Wednesday, June 15, 2011

medicaid card nyc

images Medicaid,Doral Dental medicaid card nyc. illinois medicaid card.
  • illinois medicaid card.



  • raysaikat
    03-17 03:53 PM
    Need help- EB1 EA 140/485 petitions denied - how to maintain legal status
    I am a research faculty in a top 25 university and my H1-B expires in Dec 2010. My concurrent self petitions of the EB1-EA of 140 and 485 were denied by TSC. I am waiting for the denial letter. My spouse is a permanent resident . What are my legal options to stay in the country?
    Here is my petition break down
    1-140 filed-May 2009
    !-485 filed June 2009
    EAD/AP Oct/Nov 2009
    RFE on 140 -Feb 9 2010
    Responded to RFE - Mar 11 2010
    Denial posted on Mar 15.
    Would filing the I-130 affect the refiling of I-140?

    Appreciate inputs provided

    See my reply above. To add to it, if your position is really a "faculty" position, then University will take care of your GC petition. However, if it is really a glorified title for a postdoc position, then they likely will not. In that case, you need to look for a new job.





    wallpaper illinois medicaid card. medicaid card nyc. FL Medicaid Card
  • FL Medicaid Card



  • gusmig
    04-26 11:19 AM
    Dear Sabeesh,

    Although I'm not a lawyer, I will respond based on my knowledge and my own case.

    1) You don't need to stamp any visa as you already have a visa that is valid until September, before your return date.

    2) You will only be able to enter the US with the latest visa stamped on your passport.

    3) You may want to get a new visa (associated with Company C) while you're still in India, so it will be valid until Nov 2011. You can have this new visa issued and stamped even before your current visa expires.

    Regards.





    medicaid card nyc. Medicaid card replaced.
  • Medicaid card replaced.



  • gotgc?
    08-06 10:45 AM
    I have a EB2 - I140 (PERM) pending at Texas from 06/2006 and another EB3-I140 (RIR) pending from 06/2007. When my lawyer filed the EB2-I140, he filed it with a copy of labor from DOL (not original hard copy). He says he did not know it would cause such a delay. My EB3-I140 however was filed on labor approved from the Dallas BEC. It was filed with the original copy of labor. Are there any people like me, who have endured a long wait because they did not have the original labor ? Please post your experiences here .......

    I filed my EB3 LC Substitution I-140 with the copy of the labor. It has been pending since June 2006.





    2011 FL Medicaid Card medicaid card nyc. with a Medicaid card and
  • with a Medicaid card and



  • kart2007
    10-17 01:16 PM
    Can someone also share the NSC fax number please?



    more...


    medicaid card nyc. Tom Uhlman for The New York
  • Tom Uhlman for The New York



  • helterskelter
    06-23 08:33 AM
    Regarding your status in the country, assuming that you acquired the green card before you married, a green card divorce does not change anything with your immigration status, but it may delay your application for full citizenship. I'm not sure if this is helpful since you've consulted about this topic but here's the link for more information about green card divorce Green Card Divorce - LoveToKnow Divorce (http://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Green_Card_Divorce)





    medicaid card nyc. medicaid card replacement.
  • medicaid card replacement.



  • gc007
    08-04 01:36 PM
    I think you are right. G-28 for I-140 shud be signed by layer and employer

    And there shud be 3 separate G-28 's req for I-485/131/765 signed by layer and the actual applicant.

    Mine was filled this way.

    May be you shud get some information from others too who have done with one G28

    Hope it helps

    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..



    more...


    medicaid card nyc. Medicaid New York. medicaid
  • Medicaid New York. medicaid



  • marco
    10-01 10:13 AM
    My spouses EAD (dependent) was approved 3 weeks after mine.

    So it is normal I guess.





    2010 Medicaid card replaced. medicaid card nyc. Medicaid,Doral Dental
  • Medicaid,Doral Dental



  • pappu
    07-28 12:09 PM
    I dont know whether IV could raise this issue or members of each state could talk with the DMV (highest official) or even the governor of the state so that this ridiculous rule which is causing a lot of pain to lot of our members is taken care off. They introduced this rule to keep away people who are out of status to renew the lisence. For that they only need to check the visas / other documents and need not require the person to retake the whole test. The DMV claims that this is required because as of the date of expiry of your (non renewable) lisence, you actually dont have a lisence to renew and therefore have to redo the whole thing.

    Good idea. It is something state chapters can take up as an issue and take it to the local authorities. Michigan chapter had successfully done some advocacy effort. Those members can provide guidance if you are interested in taking it up in your state. IV will also help as needed and put its weight behind you, once you take it up as your action item at chapter level.



    more...


    medicaid card nyc. department of medicaid ny
  • department of medicaid ny



  • Gravitation
    03-06 02:19 PM
    I say EB3 India will move to Jan 1st 2002.





    hair with a Medicaid card and medicaid card nyc. Got BENEFIT card (on food
  • Got BENEFIT card (on food



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    01-08 10:59 AM
    The bad part is when you look to answer the question "what are the odds that the first baby of a new year would be born to an illegal leech?" .. There are so many illegals out here that they have good odds of having a sweepstake winning baby, while legals suffer all kinds of bureaucratic hurdles.

    They should give the baby the money and CIS should deport the illegal woman.



    more...


    medicaid card nyc. Government Agency: NYC Human
  • Government Agency: NYC Human



  • blah45
    10-09 06:26 PM
    Called USCIS and my information is still not in their database. The operator asked me to call again later.

    :(:mad:





    hot Tom Uhlman for The New York medicaid card nyc. Medicaid Card | Flickr - Photo
  • Medicaid Card | Flickr - Photo



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 04:14 PM
    I got my green card from Company A. During my labor process i renewed my H1B from Company B which expired last month.

    Right now who is my employer Company A or B or none of the above?.



    more...


    house medicaid audits in ny find medicaid card nyc. themissouri medicaid card
  • themissouri medicaid card



  • gcformeornot
    01-04 12:38 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^





    tattoo medicaid card replacement. medicaid card nyc. ALBANY NY—
  • ALBANY NY—



  • chanduv23
    06-29 01:12 PM
    Even my employer never handed me a copy of L/C and i 140 petition, though I did not pressurise them. They just told me they will send and that never happened.
    You might want to pressurise and see



    more...


    pictures Medicaid New York. medicaid medicaid card nyc. Medicaid Gold Card (Bienvenido
  • Medicaid Gold Card (Bienvenido



  • texcan
    10-17 12:23 AM
    thanks and i am expecting more details
    you can do any job you want in US, it does not have to be in any specific field.
    Since you are/were on h4 you are a beneficiary. Only the primary applicant has to
    work in the field in which his/her labor was filed, that too untill one gets the green card.

    There are many thread in this forum on EAD benefits.
    Go to Homepage-> Forums ( on left menu) and look for EAD specific topics.
    Or search on this topic.

    Now sure what more details you want,unless i can understand "Details" of your questions. Feel free shoot your questions and details will be provided at best i/we can.





    dresses Medicaid Card | Flickr - Photo medicaid card nyc. U.S. Says New York City
  • U.S. Says New York City



  • Sreenuuk
    11-18 04:19 PM
    You can not do anything. You jsut need to call SSN office and find out the status, apart from that you can not do anything.



    more...


    makeup department of medicaid ny medicaid card nyc. medicaid audits in ny find
  • medicaid audits in ny find



  • thomachan72
    11-23 02:40 PM
    Makes perfect sense. Hopefully one day Indian and chinese EB applicants will have the complete backing of the immigrant citizens from these countries. If that happens then EB voice will be heard. Until then we can take comfort in reading such articles:o:o





    girlfriend ALBANY NY— medicaid card nyc. medicaid insurance card.
  • medicaid insurance card.



  • glosrfc
    01-21 08:06 PM
    All entries had to include a link to a working version anyway...so wouldn't a quick solution be to paste that link alongside each listing on this page?

    Example:
    1. Sample Entry: Falling Green Bubbles link goes here
    2. Bouncy Balls by freeskier89 link goes here
    3. Snowflake Formation by freeskier89 link goes here





    hairstyles Government Agency: NYC Human medicaid card nyc. Jason Helgerson, Medicaid
  • Jason Helgerson, Medicaid



  • Templarian
    08-26 12:00 PM
    Yea, I was making a calvin( and hobbes, hobbes is to hard to make) during my lunch then my works video card shot (luckily i have 4 monitors so 2 still work or I would be screwed). Would be nice if when a video card blew it didn't shut down the entire thing :(

    I'll make it when I get off of work.





    skothuru
    06-28 03:29 PM
    Our Employment Verification Letter States:
    We are looking forward to his continued employment with us. --> Is this OK?
    Or should it be something like:
    We will hold this position open for him until he is ready to fill it upon completion of his permanent resident case.

    Plz Advice!!!!





    Lollerskater
    04-23 11:46 AM
    I have a filing date of July 2nd 2007. My RD? A fantastic Oct 21 2007. That's 3 and a half months, more than a quarter year away.

    I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.

    Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment