snathan
05-12 07:07 PM
Yes he can apply EB-2 and claim experience gained from the same company as long as the new job description is 50% different from the current job position.
I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.
Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.
I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.
Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.
wallpaper kate middleton weight loss.
vicky007
05-10 10:38 AM
Reported on http://www.immigration-law.com/.
Here is the Linnk for the news article.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060510/...tion_employers
This looks good.If the Employers stop hiring Illegals, the Problem of Illiegal Immigrants would be solved to a very large extent.
We have Illiegal Immigrants coming from all over the World, because they are assured of an hourly salary of 5$/Hr(which is very handsome, compared to the situation in their respective countries).
If they stop getting employment,they would not have any incentive to take the risk of coming in here as an illegal immigrant.Ofcourse, there will still be people crossing over but that would be just a trickle as compared to the Thousands who cross over every single day.
This move is logical and more practical.If the internal mechanism is strengthened, there is no need spend Billions of $ to try to seal the Southern Borders through a wall or fence.
Here is the Linnk for the news article.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060510/...tion_employers
This looks good.If the Employers stop hiring Illegals, the Problem of Illiegal Immigrants would be solved to a very large extent.
We have Illiegal Immigrants coming from all over the World, because they are assured of an hourly salary of 5$/Hr(which is very handsome, compared to the situation in their respective countries).
If they stop getting employment,they would not have any incentive to take the risk of coming in here as an illegal immigrant.Ofcourse, there will still be people crossing over but that would be just a trickle as compared to the Thousands who cross over every single day.
This move is logical and more practical.If the internal mechanism is strengthened, there is no need spend Billions of $ to try to seal the Southern Borders through a wall or fence.
xtetic
03-11 09:37 AM
from what i understand it is legal for now, but for sure it might raise some eyebrows. i for one know this guy who applied 2 h1's from 2 employers from india. he did get his receipt# from one of them but he got a rfe nd got rejected. i don't know details if the rfe was for 2 apps or for some other issue with the cmpy itself.....will try to contact that guy n d update here
2011 builds that Kate Middleton
xtetic
03-11 09:37 AM
from what i understand it is legal for now, but for sure it might raise some eyebrows. i for one know this guy who applied 2 h1's from 2 employers from india. he did get his receipt# from one of them but he got a rfe nd got rejected. i don't know details if the rfe was for 2 apps or for some other issue with the cmpy itself.....will try to contact that guy n d update here
more...
sanatshah
10-12 12:20 PM
My I-485 reached to NSC on July 17th. Still waiting on RN.:(

Saralayar
07-31 05:53 PM
Hi All,
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
You can not enter back into US if ther visa gets rejected. You have to go to your country from Canada itself. Mexico also has the same rules and not different. Consult your attorney too.
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
You can not enter back into US if ther visa gets rejected. You have to go to your country from Canada itself. Mexico also has the same rules and not different. Consult your attorney too.
more...
austingc
12-24 10:25 PM
Please advise urgently.
Say today my I-140 is denied.
Current H1B is getting renewals due to labor pending for more than 1 year, so getting 1 year renewals.
Now I-140 is denied.
Lawyer is opening an MTR.
We dont know when the decision will come. May be positive, may be negative.
1.What happens to my current H1B which is due for renewal in Mar 2011. Can I continue to work, while MTR is pending.
2. Can I get extensions while MTR is pending.
3. If I get extension based on pending MTR, What happens to extended H1B if MTR says I-140 denied.
Sorry to hear about your I-140 denial. Can you tell us why it was denied?
1.Nothing will happen to your H1B, you can continue to work once you get your H1B extension is approved.
2. yes. You can get 1 year extension in March based on your pending MTR. It's a good thing your attorney filed an MTR.
3. If your 140 MTR is denied after your H1B extension is approved then you can work until your H1B expiration date. Make sure you file another labor immediately while the MRT is pending. So in case if your MRT is denied then at least you have a back up.
Say today my I-140 is denied.
Current H1B is getting renewals due to labor pending for more than 1 year, so getting 1 year renewals.
Now I-140 is denied.
Lawyer is opening an MTR.
We dont know when the decision will come. May be positive, may be negative.
1.What happens to my current H1B which is due for renewal in Mar 2011. Can I continue to work, while MTR is pending.
2. Can I get extensions while MTR is pending.
3. If I get extension based on pending MTR, What happens to extended H1B if MTR says I-140 denied.
Sorry to hear about your I-140 denial. Can you tell us why it was denied?
1.Nothing will happen to your H1B, you can continue to work once you get your H1B extension is approved.
2. yes. You can get 1 year extension in March based on your pending MTR. It's a good thing your attorney filed an MTR.
3. If your 140 MTR is denied after your H1B extension is approved then you can work until your H1B expiration date. Make sure you file another labor immediately while the MRT is pending. So in case if your MRT is denied then at least you have a back up.
2010 kate middleton weight loss
TheCanadian
01-02 09:12 PM
F'ing a! I might not even have to lift a finger :run:
more...
silibili
05-03 11:20 AM
I and a bunch of friends want to join the state chapter for Alabama, but I could not find the details. I also searched in the State chapter page:
ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)
Could someone provide the details?
Thank you
ImmigrationVoice.org - Immigration Voice State Chapters (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52)
Could someone provide the details?
Thank you
hair kate middleton weight loss
kanakabyraju
08-20 02:50 PM
Thanks LT. I have to be in india for a wedding in the second week of sept. I thought being valid is good enough. Where did you find the six month passport validity needed for travel. I can get it renewed while I'm in India but I'm not sure how long it will get it to be renewed in India. I'm planning to be in India for three weeks. Thanks again.
Use tatkal service at India embassy and you may get it on the same day.
Use tatkal service at India embassy and you may get it on the same day.
more...

graylensman
10-21 01:07 AM
Hey - you don't build houses with tables so why would you use them on buttons?
hot kate middleton weight loss.
lee.cook
January 30th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Hello,
It really depends on what you're wanting the camera for, i've looked at that cybershot and IMHO I dont like it, the design isn't for me.
The Canon EOS Rebel XT and XTI are both very good camera's and are both in your budget, the only major different is the zoom, the cybershot has 20x and the standard dslr lens is only 3x.
Rebel XT http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-XT-f3-5-5-6/dp/B0007QKN22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725259&sr=1-1
Rebel XTi
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-10-1MP-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B000I1ZWRC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725290&sr=1-1
I believe that the CANON dSLR will serve you better, but like I said it all depends on what you want, the CANON is a highly flexible camera and is a high quality digital camera that will last you for years to come.
It really depends on what you're wanting the camera for, i've looked at that cybershot and IMHO I dont like it, the design isn't for me.
The Canon EOS Rebel XT and XTI are both very good camera's and are both in your budget, the only major different is the zoom, the cybershot has 20x and the standard dslr lens is only 3x.
Rebel XT http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-Rebel-XT-f3-5-5-6/dp/B0007QKN22/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725259&sr=1-1
Rebel XTi
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Digital-10-1MP-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B000I1ZWRC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1201725290&sr=1-1
I believe that the CANON dSLR will serve you better, but like I said it all depends on what you want, the CANON is a highly flexible camera and is a high quality digital camera that will last you for years to come.
more...
house kate middleton weight loss

vin13
12-02 10:21 AM
Can we apply Emergency Ap for official visit ?
Probably not. Emergencies are typically for medical reasons or death in family. Most officail visits do not fall under emergency. Most of the decision is made case by case basis. It is upto you to prove the emergency nature and convince the IO.
Probably not. Emergencies are typically for medical reasons or death in family. Most officail visits do not fall under emergency. Most of the decision is made case by case basis. It is upto you to prove the emergency nature and convince the IO.
tattoo kate middleton weight loss
gc28262
02-24 12:15 PM
People may end up populating junk data, if we force them to enter profile details.
For statistical purposes, no-data is preferable over junk data.
For statistical purposes, no-data is preferable over junk data.
more...
pictures kate middleton weight loss
Trinity79
04-08 05:00 PM
May 2011 Bulletin is out
Employment- Based Category
INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]
I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.
For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?
Employment- Based Category
INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]
I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.
For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?
dresses Kate Middleton emaciated
sareesh
04-28 10:22 AM
Used AP. Not even single question asked.
Gave AP & PP only. Did not show my EAD either.
Thanks,
SG.
Gave AP & PP only. Did not show my EAD either.
Thanks,
SG.
more...
makeup kate middleton weight loss
knowDOL
07-27 11:05 AM
If GC is not your priority and you are ready to pay money every year to your attorney you can leave your company in the middle of all this. If I were you, even if I am not from India or China I would not have left a company that has a PD of 2002.
After I140 approval your PD is locked and you can apply for H1B transfer along with 3 year extension and you can file I485 with your 2002 PD. Even though you are not from China or India noone is sure that EB2 world will be current throughout the 2007 fiscal year. So, one step at a time. Cool down and go slow.
Dear all
First of all..THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my questions!!! I needed that support! :)
Sorry i confused u all...here are my GC Filling details:
LC State: NJ
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: 24 SEP 02
I-140 FD: 15 JUNE 06
I-140 RD: 16 JUNE 06
I-140 LUD: 03 JULY 06
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-191-XXXXX
I-140 AD (If any): Still waiting!!!
Concurrent filing: NO
So my PD is 9/24/02. Yeah, i also read 180 days after filling I485 b4 i can leave my current company under AC21.
I guess the best option for me is to
** wait till my get my I140 approves,
** get my H1B extended for another 3 years (instead of 1 stupid year),
** Wait for at least 180 days
then move to another company (if i still get another job offer by then) Correct?? So by then, the new company should be able to transfer my H1B and finish up my GC process? But..but can my old company do anything to jeapodize my GC filling? eg: revoke my LC or I140???
More suggestions and opinions??? :o
Given my PD is 9/2002 (EB2), I won't be affected by the retrogression right? if i am not an India or China citizen.
Pls advise
Sky
After I140 approval your PD is locked and you can apply for H1B transfer along with 3 year extension and you can file I485 with your 2002 PD. Even though you are not from China or India noone is sure that EB2 world will be current throughout the 2007 fiscal year. So, one step at a time. Cool down and go slow.
Dear all
First of all..THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my questions!!! I needed that support! :)
Sorry i confused u all...here are my GC Filling details:
LC State: NJ
LC Category: EB2
LC PD: 24 SEP 02
I-140 FD: 15 JUNE 06
I-140 RD: 16 JUNE 06
I-140 LUD: 03 JULY 06
I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-191-XXXXX
I-140 AD (If any): Still waiting!!!
Concurrent filing: NO
So my PD is 9/24/02. Yeah, i also read 180 days after filling I485 b4 i can leave my current company under AC21.
I guess the best option for me is to
** wait till my get my I140 approves,
** get my H1B extended for another 3 years (instead of 1 stupid year),
** Wait for at least 180 days
then move to another company (if i still get another job offer by then) Correct?? So by then, the new company should be able to transfer my H1B and finish up my GC process? But..but can my old company do anything to jeapodize my GC filling? eg: revoke my LC or I140???
More suggestions and opinions??? :o
Given my PD is 9/2002 (EB2), I won't be affected by the retrogression right? if i am not an India or China citizen.
Pls advise
Sky
girlfriend kate middleton weight loss
$eeGrEeN
03-31 01:30 PM
Here are some possible, quick steps that you can take. Get your own report, this might be useful , http://www.intelius.com/background-verification.html .
Call the county Police Department back from Idaho where they say you have a criminal record from , ask for a Finger Print check on your name or by your Idaho License , if you still have it. [ the reason for this is , if you ever have been charged of any crime, they first finger print you to check your records].
If you do not have any records ,the Police Station will be glad to fax over a letter stating the same. That should seal the deal of you being innocent.
Good Luck .... and don't worry much , these false flags do happen and yes they are a pain in the neck ....
Hello frnds,
Just today, started new contract job at Clients place with big consulting firm on EAD. On my first day in the evening I got a call from consulting firm saying my back ground check have criminal record from state of Idaho. Till now I never ever was involved in any kind of criminal act. They asked me to stop going to work till it is resolved. consulting firm says all the states and federal agencies cleared me where I last lived, except state of idaho where i worked for 5 months.
Frnds please help! how should I resolve this issue. I have signed a 6 month rental lease, Left my H1B employer depending on this job. More over to all this we are expecting our first child and my wife doesnt have insurence. I was so happy I got this break but now this false check.
Please let me know if any one was in this situation and got out of it successfully.
Thanks,
Hydubadi.:confused:
Call the county Police Department back from Idaho where they say you have a criminal record from , ask for a Finger Print check on your name or by your Idaho License , if you still have it. [ the reason for this is , if you ever have been charged of any crime, they first finger print you to check your records].
If you do not have any records ,the Police Station will be glad to fax over a letter stating the same. That should seal the deal of you being innocent.
Good Luck .... and don't worry much , these false flags do happen and yes they are a pain in the neck ....
Hello frnds,
Just today, started new contract job at Clients place with big consulting firm on EAD. On my first day in the evening I got a call from consulting firm saying my back ground check have criminal record from state of Idaho. Till now I never ever was involved in any kind of criminal act. They asked me to stop going to work till it is resolved. consulting firm says all the states and federal agencies cleared me where I last lived, except state of idaho where i worked for 5 months.
Frnds please help! how should I resolve this issue. I have signed a 6 month rental lease, Left my H1B employer depending on this job. More over to all this we are expecting our first child and my wife doesnt have insurence. I was so happy I got this break but now this false check.
Please let me know if any one was in this situation and got out of it successfully.
Thanks,
Hydubadi.:confused:
hairstyles kate middleton weight loss
GabonpharmD
04-15 10:45 PM
also update ur profile..
I did not wan to create a separate thread since I have similar questions:
My situation:
US pharmD graduating in may 09
H1B approved ( start oct 09)
OPT not approved yet
Married to F-1
child born in US
Country- Gabon (both)
city- nashville TN
Company-CVS
Facts:
My company told me I qualify for GC sponsoring after 90 days of full time as pharmacist and to just buzz them when I am ready. I will be full time rx on my OPT, which shoudl come out before graduation.
I pass my boards in June, I should be go to go for GC filing as soon as October.
Questions:
1. is changing address within the same city affect GC procress? I heard of people changing city and having to start the 1st step over. If address change within the same city is a big deal. We will buy our house before starting GC filing if not we will take our time.
2. What r the pros and cons of filing GC that early into employment? The CVS guy told me usually people prefer to wait longer before filing for GC. why? ( I am thinking if it's going to take that many years, I might as well start early because my husband has the possibility to transform his phD into MD/phD after his qualifying exam in 2-3 years and we hope to be Gc holder by then)
3. When GC filing start can I include my husband from the start with his F1 status or do we have to switch him to H4 status first?. For now, we prefer to keep him on his F1 visa because of a friend experience with H4, she was F1, went H4 but went back to F1 cause F1 can get stipend for lab work but H4 can't)
4. any suggestion, that you think I can benefit from on how to approach is welcomed. I 've been F1 for 5-6 years now..just looking forward to ending my life as an international student, but I don't want to rush into things out of ignorance.
I did not wan to create a separate thread since I have similar questions:
My situation:
US pharmD graduating in may 09
H1B approved ( start oct 09)
OPT not approved yet
Married to F-1
child born in US
Country- Gabon (both)
city- nashville TN
Company-CVS
Facts:
My company told me I qualify for GC sponsoring after 90 days of full time as pharmacist and to just buzz them when I am ready. I will be full time rx on my OPT, which shoudl come out before graduation.
I pass my boards in June, I should be go to go for GC filing as soon as October.
Questions:
1. is changing address within the same city affect GC procress? I heard of people changing city and having to start the 1st step over. If address change within the same city is a big deal. We will buy our house before starting GC filing if not we will take our time.
2. What r the pros and cons of filing GC that early into employment? The CVS guy told me usually people prefer to wait longer before filing for GC. why? ( I am thinking if it's going to take that many years, I might as well start early because my husband has the possibility to transform his phD into MD/phD after his qualifying exam in 2-3 years and we hope to be Gc holder by then)
3. When GC filing start can I include my husband from the start with his F1 status or do we have to switch him to H4 status first?. For now, we prefer to keep him on his F1 visa because of a friend experience with H4, she was F1, went H4 but went back to F1 cause F1 can get stipend for lab work but H4 can't)
4. any suggestion, that you think I can benefit from on how to approach is welcomed. I 've been F1 for 5-6 years now..just looking forward to ending my life as an international student, but I don't want to rush into things out of ignorance.
obviously
07-30 12:14 AM
We should get a group of folks asking for reinstatement of I-140 premium processing. This SINGLE administrative move will enable high skilled workers on many counts. Legal interfiling cases can be expedited, and non interfilers can be one step closer to getting their I-485's with EAD cards should there be future retrogression.
Also, the reality of revenue gained from premium processing cannot be ignored. Ok, dont keep it at 15 days, make is 30 or even 45 days. But dont take it away in its entirety.
I would sincerely request even EB2's that have current dates to join in requesting I-140 premium processing. This should not negatively intersect with any of your interests.
Also, the reality of revenue gained from premium processing cannot be ignored. Ok, dont keep it at 15 days, make is 30 or even 45 days. But dont take it away in its entirety.
I would sincerely request even EB2's that have current dates to join in requesting I-140 premium processing. This should not negatively intersect with any of your interests.
madhavig
04-04 05:37 PM
You and your spouse should go to the nearest IRS office with the new SSN and old ITIN letters. They can immediately make the updates in the system and you will receive the letter from IRS about invalidating the ITIN and replacing it with SSN.
Even if you do not have ITIN letter, you can still tell them but do take the SSN card and photo identity for any verification.
Even if you do not have ITIN letter, you can still tell them but do take the SSN card and photo identity for any verification.
No comments:
Post a Comment