aug 31st
    FP - Oct 10th
    LUD on 485 - Oct 18th
    No LUD on AP/EAD yet.





    krupa
    05-10 09:53 PM
    It was happenned to me also when I use my laptop which has Vista O/S. But when I tried in another system with windows XP , I did not find any problem.

    I tried that too.I provided the petition details and clicked submit button. Then it takes me to save and exit buttons there is no continue button.

    Let me try once again. Any more inputs.....


    Thank you

    Amul



    No comments:

    Post a Comment