alkg
09-23 04:10 PM
will there be any movement in the dates for the NovVisa Bulletin for the fiscal year 2009?
wallpaper thin hair, then you might
gimme_GC2006
09-06 08:06 AM
For USCIS all desi's lookalike :p
hehhehhe..good one :D
hehhehhe..good one :D

h4hopeful
05-31 12:56 PM
You should look at it from the point of view of the immigration officer, that person was 50% immigrant and because of that needs to apply for a Green Card, on the mean time one visit a year for less than 90 days or one visit every two years for 6 months will make them a 25% of the time or less resident of USA, which doesn't raise any flag, you have to put yourself in the shoes of the immigration officer.
On the same lines, one of my relative was also denied entry into the US at the Mineapolis airport. She is a widow, 70 years of age, and used to come here to visit her only son and daughter-in-law and their son, since last 6 years. She used to stay for 6 months during the summer time (April to Oct.) and then 6 months in India. But this time when she came here they denied her entry suggesting that you have a pattern of staying here since last 6-7 years at the same time of the year, so you are doing something illegal!!!!......
Now how can one explain this???....70 years of age, a widow and her only son and daughter-in-law earning together earning atleast 6 figure income, a house of their own.....never went out of status, never extendend her stay beyond 6 months.......doing something illegal? and that too they said that they 'suspect'!....no proof whatsoever.....but according to law, she had to go back....this sucks big big time.
On the same lines, one of my relative was also denied entry into the US at the Mineapolis airport. She is a widow, 70 years of age, and used to come here to visit her only son and daughter-in-law and their son, since last 6 years. She used to stay for 6 months during the summer time (April to Oct.) and then 6 months in India. But this time when she came here they denied her entry suggesting that you have a pattern of staying here since last 6-7 years at the same time of the year, so you are doing something illegal!!!!......
Now how can one explain this???....70 years of age, a widow and her only son and daughter-in-law earning together earning atleast 6 figure income, a house of their own.....never went out of status, never extendend her stay beyond 6 months.......doing something illegal? and that too they said that they 'suspect'!....no proof whatsoever.....but according to law, she had to go back....this sucks big big time.
2011 Fine and thin hair looks

lostinbeta
10-20 10:09 PM
That is very nice, but as mdipi said, that center text is way out of place.
It is just.... there.... the font, size and everything just doesn't fit.
If you make that text grungier and change the font it should look better.
It is just.... there.... the font, size and everything just doesn't fit.
If you make that text grungier and change the font it should look better.
more...
amitjoey
07-17 05:54 PM
The only big way to show appreciation and thanks is to make sure, that each one of us continues to participate in each and every action item.
Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.
Also, Contribute generously so IV can go out and fight bigger battles without worrying about funds.
venetian
07-09 07:34 PM
My lawyer also confirmed that a person on H1 can use AP for travel and can continue to work for the same employer with H1 and has to extend the H1 to come back to H1 status and to continue to work on H1.
I had asked Ron Gotcher on his forum the same question.....below is what he had to say obout it.......
You should be ok......just keep renewing your documents.
Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/adjustment-of-status/6412-entered-on-ap-valid-h1b-do-i-need-to-get-i-94-extented.html)
Re: Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry about an advance parole I-94 expiring. There is no penalty if you overstay beyond the period authorized on an advance parole I-94. I don't know why they put an end date on those. There is no way to extend them other than leaving the US and re-entering. More to the point, there can't do anything if your overstay.
__________________
I had asked Ron Gotcher on his forum the same question.....below is what he had to say obout it.......
You should be ok......just keep renewing your documents.
Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/adjustment-of-status/6412-entered-on-ap-valid-h1b-do-i-need-to-get-i-94-extented.html)
Re: Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't worry about an advance parole I-94 expiring. There is no penalty if you overstay beyond the period authorized on an advance parole I-94. I don't know why they put an end date on those. There is no way to extend them other than leaving the US and re-entering. More to the point, there can't do anything if your overstay.
__________________
more...
thomachan72
05-12 09:53 AM
Dear All,
Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.
My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.
Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?
If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?
Sincerely,
Augustus
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.
My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.
Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?
If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?
Sincerely,
Augustus
In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
How frustating this can be, right? :(
2010 hairstyles for thin hair.
rogerdepena
08-01 10:47 PM
These are applications entered into the system on August 1st, not the ones received on August 1st.
i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.
i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.
more...

pappu
07-30 10:25 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
USCIS leaders too have meetings where organizations can take part. But one has to go to DC and take part in them during office hours. IV has met with their leadership a few times for our admin fixes.
Other avenue to meet USCIS is via their state offices. I had passed this information to state chapter leaders many months ago so that they start building relationship with the office in each state assigned the task of interfacing with community groups like IV in each state. I know MI chapter had reported that they established contact but do not know if they pursued it further and if other chapters too succeeded in making progress.
These calls with Ombudsman are important because they are attended by USCS and probably other officials from DHS. It is a time to talk about policy matters, recommendations, response of these recommendations from USCIS, and delays in their implementation. That can help bring positive changes for everyone rather than questions about individual cases. Just my opinion.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
USCIS leaders too have meetings where organizations can take part. But one has to go to DC and take part in them during office hours. IV has met with their leadership a few times for our admin fixes.
Other avenue to meet USCIS is via their state offices. I had passed this information to state chapter leaders many months ago so that they start building relationship with the office in each state assigned the task of interfacing with community groups like IV in each state. I know MI chapter had reported that they established contact but do not know if they pursued it further and if other chapters too succeeded in making progress.
These calls with Ombudsman are important because they are attended by USCS and probably other officials from DHS. It is a time to talk about policy matters, recommendations, response of these recommendations from USCIS, and delays in their implementation. That can help bring positive changes for everyone rather than questions about individual cases. Just my opinion.
hair hairstyle for thin hair.
ski_dude12
04-01 11:09 PM
11 years for me... but I have not done anything to cut someone off... just waiting patiently...
hey zcool be cool man..
i did 4 years of bs and 2 years of MS in US and this is my 10th year in US..i am not desperate for GC..but living here for too long and standing in the back of the line..just trying to move ahead in the line..common man don't get pissed off..help out here..
hey zcool be cool man..
i did 4 years of bs and 2 years of MS in US and this is my 10th year in US..i am not desperate for GC..but living here for too long and standing in the back of the line..just trying to move ahead in the line..common man don't get pissed off..help out here..
more...
needGCcool
09-03 10:46 PM
My PD is current - Going for consular processing a good idea?
i dont know how much u...but changing the option is not like picking a different item from menu..............this requires a lot more documesnts + time..........
i dont know how much u...but changing the option is not like picking a different item from menu..............this requires a lot more documesnts + time..........
hot Hairstyle Thinning Hair Women
va_il
05-16 02:46 PM
Hi,
Our 485 is pending for quite some time with no updates even though we recently went for our FP. Earlier we used to see an update when we log into our account on USCIS.
I would like to meet with Congressman/Senator to find my case status and give it a push. My objective is to get an exact status of my case and why its delayed and also to find the name check status.
Could anyone please suggest how to go about this i have never met with lawmakers before. How should i book an appointment and what should i say it is for? What information they would need from me to pursue my request?
Btw i live in Northern Virginia .. who should i visit ?
Would i be meeting with lawmaker or only with their staff?
Do i have to take the USCIS and FBI contact info for them to call? Mine is pending in NSC.
Appreciate any guidance in this regard from people who has gone thru this path before. I hope contacting Congressman wouldn't have a negative effect on my case.
-A
Our 485 is pending for quite some time with no updates even though we recently went for our FP. Earlier we used to see an update when we log into our account on USCIS.
I would like to meet with Congressman/Senator to find my case status and give it a push. My objective is to get an exact status of my case and why its delayed and also to find the name check status.
Could anyone please suggest how to go about this i have never met with lawmakers before. How should i book an appointment and what should i say it is for? What information they would need from me to pursue my request?
Btw i live in Northern Virginia .. who should i visit ?
Would i be meeting with lawmaker or only with their staff?
Do i have to take the USCIS and FBI contact info for them to call? Mine is pending in NSC.
Appreciate any guidance in this regard from people who has gone thru this path before. I hope contacting Congressman wouldn't have a negative effect on my case.
-A
more...
house in Thin Hair.jpg How to

johnamit
08-15 09:20 AM
Thanks for bringing this up and highlighting the issue.
The below quoted estimate is when we are assuming a perfect world, however I believe it will take longer than this.
• There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.
The below quoted estimate is when we are assuming a perfect world, however I believe it will take longer than this.
• There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.
tattoo Hairstyles for Thin Hair 2010
a.j.2048
01-14 07:52 PM
Here's one with an Indian connection collecting money for a Haitian NGO-
Sewa USA | Service to humanity is service to God (http://www.sewausa.org/)
Sewa USA | Service to humanity is service to God (http://www.sewausa.org/)
more...
pictures Straight Hairstyles for Fine
mohitb272
11-06 11:54 AM
Hi,
did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.
Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.
Did your checks get encashed?
did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.
Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.
Did your checks get encashed?
dresses short hairstyles thin hair

gcdreamer05
01-30 11:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation...
There are few things you can do immediately. Try to see if you can afford to become a full time student (f1 visa)... talk to an attorney and find out this option, if you can join some school then you are not out of status, nor will be your wife.
If you are eligible to apply for an EAD do that too.
Really sorry man, dont worry this too will pass for sure...
There are few things you can do immediately. Try to see if you can afford to become a full time student (f1 visa)... talk to an attorney and find out this option, if you can join some school then you are not out of status, nor will be your wife.
If you are eligible to apply for an EAD do that too.
Really sorry man, dont worry this too will pass for sure...
more...
makeup hairstyles for thin hair
cygent
05-24 02:24 PM
Why can't every Indian residing in US come together and make a pledge to not work even for one day throughout the US. Then they will know how much they need us and how big impact they will have on their economy.
Sureee mate! Then let all Chinese take away the jobs... Hahahaha!! Indians so gullible. Wat you think man? They are nothing in this country, they will be wayyy better off if you don't work for 1 day. 1st try & bring your family together, forget about rest of Indians. Hahahahaha.
It's all about power in numbers - i.e. Whites, Hispanics, Blacks - in that order. Indians are a drop in US ocean, besides they all hate each other. So what are you gonna do? Hahahaha. Stupidos.
PS: This website NOT just for Indians. So please take off your blinders. ALL OF YOU who assume that.
Sureee mate! Then let all Chinese take away the jobs... Hahahaha!! Indians so gullible. Wat you think man? They are nothing in this country, they will be wayyy better off if you don't work for 1 day. 1st try & bring your family together, forget about rest of Indians. Hahahahaha.
It's all about power in numbers - i.e. Whites, Hispanics, Blacks - in that order. Indians are a drop in US ocean, besides they all hate each other. So what are you gonna do? Hahahaha. Stupidos.
PS: This website NOT just for Indians. So please take off your blinders. ALL OF YOU who assume that.
girlfriend short hair styles for women
cfan666666
06-27 03:23 PM
I will send my I-485, I-131 and I-765 to this address:
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
MESQUITE TX 75185-1488
It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.
Good luck
hairstyles hairstyle for thin hair

h1bnogc
07-12 10:31 PM
Please respond to my question/options...this is very urgent and important given that PD is moving very fast....
desi3933
08-21 11:44 AM
I know people might have answered this before. So, sorry for any redundancy. I have a query. If I travel outside of US on my valid H1B visa and when I am out of US, my 485 gets approved. What happens then? Say, I do not have AP with me. Will I have problems entering the US?
You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.
You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.
njboy
07-26 10:35 AM
according to what you typed-your priority date is june 2006..so if i were you, i wouldnt worry much about it..however, your lawyer is right that incase your company revokes your labor, you might be in trouble.
even if your i-140 gets approved, you'll have to start from scratch in the new company - ie, file a new labour, advertise, etc etc. only advantage is, you might be able to keep your priority date.
why dont you try this - wait for your i-140 approval, and ask your new company to file an h1 extension based on this. see if you get a 3 year extension. if you do, you are good to go
even if your i-140 gets approved, you'll have to start from scratch in the new company - ie, file a new labour, advertise, etc etc. only advantage is, you might be able to keep your priority date.
why dont you try this - wait for your i-140 approval, and ask your new company to file an h1 extension based on this. see if you get a 3 year extension. if you do, you are good to go
No comments:
Post a Comment