centaur
02-09 10:51 AM
Good points
In light of recent efforts to find out how each and every one of us can help our cause, I'm starting this thread to find specific things we can do to help.
Place trust in your core team. They are working on things that we can not know about.
But what can we do? Other than just contributing? Each of us needs to take inititive in our own way. If 2 members in NJ can distribute flyers for a few hours - can't EVERYONE active here do something with a similar impact?
* Remain positive and focused.
Focus your efforts on contacting someone in the media, a friend, a fellow green card chaser. For every post that you make on this forum, write and email to send to someone. If you make a negative post about how things are hopeless, you write 2 emails to spread the word.
Pick someone on these lists, and send an email. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2499 Pappu has another post somewhere with a huge list of media outlet emails. I can't find it right now for the life of me
* Thinking outside the box
Been frustrated by main media coverage of our issues? Want to scream when Lou Dobbs comes on? Have you thought of different mediums that could work in a different way? Distribute those flyers at a local commute stop, write to www.moveon.org, or one of the NPR stations.
* Response
Every time someone posts a new article on this board, make the effort to respond to the reporter involved in the article. Even with 200 active members, if ever reporter gets even 100 emails all about the same issue soon after their article is released.
The general public don't know about our problem, we all know that polititcans are notoriously out of touch. Let's leave the sensitive influence to the core team, and we can help tackle the general public. When public opinion is loud enough, I can guarantee that people will start to listen.
You know what blew away the politians in the last presidential election? The power of small, grassroots organizations - using the web to spread the word.
Lets pull together on this.
FWIW
I'm EB3 - ROW
In light of recent efforts to find out how each and every one of us can help our cause, I'm starting this thread to find specific things we can do to help.
Place trust in your core team. They are working on things that we can not know about.
But what can we do? Other than just contributing? Each of us needs to take inititive in our own way. If 2 members in NJ can distribute flyers for a few hours - can't EVERYONE active here do something with a similar impact?
* Remain positive and focused.
Focus your efforts on contacting someone in the media, a friend, a fellow green card chaser. For every post that you make on this forum, write and email to send to someone. If you make a negative post about how things are hopeless, you write 2 emails to spread the word.
Pick someone on these lists, and send an email. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2499 Pappu has another post somewhere with a huge list of media outlet emails. I can't find it right now for the life of me
* Thinking outside the box
Been frustrated by main media coverage of our issues? Want to scream when Lou Dobbs comes on? Have you thought of different mediums that could work in a different way? Distribute those flyers at a local commute stop, write to www.moveon.org, or one of the NPR stations.
* Response
Every time someone posts a new article on this board, make the effort to respond to the reporter involved in the article. Even with 200 active members, if ever reporter gets even 100 emails all about the same issue soon after their article is released.
The general public don't know about our problem, we all know that polititcans are notoriously out of touch. Let's leave the sensitive influence to the core team, and we can help tackle the general public. When public opinion is loud enough, I can guarantee that people will start to listen.
You know what blew away the politians in the last presidential election? The power of small, grassroots organizations - using the web to spread the word.
Lets pull together on this.
FWIW
I'm EB3 - ROW
wallpaper selena gomez leaked pictures
kinvin
05-08 02:50 PM
A bidding war makes for �crazy� salaries across Asia
By Sundeep Tucker
Published: May 6 2007 19:15 | Last updated: May 6 2007 19:15
A combination of strong economic growth, corporate ambition and a limited pool of managers and specialists has plunged Asian companies into a battle for top talent, from casinos in Macau gearing up for business to boom towns in resource-rich western Australia desperate to attract mining engineers.
Salaries for top performers are being bid up to unheard of levels. Even Indian software engineers in Silicon Valley are returning home attracted by high ex-pat salary packages and senior positions, as are Chinese and Japanese-born bankers working in London and New York.
Damien Chunilal, Merrill�s Lynch�s Pacific Rim chief operating officer, says: �The success of Asia�s economies has in some areas increased the pool of available talent. Emigrants are prepared to return home to fill positions that five years ago would not have attracted them. It�s a tighter market, but our overall hiring universe is bigger.�
Which companies win this war for talent will go a long way to deciding which will succeed in the Asia Pacific region.
The consensus is that recruiting and retaining skilled workers in Asia is harder and more expensive than ever. Headhunters warn that the inability to fill key positions with qualified people, mostly at senior level, is denting the regional expansion plans of many companies.
The struggle to hire qualified staff is most acute in financial services, a sector whose fortunes are closely correlated with the level of growth. Demand for consumer banking in India and China is soaring and investment banks are adding personnel to service the region�s emerging acquisitive corporations.
In addition, private equity firms and hedge funds have mushroomed over the past year, pinching scores of the region�s top investment bankers along the way, while the region�s newly-minted millionaires are demanding world-class wealth management services.
The boom in financial services is also having knock-on effects in connected support industries such as accounting, law and public relations.
A key problem for recruitment is the lack of fungibility of personnel across the different markets of the region, with its varied cultural, political and linguistic traditions. Headhunter Kevin Gibson, managing director of Robert Walters Japan, says: �You can relocate a Mexican to Argentina or an American to the UK. But you can�t move a senior manager from China to Japan unless they speak the language and enjoy the culture.�
One senior Hong Kong-based executive for a global investment bank describes the situation as �crazy�. He said: �Banks are short of good staff all over the world but Asia is the hottest place by far. I have 28-year-olds coming into my office telling me that they are resigning because they have been offered a $1m job.� The executive blamed the wage inflation on a combination of factors, including new entrants who pay huge premiums to attract staff, the growth and expansion of hedge funds and private equity firms and the expansion plans of existing players. �It all means that there are too many potential employers chasing too few people,� he says.
As well as drawing from the well of investment banks, private equity firms expanding in Asia have started to adopt US and European practice by luring senior industry executives. In recent weeks Carlyle Group of the US has poached the regional heads of Coca-Cola and Delphi to oversee the firm�s future investments across the consumer and industrial sectors respectively.
The frenzy is thought to have prompted the Singapore government to broker an informal non-poaching agreement that effectively protects two local banks, DBS and OCBC, from aggressive foreign rivals.
In China, analysts describe the talent shortage as �acute�. Steve Mullinjer, head of Heidrick & Struggles China practice, says: �There is a paradox of shortage among the plenty.� He believes that China requires 75,000 quality people to fill senior vacancies at multinationals and expanding domestic companies � but can only supply around 5,000 candidates with suitable experience.
Wage inflation is running so hot that a locally-born general manager for a multinational can earn 20 per cent more than a counterpart in the US �with only 75 per cent of the skills set�, he says. �The reality is that executives in China are getting over-titled and overpaid. Underperformers who leave often resurface in jobs earning double the salary.�
The talent shortage is also keenly felt in India, especially in the financial services and information technology sectors.
Business is growing so fast that the industry�s lobby group has estimated that the Indian IT sector faces a shortfall of 500,000 professionals by 2010 that threatens the country�s dominance of global offshore IT services.
Blue chip IT companies are plundering the entire talent pool across industries, stealing civil engineers and graduates from other disciplines and turning them into software engineers. This has left acute shortages in industries such as construction.
Azim Premji, founder chairman of India�s Wipro, one of the world�s leading IT companies, says: �The multinationals are going berserk and are unnecessarily paying premiums to fill the positions.�
The effect on pay rates has been predictable. According to Hewitt Associates, the consultancy, average salary increases in India are running at more than 14 per cent a year, compared with around 8 per cent in China and slightly less in South Korea and the Philippines.
Dinesh Mirchandani, managing director of the India practice of Boyden, a global search firm, said that the annual salary for the typical chief executive of a mid-cap multinational in India, with just $100m sales, has doubled in the past five years to $250,000. He says: �At senior levels, the pay gap between those based in India and those elsewhere has narrowed dramatically. I even have an Indian national chief operating officer in a multinational here who is earning more than his Dubai-based boss.� Mr Mirchandani cites BP, Citibank and PepsiCo as multinationals that have prospered because they recruited and retained staff successfully by introducing favourable human resource policies.
The recruitment market in Japan has tended to march to its own beat. However, the country�s economic recovery has created bottlenecks in sectors such as financial services, retail and pharmaceutical, while sectors such as precision engineering have been boosted by insatiable demand from China for their products. The talent war even has its plus points. One US investment banking executive working in Asia says that the situation has made it easier to get rid of underpeforming staff.
He says: �In the past the worker might have been sacked. Nowadays we tell that worker to go and quietly solicit offers in the marketplace. They usually do so quickly, and can get a higher salary from a hedge fund or private equity firm. That way, nobody�s reputation gets sullied.�
Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2007
By Sundeep Tucker
Published: May 6 2007 19:15 | Last updated: May 6 2007 19:15
A combination of strong economic growth, corporate ambition and a limited pool of managers and specialists has plunged Asian companies into a battle for top talent, from casinos in Macau gearing up for business to boom towns in resource-rich western Australia desperate to attract mining engineers.
Salaries for top performers are being bid up to unheard of levels. Even Indian software engineers in Silicon Valley are returning home attracted by high ex-pat salary packages and senior positions, as are Chinese and Japanese-born bankers working in London and New York.
Damien Chunilal, Merrill�s Lynch�s Pacific Rim chief operating officer, says: �The success of Asia�s economies has in some areas increased the pool of available talent. Emigrants are prepared to return home to fill positions that five years ago would not have attracted them. It�s a tighter market, but our overall hiring universe is bigger.�
Which companies win this war for talent will go a long way to deciding which will succeed in the Asia Pacific region.
The consensus is that recruiting and retaining skilled workers in Asia is harder and more expensive than ever. Headhunters warn that the inability to fill key positions with qualified people, mostly at senior level, is denting the regional expansion plans of many companies.
The struggle to hire qualified staff is most acute in financial services, a sector whose fortunes are closely correlated with the level of growth. Demand for consumer banking in India and China is soaring and investment banks are adding personnel to service the region�s emerging acquisitive corporations.
In addition, private equity firms and hedge funds have mushroomed over the past year, pinching scores of the region�s top investment bankers along the way, while the region�s newly-minted millionaires are demanding world-class wealth management services.
The boom in financial services is also having knock-on effects in connected support industries such as accounting, law and public relations.
A key problem for recruitment is the lack of fungibility of personnel across the different markets of the region, with its varied cultural, political and linguistic traditions. Headhunter Kevin Gibson, managing director of Robert Walters Japan, says: �You can relocate a Mexican to Argentina or an American to the UK. But you can�t move a senior manager from China to Japan unless they speak the language and enjoy the culture.�
One senior Hong Kong-based executive for a global investment bank describes the situation as �crazy�. He said: �Banks are short of good staff all over the world but Asia is the hottest place by far. I have 28-year-olds coming into my office telling me that they are resigning because they have been offered a $1m job.� The executive blamed the wage inflation on a combination of factors, including new entrants who pay huge premiums to attract staff, the growth and expansion of hedge funds and private equity firms and the expansion plans of existing players. �It all means that there are too many potential employers chasing too few people,� he says.
As well as drawing from the well of investment banks, private equity firms expanding in Asia have started to adopt US and European practice by luring senior industry executives. In recent weeks Carlyle Group of the US has poached the regional heads of Coca-Cola and Delphi to oversee the firm�s future investments across the consumer and industrial sectors respectively.
The frenzy is thought to have prompted the Singapore government to broker an informal non-poaching agreement that effectively protects two local banks, DBS and OCBC, from aggressive foreign rivals.
In China, analysts describe the talent shortage as �acute�. Steve Mullinjer, head of Heidrick & Struggles China practice, says: �There is a paradox of shortage among the plenty.� He believes that China requires 75,000 quality people to fill senior vacancies at multinationals and expanding domestic companies � but can only supply around 5,000 candidates with suitable experience.
Wage inflation is running so hot that a locally-born general manager for a multinational can earn 20 per cent more than a counterpart in the US �with only 75 per cent of the skills set�, he says. �The reality is that executives in China are getting over-titled and overpaid. Underperformers who leave often resurface in jobs earning double the salary.�
The talent shortage is also keenly felt in India, especially in the financial services and information technology sectors.
Business is growing so fast that the industry�s lobby group has estimated that the Indian IT sector faces a shortfall of 500,000 professionals by 2010 that threatens the country�s dominance of global offshore IT services.
Blue chip IT companies are plundering the entire talent pool across industries, stealing civil engineers and graduates from other disciplines and turning them into software engineers. This has left acute shortages in industries such as construction.
Azim Premji, founder chairman of India�s Wipro, one of the world�s leading IT companies, says: �The multinationals are going berserk and are unnecessarily paying premiums to fill the positions.�
The effect on pay rates has been predictable. According to Hewitt Associates, the consultancy, average salary increases in India are running at more than 14 per cent a year, compared with around 8 per cent in China and slightly less in South Korea and the Philippines.
Dinesh Mirchandani, managing director of the India practice of Boyden, a global search firm, said that the annual salary for the typical chief executive of a mid-cap multinational in India, with just $100m sales, has doubled in the past five years to $250,000. He says: �At senior levels, the pay gap between those based in India and those elsewhere has narrowed dramatically. I even have an Indian national chief operating officer in a multinational here who is earning more than his Dubai-based boss.� Mr Mirchandani cites BP, Citibank and PepsiCo as multinationals that have prospered because they recruited and retained staff successfully by introducing favourable human resource policies.
The recruitment market in Japan has tended to march to its own beat. However, the country�s economic recovery has created bottlenecks in sectors such as financial services, retail and pharmaceutical, while sectors such as precision engineering have been boosted by insatiable demand from China for their products. The talent war even has its plus points. One US investment banking executive working in Asia says that the situation has made it easier to get rid of underpeforming staff.
He says: �In the past the worker might have been sacked. Nowadays we tell that worker to go and quietly solicit offers in the marketplace. They usually do so quickly, and can get a higher salary from a hedge fund or private equity firm. That way, nobody�s reputation gets sullied.�
Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2007

gulute
12-09 08:30 PM
Pardon my ignorance!
My understanding was American companies are setting up shops in India for cheap labor and still provide services for mostly American consumers and not Indians. And for Oracle they can bring any number of Indians here on H1/L1/B1 visas. So what make them pay $120K in India (I assume he is still a software engineer, else he would have been getting more than $120K here!)
My brother chose to leave USA on his own, after working for 6 years, without applying GC. He was getting 120K here in USA. In India, he joined Oracle Corp and his salary is almost same (about Rs.55Lacs). Indian salaries are becoming excellent these days.
My understanding was American companies are setting up shops in India for cheap labor and still provide services for mostly American consumers and not Indians. And for Oracle they can bring any number of Indians here on H1/L1/B1 visas. So what make them pay $120K in India (I assume he is still a software engineer, else he would have been getting more than $120K here!)
My brother chose to leave USA on his own, after working for 6 years, without applying GC. He was getting 120K here in USA. In India, he joined Oracle Corp and his salary is almost same (about Rs.55Lacs). Indian salaries are becoming excellent these days.
2011 tattoo selena gomez 2011
lostinbeta
10-21 02:03 AM
True.... but I don't have a camera to practice on :P
Not even a digital one :(
Oh well... I will get over it..
Have fun on your camping trip =) :beam:
Not even a digital one :(
Oh well... I will get over it..
Have fun on your camping trip =) :beam:
more...
cjain
10-30 05:49 PM
is it from the receipt date or notice date?
upuaut
10-21 01:42 AM
I agree
more...
thomachan72
05-26 08:16 PM
Has anybody tried booking an emergency apointment? I was checking that some time back when I wanted to go urgently and it says that it is for people wanting to visit US for urgent family matters and not for people who are currently in the US and visiting home country. Anybody has tried this (going from US to get visa stamped in India in an urgent situation?).
2010 selena gomez leaked. leaked
bomber
08-16 06:28 PM
Does anyone have any idea what the code stands for.
485 RD 7/2
ND 7/30
FP date 8/28 for both me any my husband
FP code 3
Code 3 means "Fingerprinting, signatures and photos will be taken"
485 RD 7/2
ND 7/30
FP date 8/28 for both me any my husband
FP code 3
Code 3 means "Fingerprinting, signatures and photos will be taken"
more...
WeShallOvercome
07-26 12:29 PM
I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.
1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?
2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.
Thanks
It is advisable not to move until you get fingerprinting notice.
The reason is that you can't update your address before you get receipt notice and FP notice comes very shortly after you get receipt notice. You may or may not get your address updated in time to get FP notice at your new address. Given the workload at the USCIS at this time, try to make things as simple as you can.
1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?
2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.
Thanks
It is advisable not to move until you get fingerprinting notice.
The reason is that you can't update your address before you get receipt notice and FP notice comes very shortly after you get receipt notice. You may or may not get your address updated in time to get FP notice at your new address. Given the workload at the USCIS at this time, try to make things as simple as you can.
hair hot selena gomez leaked pics.
kumarc123
11-14 08:56 PM
Hello all IV members,
I was wondering, the 7% green card allotment for each country, can than be considered as racial discrimination? I mean a law suit against USCIS for discriminating against skilled workers.
A question for all you, what do you think is going to happen? will EB2 move fast in next few months, I don't understand how can U.S govt play will all our lives? We all have some personal decisions on hold,
Lastly i feel, we should contact some high profile politicians in India, so they can put a question or make some time of arrangement for Indians who are stuck over here, we all know unites states is interested in nuclear deal, if some type of provision is put in there to help Indians in this country
how about holding another DC rally?
We have to do some big about all this crap!
I was wondering, the 7% green card allotment for each country, can than be considered as racial discrimination? I mean a law suit against USCIS for discriminating against skilled workers.
A question for all you, what do you think is going to happen? will EB2 move fast in next few months, I don't understand how can U.S govt play will all our lives? We all have some personal decisions on hold,
Lastly i feel, we should contact some high profile politicians in India, so they can put a question or make some time of arrangement for Indians who are stuck over here, we all know unites states is interested in nuclear deal, if some type of provision is put in there to help Indians in this country
how about holding another DC rally?
We have to do some big about all this crap!
more...

Aah_GC
06-17 03:52 PM
What my Attorney (Prashanti Reddy - who does free sessions on IV) said
This is exactly right, if your I140 is revoked, you might as well get a NOID. So, make sure you keep all your GC-sponsored employer's releiving letter, paystubs for the post 180 days of I485 application. That is the only proof that you were employed legally with the GC-sponsoring employer for that 180 day period.
On the AC21 - technically even if you are unemployed and yet have a similar / same job waiting for you, you should still end up getting your GC. I would strongly recommend to make the best use of AC21 and progress in your career.
This is exactly right, if your I140 is revoked, you might as well get a NOID. So, make sure you keep all your GC-sponsored employer's releiving letter, paystubs for the post 180 days of I485 application. That is the only proof that you were employed legally with the GC-sponsoring employer for that 180 day period.
On the AC21 - technically even if you are unemployed and yet have a similar / same job waiting for you, you should still end up getting your GC. I would strongly recommend to make the best use of AC21 and progress in your career.
hot selena gomez leaked pics.

webm
02-24 03:10 PM
In 2-3 weeks span..
more...
house Selena Gomez Topless Photo

Green.Tech
08-18 02:51 PM
If you google, there are so many other cheaper providers as well (but their quality may be cheaper as well). For example, check this: WatchIndia - Indian TV online with live Indian TV Channels (http://www.watchindia.tv/). Anyone has any experience using watchindia?
tattoo selena gomez leaked pics

amitjoey
06-14 01:39 PM
Please help, in my case my I 140 is approved under EB2 but the old company is split.I have since then joined a new company and have a new H1b but yet to start thr PERM process.I am still in good terms with both partners of the old company.Can I file 485 from the old company and use ac21.
485 can be filed for future employment. So technically, your old company with one of the partners can file for 485, presuming no other technical flaws with ability to pay and other such stuff. Contact an attorney, but according to me, a strong possibility of filing with old company and then using AC21.
485 can be filed for future employment. So technically, your old company with one of the partners can file for 485, presuming no other technical flaws with ability to pay and other such stuff. Contact an attorney, but according to me, a strong possibility of filing with old company and then using AC21.
more...
pictures hairstyles SELENA GOMEZ
unitednations
02-22 02:12 PM
To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.
I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.
I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.
1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.
These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.
Thanks.
You can't change from 485 status to F-1 within the country. You can only change from non immigrant to another non immigrant visa within the country.
If you wanted to get on F-1; you would have to go for visa stamping and re-enter on F-1. However, consulate probably wouldn't give you F-1 since you have shown immigrant intent. Even if they somehow gave it to you; then uscis would deny your 485 eventually by entering on F-1 visa.
You can go full time to school while 485 is pending. You just have to be able to demonstrate that you have a permanent full time job waiting for you upon greencard approval (ie., AC21).
There was a legal case from a long time ago; where a person was getting sponsored for a particular position and he went to school full time for a totally irrelevant occupation to what he was getting sponsored for (he went to school to be a dentist). USCIS denied his case saying that they didn't believe his intent to go into the job since he was being trained/educated in a totally different field.
Long story short; was that it went to court and the candidate won...
If you want to put up with the inevitable hassles from uscis that you may get over doing this then go ahead. At the end you should prevail but USCIS likes for you to go through a bumpy road
I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.
I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.
1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.
These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.
Thanks.
You can't change from 485 status to F-1 within the country. You can only change from non immigrant to another non immigrant visa within the country.
If you wanted to get on F-1; you would have to go for visa stamping and re-enter on F-1. However, consulate probably wouldn't give you F-1 since you have shown immigrant intent. Even if they somehow gave it to you; then uscis would deny your 485 eventually by entering on F-1 visa.
You can go full time to school while 485 is pending. You just have to be able to demonstrate that you have a permanent full time job waiting for you upon greencard approval (ie., AC21).
There was a legal case from a long time ago; where a person was getting sponsored for a particular position and he went to school full time for a totally irrelevant occupation to what he was getting sponsored for (he went to school to be a dentist). USCIS denied his case saying that they didn't believe his intent to go into the job since he was being trained/educated in a totally different field.
Long story short; was that it went to court and the candidate won...
If you want to put up with the inevitable hassles from uscis that you may get over doing this then go ahead. At the end you should prevail but USCIS likes for you to go through a bumpy road
dresses justin bieber and selena gomez
sk8er
04-16 09:04 PM
I cannot read the above post
more...
makeup to be about Selena Gomez,
Abhinaym
01-27 09:59 AM
Does anyone have a link to this bill/article? I don't see anything on the news yet.
girlfriend justin bieber and selena gomez
rb_248
05-03 01:21 PM
Correct me if I my understanding is wrong. We legals are not getting any action because law makers want to do a comprehensive reform instead of a piece meal legislations. If the CIR is not a possibility, is there not a good chance to push for reforms for legals on a piece meal basis ? Stuff like visa recapture, removing country cap, filing for 485 when dates are not current and all ?
hairstyles justin bieber and selena gomez leaked. justin bieber and selena gomez
perm
12-27 04:43 PM
You do have to use AC21 if you want to keep GC process alive and yes, may get RFE. You do not have to notify the USCIS about the job change, but keep your employment offer handy in case RFE will follow. If you notify them, most likely RFE will follow, if not, you may never get RFE. Some people think it's safer to notify the USCIS, but I think it's better not to. It's up to you to decide.
Do you have to use / file AC-21 if your I-140 is approved (long back in 2005) and you have passed 180 days of i485 received date?
Do you have to use / file AC-21 if your I-140 is approved (long back in 2005) and you have passed 180 days of i485 received date?
matreen
07-11 01:02 AM
I see dark every where for EB3 until we do something there is no hope guys.....
This is really suc...............
This is really suc...............
MAEB2TR
09-04 10:29 AM
I-485 with EB2 PD Sep 06 send on July 18. Once I receive the RN, I will apply for I-140 with EB2 PD March 2003 and request to transfer my pending I-485 application to the newly filed I-140 petition since my PD is current in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment