Thursday, June 9, 2011

quotes about regretting

images quotes on regretting abortion regretting quotes about regretting. quotes about regretting. not regretting my move one
  • quotes about regretting. not regretting my move one



  • gaurav_sh2
    07-18 10:20 AM
    what is your country of birth? I know dates never went current to sep'08 for india...





    wallpaper quotes about regretting. not regretting my move one quotes about regretting. quotes about regretting. some good quotes on; some good quotes on. wake8260
  • quotes about regretting. some good quotes on; some good quotes on. wake8260



  • dilbert_cal
    04-30 12:13 PM
    One of my colleague filed his 140 in third week of March. Will update when it gets cleared.





    quotes about regretting. Heidi Montag Brings the Quote
  • Heidi Montag Brings the Quote



  • sad_angel
    05-18 02:09 PM
    any answers please?





    2011 quotes about regretting. some good quotes on; some good quotes on. wake8260 quotes about regretting. quotes about regretting. cute love quotes for him from
  • quotes about regretting. cute love quotes for him from



  • irrational
    06-30 04:23 PM
    Message from AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) website about the biometrics cancellations:

    6/30/2009 ASC Biometrics Cancellations
    USCIS has reportedly cancelled all biometrics appointments for July 7-July 9, and all appointments are to be rescheduled in 2-3 weeks. AILA Doc. No. 09063061.



    more...


    quotes about regretting. quotes about regretting. But this quote, to some extent
  • quotes about regretting. But this quote, to some extent



  • tiger05
    03-01 07:45 PM
    Hi Rocky,

    Thanks for your reply

    Ya I was on unpaid vacation and 2006 was my first year. I will discuss with my attorney also.





    quotes about regretting. quotes about regretting. love quotes tagalog jokes.
  • quotes about regretting. love quotes tagalog jokes.



  • ivorycard
    10-18 01:25 AM
    Do you mean the first two digits of these two job codes:
    13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01

    So as per this law form, since they both start with a 13 we are good?

    -R
    Yes. That’s correct. You may switch job titles to any category starting from main category 13.

    For peace of mind; my best advice to you is to reconfirm with an immigration Attorney. (You may try to post this question on any free chat sessions offered by leading immigration law firm/s).

    Good Luck.



    more...


    quotes about regretting. quotes about regretting. happy quotes and images_09.
  • quotes about regretting. happy quotes and images_09.



  • Ann Ruben
    02-24 02:59 PM
    Raama,

    There is both good news and bad news about the situation you describe. The good news is that shoplifting merchandise with a full retail value of less than $200 in NJ is classified as a "disorderly persons offense" for which the maximum sentence of imprisonment is 6 months. Under US immigration law, your friend's wife is not inadmissible because she qualifies for the "petty offense exception". The "petty offense exception" applies as long as there is ONLY ONE conviction for which the maximum sentence is less than one year, and the actual sentence was for a term of imprisonment of less than 6 months. Accordingly, the shoplifting conviction you describe does not provide a basis to deny the H-4 visa application.

    Now for the bad news. Though your wife's friend may not have been taken into custody by the police, she was arrested, charged, and convicted of a crime as those terms are defined by US immigration law. In completing the required visa application forms, she must answer "yes" to the question which asks whether she has ever been arrested, cited, charged, etc. She should be prepared to provide a court certified final disposition to the consul as well as a legal opinion letter citing and attaching the relevant statutes. The consular officer will most likely request an additional FBI clearance, and will not issue the visa until the FBI has confirmed no additional criminal history. This process can take anywhere from a few days to many months.

    Hope this helps,

    Ann





    2010 Heidi Montag Brings the Quote quotes about regretting. quotes on regretting abortion regretting
  • quotes on regretting abortion regretting



  • newlife2
    09-19 10:18 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.



    more...


    quotes about regretting. is actually regretting put
  • is actually regretting put



  • bushman06
    08-21 02:48 PM
    Immigration officer gave I94 date till my visa expired.





    hair quotes about regretting. cute love quotes for him from quotes about regretting. regretting quotes
  • regretting quotes



  • milind70
    04-27 06:05 PM
    Thank you amslonewolf but i already had this one with me. At Mandal Revenue office(MRO) people are not accepting this format.

