Saturday, June 18, 2011

credit card debt graph

images Happy Borrower – Charts credit card debt graph. Credit card debt averages
  • Credit card debt averages



  • anilsal
    01-14 12:04 PM
    I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.

    Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.

    Some people I know have got their GCs based on earlier 485s but with a new current approved 140s.

    So maybe you should have just requested USCIS to apply your family based current status to already filed 485s. USCIS is capable of consolidating applications based on A numbers. They can even switch primary/dependent applications once something becomes current, contrary to what lawyers say.

    You would have saved filing fees and medical fees.

    But irrespective of that, go to infopass and find out if the files are assigned to an officer. Once that happens, it is a matter of days.





    wallpaper Credit card debt averages credit card debt graph. holds all of this debt?
  • holds all of this debt?



  • lee.cook
    January 30th, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Hello,

    What type of camera are you looking for?

    Point-and-shoot or a dSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex).

    The Sony Cybershoot is just your average P&S camera, small, light and compact.

    A dSLR for example, like the Nikon D40 or the Canon EOS 350D are dSLR type and are much bigger in size but deliver alot higher quality images.

    Nikon D40 http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d40/images/d40-right-950.jpg

    Canon EOS 350D http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/Canon350D/images/Canon350D_main.jpg

    What is your price budget too?





    credit card debt graph. Credit Card Debt Chart
  • Credit Card Debt Chart



  • sundarpn
    07-20 08:13 AM
    thx GC_ASP.

    One clarification on question:

    3. Can I file my spouses 485 whenever the dates become current (I meant despite myself working for a new employer on H1b.). Will dependent 485 filing need support from ex-employer?





    2011 holds all of this debt? credit card debt graph. graph credit card debt in
  • graph credit card debt in



  • nviren
    10-26 04:05 PM
    I did not see lot of approvals coming out from Nebraska this week.

    Wondering why they are so silent?

    Have they changed their focus?

    Any ideas?



    more...


    credit card debt graph. credit card debt chart
  • credit card debt chart



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 06:03 PM
    Another issue that I think people like me mght face is if we are already in our 7th year H1B. If we want to invoke AC21 without having EAD in hand, we have to apply for H1 transfer. Now if our employer does not gove I-485 RN or I-140 approval notice, how can we apply for H1B extension?

    I think that is their strategy,

    don't give I-485 RN, don't give I-140 Approval notice, Don't let them apply EAD/AP.........Is there any way out of this if we want to invoke Ac21 in this case?





    credit card debt graph. Credit Card Monthly Interest
  • Credit Card Monthly Interest



  • saketkapur
    07-06 02:46 PM
    Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer that had filed your I-140 then you can maintain your H1B status with them. I had confirmed the same with my attorney. You should confirm the same by your attorney too. I beleive there was a thread at a point of time discussing the same on IV too. Maybe some member might be able to point it to you.

    I am now with a different employer and using my EAD since May this year.

    Hope this helps......



    more...


    credit card debt graph. Moreover, credit card debt
  • Moreover, credit card debt



  • mdipi
    10-21 06:37 PM
    i heard that steve ODed on drugs, thats why he left. almost dieed.:evil:





    2010 Credit Card Debt Chart credit card debt graph. Happy Borrower – Charts
  • Happy Borrower – Charts



  • Berkeleybee
    04-08 03:03 PM
    They probablly will put one or two into it, but I would think most of the conference member will be from other sectors, which could be positive.



    Your belief in raw majority votes in the conference is touching. ;-) But all it takes is one person -- one Sensenbrenner, or equivalent to build a coalition within the conference, and one house leader to pick and choose the members of the conference.

    To reiterate -- 20% of the house is in the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus. The house bill was voted in by a clear majority. Chew on that.



    more...


    credit card debt graph. $28k+ Credit Card Debt
  • $28k+ Credit Card Debt



  • LongJourny
    01-26 02:46 PM
    My attourney says that when they approved my visa for the first time on H1b, they forgave me and that I should be fine. He recommended me to make sure that I report correctly. As per the rule goes I was suppose to be working either one of the company. There is no exception like 5 days or 7 days. It seems they are not so hard for small gaps as long as you filed for H1B transfer. Hope this helps.





    hair graph credit card debt in credit card debt graph. credit card debt graph. credit
  • credit card debt graph. credit



  • GC092003
    10-09 02:06 PM
    I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?



    more...


    credit card debt graph. So there is your credit card
  • So there is your credit card



  • asterix
    02-22 05:45 PM
    Not sure if people understood the question. Based on this data it shows India got much more then what was in the quota and there were more GC given than the yearly total limit. If this is true, why do I keep hearing that in forums that there were 250K visa's over the last 5 years that were lost because they GC's were not processed in time? If anything there were more visa's given and a disproportionately higher # for India.





    hot credit card debt chart credit card debt graph. of credit card debt. Chart
  • of credit card debt. Chart



  • RDB
    09-02 11:09 PM
    That's the only logical thing to do right now, sending original EAD might be a bit risky.....i will update after my info pass appointment.



    more...


    house credit card debt. Chart 1 credit card debt graph. Household debt graph
  • Household debt graph



  • SGP
    04-14 06:29 AM
    Hi,
    I am trying to find a job under the "new H1-B quota" after leaving the H1-B status last year even though I did NOT exhaust my initial 6 year quota.

    So, can you

    1. enter the US on B2 for a job search from June 2011 - September 2011 - Yes
    2. leave the US on September 29, 2011 ( right before October 1, 2011 ) with a new H1-B quota I-797 - Yes
    3. get an new H1 stamped outside under the new quota with a September 20 - October 7 , 2011 consular appointment date - Yes
    4. enter the US for the job right after getting the visa stamped on let us say on October 15, 2011 - Yes

    and not raise any of the following red flags :

    1. Why is this person applying for a new H1-B visa right after returning from a B2 after such a long stay ? No Flag will be raised.

    2. Did he complete 365 days outside the US since I had a previous 6 year H1-B. I would have done 365 days outside the US by June 2011 before re-entering on B2 - If you meet the criteria of staying outside the US for 365 days, then no flags should be raised

    3. want to be a little careful since between June 2010 - June 2011 I have made a few 3-4 days trips to the US on B2 already throughout that time ? Does this hurt anything ? Would the consulate for stamping care about this or the USCIS or both ? Are the 365 days supposed to be continuous ? If you have not entered using H1 status you should be fine

    4. I dont want to change status from B2 to H1-B since people say this is very risky. Any comments ? Yes do not change status in US

    5. Would the consulate cancel my B2 visa after stamping H1-B ? - No they will not

    Please advise on where I should give gaps in my timeline or would cutting it so close work ?- Don't have reply for this. Sorry.

    Please see my replies in Bold Dark Green.
    ____________________
    Deadline = April 30th, 2011
    Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
    Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
    2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted”,
    3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")





    tattoo Credit Card Monthly Interest credit card debt graph. credit card debt graph.
  • credit card debt graph.



  • bsbawa10
    01-24 05:03 AM
    Suggestions.

    1 Since the main reason behind the retrogression is the lack of Visa numbers I feel it would be a great idea to process the 485 applications , make a decision on the case and let the applicant know about the decision though the actual card can be mailed when the Visa Numbers become available . This would reduce the anxiety on behalf of the applicants and would also give USCIS ample time to process all the applications.

    2. Yearly extension of EAD/AP is getting so expensive especially when one doesn't know how many years we have to keep doing the extensions.
    It's a known fact that except for the July 07 bulletin EB3 India PD has hardly touched year 2002 since Dec 2004.

    Some of the EB3 I folks with a 2005 PD, that I know have been issued one year extension on their EAD though they applied for the extensions in mid July(2008).

    Example of EAD/AP anxiety:

    AP document says that it should be used for emergency travel. This rule on AP
    was formed at a time when 485 processing would take not more than 6 months.
    In the present scenario with 485 processing taking years I think a person using EAD would end up using AP many times . Officers at the POE sometimes remind us the rule that AP should be used only in emergency and some of them give the person hard time if they believe the travel was not for emergency purpose.
    I guess we are supposed to have a proof of emergency travel.

    Though AC21 lets one change jobs 180 days after filing the 485 application with the I40 approved for more than 180 days when reentering the country some of the officer(s) sometimes ask the person if they are still with the same company that filed their GC.I don't know yet what they would do/say if one had changed their jobs because the people who were asked this question did not change their employer at that time. But the fact that they ask us this question makes us apprehensive about changing jobs.
    With so many rules where most of them were formed long back it's making applicant's life increasingly tough as the applicants themselves don't want to do anything that would be construed/fall on the wrong side of the rules.We are forced to watch our steps multiple times even in the case of simple things like job changes,travelout of country etc.

    When I repeatedly read about how USICS is inundated with 485 applications due to July 2007 bulletin I keep wondering why USCIS would want to increase it's work load every year with all these EAD/AP renewal applications.

    Suggestion
    Once upon a time when the 485 processing took like 6 months, EAD/AP had different meaning. In the present scenario when not many of us know how many more yeras it's going to be before (especially EB3 I folks) we get our GreenCard I would think it would be better to use the pending 485 application to change jobs and reenter the country.
    This would save money/time for the applicant and lot of time for USICS.

    Thank you.
    Very nice suggestions. More participants needed please.



    more...


    pictures Moreover, credit card debt credit card debt graph. Chart shows total consumer
  • Chart shows total consumer



  • AreWeThereYet
    08-18 02:02 PM
    sp99, who is your internet service provider? For about 8 channels, you are paying ~$50. Do they also have any regular US local channels included in this package? The reason I am asking this question is that they charge about $50 for a few indian channels + other regular HD channels, if you get the dish from them. I understand that the iptv is for folks like me that can not install dish in the building. I am just trying to compare the price. Also, could you tell us if you had to sign a contract too?

    Appreciate your response.

    Hello Folks,
    I was also in the same dilemma 2 weeks back but now that i have DISH IPTV, i am very happy with the quality of the channels. I ordered Hindi Superpack, i was interested in Elite pack but it has $6 charge which becomes $40 for 4 channnels but add 4.99 and u get 8 channels...i was worried about buffering and quality of the programming but it is awesome..i watch it on my 50inch plasma..it is great..let me know if u have any more questions...





    dresses of credit card debt. Chart credit card debt graph. and credit card debt.
  • and credit card debt.



  • SGP
    03-25 03:02 PM
    Congratulations on your freedom.

    Folks,

    I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:

    1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
    2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
    3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
    4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).

    I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.



    more...


    makeup $28k+ Credit Card Debt credit card debt graph. credit card debt. Chart 1
  • credit card debt. Chart 1



  • Lasantha
    03-24 02:55 PM
    Yeah, I remember these guys.

    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.





    girlfriend credit card debt graph. credit card debt graph. Credit Card Debt Settlement
  • Credit Card Debt Settlement



  • makemygc
    07-26 12:29 PM
    Bump
    /\/\/\/\





    hairstyles So there is your credit card credit card debt graph. (2) Bar Graph : Credit Card
  • (2) Bar Graph : Credit Card



  • yabadaba
    06-18 12:44 PM
    thanks reno john!





    santa123
    01-23 01:40 PM
    CIS Ombudsman - Send Your Recommendations

    Looks like another good opportunity to express our hardships and seek CHANGE. Pls write to CIS.

    http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/editorial_0501.shtm


    Your recommendations are accepted and encouraged. The Ombudsman is dedicated to identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process and preparing recommendations for submission to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for process changes. The Ombudsman believes that process change recommendations from individuals like you represent one of the best sources for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process.

    Ideally, your recommendations for process changes should not only identify the problem you are experiencing, but should also contain a proposed solution that will not only benefit your individual case, but others who may be experiencing the same problem as well.

    The CIS Ombudsman is dedicated to open and accessible communication with both individuals and employers and not only welcomes, but encourages your comments.

    Send your comments, examples, and suggestions to the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@dhs.gov

    Mailing Address:

    Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
    ATTN: Recommendations
    United States Department of Homeland Security
    Mail Stop 1225
    Washington, D.C. 20528-1225





    tinamatthew
    07-21 01:37 PM
    bumping it....I need some links guys

    I agree - some links guys. An EAD and AP last only for 1 year. After that I expect we would have to pay for a renewal



    No comments:

    Post a Comment