feedfront
09-14 02:06 PM
Gr8 idea. I'm in..
wallpaper Dragonball Evolution
hsingh82
06-07 03:10 PM
Just want to share my experience at the airport with visa valid till Oct'09 and I-797 valid till May'11 from different employer. Officer looked at my visa and asked me when are you planning to get visa stamped based on new I-797 and I replied that when I go out of country next time. He granted me I-94 valid based on I-797 date. Very smooth.
aka
04-23 11:52 AM
I have a filing date of July 2nd 2007. My RD? A fantastic Oct 21 2007. That's 3 and a half months, more than a quarter year away.
I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.
Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:
I have a RD of JUNE 4, 2007 and a PD of 07/03 and still no approval yet (NSC). So not sure how they come up with these processing dates. You are right... nothing makes much sense nowadays!!
I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.
Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:
I have a RD of JUNE 4, 2007 and a PD of 07/03 and still no approval yet (NSC). So not sure how they come up with these processing dates. You are right... nothing makes much sense nowadays!!
2011 Dragon Ball GT (64 Uncut
sanju
01-26 03:55 PM
That's Great! Glad it worked out.
Cheers!!
Cheers!!
more...
apb
09-11 03:05 PM
I saw two soft LUDs on Sep/9 and 10th after I opened a SR on Sep/4th.
Still waiting. Anybody had similar experience?
Still waiting. Anybody had similar experience?

JunRN
11-05 08:57 PM
Yes, you can attach your spouse even after approval IF the PD is current. If there's retrogression, and PD is not current, you cannot do that.
However, for "follow-to-join", PD needs not be current. That's what I know. Please correct if wrong. And "follow-to-join" is via Consular Processing, so needs to go back home.
However, for "follow-to-join", PD needs not be current. That's what I know. Please correct if wrong. And "follow-to-join" is via Consular Processing, so needs to go back home.
more...
chanduv23
12-09 10:18 PM
^^^^
2010 Dragonball Game
ilovestirfries
10-01 02:10 PM
Thanks people...Hearing from people caught up in similar scenarios, at least, gives me a sense of relief that I am not alone...I shall call up NSC and check up on my spouse's application...Thanks again to all those who responded...
more...
gc_lover
06-08 08:04 AM
On another note, I was surprised that how little support we got from the Indian-American community (if I am wrong in assuming this, then correct me)! Bill Gates supported our cause, Intel supported our cause, Google supported our cause; but the huge number of Indian-American tech entrepreanuers in the US? Organizations like TIE? I am not sure if the IV core team tried to solicit any help from them or not but I thought their support was deafening.
Indian-American have never supported anything, especially if it's related to immigration. Because, for them once they get their GC or Citizenship they are done! They don't support anyone or stand for anything, it's just the way things are with us.
Indian-American have never supported anything, especially if it's related to immigration. Because, for them once they get their GC or Citizenship they are done! They don't support anyone or stand for anything, it's just the way things are with us.
hair New Dragonball evolution
roseball
04-03 09:13 AM
You can get a 3 yr extension. However, if you happen to go for stamping, I would advise to get it done in your new PP, if possible. Depending on which Indian Embassy's jurisdiction you fall under, you can apply for PP renewal within 1 year to 6 months of your PP expiry. Note that the renewal process might take anywhere between 4 - 8 weeks.
more...
newuser
07-11 02:30 PM
Count me in. Just sent a PM
hot dragonball-evolution-bulma-
loudobbs
09-04 10:46 AM
My company attorneys filed by I140 incorrectly under EB3 and was approved in 2006. They refiled PP under EB2 using a copy of approved labor in May 2007. When I last checked the status is assigned to an officer.
Once the new I140 is approved would I have to do an interfiling? I am not if they both have the same A#....
Hi guys,
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
Once the new I140 is approved would I have to do an interfiling? I am not if they both have the same A#....
Hi guys,
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
more...
house Dragonball Evolution 800x600
chem2
08-17 07:07 AM
The employer cannot ask you to pay H1 filing fees. You may be responsible for attorney fees, but legally the employer is not allowed to charge you for any filing fees they pay the USCIS (the ~1400 $ you mentioned earlier). I have been in the same situation for many years, my employer requires me to pay attorney fees, but they take care of the H1 filing fees.
I'm no legal expert, but the extra 1000$ tagged on for attorney consultation sounds bogus to me. Attorney fees should include any and all required consultations.
Since you have no plans to join this employer, you may want to investigate what legal options you have, for example, complaining to DOL, USCIS, etc.
good luck. i hope everything works out for you.
I'm no legal expert, but the extra 1000$ tagged on for attorney consultation sounds bogus to me. Attorney fees should include any and all required consultations.
Since you have no plans to join this employer, you may want to investigate what legal options you have, for example, complaining to DOL, USCIS, etc.
good luck. i hope everything works out for you.
tattoo The Dragonball Evolution
mambarg
08-30 01:30 PM
I dont think you mean LUD on 485 correctly.
It has to be after ND.
It has to be after ND.
more...
pictures Hollywood Movies gt; Dragonball
Dhundhun
12-10 04:47 AM
IV is doing self-immolation by not removing red/green/grey DOT system. Many IVans are fed-up with this and lost interest in providing feedbacks.
DOT giving system is public domain reputation system, refer to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep.
Used positively, this system is very much useful, but if abused, it creates chaos.
My feeling is that some anti-IVans are screwing IV through creating chaos now and then.
DOT giving system is public domain reputation system, refer to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php?faq=rep.
Used positively, this system is very much useful, but if abused, it creates chaos.
My feeling is that some anti-IVans are screwing IV through creating chaos now and then.
dresses Dragonball Evolution Wallpaper
Houstonguy
04-24 11:56 AM
Paapu, I support IV's move and whole-heartedly acknowledge your adept leadership. Please stay encouraged and forgive your fellow brothers, who don't know what is good for them, and be blessed with inner strength for your self-less work.
The most important thing for all of us now is OUR COLLECTIVE SUPPORT TO IV by instant contribution, to accomplish these reforms which can change many lives and careers. I think this the biggest expected reform, bigger than July 2nd filing SUCCESS, thus we should do HIGHEST contribution to pull it to our side. We should think - What I, as an individual, am doing for this peaceful lobbying? Am I doing anything? can I do more? and then we will find ways to help IV and help ourselves. Then we would not think twice to add $100 or $200 which is about 1/10 th cost of your 1 month apt rent - and stop paying rent forever after greencard and saving millions with free job change, multiple jobs, own business, or buying house etc.
Everybody should realise the importance of getting the some relief rather than nothing with further discussion on ROW effect, please!
My $200.00 is on its way.
The most important thing for all of us now is OUR COLLECTIVE SUPPORT TO IV by instant contribution, to accomplish these reforms which can change many lives and careers. I think this the biggest expected reform, bigger than July 2nd filing SUCCESS, thus we should do HIGHEST contribution to pull it to our side. We should think - What I, as an individual, am doing for this peaceful lobbying? Am I doing anything? can I do more? and then we will find ways to help IV and help ourselves. Then we would not think twice to add $100 or $200 which is about 1/10 th cost of your 1 month apt rent - and stop paying rent forever after greencard and saving millions with free job change, multiple jobs, own business, or buying house etc.
Everybody should realise the importance of getting the some relief rather than nothing with further discussion on ROW effect, please!
My $200.00 is on its way.
more...
makeup Dragon Ball | Complete
paddy.
03-06 06:29 PM
I expect you all to vote for me. :evil:
I voted for mlkedave. :)
I voted for mlkedave. :)
girlfriend Dragon Ball Raging Blast
HV000
02-24 12:37 PM
It is important to note that IO vetting the AC21 - I-485 Application for approval HAS TO consider that EXPERIENCE and PERFORMANCE can comand greater salaries in the free job market!!!! This is VERY important since there is a hugh time gap between LC and I-485 Approval especially for non ROW countries!!
USCIS should NOT be intervening when companies can provide higher salaries for same or similar jobs to QUALIFIED candidates.
USCIS should NOT be intervening when companies can provide higher salaries for same or similar jobs to QUALIFIED candidates.
hairstyles Dragonball Evolution Wallpaper

mayhemt
07-03 11:04 AM
You guys still dont get it..do you??
Why would they ban non-immigrants from investing when there is ZERO loss for the country?
Its upto each individual to evaluate their priorities and go ahead and move their investments. I have already done it as I am just an alien waiting for permanent residency and I do not want my money stuck in any of the investment vehicles in a foreign land making it difficult for me to take it along with me when the day comes to leave the country.
Well for the why part...Its absurd, I understand. But then why is there country limit? Why is H4 not same as L2? There are absurdities and depends on the perspective you look from.
Why would they ban?? If they have compelling point like "To protect Americans assets against speculation and to preserve capital within the country".
I also see that it is individual's prerogative, however the point here is to show some numbers we (L1, H1, EADs) are responsible for & hopefully, grease the wheels towards smoother status adjustments.
Why would they ban non-immigrants from investing when there is ZERO loss for the country?
Its upto each individual to evaluate their priorities and go ahead and move their investments. I have already done it as I am just an alien waiting for permanent residency and I do not want my money stuck in any of the investment vehicles in a foreign land making it difficult for me to take it along with me when the day comes to leave the country.
Well for the why part...Its absurd, I understand. But then why is there country limit? Why is H4 not same as L2? There are absurdities and depends on the perspective you look from.
Why would they ban?? If they have compelling point like "To protect Americans assets against speculation and to preserve capital within the country".
I also see that it is individual's prerogative, however the point here is to show some numbers we (L1, H1, EADs) are responsible for & hopefully, grease the wheels towards smoother status adjustments.
adusumilli
10-01 01:32 PM
I had same message for the I-485 but my EAD is approved. i called NSC about the FP print notice and they said it is issued in error and everything is fine. i have FP appointment on 10/05. So i think you just give a call and check with USCIS.
1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.
My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,
Current Status: Case received and pending.
In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?
2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,
Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.
Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
franklin
06-15 07:30 PM
Franklin,
I had OPT in 2003 , so should i be using that A# and should i mention YES for question, have you ever applied for employment authorization with USCIS
in G325A,
should i need to mention my part time jobs i worked while on F1 visa (i did not mention anything during 140)
Good question - I"ll dig around and see if I can find an answer, but you might want to check with lawyer too
I had OPT in 2003 , so should i be using that A# and should i mention YES for question, have you ever applied for employment authorization with USCIS
in G325A,
should i need to mention my part time jobs i worked while on F1 visa (i did not mention anything during 140)
Good question - I"ll dig around and see if I can find an answer, but you might want to check with lawyer too
No comments:
Post a Comment