    If there is any other formatt that will be great to me. Once again thanks for you help on this..

    I think I had a birth certificate in native language(devangiri) and it had no name since I was named in a naming ceremony as per the customs and culture. I spoke to my attorney about this.She advised me that i get the BC transalated to english and for no name get affidavites by two people saying that the birth certificate was indeed me and i was named later as per customs and culture.I got affidavtes sworn by my mother and father.
    Also I dont think that you should have names of both father and mother in BC . ninety pecenty of Birth Certificates issued in India only have fathers name on it.
    This is my expereince but i would suggest please consult an attorney.



    more...


    quotes about regretting. regretting quotes on regretting abortion
  • regretting quotes on regretting abortion



  • delhirocks
    07-19 10:40 PM
    I am not 100% sure, this is my understanding, you can change jobs 180 days after


    you start working on ead

    After your 140 is aprooved

    Hello everyone!

    I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!

    Thanks,
    Raj





    hot quotes about regretting. But this quote, to some extent quotes about regretting. i
  • i



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    10-24 02:47 PM
    Yes you can, but you need to go thru the labor and i-140 once again.... Yes you can use the PD from EB3 to EB2 .. But do check what kind of proof you need to do so ......

    Good Luck !



    more...


    house regretting quotes on regretting abortion quotes about regretting. naughty quotes for myspace
  • naughty quotes for myspace



  • drona
    10-02 12:45 PM
    Come on So Cal folks. We are meeting in Cerritos, CA this Saturday October 6th at 3pm. Login to our yahoo group for more information.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/





    tattoo quotes about regretting. love quotes tagalog jokes. quotes about regretting. sassy quotes about haters
  • sassy quotes about haters



  • iam_amit
    02-21 12:52 AM
    is it safe to apply change of status from H1b to H4 while staying in US and once she gets a job can get stamping out of US as H1B with supporting docs.

    H1b-H4-H1b



    more...


    pictures quotes about regretting. happy quotes and images_09. quotes about regretting. /Quotes on regretting abortion/ /quotes regretting divorce/
  • /Quotes on regretting abortion/ /quotes regretting divorce/



  • abhi_jais
    01-27 08:58 AM
    Guys,

    Don't loose hope, we have got nothing to loose but in case we win, we will help the entire community to achieve their dreams. I guess we should do our part and leave the rest on the senators. Lets get together again and convince our senators to pass this bill, hopefully we can get it done this time.

    --Abhi





    dresses i quotes about regretting. quote regret chance,
  • quote regret chance,



  • mrdelhiite
    07-26 02:29 PM
    Thanks for your answers. I have already asked my friend to join IV.

    Is there anyone who has recently filed labor - PERM ? Can you share your experience?


    -M



    more...


    makeup is actually regretting put quotes about regretting. regretting quotes on regretting abortion
  • regretting quotes on regretting abortion



  • sac-r-ten
    07-30 02:04 PM
    Sorry to hear about your "unique" situation. I guess you should hire a attorney and talk in person, since attorneys here for not helping.
    Please update this thread if you get an answer from other sources. Its really a headache dealing with USCIS's ways of things.
    I wish you get out of this mess soon.
    take care.
    thanks.





    girlfriend sassy quotes about haters quotes about regretting. regret
  • regret



  • desi3933
    05-11 08:30 PM
    desi3933,

    Only if "if not otherwise entitled to an immigrant status and the immediate issuance of a visa under subsection (a), (b), or (c) of this section"

    In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.

    ......

    >> In this case they are eligible for FB2A. So it nullifies that.
    No they are not. because FB2A applies ONLY if primary applicant is green card holder and I-130 is approved for them. Both the conditions must be met BEFORE I-485 is filed.

    If you don't agree with me then ask any attorney and post the response here. Hopefully that will make you see the reasoning.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin





    hairstyles regretting quotes on regretting abortion quotes about regretting. some people regret quotes,
  • some people regret quotes,



  • pd_recapturing
    08-14 06:18 PM
    Bumping up !





    champu
    03-12 10:07 PM
    consider infopass





    ramus
    06-27 02:33 PM
    I heard people who has I-140 approved after June 2006 got A# assigned. I have my 140 approved in 02/2006 but don't have A# assigned.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment