Saturday, June 18, 2011

philosoraptor quotes

images images really good quotes philosoraptor quotes. images Funny Cat Quotes Funny
  • images Funny Cat Quotes Funny



  • shanti
    02-24 10:49 PM
    Thank you all for your answers, and we could agree that there is not a clear straightforward guideline regarding the AC21. So I have the following doubts:

    1- I really am not worried about the salary part, since the OCC code that the USCIS allocated for my labor certification pays in the area that I intend to work the same salary that their statistics show so that is fine. About the salary issue I talked with a couple of lawyer already,.

    2- This is what I am concerned and is about the experience part. I read online that for porting a labor (or some situation of the kind before filing I-485) that you cannot use the experience gained on the labor sponsoring company but you could use anything before that employer.

    Here is the question I have regarding that frozen experience clock:
    a- Before coming to US I had 5 ys expeirence
    b- WIth first H-1B sponsor company I worked 3 ys in U.S. until end of 2003
    c- I joined my current employer B on H-1B and worked there all 2004 and they filed for labor in Feb 2005. So my question is.. as previous experience

    I know I can count the three years with employer A since no labor there, but with employer B can I count that year before they filed for labor that I was under H-1b or I cannot count any experience gain before the labor was filed with employer B at all? I think that is the key question here.





    wallpaper images Funny Cat Quotes Funny philosoraptor quotes. philosoraptor Meme
  • philosoraptor Meme



  • a_yaja
    04-23 04:39 PM
    Thanks a lot guys for your inputs. I hope everything goes fine.......

    heard these days it is taking more then 6 months for I140 approval...........

    mine was filed in marcha, 07 in the Texas processing center...........
    Depends. My I-140 was filed on Nov. 7, 2006 with Texas Service Center. As a Christmas gift, on Dec. 14th, 2006 I received an RFE (because my lawyer screwed up with my letters of experience. He did not send them!). My lawyer did not even send me the RFE notice (he said "it contains confident employer information") - which was surprising - as he used to be very prompt with eveything else. To make a long story short - after 2 months, my employer complained to the law firm and the lawyer was fired. The new lawyer handling my case sent me the RFE notice and then I knew why I was not given the RFE letter. It asked for my experience letters! The new lawyer responded to the RFE notice on March 1st (just in time too - respponse was to received by March 10th or something like that). My I-140 was approved on April 17th (Easter gift?).

    If you remove the 2 months wasted by the attorney, I would say that the I-140 was approved in 2 1/2 months.





    philosoraptor quotes. xanga love quotes and
  • xanga love quotes and



  • gconmymind
    10-31 01:46 PM
    Some of my friends have already received EADs without the FP.

    I am still waiting for receipts - filed 13th August





    2011 philosoraptor Meme philosoraptor quotes. Family Guy Quotes
  • Family Guy Quotes



  • cjagtap
    07-17 07:14 PM
    donation is a good idea..



    more...


    philosoraptor quotes. dalai lama quotes on peace.
  • dalai lama quotes on peace.



  • lotsofspace
    04-04 04:23 PM
    I have e-filed along with spouse new SSN#..no issues...

    When we sent cancel letter for ITIN,got a reply confirmation from IRS saying us to use ssn# for federal tax filing and we have revoked your ITIN..


    HTH,

    Is it just a simple letter or is there a form ?
    We did not get the formal letter when we applied for ITIN. When we called they just gave us the number over phone, so I don't have instructions on what to do with ITIN when you get SSN.





    philosoraptor quotes. tattoo Peace Quotes - Let
  • tattoo Peace Quotes - Let



  • continuedProgress
    06-08 02:35 PM
    My $50 (3626-8870-3772-9306) for this effort.



    more...


    philosoraptor quotes. wallpaper short love quotes
  • wallpaper short love quotes



  • meridiani.planum
    06-17 09:24 PM
    inline...

    Hi,

    This is the 6th year of my H1B visa going on and my max out calender date is in June-2011 (including the days spent outside USA). My Green Card application was supposed to file last year but because of economy and job market situation, my Employer did not apply at that time. Now my Employer is going to start GC processing in July/August-2010. But as per the DOL rules, my GC must have been applied before 365 days of max out calender date, to qualify for H1Bb Visa extension beyond 6 years. I have the questions below in this regard:

    1. What happens if Labor is pending (not approved) on 6 years completion? My Employer says, in this scenario I have to depart USA for one year till the PERM is pending. What does it mean? Could you please give some more details about this scenario.

    no, you can get an H1 extension as soon as the labor is 365 days old. No need to spend one year outside unless you want to reset your clock. SO get them to file this asap (lets say they file in August), if your labor approval does not come on time, in June you would have to leave the US for 2 months at which point they can again extend your H1 from August.

    2. Would I get qualified for H1B Visa extension if Labor is approved before 6 years completion (i.e by June-2011)?

    If you can get your I-140 approvla also by then. Just labor approval is not enough (unless it is 365 days old which it wont be in your case)

    Kindly consider my situation and answer to my questions. Thank you in advance. I am very much worried and unable to concentrate at work because of the situation.

    Regards,
    swashbuckler





    2010 xanga love quotes and philosoraptor quotes. images really good quotes
  • images really good quotes



  • tiger05
    03-01 11:41 PM
    Thanks for you valuable information.

    My last entry was on Mar 2008. So as per your reply, even if i have less pay on my W2 for 2006 it wont effect my H1 transfer?

    Kindly reply

    Thanks
    Tiger



    more...


    philosoraptor quotes. pictures quotes on enemies.
  • pictures quotes on enemies.



  • laksmi
    12-19 11:35 PM
    It should not take more then 3 months from date of SSN Requested.





    hair Family Guy Quotes philosoraptor quotes. quotes on enemies. quotes
  • quotes on enemies. quotes



  • arihant
    10-16 01:23 PM
    If it was at 2' 16'' during the month you got LUD, it means you are stuck in name check.

    ~

    Which star are you referring to? Is it my birth star? Also, what does 2'16" mean and where can I get information about its alignment for the month of my LUD?

    This is so far the best explanation someone has given on how to interpret LUDs. But, please provide more details on how to study the stars.



    more...


    philosoraptor quotes. via philosoraptor all your
  • via philosoraptor all your



  • mbartosik
    09-05 09:09 PM
    So how about a fax campaign in favor.
    That should not be too distracting from rally preparations.

    Specifically we should highlight support for the increase in greencards. Other provision in STRIVE may have more enemies. Lou Dobbs is already all over it.





    hot dalai lama quotes on peace. philosoraptor quotes. love quotes hindi. i love you
  • love quotes hindi. i love you



  • vxg
    08-31 01:30 PM
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, please read my earlier posts on re-using finger prints through the BSS (Biometrics Storage System) implemented a while back by USCIS. Only a small number of applicants will get a second FP notice. See the below for more information:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/23795-2nd-finger-printing-notice-anyone.html#post318744

    I read your post and trusted the BSS system memo from DHS however the lawyer and the IO from TSC says FP expired and need redone. I recall fully that my FP was digital. With USCIS nothing can bet trusted and everything is a mystery.



    more...


    house funny work quotes. purplehazea philosoraptor quotes. birthday quotes for grandma.
  • birthday quotes for grandma.



  • anemmani
    01-04 01:46 PM
    Probably I did not make myself clear .
    I don't care about any in-state tution or financial assistance .

    My question is, is it possible to even file for COS from H4 to F1 after getting F1 denied in India .

    Here is the timeline

    Nov 2010 - COS from H4 to F1 approved in US.
    Dec 2010 - Went to india for F1 Stamping and it was denied.
    Jan 2011 - Came to US on H4 visa .

    Now is it possible to apply for COS to F1 again ? . Will the F1 denial in India have any impact on COS to F1 processing ?

    nit_sea,

    I do not know about the chances of COS to F1 after a previous denial. You will need someone who had a similar experience or an attorney.

    Good luck,

    Nag





    tattoo tattoo Peace Quotes - Let philosoraptor quotes. quotes about having fun with
  • quotes about having fun with



  • tiinap
    02-01 06:33 PM
    I've been trying to research this out of my own curiosity. All candidates speak in rather vague terms at this point in the campaing, but based on the candidates' own websites and media, here's what I've found:

    Let's start with Obama:
    (quotes from his campaign website):
    "Obama believes we must fix the dysfunctional immigration bureaucracy and increase the number of legal immigrants to keep families together and meet the demand for jobs that employers cannot fill. (:))
    Obama supports a system that allows undocumented immigrants who are in good standing to pay a fine, learn English, and go to the back of the line for the opportunity to become citizens. (presumably, that would include us, if we're lucky, can maybe even get in line before the illegals)

    o Fix the Bureaucracy: Obama joined Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL) to introduce the Citizenship Promotion Act to ensure that immigration application fees are both reasonable and fair. Obama also introduced legislation that passed the Senate to improve the speed and accuracy of FBI background checks. (:))

    "Respect Families: Obama introduced amendments to put greater emphasis on keeping immigrant families together." (Does this include keeping temporary worker families together? :confused:

    "In the most recent immigration debate on the U.S. Senate floor, Obama fought to improve and pass a comprehensive bill. Obama introduced amendments to put greater emphasis on keeping immigrant families together and to revisit a controversial new points system that never received a proper public hearing. Obama will continue to work for a comprehensive bill that fixes our broken immigration system." ( :))

    BUT... Here is what Obama said on the Senate floor in June 2007 when the subject of points-based immigration system came up:
    "�For decades, American citizens and legal permanent residents have been able to sponsor their family members for entry into our country. For decades, American businesses have been able to sponsor valued employees. The bill before us changes a policy that, while imperfect, has worked well and will replace it with a new, untested, unexamined system to provide visas to immigrants who look good on paper, but who may not have any familial or economic ties to our country.�

    "..they support the amendment because the new points system shifts us too far away from the value we place on family ties and moves us toward a class-based immigration system.."

    �Our current immigration system delivers the lion�s share of green cards � about 63% -- to family members of Americans and legal permanent residents, while roughly 16% of visas are allocated to employment-based categories. The bill before us would reduce visas allocated to the family system in order to dramatically increase the proportion of visas distributed based on economic �points.� Once implemented, these new economic points visas would then account for about 40% of all visas, while family visas would account for less than half of all visas, with the remainder going for humanitarian purposes.�

    First of all, believes the current system has worked "well"! :D
    Wants to see a continuation of the system where family-based immigration is given priority :mad:
    Seems to be glad that only 16% of GC go to EB :mad:
    Laments the fact that 40% may go to educated immigrants under the points system. :mad: More educated immigrants, oh the horror!

    Votes: Voted in favor of amendment to cut proposed guestworker program in half in 2007 :mad:

    He's making some vague but good promises about fixing the system, and seems to be aware key issues like FBI namechecks. But the track record of what he has done in the Senate is pretty horrible. The points system would have given a huge advantage to anyone working in the US currently and Obama played a big role in taking that off the agenda.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper short love quotes philosoraptor quotes. good morning quotes in hindi.
  • good morning quotes in hindi.



  • srkgollapudi
    04-23 12:55 AM
    Hello All,
    My labor for the perm processing has been rejected (after 2 years) due to an incorrect field in the ETA form. This was lawyer's mistake and negligence in paying diligence in filling the form. Can I sue the lawyer? My options would be either to restart the processing or look for another law firm to file my application.
    Please let me know if anyone has encountered the same problem? Can I file a legal case against the law firm?

    Thank you
    Ravi





    dresses love quotes hindi. i love you philosoraptor quotes. sad love quotes urdu. sad
  • sad love quotes urdu. sad



  • svr_76
    05-21 07:46 PM
    And the other presidential candidates will be from All Indian American Desi Munnettra Kazhagam, the Techie Desam Party, Better Samajwadi Party.



    more...


    makeup pictures quotes on enemies. philosoraptor quotes. funny work quotes. purplehazea
  • funny work quotes. purplehazea



  • ggc
    08-16 04:44 PM
    Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.

    1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?

    2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.

    3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?





    girlfriend quotes about having fun with philosoraptor quotes. images sad quotes about death.
  • images sad quotes about death.



  • austingc
    12-24 10:32 PM
    H1b extensions can be done based on approved Labor alone. You need i140 only if you need 3 year extensions.

    You mentioned the extension filed is based on approved labor. You I140 status does not matter for 1 year renewals. This is my own experience.

    Best of luck on your 140




    Cheeers !


    Varumo_varatho,

    Your 140 is filed based on your labor and it is denied now. How will USCIS allow you to extend your H1B with a denied I-140? Technically once you filed I-140 then the labor has no value and you have to take action based on I-140. The rule is you can extend your H1B based on your pending labor or pending I-140 or approved I-140. That means once you file I-140 then do not hold your breath to file an H1B extension based on your labor.

    Can you tell us your personal experience that how you got your H1B extended with your I-140 denial?

    If you don�t know anything please do not give your 2 cents here. Nobody asked your wrong opinion and no one is longing for you to post some false information here.

    I would suggest you to change your screen name to Thriyumo_Thriyatho





    hairstyles via philosoraptor all your philosoraptor quotes. love quotes kids.
  • love quotes kids.



  • rajunpatil
    08-30 05:02 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am in severe trouble, my employer said he would terminate my h1b and GC.
    I have I140 Approval copy with me
    My I485 was filed on July 2nd 2007
    My priority date is June 2004

    I have not yet received any receipts for I485
    My checks are not cashed.

    My H1B is valid until Nov 2007

    I am drop dead, what should I do now.
    I am looking for
    option1: a new employer to transfer my h1B
    option2: I was doing my MS, so chnage status to F1.

    But what will happen to my GC, Priority dates , I140

    Please, tell me what is my best option to continue staying in US.





    spdy_mn
    08-02 01:39 PM
    many people have to get birth affidavits from india to usa and other places.

    Peace.


    Gemini,

    Isn't it enough to send a copy of the Affidavits of Birth and not the original. I think USCIS requires only copies of all documents. Correct me if I am wrong.





    jlander
    January 7th, 2005, 03:34 PM
    Don,

    Thanks for the quick reply. Have you taken many 1:1 photos and how did they turn out?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment