Saturday, June 18, 2011

flowers roses

images autumn flowers Myspace flowers roses. Roses Gift Wrap - flowers
  • Roses Gift Wrap - flowers



  • martinvisalaw
    06-05 01:40 PM
    A person with a 485 pending is allowed to remain in the US. There is no name for this "status", but it is lawful to stay in the US, and to work using an EAD.

    For those with questions about AOS portability - you should show a new job offer letter if CIS asks for it - either in an RFE or at an interview. There is no legal requirement to notify CIS if you change jobs while the RFE is pending, unless they ask about it. CIS does expect that AOS applicants will notify CIS if they change jobs, however.





    wallpaper Roses Gift Wrap - flowers flowers roses. Flowers Basket - 44 pink roses
  • Flowers Basket - 44 pink roses



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    02-01 08:11 PM
    I would suggest to build a wind mill and generate own power next winter :D

    My a** was burned with big electricity bill last winter when I was in apartment . If I put 70 hall will be very hot and bed room will be very cold. If I put 75 bed room is ok but people in hall are sweating. No proper control because of poor maitenance and also the apartment location.

    You will be surprised I am paying less power bill now in new house of 2500 SQFT than I was paying in 1100 SQFT apartment (with no one at home from 8 AM to 6 PM and all lights off by 10.30 PM).

    I am repeating myself, most of the times it is because of the poor maintenance of the heating system. That causes the system to run all the time.Ask how long ago the management did maintenance to the heating system (not just replacing the filter twice a year which doesn't do anything other than clean air)





    flowers roses. A yellow rose flower,
  • A yellow rose flower,



  • GKBest
    10-30 05:26 PM
    We recieved EADs 3 weeks back and I am planning to apply SSN for my wife and kid.

    Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.


    Thanks,
    Sury

    If it is the first time, they might ask for a birth certificate





    2011 Flowers Basket - 44 pink roses flowers roses. tags: flora flowers roses
  • tags: flora flowers roses



  • Bpositive
    02-22 05:17 PM
    Talk to a good lawyer...you should be able to sort it out..Congrats on getting into the Phd program at MIT. No mean task...



    more...


    flowers roses. of flowers roses. About Me
  • of flowers roses. About Me



  • syedajmal
    07-11 08:08 AM
    I have been in the same situation where I had switched from a H1 to H4 and when I got a job the lawyer just applied for the H1 as it was counted. ( I really believed I needed a new one) . I got it approved. So she is fine with just a transfer.





    flowers roses. flowers - stars: Single Roses
  • flowers - stars: Single Roses



  • indianabacklog
    06-27 08:56 AM
    If an A# has been assigned it will be in the beneficiary box of the I140 approval notice. Not everyone has been given one it would appear. If you have not leave that box on the forms blank.



    more...


    flowers roses. Wedding Flowers Roses Bouquet
  • Wedding Flowers Roses Bouquet



  • worriedsoul
    09-25 04:32 PM
    They forgot to metion one more track, "Are you jewish?", as they have lots of programs for jewish people to migrate into united states. I was suprised to meet so many of so called jews in my office from all over the world (mainly from Russia, Ukarine and such..) who come in through those programs. They are eligible to apply for green card as soon as they enter United States and get it in no time. And can apply for citizenship after 5 years just like everyone else.





    2010 A yellow rose flower, flowers roses. autumn flowers Myspace
  • autumn flowers Myspace



  • tabletpc
    05-28 02:31 PM
    Thanks guys...some kind of relief ...!!!!



    more...


    flowers roses. /flowers/roses/glittering-
  • /flowers/roses/glittering-



  • ChainReaction
    06-25 08:42 AM
    My I140 is pending at Texas Service center ,so i will be mailing my 485 at the address stated @ TSC I140 receipt notice.





    hair tags: flora flowers roses flowers roses. roze flowers roses by
  • roze flowers roses by



  • gbof
    02-26 02:47 PM
    Hello,
    I came here as F1 visa but I'm out of stutus now. Here is some background:
    I came here in september 2006 as F1 visa. I took 2 english quaters at the university then tranfer to another school in april 2007 ( Let calls them MSU). MSU gave me I 20 and it expried on March 2010. But due to financial problem, I did not register class at MSU after april 2007 so I was out of status. After that, I started register class at MSU in september 2008 and stoped in april 2009. I did not register any class after april 2009. I talked to my advicesor and she said, since I have been in school on and off so no matter that i went back to school some, I still out of stutus.

    I have been my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and we want to get married ( He is an US citizen). I really dont know if i will get trouble because of my stutus or where to start? like what files do we have to fill, etc....
    Any advice would be appreciate! Thank you so much for your time!

    Both desi3933 and deechi are right.
    on the side: You intend doing a course in English (may be to do a job). Your english tells all you care for english. You sure need to improve your english... even in an informal set up



    more...


    flowers roses. The Flower of love!
  • The Flower of love!



  • priti8888
    01-08 06:02 PM
    PD has nothing to do with approval and neither does biometrics. Once you have the reciept date of I-485 that becomes crucial. If that is after what USCIS is procesing then you have to wait like me :).

    You should keep watching the processing date every month ( it changes usually around midddle of month). If your I-485 reciept date is before the uscis processing date and it has been more than 30 days you can call them to find status of your case.

    Not true-Again..When PD is current, case is approved based on RD.But PD has to be CURRENT.





    hot of flowers roses. About Me flowers roses. Bouquet With Spray Roses
  • Bouquet With Spray Roses



  • venetian
    07-06 12:16 PM
    Thanks to wandmaker & acecupid for the response.



    more...


    house Rose Flower Pictures flowers roses. Mixed Flower, Rose amp; Gerbera
  • Mixed Flower, Rose amp; Gerbera



  • leenakamat
    08-15 02:15 PM
    You can file a DOL complaint, which could spell serious consequences for the employer. You could also file a wage claim with your state's employment development department to recover the wages you were owed.





    tattoo flowers - stars: Single Roses flowers roses. dublin bay rose flowers
  • dublin bay rose flowers



  • gcpadmavyuh
    09-23 12:24 PM
    An H1/ H4 was in their list. But my Wife used her EAD and is no mor eon H4. They advised her to apply for F-1, which I dont think is an option (the F-1 application will be rejected anyways, because of the already demonstrated immigration intent).
    Did you ask them what are those acceptable documents?



    more...


    pictures Wedding Flowers Roses Bouquet flowers roses. Keep flowers in a cool spot,
  • Keep flowers in a cool spot,



  • Anysia
    02-28 05:40 AM
    Hi!
    One of my friends H1 was denied recently for not having Masters.
    Whats interesting is that she has already cleared NY state licensing exam and holds valid new york physical therapist license. NY does not require physical therapists to have masters.
    Since NY already verified her qualifications before awarding her license and one would assume USCIS would take that into consideration ...apperently not!

    I guess only option at this point to appeal and go back to school and get Masters!

    You are right...the best solution is to go back to school and get masters. I just found out of at least 4 cases with same reason of denial...lack of masters degree. And Im not even applying for a renewal visa, it was a visa transfer. So in a sense I already have a visa and im not an "entry level" therapist. I am going to see another lawyer--(hopefully someone I can trust to handle my case) this monday. Ill keep you posted.

    To Markelli, I dont know how this new ruling will play for you but I suggest you start school now! theres a lot of online courses--accredited ones. Having an approved I-140 might make a difference...Please consult your lawyer now. December is only 10 months away.

    I hope I'll get through this too...I havent applied for GC and since its going to be employment-based, I dont know what will happen in the future. Uncertainties really scares me now. If my case gets fix, ill still get that freaking doctorate degree...ive leanred my lesson.





    dresses Bouquet With Spray Roses flowers roses. A Dozen Pink Roses - flowers
  • A Dozen Pink Roses - flowers



  • wandmaker
    12-17 11:04 AM
    The letter does not say anything. It just says that your I-485 is denied. It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal.. Thanks

    USCIS will not deny 485 with out issuing the NOID (Notice of Intend to Deny) Letter. Your attorney must have received it, usually you will be given 30-45 days to respond to RFE.



    more...


    makeup /flowers/roses/glittering- flowers roses. Rose Flower Pictures
  • Rose Flower Pictures



  • dealsnet
    01-13 11:08 AM
    I got approval 2 years back. What I did is applied for EAD when my date is current in that months's bullettin. So they picked up my file and find my date is current, so they rejected my EAD application first and approved the GC. I have lost the EAD filing fee, but got a peace in mind (GC).

    Try that route, to pick your file from the shelf. (black hole)





    girlfriend dublin bay rose flowers flowers roses. Long Stem Roses
  • Long Stem Roses



  • h1bemployee
    06-22 01:58 AM
    pl somebody answer





    hairstyles The Flower of love! flowers roses. tattoo Red Rose. Rose flower
  • tattoo Red Rose. Rose flower



  • rogerdepena
    08-01 10:47 PM
    These are applications entered into the system on August 1st, not the ones received on August 1st.


    i disagree, they usually put the date of receipt in there and not the encoded date.





    chanduv23
    12-08 08:43 PM
    Lets reach our target soon- come on fellow IVans - come on - please contribute for a good cause





    123456mg
    02-17 02:41 PM
    Oh dear, I am so sorry to hear it. I would like to ask some questions to you: Are you leaving the company on your own or getting laid-off? Cause if you are getting laid-off then you can still maintain good relations with your I-140 sponsor so no problems will occur in future. If oyu are leaving because of some employment concerns and not keeping good relations then I am afraid, you will be forced to use AC21 with H1-B transfer as the only option. Request the new employer to sponsor you for I-140 so that you will continue gettin gH1-B extensions in case your old employer withdraws the I-140 pending application.

    I am not an expert and this is just my opinion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment