Saturday, June 18, 2011

leonardo dicaprio romeo montague

images Leonardo DiCaprio as Romeo leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo
  • leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo



  • eb2dec2005
    10-28 10:33 AM
    I applied for the renewal of my expired AP on Oct 12 which was received on Oct 14th.But neither the checks are cashes nor any reciept notice received.

    Is there anybody else in the same boat,Btw, the service center is NSC.





    wallpaper leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. leonardo dicaprio Romeo
  • leonardo dicaprio Romeo



  • cheg
    07-15 01:47 AM
    My husband and I filed our documents last July 5. It reached USCIS on July 6. I was also confused whether to file or not but I said to myself that even if we don't win the lawsuit at least we tried. I know we all don't know the outcome of this whole fiasco but the only thing we can do is hope and pray for the best. My brother is also H1 and just waiting to adjust status like me and my husband but he hasn't filed his documents. I can't tell him what to do because it's his own decision. I do know that I feel good about our decision and no matter what the outcome is, I'm glad that my husband and I did file our documents. So come Monday, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and praying for all of us. :)





    leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo
  • leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo



  • Desertfox
    08-02 12:54 PM
    I ship documents quite frequently to India, and FedEx is the best. I tried all of them, but others dont even come close to FedEx USA-to-India services.





    2011 leonardo dicaprio Romeo leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo
  • Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo



  • ivjobs
    11-06 05:11 PM
    Some of the IV Members have great entrepreneurial spirit but could not proceed with their dreams of becoming their own boss because of the limitations in maintaining their status and starting a successful business. To address various problems being faced by the Members of IV community who dream to start their own companies, a yahoo group has been formed to help and exchange information/resources/experiences among each other.

    Immigration Voice Entrepreneur group is a forum for like minded members of Immigration Voice who have basic interest in Entrepreneurship. The forum intends to help its members through exchange of knowledge and experience in their entrepreneurial endeavors. This is an open forum, please feel free to ask any questions related to start up, issues concerning Maintaining Immigration status and starting business, help in building your existing business, etc.

    Please visit the below given yahoo group website to subscribe to forum.


    visit Weblink : http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/

    or send email to: ivstartup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


    Administrators, please if possible make this a sticky so that members can join, actively participate on this thread.



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. leonardo dicaprio romeo
  • leonardo dicaprio romeo



  • indianabacklog
    12-04 06:50 PM
    A wife of one of my colleagues got her green card through marriage. They have now been married for over eight years and she simply visits at least once a year and on at least three occasions has only visited for a weekend.

    This gives you a good idea how little time you have to be here without losing your permanent residency.

    I also know of a research fellow who I used to work with. Has had his green card for almost twenty years and in that entire time has only visited for one conference each year and then for at most five days.

    If you want to progress to become a citizen this sort of arrangement will not work obviously but if you simply want to retain your green card it would appear to be remarkably easy.





    leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Reblog if you want Leonardo di
  • Reblog if you want Leonardo di



  • kannan
    12-02 01:33 AM
    Can we apply Emergency Ap for official visit ?



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Romeo Montague!
  • Romeo Montague!



  • pnc
    08-02 12:52 PM
    Does anyone has any update about this Amendment?





    2010 leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Leonardo DiCaprio as Romeo
  • Leonardo DiCaprio as Romeo



  • thomachan72
    11-23 02:40 PM
    Makes perfect sense. Hopefully one day Indian and chinese EB applicants will have the complete backing of the immigrant citizens from these countries. If that happens then EB voice will be heard. Until then we can take comfort in reading such articles:o:o



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. leonardo dicaprio romeo
  • leonardo dicaprio romeo



  • hmehta
    05-31 11:32 AM
    On the same lines, one of my relative was also denied entry into the US at the Mineapolis airport. She is a widow, 70 years of age, and used to come here to visit her only son and daughter-in-law and their son, since last 6 years. She used to stay for 6 months during the summer time (April to Oct.) and then 6 months in India. But this time when she came here they denied her entry suggesting that you have a pattern of staying here since last 6-7 years at the same time of the year, so you are doing something illegal!!!!......

    Now how can one explain this???....70 years of age, a widow and her only son and daughter-in-law earning together earning atleast 6 figure income, a house of their own.....never went out of status, never extendend her stay beyond 6 months.......doing something illegal? and that too they said that they 'suspect'!....no proof whatsoever.....but according to law, she had to go back....this sucks big big time.





    hair Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Romeo Montague Leonardo
  • Romeo Montague Leonardo



  • digitalborealis
    01-10 02:14 AM
    Hello All
    Similar experience at Mumbai Consulate. Being a full time employee, and after showing all paystubs, employment letter , VO was not satisfied. 1/2 of the time , he was under impression that I was still working for a company, whose visa was stamped in 2008. :)

    Another reason of frustration is they did not check all the documents I sent , which were mentioned in the green slip. Inspite of sending Research Document, I had got the reply saying that I did not send the Past, Current and Future Research Statement. So I resubmitted all the documents again on Dec 23rd,2010 . also added I am not working on any research topic presently or in near future . After that I did not hear back from consulate. So that means my case has been under processing?

    Did anyone get the receipt of documents submission in response to Green Slip?

    Please let me know

    Thanks and Good LUCK

    D



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. young Romeo Montague and
  • young Romeo Montague and



  • shanti
    02-23 12:07 PM
    I filed my labor three years ago with a requirement of BS + a minimum of a one year experience (I had 4 years of US experience and 6 ys experience abroad at that time -feb 2005-).
    Now that I filed I-485 more than 180 days ago and I have a job offer that pays double of what is mentioned in the Labor (which the lawyer said is not a problem) , I still have an issue and is the following: in the description mentions as requirement "BS + minimum of 5 ys experience".
    My lawyer said that although I have been in U.S. working with same position and same job title for 7 ys, that to be same or similar they should require similar experience than what was required at the moment my labor was filed: ie, BS + not more than 2 years experience,... Is this true? Did anyone experience this? The employer is a big corporation and cannot change that the job description to match the minimum years of experience. The duties are 90% similar and the job title is exactly the same.

    The lawyer said that after labor was filed three years ago, that we could not count from that moment on an increased experience, with that I mean the minimum years of experience of the job in 2005 was 1 (although my resume on my labor showed 10 ys of experience) and he said that we cannot say that in 2005 was a minimun one year so you could gain experience on the job and convert it into a job with a minimumn of 4 years being same or similar). HE said that the experience clock was stopped on the labor filing date ie I cannot increase the minimun experience to make a job same or similar.

    Did anyone hear anything similar?

    Thanks and have a great weekend!





    hot leonardo dicaprio romeo leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. ROMEO MONTAGUE AND JULIET
  • ROMEO MONTAGUE AND JULIET



  • thescadaman
    10-09 10:34 AM
    This rule change can create problems when we are about to renew our H1Bs or EADs.

    H1B: You can renew 6 months before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing

    EAD: You can renew 120 days before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing.

    Hmm.. this can get very messy if we have processing delays.. any inputs?



    more...


    house The Couple: Romeo Montague leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Tags: Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo
  • Tags: Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo



  • walking_dude
    01-28 07:22 PM
    Your situation is exactly like mine. Got OCI for first kid and PIO for the second.

    Yes, rules have changed now. They denied OCI application submitted by a friend of mine (for his daughter). PIO is the only available choice.

    This question is specific to Indian nationals with children born in US.

    Has anyone on H1 or pending 485 received OCI for their US born child? We were able to get OCI for our first child a few years ago but the rules seem to have changed and cgisf.org states that a child whose both parents are Indian citizens can't get OCI. Any ideas? Is PIO the right option now?





    tattoo Reblog if you want Leonardo di leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Images
  • Images



  • adhantari
    07-29 03:34 PM
    ?????????



    more...


    pictures Romeo Montague! leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. romeo montague Costumes,
  • romeo montague Costumes,



  • s416504
    12-04 02:23 PM
    I think EAD doesn't give us any STATUS. EAD gives us authorization to work.
    We can live legally with pending AOS status. And due to AC21 protection, AOS can't be denied.


    I think ashkam is missing the main point here. You are on EAD which is based on an employment based GC application where you have to be employed all the time. You (EAD and people who are on H1) are not supposed to tell that are unemployed! Duh!

    A people who are on H1 (same goes to people with EAD based on a employment based GC) and out of payroll for more than 28 days (not sure about the exact # of days, some says 42 days), you are out of status.
    So think twice before you disclose that you are unemployed.





    dresses ROMEO MONTAGUE AND JULIET leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Romeo amp; Juliet Poster
  • Romeo amp; Juliet Poster



  • tnite
    07-26 02:17 PM
    I live in Jersey City. I am planning to move to NYC. My company and job location stays the same. I have filed my I-485 (received July 23rd) with I-140pending. I don't have my I-485 receipt notice, only I-140 receipt.

    1) Is it safe to change one's residence(different state) ?

    2) How do I update my address for I-485 so that I get the receipt notice at the new address ? As far as I know USCIS stuff is not forwarded by USPS.

    Thanks
    Funny that you're talking about moving and I thought about my life for a moment and here it is :

    I was supposed to move couple of months ago to Stamford, CT (ninety miles form where I live and work now) but decided to stay after the July bulletin became current.I informed the apt mgmt that I want to extend the lease .

    I didnt want to move after hearing horror stories from folks who did(Some of them did not get the FP notices, receipts and all that stuff).

    Then sent in all the papers on July 2nd. USCIS came out and said we are not going to accept. I waited for a week. Nothing was happening so decided to move by the end of August.Called in the Mgmt and informed that I will move out by the end of August.

    The came July 17th , when USCIS reversed their decision to accept. I called in the mgmt and told them some excuse and ask them to extend the lease by another month. Never ending uncertainity continues......

    This is my story folks.Some may want to know Why I want to move, My wife got her project in jersey city and we decided that living in Stamford,CT would be half way for each of us and that was the only way we could live together. 90 miles drive each way for me and 11/2 hr each way for her .
    End of the day, thats what matters.



    more...


    makeup leonardo dicaprio romeo leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. The Couple: Romeo Montague
  • The Couple: Romeo Montague



  • valatharv
    07-15 08:33 PM
    It will be very nice if anyone of you can help to my post.
    "father FirstName and lastName reverse"





    girlfriend Images leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. The couple: Romeo Montague
  • The couple: Romeo Montague



  • SunnySurya
    07-17 08:21 AM
    Let us make a real history then. I am assuming GCKabhayega can open a new account under different handle. So why not GCKabhayega ask people for more reds so that atleast your this avatar becomes the most despise handle in the history and future of IV!!!
    GCKabhayega posted seven messges, and got eight 'red dots'. This is certainly a new record in the history of IV.:confused:





    hairstyles young Romeo Montague and leonardo dicaprio romeo montague. Tags: Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo
  • Tags: Leonardo DiCaprio Romeo



  • trips2010
    08-27 07:36 PM
    Any one get refund from USCIS ??
    I sent EAD application on 05/01,was approved on 06/14 and never received to my address,called after 30 days of receiving email,they said card lost in the mail and they suggested to apply replacement card.I applied for replacement card,approved and also received last week and since monday receiving emails saying card production ordered on old one which was mentioned as lost in the email.I just spoke to USCIS representative,he suggested to send a letter to TSC for refund request.

    any one sent letter for refund before ? do we have any form for refund ?
    How this will work out ?





    saketkapur
    07-06 02:46 PM
    Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer that had filed your I-140 then you can maintain your H1B status with them. I had confirmed the same with my attorney. You should confirm the same by your attorney too. I beleive there was a thread at a point of time discussing the same on IV too. Maybe some member might be able to point it to you.

    I am now with a different employer and using my EAD since May this year.

    Hope this helps......





    aniltatikonda
    02-08 05:00 PM
    So there is chance of getting RFE if your application got picked from both the employers... which is very unlikely however.
    Dont know which way to GO however??



    No comments:

    Post a Comment