
headhunter
09-27 10:18 PM
Guys-
If someone is asking advice , give it to him professionally. I know, including myself, everyone is frustrated. Quite honestly, most people forget that GC is for the benefit of the company not your benefit. Your benefit just comes along. They have this whole fuckin system because they need people from outside. Not because they love you. It is company that controls GC until you get it. So it is HIS company that is using the tricks of the trade. They can claim that they had lost profit since they did not have a permanent employee for long. All these jumping the queues and rules were framed for the benefit of the company. Not aliens, as they call us.
"If too many indians are ready to work hard by waiting for 10 yrs for their benefit, yeah why not, screw , I am not giving it to you." -- A mind of a Republican congressman
If someone is asking advice , give it to him professionally. I know, including myself, everyone is frustrated. Quite honestly, most people forget that GC is for the benefit of the company not your benefit. Your benefit just comes along. They have this whole fuckin system because they need people from outside. Not because they love you. It is company that controls GC until you get it. So it is HIS company that is using the tricks of the trade. They can claim that they had lost profit since they did not have a permanent employee for long. All these jumping the queues and rules were framed for the benefit of the company. Not aliens, as they call us.
"If too many indians are ready to work hard by waiting for 10 yrs for their benefit, yeah why not, screw , I am not giving it to you." -- A mind of a Republican congressman
wallpaper derrick rose dunks on dragic.
natrajs
09-16 03:27 PM
Recd CPO e mail @ 7 PM EDT - 9/15/09 ( Self & Spouse) - TSC
June 04 EB2I
8/8/07 - RD
9/28/07 - ND
8/28/08 - SLUD
9/15/09 - HLUD - CPO E mail
Thank Q IV
Best Wishes and Good Luck
June 04 EB2I
8/8/07 - RD
9/28/07 - ND
8/28/08 - SLUD
9/15/09 - HLUD - CPO E mail
Thank Q IV
Best Wishes and Good Luck
redelite
08-26 10:07 AM
I want a smug smiley.
Also, the 'mad' one, :m: looks more like a steaming bun than an angry face ; )
I made this one the other day and put it up..http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47648&stc=1&d=1219355088
Not sure if that's quite what your looking for... but he's pretty angry :P
Also, the 'mad' one, :m: looks more like a steaming bun than an angry face ; )
I made this one the other day and put it up..http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47648&stc=1&d=1219355088
Not sure if that's quite what your looking for... but he's pretty angry :P
2011 derrick rose dunking on dragic
ch102
02-10 10:14 AM
We don't need CIR..... CIR for illegal
We just need GC without asking anything after working 10 years legally with paid all tax without hopeing for Social Security.
Everyone knows our problem don't get into CIR it will ultimately heart us and delay our GC if you are not aware of 245i which still in our way and it is for illegal immigrant.
Dont worry CIR will not happen !!!
The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/)
OPM Notice indicates that the federal agencies will again remain closed today. USCIS Washington Offices will also remain closed today.
The House passed a concurrent resolution, H.Con.Res.235, yesterday to recess until 02/22/2010 (President's day), which the Senate is likely to concur today. It means no legislations for almost two weeks, zippo! Who said there would be a CIR 2010 legislation!? Dream on.
*****************************
Time is running out (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/pending-immigration-legislation/10201-time-is-running-out.html)
Time is running out
As of today, there are at most 76 legislative days left for the Senate until the Labor Day recess. Since this is an election year, it is likely that Congress will adjourn shortly after Labor Day in order to allow members to campaign for re-election full time. So, at most, we have 76 legislative days left for the Senate to consider CIR.
As a practical matter, it is more like 30 legislative days until the clock runs out for CIR. By legislative days, I mean days that the Senate is in session. They take weekends and holidays off, as well as "district work periods." Also, they are not in session every day of every week.
We just need GC without asking anything after working 10 years legally with paid all tax without hopeing for Social Security.
Everyone knows our problem don't get into CIR it will ultimately heart us and delay our GC if you are not aware of 245i which still in our way and it is for illegal immigrant.
Dont worry CIR will not happen !!!
The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/)
OPM Notice indicates that the federal agencies will again remain closed today. USCIS Washington Offices will also remain closed today.
The House passed a concurrent resolution, H.Con.Res.235, yesterday to recess until 02/22/2010 (President's day), which the Senate is likely to concur today. It means no legislations for almost two weeks, zippo! Who said there would be a CIR 2010 legislation!? Dream on.
*****************************
Time is running out (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/pending-immigration-legislation/10201-time-is-running-out.html)
Time is running out
As of today, there are at most 76 legislative days left for the Senate until the Labor Day recess. Since this is an election year, it is likely that Congress will adjourn shortly after Labor Day in order to allow members to campaign for re-election full time. So, at most, we have 76 legislative days left for the Senate to consider CIR.
As a practical matter, it is more like 30 legislative days until the clock runs out for CIR. By legislative days, I mean days that the Senate is in session. They take weekends and holidays off, as well as "district work periods." Also, they are not in session every day of every week.
more...

zCool
06-08 02:20 AM
While it was indeed a horrible bill and it deserves to die,
it's too early to say it's gone forever.
Moreover, it is nativist and scare-mongering that won the victory today so lets not get carried away..
Moral of the story is.. Anti-immigrant lobbies are very strong and they are organized.
Republican base has found enemy to blame for mis-steps and win 2008 elections.. it is immigration. Buoyed by the success in slowing down 1 piece of legislation that probably had most broad-based support in recent years.. they will try to further the gains by proposing more divisive and mean-spirited bills designed to provoke response and inflame passion (i.e. make life unbearable and very difficult for all immigrants)
On the other hand we will probably have better chance of pushing small reliefs in employement based immigration.
I think if there ever was a time to start new funding drive.. it is NOW!
it's too early to say it's gone forever.
Moreover, it is nativist and scare-mongering that won the victory today so lets not get carried away..
Moral of the story is.. Anti-immigrant lobbies are very strong and they are organized.
Republican base has found enemy to blame for mis-steps and win 2008 elections.. it is immigration. Buoyed by the success in slowing down 1 piece of legislation that probably had most broad-based support in recent years.. they will try to further the gains by proposing more divisive and mean-spirited bills designed to provoke response and inflame passion (i.e. make life unbearable and very difficult for all immigrants)
On the other hand we will probably have better chance of pushing small reliefs in employement based immigration.
I think if there ever was a time to start new funding drive.. it is NOW!
h1bnogc
07-10 11:36 AM
Hi Ann:
I would like to ask related questions in this thread..
what if person does not get H1 extension approved because of this new employee-employer relationship memo, Can I stay in US on other visa (F2/F1) after H1 extension denial until my priority date become current? Do you see any problem in this option?
Well if it is not OK, Go back to India, then apply for AOS once priority date become current. Is this option will work?
Many many thanks for your response...
I would like to ask related questions in this thread..
what if person does not get H1 extension approved because of this new employee-employer relationship memo, Can I stay in US on other visa (F2/F1) after H1 extension denial until my priority date become current? Do you see any problem in this option?
Well if it is not OK, Go back to India, then apply for AOS once priority date become current. Is this option will work?
Many many thanks for your response...
more...
ram04
04-28 11:32 AM
Sure it helped a lot.
Yes - 180 days passed - July 07 filer.
I think I have all the docs I need.
I will retain my lawyer for GC and new company lawyer only for H1 transfer as the expenses were by new company.
Here is my understanding finally.
- No AC 21 now
- No G 28 now
- Just transfer H1 to new employer
- Make sure job description contains same or simmilar description ( incase of RFE)
Now I feel better . Thanks to all who helped out.
Ok I will accept offer and go forward then.
I shall send my contribution to IV as soon as I resume my new position.
-GC 04
Chicago state chapter member
Yes - 180 days passed - July 07 filer.
I think I have all the docs I need.
I will retain my lawyer for GC and new company lawyer only for H1 transfer as the expenses were by new company.
Here is my understanding finally.
- No AC 21 now
- No G 28 now
- Just transfer H1 to new employer
- Make sure job description contains same or simmilar description ( incase of RFE)
Now I feel better . Thanks to all who helped out.
Ok I will accept offer and go forward then.
I shall send my contribution to IV as soon as I resume my new position.
-GC 04
Chicago state chapter member
2010 derrick rose dunk on knicks.
VMH_GC
12-15 02:19 PM
I guess the officer did the right thing. In my opinion you don't have to worry about this. Tear the i-94 from your 797 and send it to lawyer along with your original i-94.
more...

mhtanim
12-31 03:34 PM
No FP for me either. See signature for detail.
hair derrick rose dunking on dragic
sixburgh
06-28 06:03 PM
Hi - I was in a similar situation as you:
In 2009: I entered using H1 and my wife entered using AP. No hassles. It was a smooth process. My wife has derivative status on my 485.
In 2010: We both entered using AP. I am using H1 for work & my wife is using EAD for work. My H1 was renewed at the end of 2009 but I thought that going to Mumbai was wasting time and 2 days of my precious vacation so I did not get the stamp but entered using AP. I can still use my H1 for work authorization which I am doing right now.
No worries, keep your H1 as a backup if you need. Enter using AP. Dont waste time and money paying a visit to the consulate, you are just gifting away $140, you can do that later if the need comes.
Thanks for your reply. It helps understand the process.
The concept of dual intent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_intent) exists, it just gets confusing, that is all.
In 2009: I entered using H1 and my wife entered using AP. No hassles. It was a smooth process. My wife has derivative status on my 485.
In 2010: We both entered using AP. I am using H1 for work & my wife is using EAD for work. My H1 was renewed at the end of 2009 but I thought that going to Mumbai was wasting time and 2 days of my precious vacation so I did not get the stamp but entered using AP. I can still use my H1 for work authorization which I am doing right now.
No worries, keep your H1 as a backup if you need. Enter using AP. Dont waste time and money paying a visit to the consulate, you are just gifting away $140, you can do that later if the need comes.
Thanks for your reply. It helps understand the process.
The concept of dual intent (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_intent) exists, it just gets confusing, that is all.
more...

dilbert_cal
04-30 12:13 PM
One of my colleague filed his 140 in third week of March. Will update when it gets cleared.
hot derrick rose dunking on dragic
vallabhu
05-29 10:21 PM
Check with attorney , there is rule which states last action counts and that means as soon you H1 is approved your status changed to H1, if h1 transfer is denied means you are out of status
try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.
try applying h1 transfer from another company with in 30 days and go for premium processing if it gets approved you status will be h1 but the approval will not have I94 and that will force you to go out of country and get stamped to return to USA.
more...
house derrick rose dunk on dragic.
Gravitation
12-17 11:38 AM
2 years - 10 years.
Not very precise... but that's as much as anybody knows.
Not very precise... but that's as much as anybody knows.
tattoo derrick rose dunking on
polapragada
09-04 12:36 AM
Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.
You are right
You are right
more...
pictures derrick rose dunks on dragic.

indyanguy
09-15 02:15 PM
How long do they want the EB3 NSC I-140s to suffer? Get us out of this black hole !!! :mad::mad:
dresses derrick rose dunk on dragic.
bb8185
06-05 10:54 AM
You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."
Elaine, many thanks for taking the time to be on this forum.
Can I clarify a point, if someone is laid off whilst their 485 AOS is pending, would they still be 'in status'...and if so, for how long, and at what point do they need to provide 'proof' of a future role.
Many thanks again
Elaine, many thanks for taking the time to be on this forum.
Can I clarify a point, if someone is laid off whilst their 485 AOS is pending, would they still be 'in status'...and if so, for how long, and at what point do they need to provide 'proof' of a future role.
Many thanks again
more...
makeup derrick rose dunks on dragic.
Rb_newsletter
02-10 12:52 PM
We just need GC without asking anything after working 10 years legally with paid all tax without hopeing for Social Security.
I like this point.
I like this point.
girlfriend derrick rose dunks on dragic.
Desertfox
10-30 10:04 PM
Lawyer? So, You don't believe what was posted on USIS website?
I find it wise to pay my lawyer to find the correct information for me.... be it from USCIS website or from her professional knowledge base. Believe it or not, I trust a qualified professional more than myself when it comes to a subject outside of my expertise...:D
I find it wise to pay my lawyer to find the correct information for me.... be it from USCIS website or from her professional knowledge base. Believe it or not, I trust a qualified professional more than myself when it comes to a subject outside of my expertise...:D
hairstyles derrick rose dunk on dragic.

nlalchandani
10-25 02:36 PM
Thanks canmt.
By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?
Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.
I agree with you....You should be able to file the G28 form to get someone else to be yr representative 2 or 4
2. I am an accredited representative of the following named religious, charitable, social service, or similar organization established in the
United States and which is so recognized by the Board:
4. 4. Others (Explain Fully.)
4 should work...
Question is has someone done this before? Will send you a PM..
By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?
Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.
I agree with you....You should be able to file the G28 form to get someone else to be yr representative 2 or 4
2. I am an accredited representative of the following named religious, charitable, social service, or similar organization established in the
United States and which is so recognized by the Board:
4. 4. Others (Explain Fully.)
4 should work...
Question is has someone done this before? Will send you a PM..
reddog
04-17 12:26 PM
This is a poignant question for everyone. Any experts that know the law and psychology and the theory of standing in line please answer.
Let me also add one more question. I have a pet that I am bringing from abroad. Which line should the pet stand in? I do not want the IO at Port of entry to call my employer and ask if he tried to find US citizen pets for me .
Pets are considered cargo. They do not need visas to enter the US.
Let me also add one more question. I have a pet that I am bringing from abroad. Which line should the pet stand in? I do not want the IO at Port of entry to call my employer and ask if he tried to find US citizen pets for me .
Pets are considered cargo. They do not need visas to enter the US.
newbee7
07-05 01:00 AM
Although USCIS stated in its 2006 Annual Report Response (at p. 8) that it provides detailed data to DOS, the tri-agency group identified gaps in USCIS’ data. Through these discussions, the Ombudsman learned that accounting and processing methods differ at the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers (where USCIS processes employment-based petitions).
No comments:
Post a Comment